Why this doesn't happen to Detroit?

Why this doesn't happen to Detroit?

youtube.com/watch?v=m0OdIMKJDQo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acVuYHuO8GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because BMW has quality standards not found in niggerville

Because it's cheaper to produce in Mexico.

Also there are still auto factories in Detroit and southeast Michigan, so the meme that there is nothing here is not quite true. Every F150 (the most popular truck in North America) is produced at the Rouge Factory which is in Dearborn on the Detroit border.

Because South Africa is the ideal picture of an aryan nation.....

>higher wages, more protection for workers, large overhead costs, more expensive transportation cost for your product, low local consumption of the product you produce

I wonder why

Bosses are still white in that factory.

IF you ever go to detroit you'll see just how much auto industry remains. It's stunning. What's even more remarkable is that it's only a fraction of what it once was.

We really cna't conceive of what Detroit was like in its prime.

Also the Mustang and Focus are made in suburban Detroit.

GM makes the Impala, Malibu, and the Volt in Detroit and the Silverado and Sierra in Flint

Unions priced themselves out of the market.

Yeah but detroit is 81% black
Why almost everyone here is white though?

youtube.com/watch?v=acVuYHuO8GY

Because BMW operates in Atlanta, GA. That's why Atlanta is one of the only "black" cities that isn't a complete shit heap. That's also why niggers like shit tier bmw's. They make them.

Yeah I'm sure SA has a great rail network and infrastructure that supports just-in-time SCM.

This also doesn't include all the various factories in the area that make engines, fuel cells, other accessories, etc. Also doesn't include the thousands of smaller and often family owned supplier companies and factories. Nor does it include headquarters and engineering departments for the Big Three that are still here.

Sure the auto industry isn't what it used to be, but people who say "Detroit and the auto industry are dead!!!!" are retarded memers who don't know what they're talking about.

Actually Rosslyn, Gauteng does have great transportation infrastructure. But I don't expect an American knowing shit

Detroit = 700,000 people, 81% black
Metropolitan Detroit = 4.5 million people, 22% black

So basically you can fix blacks, but only if you leave it to krauts?

Becuase in SA they have white bosses/managers/engineers

Companys bought themselves out of the domestic market by bribing politicians.

>most unreliable vehicules are made in detroit

People dont' realize that Detroit has basically been written off as a real city. There is still shit to do and see there, but the real life of the metro area goes on without it.

I have an impala and I love it so DONT BE RUDE

Totally agree. I actually lived downtown for a while, it's a cool place.

Picture of the people who work at the plant.

everyone loves impalas but i think they are ugly as hell

>african blacks that stay
>niggers in america

There is a notable difference leaf, africans hate american niggers even more than Cred Forums does.

>africans hate american niggers even more than Cred Forums does.

It's the same kind of hatred you get when you put together two packs of rabid stray dogs. End of the day, purgation by flame is the only solution to both problems, doesn't mean one is better than one another.

I can't be bothered either way, i call african american tourists here "My Friends" with a heavy nigerian accent and ask them if they have some fake Casio to sell