After Trump wins can we direct our mememagic towards the EU or even the german election next year? We need Keks help

After Trump wins can we direct our mememagic towards the EU or even the german election next year? We need Keks help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6pGQ1sKrHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off with your german election french election first vote FN and have the army kick muslim out of france.

Kek wills it

One hand washes the other. Why can't we do both?

if kek wills it then you shall be saved aswell.

If my digits check out then we have no choice but to help the frogs.

We can do both surely.

Le Pen can't win unless a second Paris happens.

The Will Of Kek dictates that central Europe shall be turned to glass. There is no coming back from this cuckdom, you can only be cleansed by the holy fires

kek, britainistan needs cleansing with holy fire as well.

Let's get Trump first. We only have to meme for another 48 days.

After that, we can start meming toward Europe. Stopping Merkel and replacing her with a right-winger will strike a serious blow to the EU. France needs help, too. ALL of you guys need help.

Lucky I have an American Passport

KEK BE PRAISED

>Kek blesses a frog

No we will be laughing at your mistakes kraut. You have no trump or nigel or putin or duterte, no meme magic can work if you have no prophet.

One shall arise if we focus on taking out any competition.

I will help my last fuck girl was german so they are good people

A federal Europe is the only way forward, the eurozone crisis and the migrant crisis would be solved if there was real unity between nation states but currently people like to blame EU for all their problems without realizing that EU isn't empowered enough to even tackle these issues effectively.

Thank you for your contribution, Mr. Juncker!

This.
Fuck off Kraut, it's out time.
Also don't forget that the Frenchs are Kek's choosen people.

What about based Höcke

youtube.com/watch?v=N6pGQ1sKrHw

We can only win together.

You're welcome! Hope you'll grow out of nationalism one day.

>implying anyone intelligent enough would want to be ally with krauts
No thanks.

>Implying Europe isn't being memed toward a race war

seems based but the problem is in Germany if you come off as nationalistic you probably get deemed a Nazi. Hitler gave your country a bad rep for alt right movements in Germany now.

No, you will be raped by sandniggers until all Germans look like this. Then Russia and the US will glass the continent.

True. I want to participate in the cleansing. No one to be spared.

Was going to reply to

And you really think a German happening is more realistic?

We should curremtly focus all efforts in making sure that Hofer wins the election in Austria this december

I didn't imply that.

>I praise the Holy Kek!
>The Lord above lords.
>May he keep the muslim scum,
>Away from Poland as he did to this day.
>PRAISE KEK!

>he cant into greentext

höcke is the best desu

we need a blue AfD PEPE

We should wait until you are all killed first, then glass the place. You will be a monument to human stupidity, and inspire humankind for centuries to come.

before we consider doing anything we must make sure trump wins. after he became the republican nominee norwegian politicians have dared saying similar things like a huge fence on the swedish border. trump for president will be a huge nudge in the right direction since leftists will be busy crying.

KEK's rightful place is with the chosen land.

All white land is the chosen land.
We must retake all of KEK's land from the black horde

How about Bystron? He knows how to deliver bants, is a huge patriot, looks handsome and masculine and it is almost impossible to smear dirt at him.

Germans look up to murricans a lot I think.

Having Trump elected is a good first step.

French presidential election is around april-may
when is the german election?

State Elections are in March.