MUH ALEPPO saga continues

Clinton campaign staffer gets asked about Aleppo on MSNBC, can't give a proper answer and gets compared to Gary Johnson

Why has Hillary literal retards working for her?

youtube.com/watch?v=ELkCzBosOa0

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why has Hillary literal retards working for her?
Because she is only hiring yes-men and those aren't exactly the brightest.

leppo

This is what a man looks like at rest. See it?

Not

>that weird sociopathic fake smile as he's being asked about the murder of children

if they're smart, they'll fire this guy ASAP

For diversity!
She is a such a champion for the lower classes and the poorly educated! Hillary just loves the poorly educated ...

that smug look when he said its going to be mostly cyber,

yeah i wonder why.... hillary does not like the internet after it has embarrassed her so often. I can't imagine what sort of draconian shit she tries to pass to cover her ass.

>we've just had a relief effort bombed, potentially a war crime
"Hahahahaha, oh boy, you'd have you ask her"

Fucking tanked.

>we're going to win so much you'll be begging me to stop
>and i'll say "no, no we have to keep winning user, it's going to be okay."
I didn't believe him before, but now I see. This is the power of Trump.

>fired
>had crippling depression that wasn't known
>being fired along with his depression made him shoot himself in the back of the head twice while falling off a balcony

I almost feel bad for him.

He looks like someone who they threw up there at the last minute and was only told to "just play along". This man probably doesn't even know where Syria is, much less who Al Leppo is. But then I remember he's a Clinton campaign manager, and not some random flunky, so this is probably kek-approved karma for

>the way he looks when he talks about "drawing the red line"
He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
>Robbie Mook
Fitting name
>he can't answer the question of why he's here
Someone needs to photoshop the "Just Fuck My Shit Up" hair on this guy

dude anybody can be stumped

were all retarded nobody deserves to be made fun of

you probably would look like a fool for not knowing something too if u just didnt research sumthing

MELTDOWN

>running a presidential campaign
>didn't do his research
I hope you're joking

do you know what george w bush IQ was

all the politicians are idiots they are just people people

same way with how the whole world works right now

its a popularity contest not anything

even donald trump is a actual idiot on all of these topics hes just learning as hes going and hes already 70

he simply wasnt interested in these topics before

if donald trump was asked What is Aleppo? he would say " Look were gonna make america great again" and change the subject very quickly and professionally

no reason to excuse and glorify it.

excellence should be pursued, ignorance should be ridiculed

stupid ctr shill fuck off

So according to you, it was also wrong to give Gary Johnson shit for not knowing what Aleppo is because "he's just human"? If you're running a presidential campaign, you're supposed to educate yourself on these issues BEFORE you go into interviews, especially if it's something like the Syria war that has been on the news every day lately.

Stuff like this just makes them look like they have no idea what they're doing. If this guy was from the Trump campaign, MSM would be grilling him over this right now.

>you probably would look like a fool for not knowing something too if u just didnt research sumthing
Do you know what the difference is?
I'm just some retarded faggot sitting on his computer browsing Cred Forums at 10 in the morning. If I were running for president, or indeed was the campaign manager for someone running for president, I would hope that not only would I be extremely well informed (since I'm getting paid fairly good money to run the campaign of Madame President herself) on major topics like the Syrian revolution (which also seems to be encroaching on igniting a new cold war between the USA and Russia or even sparking a world war altogether), but that I would also have an entire page on my phone's homescreen dedicated to news sites so I could compulsively check it every 3 and a half minutes. And even more so since the lady who I'm trying to get elected seems to have faltering health.

I feel bad because I know how it feels to be in a situation where you have to talk to someone about something you really don't know anything about, but if I were running a presidential campaign, I would hope to have some better answers for different possible questions at that point. Or at least be aware that Russia bombed the convoys.

Try again.

no i agree

im just saying

i didnt find it laughable they didnt know what aleppo was , i didnt know either

and as far as being presidential and they should know this stuff, well its not true because all the politicians dont know shit about anything

lmao

where are these genius expert historians running for office they dont exist

so your alternative guy who knows what hes doing isnt real

Listen you imbecilic CTR cuck coming up with an answer on these MSM shows is fucking easy "The Secretary would definitely investigate as to how this tragedy occurred and make no mistake the consequences would be severe. She's committed to assisting the Syrian people in their struggle as her record as Secretary shows..." that took me 20 seconds and I hate he fucking bitch.

Mook is a retard as is his boss. Now fuck off and collect your miserable .20 shekels

Why should anyone have to know about a city that Russia is going to bomb flat?

you dumb nigger.
there is ongoing conflict with murkan and russian interests in syria atm, that should be basic knowledge for a leader
noone is asking him about physics

it's the "illiterate teenager says nothing of substance while posting pictures of ugly gooks with tumblr filenames" guy

we're not all retarded... it's just you my man

this guy shows up in the video too

he shall forever be meme'd as Aleppo Man

you're kidding?

whats a leppo?

I saw this shmuck defending Hillary when the DNC leaks first happened.

Clinton gave State Department appointments to 194 donors

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-gave-state-department-appointments-to-194-donors/article/2602272#.V-GB_W-liY0.twitter

Donald Trump Packs Arena, Hillary Draws 200 at Dueling Events

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/photo-donald-trump-draws-massive-crowd-far-more-than-hillary-clinton-in-florida/

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Gain Traction in Florida, Despite Spending

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hillary-clinton-florida-voters.html?_r=1

COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/

Al Leppo

>Do you know what the difference is?

no .

america has never elected well informed intelligent people

thats how an ideal world would work where the best people are always in their exact perfect position

but that guy isnt running for office who studies this stuff

a politician goes around and shakes peoples hands

theres probably a war going on that youve never even heard of RIGHT NOW

This.

I can understand "gotcha" moments the media seem to love so much. When someone asks a unexpected question you're not prepped for or something that doesn't relate to the subject at all and you're left confused so they can take advantage of you and avoid the main point of the debate, I can sympathize with that.

But this fucker had no idea what anyone was talking about.

>bro politicians are just liek figureheads and shit liek omg theres war going on u dont even know about

This is an 18+ board

its true
im not saying its a good thing

i think someone like ron paul is wise and well rounded on every topic and well versed

but you cant expect these other characters to know shit

and then laugh at them when they dont

what did you expect? look at what your options are

>Do you know what the difference is?
>no.
For a second there, I thought you might actually acknowledge some of the points I made instead of going off on your own tangent, but okay.

>america has never elected well informed intelligent people
You should run for office

>thats how an ideal world would work where the best people are always in their exact perfect position
>but that guy isnt running for office who studies this stuff
That man is being paid twice what you make yearly to run a presidential campaign for Hillary Clinton, obviously he doesn't seem very qualified. The better question is, why would you hire someone to run the ins-and-outs of your campaign if he isn't aware of current geo-politics?

>a politician goes around and shakes peoples hands
You know why they go around shaking people's hands and making wild promises? For exposure and good publicity. What this man did was bring negative exposure and bad publicity to Clinton's staff. Therefore, it would seem he is not very qualified or very good at his job.
>theres probably a war going on that youve never even heard of RIGHT NOW
That's exactly why I'm not in the political circle or my job involves being in the political circle. If I was, I had better know the fuck about every little thing going on. Honestly, the people here on Cred Forums seem to be better informed than him, so why is this guy still on their payroll? Why not replace him with someone who knows about all the wars going on?

I really have no idea what you're trying to prove, so I have to assume you're just trying to derail the thread and the conversation, possibly as damage control that your boss is actually a legit retard. It was a good try, thanks for playing!

i hate this guy. i'm far from a gary johnson supporter but i feel bad for him. this interviewer wanted to trip up johnson so badly and didn't even try to hide his glee when he did. he probably had a legitimate erection when he said "you're kidding"

this shouldn't be what journalism is

Well with Hillary all foreign policy is a negotiation. So he doesnt want to say Assad has to go (25,000,000$ from Assad to be left alone) vs we are working with the Russians to prevent Isis from gaining ground (10,000,000$ from saudis to keep arming Isis).

So he doesnt want to threaten (ask for bribes) from people who already paid and they are just waiting for the check to clear.

>difficult question
>better laugh

Taking hints from Hillary I see

i agree with you bro the average Cred Forums users would run the country better than hillary and obama cuz theyre not purposely trying to destroy the country

my point is that.... the only thing funny about the allepo thing is the way the guy who asked the question moved his mouth and said ALLLLLLEPo.

it doesnt make me think gary johnson is retarded by any less

i just dont like the vibe of laughing at someone for something that they dont even know themselves

lol

Because she only hires people that subscribe to the "diversity is strength" globalist BS and it turns out that people who believe those things are all retarded cucks.

Well to be fair, I think he was just really shocked that Johnson would respond to his question with "and wut's aleppo lol?" It's one thing to struggle coming up with a good answer but a presidential candidate not knowing the current hotspot of the Syrian war is pretty bad. You gotta remember that these guys work in the news, so they are confronted with this shit daily.

>but a presidential candidate not knowing the current hotspot of the Syrian war is pretty bad

and neither did donald trump until they stumped johnson and then trump got on google straight away and looked it up to clean his ass

so why you criticizing johnson?

>and neither did donald trump until they stumped johnson
Do you have any proof for this other than "cause he's a retard lmao"?

I don't remember him asking "wuts aleppo" on national television.

thats because i already explained DTRUMP is a master expert in speaking, he would have been stumped 40 times already if he didnt have all these tricks up his sleeve

johnson isnt a good speaker so he stumped himself from inexperience

gary johnson is a smarter guy than donald trump imo if you did an iq test

donald is just more like practical and hard working

Yeah I'll take that as a "no" then

didnt i already tell you to get the fuck out of here you ctr negro?

you guys act like im against trump because i tell the truth about his knowledge on foreign policy etc

not that i care, i used to support trump i just am cautious because he could be the Antichrist

i know that hillary is a satanic demon reptilian at the same time

you act like theres 2 types of people in the world

no.
ill give you a tip, my bet is that youre too stupid to apply it anyhow so no harm done.
its about your writing style and wording more than about the content of the post.

why would i use proper punctuation and writing style? do you want me to be more like a robot politician that you hate so much

the people who talk with perfect punctuation are the people you DONT WANT to listen to, because they dont actually have any thought they just use their writing ability to make it look like theyre intelligent

its essentially a hoax

i give people LESS credit when they try to talk like a official around the internet

Seriously this guy is a fucking sociopath

I now understand why Hillary's campaign has been such a deceptive, manipulative, lying shitstorm

You post asians and you write like an autist. I think we all know where you're coming from.

99% of people in US don't give a fuck about Syria.

It's not even a campaign issue.

Only ISIS is and it's just included in the larger issue of islamist terrorism in general.

>COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/poll-shock-hillary-drops-19-points-millennial-voters-one-month/

This is why you're seeing a lot of anti-Johnson shit now. CTR is fucking shitting bricks because the Bernout's they tried so fucking hard to rope into the KWEEN'S camp are bolting for the first anti-establishment candidate they find.

Usually Lolbertarians leech from the Republicans, but DUDE ALEPPO LMAO would hardly appeal to any old school hard right voter. He's a Bernout sponge, and should be encouraged for being one.

nepotism, ie the religion of the merchant

lol God dam even if Alex is controlled opposition he is still one funny fucker

how can we get him to moderate a debate?