Major Chimpout Happening Thread in North Carolina

Can black people resist the urge to become monkeys?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/21/north-carolina-mob-attack-female-truck-driver-police-refuse-to-help-desperate-calls-to-media-chopper/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh1Em4Sdzec
mobile.twitter.com/MBarberWSOC9/status/778583048233164805
alwayzturntup.com/driver-plows-black-lives-matter-protesters-blocking-highway/
nworeport.me/2015/12/16/a-list-of-obamas-constitutional-violations/
wsoctv.com/live-stream
video.foxnews.com/v/5135024177001/police-officers-warned-suspect-to-drop-gun-before-shooting/?#sp=show-clips
youtube.com/watch?v=DxNchwzzJfU
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/20/terence-crutcher-shot-hands-heres-definitive-proof/?utm_content=buffer87acc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
wral.com/family-tulsa-shooting-victim-was-turning-his-life-around/16033504/
bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/public-relations-counselors/thug-true-healing-under-god-in-charlotte-nc-361547

youtu.be/peD0a6g4ZVs?t=42
heyjackass.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XKFuBOuxUgk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm planning on going to Charlotte saturday for the Panthers game on sunday.

Any advice? I don't have my CCW.

Don't make eye contact and try not to be white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh1Em4Sdzec

That picture....

>the biggest threat in america is white guys posting on the internet guys, be scared you guys

>Don't make eye contact and try not to be white.

B-but I'm very white. I'm riding with a friend, and advising him not to stop if BLM activists stop us on the highway. Look for me on the news I guess.

>aaaaaaaaaannnnnd NC whites just broke 40-60 trump

Lol

Run over the niggers. Run over the piggers.

no ccw? just kill yourself early.

maybe you can get some mace.

I've got an AR, several fudd durr guns, scatter gats out the ass, and my XD9. But no CCW. Ass.

>another Hillary scandal coming down the line
>need a news story to divert attention
>that's why we pay BLM

Better to be judged by 12....

Wear black face and dress like a nigger from a rap video. You will be fine.

am I responsible for all white people, don't fucking talk to me. are you all black people?

WaPo article on the matter has the victim's daughter literally saying "My daddy didn't do nothing"

I was sitting at home, don't give me any shit.

>Look for me on the news I guess.
Are you going to be the one dragged out of their car screaming like a bitch or the one with a knife shanking everyone who gets too close till he's eventually swarmed?

Yeah, I don't buy that reasoning. The simple fact is that there's another Hillary scandal every couple days at most.

oh I'm responsible for all this shit I had no say in.

Can you pull in Leviathan with a fishhook
or tie down its tongue with a rope?
2 Can you put a cord through its nose
or pierce its jaw with a hook?
3 Will it keep begging you for mercy?
Will it speak to you with gentle words?
4 Will it make an agreement with you
for you to take it as your slave for life?
5 Can you make a pet of it like a bird
or put it on a leash for the young women in your house?

Hopefully the one in a large diesel that never slowed down on the freeway...

He was holding a book. LOL

>acorrding to his family who were not at the scene
>he had prior charges, including shooting with intent to kill
HE A GUD BOI. DINDU NUFFINS

fuck off cunt.

& take your meds, you very clearly need them.

I believe the center console is not conisdered concealed. Thats the law in VA. Check state laws.

Police confirmed no book found at the scene, but a gun was. Not that it matters since niggers cannot into facts.

Sauce is press conference this morning.

Fuck Charlotte. My strongest memory of that place is all the blacks, and a can of pringles I bought that had been shaken so fucking bad it would blow your mind. Those pringles didn't stand a chance.

Do you happen to have a link to the conference?

Organizer says:
Take protests and riots to the suburbs.

mobile.twitter.com/MBarberWSOC9/status/778583048233164805

good

Praise Kek!! Let the destruction begin!!!

>to me that was non-violent
>officer was hit with a r-
>look here, there is going to be tit for tat, we're here to minimize that

good to know that chimping out is normal to these people

>Watching dinduball.

Well Cred Forums I live 10 minutes from here, although my road is still more country than suburban there are suburbs nearby.

I've got 200+ rounds of 7.62 real fucking NATO ready to go if the chinos get close.

Also, this guy from my highschool who gets people together for confederate flag runs posted on facebook that it's time to ride, so we might get some escalation if the nogs move north toward Concord.

Id stay away from his little group.
You might get booked for assistance in X if they decide to go full right wing death squad.

I doubt they're going full right wing death squad, but a convoy of trucks with rebel flags flying running right through the protests is not out of the question.

Is there a tl;dr / pasta of all the rights Obama has violated?

I know he's done a lot, but just a summary.

Well in that case, wear a mask and gloves.
If it comes to the point where cops are after you, book it out of there and deny everything.

Can someone give a TL;DR of why're they're niggering out? Are they justified?

I will probably stay home, but I am gonna swing by the pawn shop on my lunch break and pick up a gas mask in case I change my mind.

just wait a bit longer until the election is over.
we don´t need the media trying to spin it in "neo nazis are tacking over america. hunting poor, innocent black people for no reason"

don´t let them use you to hurt trump

>mobile.twitter.com/MBarberWSOC9/status/778583048233164805
no flags
4WD activated
aim for large groups
alwayzturntup.com/driver-plows-black-lives-matter-protesters-blocking-highway/

The only thing keeping the niggers out of those truck cabs is the possibility of being shot. No cops coming to help. If this happens here, the drivers are fucked.

Someone give me the tldr, why are chimps chimping?

nworeport.me/2015/12/16/a-list-of-obamas-constitutional-violations/

google is your friend

>try not to be white.

What if blacks tried not to be niggers

In NC if it is out of sight but within easy reach (eg: under a seat, glove box etc) it is considered concealed. Open carry is perfectly legal though. You obviously can't bring weapons into the stadium, of course.

Spitfire a shit

Mark Becker just said "overnight disturbance"
wsoctv.com/live-stream

fucking cuck!

social media portrayed the guy who got shot unarmed. his family members said he was picking up his kids. he was reaching for his book. this started the whole shebang

however. police reports contradicts their statement

video.foxnews.com/v/5135024177001/police-officers-warned-suspect-to-drop-gun-before-shooting/?#sp=show-clips

because they're fucking chimps

Seriously. You're sitting in a giant lethal weapon. Just run the apes over.

Literally war in the streets. Nice job globalists. I should into /k/ but I don't want to pay shekels although I have smaller weapons, but that's chimpout category 1 level stuff when we're entering level 3. Thank god my city is only like 10% nigger.

Shit, stay safe Cred Forumsacks in that area

youtube.com/watch?v=DxNchwzzJfU

Just checked with an LEO friend of mine. It can't be readily accessible without a CCW in NC. Glovebox/center console has to be locked if it's loaded.

Essentially it's because a black man with a gun was shot in a parking lot. He got out of the car while they were looking for another suspect. He got back in with his gun. They approached the vehicle of the man. He got back out with his gun. They shot and killed.

Who here want to form a patrol to protect innocent bystanders from ?

I have a few extra handguns

Is it bad that I want them to cause a lot of damage so that Trump wins NC?

Obligitory pic

>if the nogs move north toward Concord

holy fuck concord is white southern loving gun totin good old boys

I'm in Charlotte, all that monkey business was in the monkey part of town. Here in the white suburbs we don't give a fuck. I'm just chilling on my porch in beautiful weather with my MAGA sign in the yard.
It's like my uncle always said, "if you are going to be a nigger you might as well act like one"

>The officer was also african american.

God I hate these stupid fucking BLM niggers with an almost poetic passion. I've never hated any movement as bad as I hate these fucking retarded cancerous dickholes.

see

Major Chimpouts like these will only make voting for Trump that much easier. Thanks niggers and liberal scum!

Thank god I live in a first-world state.
If the 3 black people that live in my city tried that they would be dead before the police even got there

funny how these halfwits can empathize with ppl just trying to make a living but not with ppl that just wanna live

Your waifu a shit

Meanwhile in Tulsa:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/20/terence-crutcher-shot-hands-heres-definitive-proof/?utm_content=buffer87acc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>Tulsa shooting victim was turning his life around

wral.com/family-tulsa-shooting-victim-was-turning-his-life-around/16033504/

True
Healing
Under
God

THUG
bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/public-relations-counselors/thug-true-healing-under-god-in-charlotte-nc-361547
>can't make this shit up

HANDS UP
DON'T SHOOT

Listen to this guy. The media will not be friendly to you or Trump no matter how justified you are.

Trump needs you patience.

Complaint
I have been asking for a refund since December 2013 from Mr. **** ** ******** and his company T.H.U.G. (True Healing Under God) since I never received the services that were to be rendered. He was issued a payment of $75. I have attempted to resolve this issue but my requests have not been answered. The following is a description of the services offered on the website T.H.U.G. (True Healing Under God) provides legal assistance for their clients and also renders character representation (where we attend court with our clients and speak on their behalf...). T.H.U.G. is NOT a law firm, yet merely provides information and advice on eliminating or reducing excessive charges as it relates to the time given. T.H.U.G. also provides motivational speaking engagements that can be booked through their assistant. If you are in need of Civil Rights assistance call (XXX) XXX-XXXX or e-mail us @ ************@yahoo. com Hit this link for more info on facebook

.com/*********************************************

Easy Jethro. A lot of us, I mean a lot, are ready for real change. People are afraid to speak openly right now, but may be emboldened by a Trump victory. You lead. We will follow.

Nice bangbang ponyfucker. At least your poor dog has enough self respect to look embarrassed.

That's because one has a job and obeys the law while the other has no job, acts like a dumbass, and threatens police.

That was weak bait honestly you just got me because it's early.

It's right wing death squad time.

Thanks sheep shagger.
Tell your stepfather I said hi after he's done beating your mother.

I like how they now try to spin the "he was turning his life around" from the initial "he dindu nuffin" after his elaborated crime record came to daylight.

open carry an AK

come on national guard

Did he just say "potenant"?

Beta cuck nu-male omega faggot detected.

Kind of but not really. Hopefully if they do anything people are carrying.

>Every time

>Guy got shot because he grabbed a book(gun) from his car as police were approaching him
>Racism
I just don't get it. How can someone be this stupid?

>become

what did he mean by this?

This image seems to sum up all the outrage

do we know what events lead up to him getting pulled over before he was shot yet?

I didn't know books came in 9mm. Those chiraq niggers are really well read. My whole life is a lie.

214 unarmed black men killed this year so far

Good, its a start.

You know 2x as many whites are killed in the US by cops, despite committing less crime?

What's backgroung on the guy shot? Just selling mixtapes to raise money for the church

can someone give me a summary of what happened? All I've seen is stuff on jewbook about how this is the "worst ever" police shooting and he was a unarmed reading in his car.

never going to get anywhere with that slow progress

This actually pisses me off a lot to be here. Incredible.

We'll restore law and order though.

Twice that number of people died falling out of bed and I can't even post my tactical assault bed on /k/.

Shots fucking fired.

Why would he waste grape soda like that?

does anyone have a webm of that guy reaching into his disabled SUV before he got shot? i swear i saw earlier on this wobsite but didn't realize i needed to save it until now.

Is this a gun sacrilege thread?

NCbros, keep your powder dry.

I'm getting real fucking tired of this bullshit though.

youtu.be/peD0a6g4ZVs?t=42

Yes

Is everything that went down last night over with? interstates open again?

And twice as many nigs in Chicago to include children, not just men

And by other nigs

Get a new act nig nogs, this BLM thing is old, tired, and transparent as fuck for more handouts you lazy baboons

These fucking niggers are the dumbest pieces of shit on the planet.

They kill each other in droves over the most trivial shit like turf wars and gang colors, but as soon as one of their own points on a gun at a cop and gets shot for it, these porch monkeys use that as an excuse to get a five-finger discount at Wal-Mart.

The most disgusting thing about all this is that white liberals empathize with these savages as if their law-breaking and criminal behavior should be overlooked.

If the cops were given carte blanche to put down nigger riots with legitimate force, then we would never see this type of shit happen, but the limp-wristed politicians seem to think that mobs of violent niggers burning everything down is good and proper.

The concept of personal responsibility is lost on the black community, and it sickens me to think that telling these apes to behave is somehow considered "racist."

I want niggers to leave.

If they can't do that, then they should straighten the fuck up, stop crying, and be normal, ordinary, responsible people instead of attitude-driven pack animals.

yes, but there were only 5 arrests last night. this is expected to continue.

Why aren't the cops stopping this? What is the point in the police if they don't stop shit like that from happening?

>The concept of personal responsibility is lost on the black community
God damn right

Cops need to up their game then.

heyjackass.com/

wow... thanks for the update.

Stay fucking frosty NC bros

Be polite, be professional and be ready to kill every moon cricket you meet

I think hes saying this is gods problem not his. Its a passage from job

Fuckin religious whackjobs.

Because they're tired of this horse shit.

Them niggers don't go past 485. Any niggers I've met from Concord to Mooresville have been well mannered

Don't get tricked into going to the hipster hangout mall just because it has a fun name. Don't be surprised if someone tries to trade cell phone batteries and mushrooms for bus tickets

Wear a Cam Newton Jersey and eat crawdads

Ever see Predator X? I think it's Leviathan myself.

>tfw going to Charlotte on business for 3 days, and meeting with Mecklenburg County officials in suburbs around Concord

They're tired of watching innocent people get beaten up by dindus?

What a bunch of fat, lazy cowards. Civillians are being attacked on the streets and all they do is stand around collecting a pay cheque.

You call other countries cucked but this is a joke, when we have riots here they get fucking heemed violently by the police, sometimes they even ride through them on horses like its the fucking middle ages.

But nah, gotta stand around and keep adjusting their chin straps because they're not designed for "people" with 5 chins.

>3137
>this is supposed to be a shocking number compared to our large and vast population
>"it's a genocide!"
>"police state :("
>"BLM!!!!!!!"

This meme needs to stop.

I sincerely hope that's a copy pasta. You realize I wasn't serious right? Do some research you dumb chav.

Cringe

>d-dumb chav

Says the obese retard with a police force that can't even stop 100 rowdy niggers, I'm not sure what's worse, sucking their dicks like Sweden does or just sitting around watching them nog out and not arresting all of them for breaking the fucking law.

1992,2016 it's all the same shit, just different spooks.

Faggot

Dang. I was falling asleep last night just when they started yelling "we going to Walmart, Y'all!"
Recap, highlights from Walmart?

As long as the shit is happening in the black areas they're being restrained so as not to aggravate the situation. Nigs may have evolved slightly and learned that burning their own shit is not good. Wait until they try to burn whitey's hood. Shit will intensify.

I agree

But that'll never happen >

See white-raised, rich Kaeperdick

Even Good Ol Boy Cam stole a laptop

Wear a sam bradford vikings jersey and be as white as possible

Charlotte is Whiter than Atlanta, NY, Chimpago, and New Lawlins and Las Spicgeles

i live in charlotte fuck this
dumb fucking niggers couldn't identify a book if they tried. disgusting fucking subhumans need to be rounded up and gassed. the media is going to spin this like he was a good dindu and the niggers are going to avoid the facts and bring this bullshit up to guilt the government and cowardly whiteys into more gibsmedats. how can my nation have gotten this cucked that no one can see the painfully obvious truth. blacks are a cancer in this country and every country where they appear

That's Chicago alone. Nig on nog.

>Unarmed means not dangerous
Lmao

weird how you are so invested in this

white people suck, right?

Some nogs broke in, cops showed up quickly and surrounded the exits. Everyone else fled

So basically, cut out Chicago and, it would be more like 137 police shooting this year?

Wish we could just cut off Chicago and let it be it's own entity.

I really don't get it why you let these niggers run free. just fucking waste these piece of shits

They need to redpill these people the most.

That gat looks plastic

It should be considered recklessly , heinously illegal to block a highway. People need to use the road in order to get to a hospital or a house fire. Cops need to stop that shit.

Concord is pretty comfy.

you fucking retard, that's from the LA Riots

the cops were busy all over the city, but it was too much for them to handle

These guys are always ready for gay butt sex

They need to do this, it will show the white devil how serious they are.

>compared to our vast population
You do realize niggers can barely comprehend numbers over 4 digits, right?

I like to site facts, figures and statistics when I talk to people. To bring up the actual locations of countries in the news, their populations, their demographics, their history.
It's given me a lot of insight.
Most people don't know shit.
Niggers know almost nothing.

Most fuck up nigger shit ever.

Be the whitest of all.

Be proud of it.

Open carry.

Shoot every nigger showing its teeth.
This is your home your turf and the nigger will comply or burn.

At least America knows where NC is

>niggers can barely comprehend numbers over 4 digits.

You're right, and this is why BLM is such a big problem.

I live about two hours away and was going to go to the Panthers game.
I sold my tickets to my boss. He has his ccw

How dense are you? (wait stupid question, you're a nigger aren't you?) Those are stats for Jamal on Tyrone crime.

>one of my best friend is in this picture

Spooky

>$
what did he mean by this?

>Mushrooms for bus tickets
Panthers are in Charlotte not Asheville

Can a Carolinanon tell me about Asheville? Is it good for a Cred Forumslack or not

Stop by wolfman pizza.
It's fucking delicious.

Super liberal and lefty. It's beautiful though. Tons of really good art. Home of the biggest graffiti scene in the Carolinas. Really awesome outdoors shit. Still a lot of bums. Good food and music if you can afford it

My parents live in the north Charlotte suburbs. Fuck these belligerent racists

The city is very white, but also very liberal. You will still see lots of dred locks, but they will be on white women and not niggers. Excellent brewery scene if you like beer, and the mountains are beautiful.

Asheville has been taken over by hipsters and liberals

I feel bad for your dog

Just shoot these niggers already

Fuck, that does look comfy.

if these are somalians or whatever patriots need to start hunting them down.

and leave your pepes and maga caps at home

wear bernie shirts.

Asheville is extremely SJW and liberal drug hippy fag city

It's pretty bluepilled. But also predominantly white, so they can afford to be bluepilled.

Great downtown scene (in a couple of different areas -- it's a fairly spread out town) and safe to walk. Lots of local brews and bars and local live music. It's basically mini-Portland.

Traffic blows though. Too many people moving there too fast.

There are hubs of redpill in there because the surrounding area is all rural so anyone who wants to go into "the city" for anything ends up in Asheville, redpill and bluepill alike.

Wear a burka so they can't see if you're white and so attacking you is a hate crime.

>germany giving a lesson on pride and how to stand your ground

oh I am laffin

Just don't go faggot the NFL is trash anyways.

Hillary shirts

I hope they come to Troutman where I live. Those nogs in Charlotte are the reason I became a racist.

t. Former self-hating white

Is it DAS or THAS, I've seen both, and I've always thought it was DAS.

lmao. my sister and her husband left today for NC. dunno where or why but i sent her a live feed link last night and she responded "im sure we'll be okay"

Good for a visit.

You can barhop, find a sjw girl with daddy issues and then make the local mountain trails smell like her pussy all within a couple hours.

Really uncharacteristical for the african american community, it's the system's fault for sure

>charlotte

wow its fucking nothing

t. east coast

Pretty good movie, that.
>Black kids are SO much groovier
>Did you know that property values actually go UP when a black family moves in?
>So great that black people are wearing their hair natural
>I had a black girlfriend once who told me that jewish people were the closest to black people
>I'm jewish you know

youtube.com/watch?v=XKFuBOuxUgk

gibme $ need reperashins 4 slavry

>Beta
>omega

Pick one.

>eye for an eye
>loots, throw bricks at officers, burns down businesses, shut down roads and interstates
>we not violent

Obongo's a big guy

Thanks for the flag user, needed an Egypt

Kids kids! This is from the LA riots. Before you were born.

I haven't turned on the news today. What the fuck.

Every nigger in Charlotte chimping out in MY state? Whatever.

Here's to the land of the long leaf pine
The summer land where the sun doth shine
Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great
Here's to Pineland the down home state

the comments itt are so incoherent, is it ongoing or some old shit?

Gastonia rednecks are ready in case they cause problems here.

>Sometimes being surrounded by poor whites is a good thing.

Wonabe germany pointing fingers.

1st learn proper german and then speak when your betters,real germans, allow it.

The world needs you not bastards and you only luve because of our grace.

No worries in the Moore/Hoke area. We're already set to go for Red Dawn. So fuck the somali hordes.

fugg i hate Cred Forums

A lot of NC people are pissed...and not about the cop shooting the guy. Might mean Roy loses.