How about you guys apologize?

>w-w-wait for summer, stupid kraut
>there will be happenings all over the place, lots of grou rapes when it's hot weather
>w-w-wait for oktoberfest, stupid kraut
>the rapes

So, we had fucking hot weather at times and it's oktoberfest now. No group rapes, nothing big.

What's the big downside of helping millions of refugees again? What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/693680/refugee-rape-pensioner-eritrea-germany-cemetary-Iddenbueren
thetnm.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=anYi5cvsq9U
youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germans-asylum-seekers-battle-in-eastern-town-of-bautzen/2016/09/15/0671d05c-7b1b-11e6-8064-c1ddc8a724bb_story.html
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-09/koeln-fluechtling-festnahme-is-kontakt
youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0
youtube.com/watch?v=VBlakOvKgZk
youtube.com/watch?v=Amw1t7LgWF8
parlament.gv.at/PAKT/VHG/XXV/AB/AB_09375/imfname_557088.pdf
politikversagen.net/rubrik/vergewaltigung
rt.com/news/353485-germany-rape-refugee-cemetery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exactly.

You guys are just frustrated in life and looking for something or someone to blame for it.

This whole board is a farce.

>THE JOOS THE JOOS
>always ignore Jap media when they're going full cuck mode

just give it time

>What's the big downside of helping millions of refugees again? What is it?
none, keep accepting millions more

This. Feel free to taken them all Hans, really, no salt here at all.

i don't really buy into that
"the jews control everything but they're also inferior"
This board is just a right wing version of tumbler

Since there is no downside and it also boosts our economy, we're going to do this.

>it's another faggot tries to samefag on Cred Forums episode

yes yes

diversity is strength

You really belive that? lol

Your media doesn't report on the facts

How does it feel to be a white slave cuck boy

I am very triggered by all these posts, please delete them all. Thank you in advance. I will now go back to drinking my tea.

That's bullshit. Yes, our media covers up a lot but they can't cover everything. When there like over five victims or of course bystanders, they have to cover it to not look one-sided. There also is Twitter and Facebook.

We always get to know somehow when there are big happenings. There are none.

Yes, sometimes they grope a girl here or there, sure, but there are no group rapes or anything and you don't have to be afraid in Germany when going to the beach or something. Oktoberfest is fine, too.

No bombings, nothing.

Sorry, Cred Forums, you are a joke.

Expect this thread to die rather sooner than later, Cred Forums just ignores things that don't go well with their ignorant, chidish views to sustain the bubble.

>samefagging on pol
>being this new

yes, the 2,200 cops and military (including from Switzerland and Austria) running all over Munich for 12 hours were nothing, goys!

And those axe attacks happening on trains every week? nothing at all. Why don't you go contribute more to the kikes to give them a 5th free nuclear sub, you cuckold?

I'm going to fucking kill you, sören

" oi, you goys have IDs! I was so excited with my HMA account to hide my ISraeli flag, I didn't even notice!"

You are a special little snowflake aren't you ackmed.

Girls like in your pic will cease to exist if everyone mixes

That thought makes me wanna cry.

do you not see the IDs, samefaggot?

>So, we had fucking hot weather at times and it's oktoberfest now. No group rapes, nothing big.
>Nothing big.

That the media has reported anyway.
Wouldn't want to give the Nazis more ammo, wouldn't want a civil war, wouldn't want other EU nations questioning Merkels leadership.

There is alot to gain from cencorship friend.

Is Russian fed-bro here?
Can you see what you guys can dig up and hack about what's going on in oktoberfest, I know you're all intelligence agents here, and preventing a large federal Europe is in your best interest too.

We need leaks.

>every week
>a single one
>probably not even a refugee

Cred Forums is a joke. Work on your social lives, guys, then you don't have to find things to blame anymore.

Have you guys not heard about the group of Muslims that taunted the Neo-Nazi's and ended up in violence? Was I dreaming that?

>So, we had fucking hot weather at times and it's oktoberfest now. No group rapes, nothing big.
>No group rapes, nothing big.
Did your Merkel tell you that?

How much you wanna bet that OP is muslim?

>"Nothing happened pol! LOL you guys are always wrong!"
>"Lets clad our police in chainmail just in case though"

Say that again when father Russia stops bombing down shitskins.
They are kinda busy right now that's why we've been spared the last few months.

Yes, we know about Cologne, they learned their lesson though. They literally did. Nothing big since then anymore.

It's people that don't know our culture, our rules, of course they won't act like fine gentlemen day 1. But they learn.

>Germany shit on by Jews
>Resist, entirely successful Nazi revolution
>know its coming to an end, everybody get out to US and Argentina
>Germany left with beta cucks
>elect woman leaders
>country gets taken over by inbreeds
Lol fucking faggots got taken over by less than niggers.
>whats wrong with helping them?
Lololololoklol

Your people are literally being stabbed and raped in the streets every single day, Hans

How much does your mother weight?

>nothing big
How old are you? 1 week?
No way you didnt notice all the Einzelfälle.

This is just you confirming that they're not capable of integration.

No.

REFUGEES HAVE A FUCKING HOMELAND. That's the FUCKING problem.

Stop the war on Syria and send them BACK to a safe homeland, instead of letting corporations hire them for cheap labour so they end up staying.

I'm on your side here, but find a better source than BILD pls

Fick dich abdul

Kill yourself you fucking traitor scum. You too will hang on the day of the rope.

You can't just stop a war.

Great arguments, stupid German AFD voters.

How typical.

he thinks rapes don't happen cause the lügenpresse isn't reporting on it

Yes. Some kraut find the site that catalogues all of the rapes committed by these migrants. It's literally every single day some kid is getting raped

You can if you nuke US of A

Wait, you just replyied to your own post.
Nice try antifa.

Yes Haha! stuipid antifa!!!

Haha, where is the likebutton? I want to give the 2 original comments above me a like XD

Yes, haha go back antifa!

Posting what you'll never have without rape Ahmed? Subhuman piece of filth.

But usa did :')

gas yourself kike

>No.
Denial ain't just a river in Africa. These leftover pussy beta niggers deserve thier fate. INBREEDS ARE ESTABLISHING TERRITORY IN YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU ARE PAYING FOR THEM LOL. Project 50 years in Germany and give me your opinion. Rainbows and puppy dogs diversity is your strength won't turn into Saudi Arabia? Lol lets here it faggot, what happens when half of your country is inbreed IQ78 religious fanatic niggers?

All the smart Germans left to US and Argentina. You are the betas, you will be beheaded by a goat fucker.

>Germany
>Nukes

K E K
E
K

>AfD voters
>maximum implying

Eat shit leftist scum. People like you just destroy the heritage of europe and shit on everything our ancestors have build. People like you need to be remove by force or get their voting right revoked.

so you are not german? And yet you still think you can decide for the future of our country?

Bitte abdul, geh dich erhängen

I can't wait for the new Reich

Yes, you can, you idiot. Stop funding rebels, SAA takes Syria back, problem fucking solved.

express.co.uk/news/uk/693680/refugee-rape-pensioner-eritrea-germany-cemetary-Iddenbueren

Ackmed, bist du Deutsch oder?

OP IS SAME FAGGING!

ANTIFA SCUM GTFO THIS KEK SUPPORTS THE OUT BREEDING OF HIS OWN PEOPLE

SCUM!

>no group rapes

Would you even know if they happened?

but it isnt though

those migrants are not working and using your human rights laws against you while sucking your welfare system

you basically invited in millions of people thinking they would be drs and scientists n sheeeit and instead you got rapey neets!!!

why dont you vote AfD? :^(
Do you want keep larping and geting laughed at in the NPD or start something?

Texas
Nationalist
Movement
thetnm.org/

Just apologize.

Every girl here runs around like this last few months. Everywhere.

No big happenings, nothing.

I can find you some German baby rapists, though.

Apologize.

Beautiful, I'd read into it brother

Th-thanks, Adolph. Now I'm angry again after having read that

I can't even be bothered with these threads anymore. Euros make these threads "hurr America prisons, America guns, huehuehue" and I try to tell them that's an absolute necessity when your country has non whites.

Euros simply can not comprehend the fact that some groups of people are incapable of acting like human beings.

They will learn on their own though, but they are probably too limp wristed to do anything about it.

Terrorists strike when you don't expect them too, that's why there were no attacks during euro 2016. Same shit with oktoberfest. Just wait

What a cuck hahaha.

Don't worry muhammad, the slavs will set your whole race free.

Im sorry, you can have them all, its actually making Germany better. Truly sorry

Why's that leaf-san?

>our women are sluts and whores, free of charge, apologize now

>Every girl here runs around like this last few months. Everywhere.

Too bad they are oblivious to the concept of intimate hygiene and bidets. I had to train my ex gf (german) to use one, like a fucking disgusting unwashed monkey

No big happenings at all, no group rapes, nothing.

I can post 20 German baby rapists, though.

It is, our BIP was ground last months.

No, that's not how war works.

I'm German, but not a stupid AfD voting white scum German blaming sandniggers for his frustration and failures.

I'm not an ignorant nazi boy, chicks despise you. Stop projecting.

>Go to pi news
>weekly news collections of rapes
>check the "Einzelfälle Map"
>¿¿¿

>ground
growing

There are so many Germans here (including a few token Süßmädchen)

why haven't we started a general yet? Kraut/pol/ is a necessity at this point.

>are women are insects, said proudly the turkroach
what did he mean by this?

1. Wow, sites only focusing on crimes migrants commit usually have crimes committed by migrants and not whites. Amazing.

2. Your "map" mostly consists of small shit like robbery or touching a girl's butt. When those are the biggest downsides I gladly help 2 million hungry children.

Ah, yes, lock them up in your schools with your kids. Don't mind the bruises your kid brings back home. Pay no heed to the crime your children are introduced to and the fear they have to live in daily.
Here's how your "day 100" fine gentlemen were acting all the way back in 2011.
youtube.com/watch?v=anYi5cvsq9U
Obviously they all grew up by now to be upstanding law abiding citizens with good jobs, right?
But don't worry, the immigration offices are making them into good people, just ask a long-time worker how kind, caring, hardworking, educated and tolerant these immigrants are.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zxO7gXaFDQ

Yeah just stabbings and axe attacks while your economy swirls down the drain. I bet you wish you'd paid off Greece now, huh? Would've been cheaper in the long run.

gehe auf blaulicht presseportal...jedes Raub oder Sexualdelikt wurde von nem Südländer begangen

yes refugees have done nothing whatsoever, it's the women's own fault if they dress like a slut and get raped, diversity is not a burden, racism is, we surely need to import some more rocket scientists and doctors from Syria and all our problems will be solved

Literally every Polish guy I know is a disgusting, lying, ugly, stealing pedophile.

No one cares what you have to say. Thanks for bump, though.

Besides, you guys are the EPITOME of hating on things because you are frustrating and blaming others for it. Your country is a shithole. You hate everything.

>imblying rapes are the biggest problem
You will be minority in your own country in 2 generations with the current demographic development. Thats the problem.

The almost non-stop terrorist attacks weren't enough for you?

>what's the big downside to 'helping refugees again?

How about a shit load more terrorist attacks you dumb fuck

Laugh while you still can, cuck. Geert is going to win the elections. We will be invading next year and we will be cutting your country up, together with our Polish allies.

Government spending increases BIP

>ad hominem

>Geert der Große will reunite France and Germany in your lifetime

It's not. This Japanese, non-Jewish medium taught me genetically we're all more or less the same: Cred Forums loves everything Japan.

All people are great. Treat them as you want them to treat you. Who cares about color.

Haha she has the body shape of a dick and a pair of balls.
No wonder why you find that sexy, Hans

I like your style

Yeah, but its just an illusion. Its a bubble. It damages the economy actually. Read atleast the basic Friedman or something.

Sorry for trying to help. Do you also tell this your psychologist?

>you are clearly trying ad hominem, argument dismissed

That's exactly how proxy wars work though.

Stop aiding "moderate" rebels and the war ends quickly.

Or we can keep on like we did in Libya. That turned out dandy.

I wonder why people waste their time with trolling. What do you get out of it? I never understood this.

Reminder that there are just too many poor people to matter who many you take in Around 6 billion. And that doesn't include that their population grows by 30 million every year.

That's a damn good 8/10 hottie pic you got there user

There is no trolling. Cred Forums blames the Jew for everything and "sandniggers" because they are frustrated and too lazy to improve themselves. Too bad Japanese media is just as liberal as western media and no one here cares. Japan has no Joos. Have the most famous manga.

But sure, it's the Joos.

They are too busy grooming and raping kids behind closed doors like they were doing over here.

Not sure you can follow. My point is exactly that the economy did not actually grow, but rather that BIP merely increased because the government had to spend billions on immigrants. That's what I wanted to point out to OP, who obviously believes (or at least claims to believe, I think he's a troll) that the economy is actually growing.

>Cred Forums once again gets baited hard by ironic leftist shitposting
At least that's what I hope.

If not:
Every refugee and immigrant not paying taxes and being a net positive to society is a reason against them, because otherwise they drain ressources from the tax paying indigenous population.
The fact that there even are refugees arriving in germany is already violating German national and EU law - exception those coming directly via Turkey as part of the deal (which is just Merkel's anti-german sheming, but not illegal).

(You)s are a digital drug.

can someone post the site that collects all the local news rape stories?
it shut up the shill last time this thread was posted

>BIP grows
>economy doesn't

The BIP IS the economy.

ah, my bad, got the germans here mixed up

>no downside in accepting millions of undeducated and unwilling mudshits that will stay on welfare

Is this b8?

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

This one?

anyway, sandnigger stories

>be me, 15
>get a brand new sandnigger at the local football team
>we all kick fuck out of him at every practice because we hate muslims
>he leaves after 2 weeks

fun times desu.

you never know, germans are borderline retarded these days

>our media covers up a lot

Yes Your Making my Point

Slave Cuck Low IQ pussy. Get on your knees and Repeat after me cuck

there is no rpae and murder in paradise

well for a few cunning businessmen this is going to be the time of their lives

Okay this is just fucking stupid. Not everyone here even likes anime or Japanese stuff. I hope to actually like anime but you're fucking retarded if you think this sort of message is universal across anime and manga. There is a shit ton of racism and nationalism in both. Either way it doesn't matter, why should I have to change my opinion to agree with that of a shitty series like one piece?

No big happenings at all. Economy grows. You look even stronger next to them than before. Standards of qualifications etc. are sinking which is great if you're generation y and experiencing it right now in your 20s.

Most important; we help a lot of people.

Did you and your buddies get your asses kicked last week? Butt hurt?

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germans-asylum-seekers-battle-in-eastern-town-of-bautzen/2016/09/15/0671d05c-7b1b-11e6-8064-c1ddc8a724bb_story.html

>Pic unrelated. I just wanna fuck her.

Make B8 Gr8 Again! Praise KEK!

Spending money on foreigners instead of on your own poor?

But that's okay you can have all of the rest, if you like them so much.

The point is you guys are delusional. That Japanese media is just as liberal as western is just one of a million proves. You blame the Joos for everything, there are none.

And yes, everyone here is a retarded weeaboo.

Now go insult some more black people because you're a virgin.

You don't help anyone. You just bring African and Middle Eastern problems to your country and then try to export them to the rest of Europe with threats of sanctions.

This is why Germany is not so popular with Europeans any more.

I live in California and we had 4 rapes at our Oktoberfest also a few kids were raped this sunday during the kinderfest

>No big happenings at all.

Deutchbank is about to die

>Economy grows

Germany has one of the slowest economic growth in Europe

>You look even stronger next to them than before.

Yes we do since we are not stupid like your nation of autists

> Standards of qualifications etc. are sinking which is great if you're generation y and experiencing it right now in your 20s.

So you are telling me the Wolkswagen scandal will repeat it's self as illiterate idiots must be hired?

>Most important; we help a lot of people.

This is not a Disney movie this is reality.

They don't leave and distort and eventually destroy the host nations ethnicity

In what way do they boost our economy if they don't work here?
Hop you can explain that to me.

>What's the big downside of helping millions of refugees again?

Either they riot in Germany or they jihad in Syria. If neither of those things are going to happen, then obviously I am very unhappy about this.

#Bringbackthebiff

Shut up, Gypsie, your points don't even make sense or fit to what I said.

>Besides, you guys are the EPITOME of hating on things because you are frustrating and blaming others for it.

Kind of like what you've been doing this entire thread?

>Shut up, Gypsie,

Nice tolerance

> your points don't even make sense or fit to what I said.

They do if you stopped being autistic.

So what do you guys think is the plan?

To create a mongrel race, somewhat elevated from the primal violence they were previously used to, yet not smart enough to question things?

is it true altruism?

Is it self hate and a low birth rate?

I can't figure it out m88s.

So you aren't an ethnic German?

>Economy grows
Again, an increase in GDP does not necessarily mean the economy is doing better, because government spending also increases GDP. Also, EVEN if GDP was actually increasing due to economic upswing it would still increase at a rate that isn't proportional to the increase in population (but rather at a lower rate) which means GDP per capita is decreasing.

>That Japanese media is just as liberal as western is just one of a million proves

This isn't true but it also doesn't matter if their media is liberal or not.

>You blame the Joos for everything,

I don't. I'm Jewish and you're a worthless faggot. Your virtue signalling bullshit is finishing off the job that Hitler started because now the few Jews left in Europe are being run out by the savage Muslims you idiots are importing. Why are you trying to destroy my people and drive them out of their homes you anti semite?

Pharmarceutical industry makes millions over millions by just having them here since they're all ill or sick in some way and need vaccinations.

Landlords make endless amount of money since they all have to live somewhere sooner or later.

They have to buy something to drink or eat etc.

Sure, they get most their money from the government but they still support our business activity in every way. Some companies that were about to die before make more money than ever before now.

That's how the BIP works.

so government spending. i wonder where the money comes from..

So you actually hate most Cred Forums posters as much as I do, good, then stop insulting me.

Most people here are completely delusional, blame Muslims and Jews fore verything and suck Jap cock all day.

>Look all these facilities must be payed
>Of course they are all payed by the state since they are mudshits

Wouldn't it be simpler to just give the money directly to companies and not import a dangerous group?

...just gonna leave this here.

And? Boosts our BIP, helps business activity, helps small companies gaining strength and pace.

You have to understand the money isn't going anyway, It's staying inside our country, mostly. This is economic growht.

do you even shekel?

>Most people here are completely delusional
the irony

little cityfags like you will be the first ones to be hanged, hope you realise that.

and please leave the Noble Jew alone

Good to see AfD is a joke compared to SPD.

>Sure, they get most their money from the government but they still support our business activity in every way. Some companies that were about to die before make more money than ever before now.

They make money from our money we have spent in form of taxes to the government.
In fact they give out our money.
Thanks for having them here giving out my money.

The government could give the money to the businesses directly.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT YOU FUCKING PROXYFAG REEEEEEE DONT MAKE US SEEM EVEN MORE KEKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still second biggest. Germany a shit.

My wife and I visited Germany in 2005. It was a beautiful place. So much history, so much beautiful architecture; such beautiful geography.

We'd like to go back, but why bother? It's not Germany any longer, is it?

Every hauptbanhof will be infested with rapefugees milling about, with nothing to do. Instead of an industrious people living their lives in a purposeful German way, there will be rapefugees loitering everywhere, vandalizing German history, and harassing people.

And half of the white Germans I see will all be keeping their faces down, thinking, "we deserve this"

Rise, Germany.

HMMM, really wondering if the government could've spend that money on their own people, too, considerng they are the ones who gave that money to the government in the first place. Should have the same effect on the economy, right?

>So you actually hate most Cred Forums posters as much as I do, good, then stop insulting me.

Nope, Nazis and stormfags are a minority even on Cred Forums. There are plenty of rational nationalists on here. I have to ask again, why are you trying to destroy my people you anti Semite. My people have lived in Europe for thousands of years and you are driving them out so you can import savages that contribute nothing to society. You are just as bad as the nazis in my eyes. Fuck you cuck. Actually you are worse than the nazis because they don't have any power and just shitpost on the internet. Also they are upfront about their Jew hatred and you might not hate Jews but I really don't give a shit since your actions and ideas will destroy us just the same as hitler did.

>Culture doesn't matter
>Quality of life doesn't matter
>Safety of your children doesn't matter
>White genocide doesn't matter
>Meaningless numbers moving around in Jewish computers somewhere is everything

Literally fuck your own face until you die.

You act as if its not happening.

I bet all my shekels that you're a Turk.

No, the money refugees get goes directly into stuff manufactured in Germany or German pharmaceutical production, real estate market etc.

Would you just give that money to Germans, like half the money would go into imports or bank books. Refugees don't save money or use the internet.

Even when the rapefugees commit crimes, it's covered up by the German media anyway...

but anywho.... keep accepting refugees so the USA doesn't have to.

Apart from the billions of Euros, Vandlaism, Violence and rapes (Yes, there have been countless rapes, just google *Flüchtlinge Schwimmbad"), it's completely fine, Goyim :^)

Also: Samefag

we're 4th plz UK allow burqa/niqab and have elected a muslim mayor in London

thank you for jinxing it Tobias

No you idiot, I'm not talking about giving the MONEY back, I'm talking about government spending that actually benefits our own people.

Your tribal leaders expect you to get the message that it's time to aliyah your ass out of Europe before they move forward with WW3. Your people who remain in Europe will die along with the hapless goyim because they were stupid enough to stay on the sinking ship despite the klaxon warning signs all around them.

Pretty embarrassing that you needed a worthless beast to explain this to you.

This whole refugee invasion is fucking karma. If we didnt arm, fund and support the rebels, this war would have ended a long time ago. The US needs to go back to the isolationist era and stop fucking with the middle east.

kek, already forgotten new years eve where thousands of german girls were molested?

you are a disgrace and your not fooling anyone you dirty arab. go back to your sand castle and stay there

I want you guys to apologize. This si what this thread is fore. Apologize.

Months over months you said "WAIT FOR..." You predicted bombings during the soccer Euro, oktoberfest, summer in general because women reveal skin etc. You said Cologne was just the beginning.

There never were any big happenings. like Cologne ever again. Nothing.

Apologize.

Not rapes. A lot of groping etc. which really isn't a big deal, mostly among teenagers.

It's not a happening.

I am a loyal american. I am not an Israeli. If america dies I die with it. I will never go to israel. I would rather die with my fellow americans.

We can't be isolationists... the Clinton family and Bush family have been in control of foreign policy since 1980.

We have ONE chance to stop all this nonsense, and it will be on November 8th.

why wont you answer me anti semite, why do you want to destroy my people by importing anti jewish savages

>and stop fucking with the middle east.
the opposite rather: total control and subjugation of the sandnigs should be a goal, failing that, genocide. it's not like they have not the military power to do so. considering their military ower they did such a half arsed job desu

anyway, from a european perspective, the refugees are just the tip of it, since we unintegrated have 4th generation sandnigs living here that are just as bad

catch cancer

So because you didn't read about any rapes or assaults in the media, you think everything that that has been proved so far can be ignored and Germany should look like an unholy cross between Algeria and Somalia? Fuck off.

This is now a Frauke Petry thread.

Have you forgotten the shit that went down 2 months ago or are you b8-ing?

kek
That screencap of some Polish troll (or guy with polish proxy) is hilarious. Everybody got butthurt over it.

Also, I'd rather live in a shithole than have to "learn to live with terrorism" like France is, and like you will soon too.

There was more violence and rapes though? It's been all over the news
Just fuck off Ahmed. Youre the same cunt who posts the same photos in these shitty "pls love us Muslims" threads.

We don't want them in our countries.

I like your style user... I like your style.

Lmao German men are the worst
You don't protect your women at all
Muh femininity in men should ne celebrated

I was at a small "Oktoberfest" in a very rural area
Nogs/slimes everywhere
Nogs tried to hit on all the girls, behaved inappropiately, touched the girls
Was groped by one of them
Good thing i have a polish bf :3

>not a big deal
lets see how you feel when your underage daughter is surrounded by a group of "people" that start to molest her against her will while she cries out for her daddy to help her.

just look at that place in UK where 1400 underage girls were raped repeatedly and the fathers were arrested for intervening. that is the country you are creating for your children. though i suppose being german you won't have kids, that's the whole point of refugees in the first place

Can't you see he is one of the rapefugees... HE will be the one raping kids.

>What's the big downside to helping millions of refugees again?

Nothing. There is no problem with it at all. How about your great humanitarians step it up and the the U.S.'s share as well.

So the attempts of bombings getting prevented don't count?
Good thing nothing happens.
The constant harrassment of people in public baths doesn't count?
The killings from alahu akbars swinging axes don't count?
I'm really glad nothing like cologne happened during the year but it's not like nothing happens.
Also The most shit gets prevented and the razzias of mosques and other religious clubs intesified this year with a reason. Radicalization of refugees isn't a wet nazi dream anymore but sad reality.

I apologize for nothing major bad thing happened, if that's what you wish for.

I hope you apoligize for walking around with closed eyes, too.

This. Your police are wearing god damn chain mail. Looks awesome.

This. Your police are wearing god damn chain mail. Looks awesome.

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-09/koeln-fluechtling-festnahme-is-kontakt

Here, fresh from the press. It got prevented. Doesn't count then I think. Right?

>Refugees don't save money or use the internet.

Are you clinicly retarded? And I mean that as a serious question.

Why is it that all the refugees have a smartphone, to go on the internet or play angry birds huh?

>Refugees don't save money

Top fucking kek you retarded subhuman. Of course they save money, why wouldn't they? They are actually doing something far worse... they send this money back home and remove this wealth (our taxes) from our economy. Same thing the turks did from 1960 till 2000 so that they could build up their shithole of a country that would still be an agriculture state without us (we even gave them development aid until 2006).

And then you have the audacity to talk as if using our tax money to be pushed into the big capitalist companies is the holy grail because some number gets bigger... about which you don't really have to give a fuck when your country is in the process of dying. Why would I care about our economy or GDP when the Germans are removed from the face of the earth in the next 50 years?

>boosts our economySo taking in millions of people with virtually zero education is going to boost our economy? Please exlain. How will people who don't even speak our language, have a hostile culture, refuse to integrate and will never hold a job that is better as some box-carrier?

For non-germans.
A 16 years old syrian refugee got arrested in cologne this weekend. He had contacts to the IS and was planning a bombing

(((Teenagers)))
>falling for that meme

My double post causes me almost as much shame as being ethnically German.

I help you out feeling better again

:D

There have been rapes in Public pools and in the refugee homes.
Do your research and stop lying.
Also, why do you think gropes are somehow less bad than rape? Do you think it's ok if y groud of 5 mudlimes grope your girlfriend?

I duno HANZ mother Merkle got the shit raped out of her in the polls

Do you need a reminder of the ficki-ficki-map? google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

>What's the big downside of helping millions of refugees again?
What are the upsides? Why would we want this?

Fast foward 100 years.

President Al-kamir Sadiq leads a 85% middle eastern muslim germanistan into a new era.

The Graves of any white man or women is desecrated and shit on.

White children at this time are the rarest of sex slaves.

Most European forest are burned down and global warming has given europe 80-100 degree weather year round.

The economy is shit, because there are no exports anymore and the Muslims are he oo ignorant to keep track of imports. They have daily bomb raids from they're arch nemisis, swedistan

The last few whites in West europe finally figure out that if they had not let those refugees in they might be happier.

Putin is still alive. And his nation full on communist. The russian, who preserved they're slavic genes, has taken hold of a new technology that enables him and his cabnit near immortality

A final crusade is issued by the state (the catholics are long gone. Willingly killing themselves to please they're shitskin overlords)

They nuke most the world and putin leads his space marines to CZAR66 (a new moon size planet built over the century outside Mars for eventually refuge)

English is now an almost extinct language. So putin has a personal translator

The translator also known as "new Yorks finest) occasionally helps in legislative decisions. 55 minutes before arrival to CZAR66 the translator shoots putin in the back and has his henchmen kill the cabinet. The final order is about to be executed.

The translator, takes out a pen from his jacket, writes down on small piece of paper. "For dad"

He broadcasts it to all the space marines on blocky 80,s television sets

Barron then combs his hair and bends over melania2.0 the newest waifu bot

"This one's for dad"

He starts plunging away into the waifu bot. As he approaches climax. He looks back at earth. Now a brown shitstain on the face of the galaxy.

A tear drops down his cheek as he cums.

"For..... dad"

>it also boosts our economy
Elaborate please

Americans simply love to project their own problems onto Europe. Cant blame them they are only 60% white now and worship niggers in every facet of their lives

Europe will sort itself out like it always has but burger will drown in their bullshit

>he thinks the takover will happen within the confines of the jewsystem

maximus keksimus

Thank you Krautcousin.

;)

Yea you're full of shit. Take a look at the numbers and delete this.

Oktoberfest had the highest security ever funded for the event this year.

Its not an accomplishment that tou have to have armed police everywhere to keep the peace, krautcuck.

people said the same about the nsdap

Ma, don't you know refugees help our economy. They sepnd our money. Meanwhile banks think about negative pay taxes for people who have more than 100k on their accounts.
It's all okay. They really help us giving away every cent and sending the rest of the money back tosyria or whereever they come from.
All that wealth has to be gone.
When we all eat garbage we will thank them.

Facts:

In AT crime is up 6.6% yty (2015-16). Big cities and areas where refugees tend to pass through are especially hit hard, e.g. in Eisenstadt (near the Hungarian border) it's +31.4%, mainly in theft and burglaries. At a time when crime in remote areas with mostly natives crime is seriously down.

In all of AT sexual assaults are up 41% yty (first half of 2016)!!

All that in spite of the country virtually being in a constant state of emergency, police doing overtime and patrolling everywhere.

Public outdoor swimming facilities have just had one of their worst seasons ever. In Vienna ticket sales in public pools and lidos are down by a third, compared to 2015. Newspapers are wondering why...

I cannot imagine the situation being much better in Germany.

the police attempts to find out their real age usually, which is hilariously hard

>mfw one of them claims to be 16
>fb profile says 21
>claims he had to change his age to get over the border
>police still doesn't believe him
>sandnigger complains to the reporter how he is stuck in eternal limbo

50 more posts.

Not one apology.

Way to go, Cred Forums.

Fucking hell stop role playing and learn how to spell you ignorant nigger

Nice sources.

Permanent intergenerational division and sporadic genocidal warfare during societal economic stress

See Northern Ireland
See Balkans
See Rwanda

Questions?

i'm sorry that you are a blind cuck

>armed police everywhere

Theres not armed police running around in Munich and the only reason security is so high is because last weekend we had a TTIP demonstration on top off the Oktoberfest and today we have a big soccer match

Syrian kid literally just got busted for trying to plant bomb

I apologized. But as usual you just closed your eyes.

>our media covers up a lot
This. End of thread. Everything else you said is garbage.

cuckroach

different times and people, and pic related.

See southern US states
See Sudetenland
See Nigeria (IBO/YUROBA)
See Northern Ireland
See Balkans
See Rwanda
See Zimbabwe
See South Africa

You are importing violence and dispair for ever for both the immigrants descents and your won.

It only ends when one side is genocided out

You are brining these people so later their descendants will be butchered?

Typical racist SJW

those fucked up times shaped and created hitler into the person we needed him to be

Btw boi a 76-year-old was raped when she visited her sister's grave
>nothing
I think this is actually one of the worst things (((they))) have done

Can we send you ours aswell? They love Germany and would further boost your economy

Even if you are trolling, you still must have autism. This behaviour isnt normal.

A looser?

Fucking anti semite piece of shit trying to destroy the jewish people. Faggots like you claim to love diversity and tolerance but what you are is a coward. You bow to authority because you are weak and stupid. In the Nazi period I'm sure you would have been enthusiastically killing my ancestors to show your loyalty to the party.

That poor child:^(

>He takes video game philosophy seriously.

edgy potato

i just would not expect the majority of people to vote for anything farther to the right than the AFD as long as the commies don't outright take to the streets to kill people again.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0

youtube.com/watch?v=VBlakOvKgZk

No apology for a roachman

>banter stops

Russian subversion promoted by both their allied states, the left who the coopted dueing the cold war and now the right their new allies.

We know multiculturalism does not work. Even after hundreds of years there will be violence and division in once societal y stable homogeneous places

youtube.com/watch?v=Amw1t7LgWF8

This. Take em!

I like you, Germany.

I will behead you last.

holy shit you shills are retarded

To be fair, you can learn more from MGS 1-3 than any undergrad course.

Octoberfest

That's a blatant lie, because the local press had many articles about sexual crimes at swimming pools (e.g. grugabad), events (Essen Original) et cetera.

It just wasn't enough for the mainstream press....

Most of those stats are straight from the ministry of the interior, as published 2 weeks ago in reference to a parliamentary inquiry:

parlament.gv.at/PAKT/VHG/XXV/AB/AB_09375/imfname_557088.pdf

post timestamped pic of your skin and eyebrows pls

German flag photoshopped over poland flag
It's actually very obvious wtf

Welcome to pol. Remember your here forever now

Where are you living in germany, maybe were you live there was nothing, but nearly everyone i hear of has witnessed a decline of overall living conditions/quality, i don't visit the city center anymore, around my uni there were hundreds of cases were Girls and Woman got their gold chains brutaly ripped off. Maybe you aren't here in good faith, but lets assume you are, where is your evidence to support your claim and why is it so important for you that nothing happend, even when there is plenty of evidence contrary to this.

thats the point
he is not a kraut but a proxy or a turk.

politikversagen.net/rubrik/vergewaltigung

"My leaders have royally fucked my country up and im try8mg to save face."

The Post

Dont get me wrong Germanbro, The USA is fucked too.
>3rd world healthcare system owned by insurance companies
>Out of control political leaders
>Women desperately trying to make black men feel comfortable about their terrible lives.
>Whites quickly becoming the minority
>2 complete bozos running for office.
>A litteral Mexican incasion that leaders refuse to address
>Hollowing out the middle class.

But please stop fooling yourself if thinking allowing refugees in en mass is a good thing, its not.

It happened all the time, just that the media doesnt report it.

Also Oktoberfest is too expensive to let refugees fuck it up. Alot of security.

it's not about the happenings achmed. plus just yesterday a syria refugee was arrested in your country because he had ties with ISIS.

as long as muslims are a minority everything will continue to be fine and dandy. but in a couple of decades that will no longer be the case. expect a cultural shift towards muslim conservatism, expect honor killings to increase, more child brides, more violence against women and the lgbqt community...

islam is a backwards ideology (and religion) that is not compatible with our western values. what most people are trying to warn you about will not happen now, but when there's a significant percentage of muslims or even a majority (which will undoubtedly happen in europistan).

but you're a cuck and won't see the light until it's already too late.

so the fact that are not rapes now completly makes the fact that were more than 1000 rapes in a day back then irrelevant

why do black people get angry about slavery again?

ther is no slavery now

>it's oktoberfest now

but it's september?

>Literally every Polish guy I know is a disgusting, lying, ugly, stealing pedophile
racist

She was 79 actually. It's inhuman.

rt.com/news/353485-germany-rape-refugee-cemetery/

I fucking hate krauts. Century after century, they become fascist Jew hating genocidical maniacs, yet every time they become better at disguising it
Fuck off kraut, nobody's falling for it

Hungarian national television is pretty anti-migrant and they digged up all the german rape news. kept me entertained all year. I remember weekly news of rape and fondling in germany.

even a hungarian woman was raped by three niggers. many germans were attacked on festivals, problems in bathhouses.

german police is overwhelmed and they need more workforce. millions of events not reported.

OP is just a cuck whore who thinks he' progressive an philantropist. while at the same time he called a romanian poster gypsy in this thread.

I hate libtards, I fucking hate you trash people you worthless scum

>Côte d'Ivoire madrassa graduates

I meant a hungarian woman was raped in GERMANY while visiting someone.

your country became a no go zone.

Jap homestays are nice

How's life in Hungary? The US will go under in 50 years and I want a stable place for my family that isn't a spic infested hellhole

>Japan
>multicultural

wew lad are you joking?

You arent being told about all the crimes happening in Germany user, its the same thing Sweden does, and the same thing America does regarding niggers.

Life is good and getting better every day.

economy is booming and foreign investment is pouring in.

but if you want a white utopia, you wont find it on this planet.

We've been blessed with gipsies, around 700.000 to 1 million are living here, but mostly on rural places no one goes to.

but we dont have niggers, and only 0.1-0.3% muslims, but they are well behaved

>mfw ctr shills this hard for a shekel

>ywn ravage a Bavarian maiden, filling her sauerkraut with ANGLO jizz as she screams about Panzerkampfwagens

Why live?

Anglo cunts.

Kohima is smart for starters. But from what I understand Egyptian undergrade philosophy is below western grade 4 civics class.

topkek. It probably is

The genetic differences between humans and chimps are insignificant.

Aaaa someone should tell him.

Also in pic related
>asian gangs

You are an embarassment to our country.

B-but.. pol sempai isn't responding to muh bait as much as I want! He's just a gosh darned coward granfalloon who lives in a echo chamber! He's too scared and autistic to reply intelligently!

Also, the jews are cool, you should read the Kabbalah, figure out the mysteries of life. ;) And learn how to control others and yourself. :D

>Doesn't know that his ancestors came from Pakistan
>Doesn't know that Pakistan is in fact in Asia
>Doesn't realise that beyond Constantinople, Turkey is in Asia

Do you think America is in Europe too? Fuck face. Asian is the correct term and it's been used since before you existed. Now shut up and pick my apples you nigger.

Germany is the only country who can take the 1st place Cuck medal from Sweden.

Good Job Germany, I know you are so kind, you're destroying yourself to make us look functional.

Man you know damn well it's an attempt to be political correct, and avoid using words like "islam", "muslims", etc. in those negative article.

Im takign the obvious shill bait

> Falls for the mirror Jew
Nigga dont tell me the first hting you hear when you say "asian gangs" are yakuza style motherfuckers.
They have much more accurate terms to use than Asian(not even ened to use muslim or pakis or syrians) Middle eastern is enough. But no they move away from that and use asians (which yes it is technically correct) so they wont hurt the poor fee fees of the tanned Anglos.
In short you are a massive faggot that is either to dumb to realize that they are being lied and mislead or are trying to do that yourself.

>trying to samefag on Cred Forums

I feel good paying almost 37% taxes. Part of it goes to help refugees. This is how it should be. I want to pay 50%.

pay some for me then

Are you tanned enough thought?

Sure m8, as you wish!

NO but i can go to south and get tanned
Thank you Hans

This, this, this. Gute Männer!

The rapings are happening on a daily basis but the media does not report on this. They even said that they won't report on this in order to keep the situation under control.

After new years eve in cologne the police said on facebook that "nothing happened". They literally said it. The media did not report on this for 6 days. SIX DAYS!

Free self-defense courses for women

kracuck

I'm not even sure how to respond to this? Is this pasta, or were you really high when you wrote this?

Except you have refugee sexual assaults all the time. Your mainstream media doesn't report on it..

But no one went to oktober fest.

Probably into getting cucked why else would he say people getting groped is nothing?

Well, looks like "post-refugee imigration" Germany isn't so bad at all, i hope my cousin is fine, he's black so i think he's be feeling welcome there.

what is Duetche Bank? Stock prices are at an all time low, but hey your economy is in great shape!

Man I've had to post this a lot recently

Anyone mature enough to apologize?

You literally said Cologne is just the beginning, there will be lots of happenings. Carneval, summer, now oktoberfest... Nothing big ever happening.

Apologize.

We are helping millions of refugees.

weak bait hans...

Gee - I guess theres no downside. Germany, you should take 10m refugees this year - as there is no downside.

JIDF working hard today

>31 post by this ID
pls

Didn't Germany stop reporting on the rapes? I know one of those cucked country's over there did. Or did they all do it?

Good goyim.

If its so great over there why do you waldniggers keep coming here?

>Mass sexual assaults is nothing big.

I apologize that my grandfather didn't kill your grandfather and fuck your grandmother for a chocolate bar, you tunte fuck.

You either are extremely deluded or a rapefugee yourself
I want you to say that to the face of everyone who was raped by an Achmed this year. Every little boy and little girl

Don't listen to this retard.
He's probalby some antifa guy who wants to troll Cred Forums. Remember that you have your SWJs in america, too, user. But in every decent country they are not reflecting the opinion of the majority.
This time we have to stand together to get rid of this cancer!!

With "this retard" I meant btw.

You got until the 1st of oktober don't count your refugees before they blow

Shilling this badly.
Go kill yourself.

am I drunk enough to reply to this bait?

Kommentierst du auch auf ZON?

Sorry Hans. I was out of line. He's still probably a Turk anyway. The problem is that these fucks cover it up and then want to bring them to the US. That fucking Syrian kid with blood on his face is on Cnn round the clock but none of the day to day rape and murder these people do makes TV news here.