ITT we discuss the imminent collapse of Deutsche Bank, and its effects on the politics of the foreseeable future...

ITT we discuss the imminent collapse of Deutsche Bank, and its effects on the politics of the foreseeable future. Attempts to meme the collapse into fruition welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/deutsche-bank-may-ultimately-need-state-bailout-handelsblatt
uk.businessinsider.com/sandy-jadeja-interview-technical-analysis-dow-jones-market-crash-forecasts-2016-6
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/bank-japan-maintains-bond-buying-pace-yield-curve-control-leaves-rates-unchanged-off
scholar.harvard.edu/files/this_time_is_different_short.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-21/tiger-cub-citrone-sees-market-in-biggest-correction-since-2008?utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cmpid==socialflow-facebook-business
zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-28/elephant-room-deutsche-banks-75-trillion-derivatives-20-times-greater-german-gdp
youtube.com/watch?v=lUaYxLtSd88
prntscr.com/ckp7r0
db.com/ir/en/download/Deutsche_Bank_Annual_Report_2015.pdf
global.handelsblatt.com/edition/517/ressort/finance/article/deutsche-bank-in-new-existential-crisis
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37403542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait wtf
It's definitely gonna collapse in like a week
Why is no one talking about this?
Is this why the bombs, riots, and forced celebrity news is happening? This is huge!

mmm mmm mmm is that the sweet smell of an October Surprise?

Because nothing will happen.

/thread

The fun starts once they dip below $10, at which point a load of transactions, options, and calls activate, and from there they will immediately fall into oblivion.

I've already taken every penny I've got and have shorted DB.

>meanwhile UK's economy is back on track and even better than before

careful, they can short squeeze people real hard on this if they get bailed out by german taxpayers.

What did it end at

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/deutsche-bank-may-ultimately-need-state-bailout-handelsblatt

They are already preparing the bailout package for Deutche, however if the bi-lateral netting fails it will be in the trillions.

>Graph: 2008

Are you kidding me?

PAY DENBTS GERMONEY

0.02 is 11? at least align them properly

Uhh, give us 15 minutes for a final update.

>Deutche
Why do you write it so wrong, Nu Sealand?

im seeing -.09

now .13

>Implying you have enough liquid investment to properly short
Prove it, post your short confirmation

you fucking moran, you can short a single share if you feel like it

hahahahahaaa...!

well as if we didn't know it was planned.

They haven't left the EU yet.

>tfw after all this bull shit germany barley comes back thanks to cucks buying at the last minute

Sorry I don't speak your stupid fucking language. I should write in Arabic so it's easier to understand for you.

If you can't even write the name correctly I doubt you can tak part in discussing economic matters.

Fucking aussies

/thread

These threads are fucking cancer. The "imminent" collapse has been just a couple days away for the past year.

The fact that you make that correlation is proof you are a fucking idiot. Enjoy slurping up Islamic cum in the future.

I actually have about 8 years experience in this shit and one of the few people who actually know what is going on.

Hi Germany.

The graph is labeled from 2008 because that is the time frame on the Lehman Bros crashing.

The Deutsche Bank line shows CURRENT stock price, and the way it which it is tracking along a similar path to Lehman in the PRESENT DAY.

Thanks.

australia. we should have trademarked our countries name. so we have not got to write Europe under each letter going here.

Shills need to fuck off, it's going to happen sometime in the next month and it'll be big.

Dude I am from New Zealand, Austria isn't even a real country. It's essentially Germany. The only thing you are known for is hitler.

could happen tonight since they barley held on .4 is not a good price to end it, the dow might fall a little today aswell.

>Short on FX
Ty pol

New Zealand...

One big guy sold many stocks a few days ago and she sheeps follow. Now it's going up again.

Few things to note here..

1. Unlike Lehman, this isn't a Black Swan type event. People ARE looking at Deutsche warily, including central banks and policy makers.

2. Central banks and policy makers now have some experience in handling this sort of thing. It is unlikely they will let Deutsche go, and certainly not without a battle.

3. There is DEFINITELY a happening brewing and it is almost certainly likely to involve the global banking sector. It's just not likely to happen in the same way as the Fin. Crisis.

Budget Australia

And that's why I post on Cred Forums.

They may do some ECB chicanery or through the shadowbanking system for the next month to get through their next round of bond payments. Appeal the ruling and push that back past the election. Nobody wants this coming down before the election, that happens Trump wins 100%.

However, the longer they push it, the worse it gets for everyone else.

i was the austrian who told the world, hitler was an austrian.

also we have lots of composers. such as mozart (who was from salzburg) or Haydn.
also hitler was not born in braunau. he was born in simbach. his mother was over there in germany when he was born.

See , and If you guys want to talk about real happenings, we can do so. Deutsche is going to get bailed out big time and it will cause an almighty short squeeze.

Dude nobody cares. This thread is about the banking system. Take your shitskins and fuck off.

Germany can't just print Euros. They wasted so many billions on Greece and making fudschees welcome, they can't bail out a megabank like this.

So how about that fed announcement today? Could this be what really sets shit off?

And for any of you guys who just opened an account on e-trade, or whatever, to short this I'll put this in simple terms.

If you are betting against a price collapse you are going to get fucked big time.

You are better off hedging against the Euro.

What do you think Draghi is doing for the last two years?

They don't need to bail it out, they just need to finance them with enough cashflow to make the next bond payment until the election.

They can do that through many different means, ELA, Target2, they can also do it through the fed and it's open window. They can do it through the shadow banking system, they may even do it purely through depositor money (would be criminal but at this point who gives a shit). There are many methods they can do to get through the next bond payment. After that it's all on.

>Fed announcement is just not raising rates. Short the dollar if you want to make money. It's at 11958 now.

CRASH CRACH CRASH

PRAISE KEK

>bailing out trillions of derivative exposure with millions in customer deposits
Well, no.

About a month ago Germany told its residents to stock up on water and canned food incase of an emergency.
Most people around the world ignored / laughed at it and said "well they shouldn't accept so many immigrants"

Little did we know it was about the bank collapsing.

Chaos is order. beyond understanding.
ao. spare

You are misunderstanding what I am saying.

The collapse of the bank will come, they need to prevent it from happening until after the election. That can only happen if they make their next bond payment, if they miss their next bond payment, that triggers default clauses in the bank bonds and it all comes down.

The bank itself is fucked, the entire system is about to shit itself, but they are needing to push it back until after the election to try and secure Clinton presidency.

The ECB and the politicians are essentially 2D thinkers. They will throw EVERYTHING they have at Deutsche to keep it afloat.

It is the bedrock of European finance.

In essence there are financial happenings coming, and Deutsche may not (probably won't) survive, however, I would point out..

1. Market price is a function of confidence and expectation. The markets outlast most novice traders' positions. Fundamentals don't show through immediately.

2. The "normie" school of thought is that there will be a Fin. Crisis 2.0. That's also pretty broadly considered in the political realm too. This crisis is going to be much more disruptive and acute than the Fin. Crisis, but it will be at the national level, rather than just banking.

We will probably see massive riots and a peasant's revolt, but between then and now policy makers will be throwing everything at the banks to keep them alive.

It's a compound genocide. Bank crashes, chaos ensues, Muslims are activated.
Good bye Germany.

The bi-lateral netting of the banking system is about to collapse with the death of deutsche bank.

>[Citation needed]

>Clinton presidency
are you listening to yourself? you must be drunk... it will be tump,if you look at current polls.

Oh and also..

3. Successful trades aren't just a price target but also a timing target.

I'd go as far as to say that most people understand the fundamental problems with Deutsche but underestimate how much ammunition the people in power have left.

Consider a Deutsche starting to collapse as a financial "Battle of the Bulge" type moment. Ie: One last big German counter offensive on their Western front, an attack which caught the allies off guard.

Lol, polls.
You know they don't actually count votes in the US, like at all?
The machine will say "Clinton" and everbody will be ok with it.

But the last time the banks crashed in Germany they removed the jews so, maybe, this time, they will remove kebab ?

What do you want a citation for, exactly?

Why would they bring in the Kebap in the first place then. Just to have something to remove?

uk.businessinsider.com/sandy-jadeja-interview-technical-analysis-dow-jones-market-crash-forecasts-2016-6

Next Monday, actually. Maybe. They are risk dates. And considering that financial markets are half dark matter and half ork magic, I imagine he may have changed the outcome by observing it.

>and its effects on the politics of the foreseeable future

Yeah the effects will be me rushing to the nearest supermarket buying food for a year. Once the DB goes, the whole of Europe goes with it. Taking the rest of the world with us.

Ok Germany I'll explain it slower.

The banking system want / need Clinton in the whitehouse.

IF DB goes down before the election, the colossal shitstorm that it will unleash on the financial markets will cause the voters to vote for Trump. As he is running on change, and Clinton is running on status quo.

So they are keeping it together to try and help the Clintons get into power.

well thats thanks to germany and imbalancement of markets japan just signed its own death, they raised taxes and everything to hell.

believe it or not this is the jews master plan collapse the world kill hundreds and billions of people and control us like cows.

Order Long Range Patrol Rations and BP-WR instead.

Why don't you buy food for a year right now but wait instead until the happening?
Do you like to fight people for the last thuna cans?

>This crisis is going to be much more disruptive and acute than the Fin. Crisis, but it will be at the national level, rather than just banking.

Why do you think that?

Japan did what now?

>Balance sheeeit bigger than German GDP
>Nothing will happen

But they control us like cows right now, I thought?

i will buy food and fight ppl for last tuna cans. like that i will be prepared best.

Latest bank of Japan announcement.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/bank-japan-maintains-bond-buying-pace-yield-curve-control-leaves-rates-unchanged-off

bassically made it where they will not change there old bussiness working, they are fighting to the death bassically not following the change of the world

>Japan just signed its own death warrant. Their pandering to their slowly dying archaic businesses is going to take the entire country down with them. The reason why they aren't reproducing is that it's fucking impossible to have a family with shitloads of unpaid overtime.

this is what /biz/ said

Are you associated with the happening industry? Why would you suggest expensive shit when canned food for a few cents per portion are perfectly fine.

>deutsche bank refused to build in the US last year because some states weren't passing tranny bathroom laws

>now they're collapsing

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

People here are literally to taken into their selfish narcissistic lifestyle they don't know anything of the outside world. If the bank falls I would have the 2 whole days to empty the shelves.

I doubt it desu. Banks have a ton of protection against bankruptcy. Unless it does something Lehman-tier retarded like leverage the housing market 31:1 right before the bubble bursts I'd say they'll pull out of this one.

no it will be worse, bassically what tinfoilers say is true the whole rfid icant believe this bullshit either but its true. They want us to be there little pawns, unlimited money but at there limit but they have proven that these hand chips have fucking cyanide, that will kill the user if they dont obey orders.

Banks these days are leveraged 100:1 and more.

pay demps

Hmm, this might be unrelated and is pure speculation on my part, but I think banks are reacting to this development already. For the first time ever, I have to actually pay a monthly fee for my bank account. It's low and doesn't bother me honestly, but it's a change nonetheless. I spoke to my advisor about this issue and tried to dodge the fee since students here usually get discounts nearly everywhere. He told that this is a necessary move to survive and other banks will do the same in a response to "recent developments". So yeah, perhaps this collapse means more than initially thought.

they would have anyways. corespondence does not mean corealation

>i-i-i-i-i-i-i s-s-swear i-it's h-h-happening this time guise

Because the next crisis is clearly a global Sovereign Debt crisis. There is a paper by (((Rogoff))) that explains the sort of cycles that occur historically in Sov. Debt.

Find the paper here: scholar.harvard.edu/files/this_time_is_different_short.pdf

I would not be surprised if we end up with massive civil unrest. Note: most of these banks need bailing out to preserve European finance.

There are lots of serious happenings which are no more than one or two years out involving taxpayers and government welfare. It's going to hit the average person hard, and they will probably chimp out after being handed the bill for the Fin. Crisis.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-21/tiger-cub-citrone-sees-market-in-biggest-correction-since-2008?utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cmpid==socialflow-facebook-business

They are shilling something

>says the shitty European gang state

not an argument

as far as I'm concerned, they deserve it for being SJW cunts

Nah. Just guy who had to deal with tonnes of cans going bad due to bad infrastructure flooding the cellar.

Normal cans are great, but there's better.
(Plus I'm one of those twisted fucks that genuinely enjoy how BP tastes).

sweden is a shit pile why are you continuing to live there go to switzerland or atleast norway, or even iceland or greenland. regardless of collapse your still in a bad state with money or not insweden today

Nothing will happen, you guys have never been right. Deutsche bank will get a bailout and that's that. No financial institution will ever go down like Lehman because now all banks have the freedom to seize accounts and then get a gov bailout. It's like an insurance policy

Just change the subject to talk about my flag.

No collapse is gonna happen retard.

It's due to the low interest rate policy of the ECB.

>biggest bank in europe collapses
>the happening isnt going to happen

yeah sure nog

I'll believe it when I see it.

You guys scream happening constantly and I have been fooled way to many times to believe you're right now.

I had a huge thread last night.

>LAST NIGHT/MORNING RECAP

Deutsche Bank had steady rises and falls to stabilize the downward trend. So far they succeeded to keep it just barely at the baseline from the previous day.

Tonight I will be making the thread again to see how they fair this time around.

They can't seem to shill an upward trend anymore, so let's pray to Kek.

it might happen this time because the fed is worried of collapse during the meeting, and biz is afraid of it aswell either way bitch is going down.

Get me up to speed, why do you guys think Deutsche bank is going under?

Is it wise to buy Deutsche Bank short certificates from Deutsche Bank?

It's all related. Europe is, essentially, bankrupt. As are many of the financial institutions.

The suppression of interest rates is only possible with a significant amount of top-down market fuckery. This is the blow-off top in Keynesianism and may well be its death rattle.

Unfortunately for the Europeans, the policy makers are imposing austerity on a system which simply cannot accommodate it. With a debt-based monetary ponzi, your only option is to go Keynesian until it all comes crashing down. Austerity doesn't work.

Never try to catch a falling knife.

Or in this case a falling chainsaw.

Uhh, if it's under threat of bankruptcy?

the kingdom of england should have never fallen in europe, sorry for your corrupt german bankers.

Bank crashes, chaos ensues, Fourth Reich is activated hello Europa

zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-28/elephant-room-deutsche-banks-75-trillion-derivatives-20-times-greater-german-gdp

They now pretty much they don't even have operational cashflow to pay their debts.

or you collapse and a huge civil war ensues

>german
((( )))

Jews can and do control us now, but they walk a double edged sword.
If they fuck up with economic collapse on par with that in the 20's Weimar Republic, people will lose confidence in their puppet regime and more importantly, people will begin to see they have more to lose by not doing anything, than by doing something.

This will tip the pushback past critical mass, the Jews will lose control, and all of the shitskins they've imported with the hope of mixing whites out of existence over a few generations goes kaput as whites reclaim Europe.

so this means yes. if you want to get crippled

ok you have a point a guess

It's fine Burger-bro. This has played out many times before (though probably not to the same extent.) Europe falls. Shitskins dindu for a while. Europe rises from the ashes like a pheonix and removes kebab. Rinse, repeat.

Until whites can colonize space we will be stuck in this vicious cycle of Empires. The Chinese even have this concept within their philosophy.

(400 years from now there will probably be a gook version of Trump trying to rebuild a wall between them and the Mongols- the Semites of Asia.)

Whatever happens, as I said White nationalists and hereditarians will no longer feel threatened by the hollow power structure that currently targets and prosecutes us specifically. Widespread civil unrest will enable nationalist uprising.
If Europe enters any civil war in the next decades, you can guarantee race will be a major player, which means at least one side will be fighting to re-establish Europe as a white homeland.

>100k employees

I'm guessing merkel will give them less help than the rapefugees.

I have no problem with the German people, or any other truly European peoples.

The problem lies with foreign interests and their death grip on our policy. I would hate to see a repeat of WW2. A lot of senseless European death. We should have worried about the external threats.

Makes me sad that so many people of white European ancestry killed other whites Europeans.

>Mfw my rich mate in Germany calls them fucks and he can't wait for it to all blow up even if he loses all his germolians
God speed u madman

Is this gonna fuck the us in the states? How connected is this bank to our financial institutions?

Exactly this.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUaYxLtSd88

Daily reminder, Godfrey was right

Here is DB's total derivative exposure on the books as of 2015.

The problem with this is it's 10 trillion lower than what it was the previous year

(I'll just upload cba doing more than 1 post)
prntscr.com/ckp7r0

This is the 2014 derivative exposure.

Which means that DB has hidden 10~Trillion in derivatives somewhere on their books, padding it back later. How fucked they are I am not sure, but that's what the numbers are currently with their derivative books.

db.com/ir/en/download/Deutsche_Bank_Annual_Report_2015.pdf

It will have an impact on the US. It's likely to cause an appreciation of the US Dollar. Particularly if the Eurozone collapses.

>This has played out many times before (though probably not to the same extent.) Europe falls. Shitskins dindu for a while. Europe rises from the ashes like a pheonix and removes kebab.
In the past the countries that rose like a phoenix were the kebab countries that crashed civilization, not the ancestors of the civilized peoples.
Romans replaced Phoenicians, Etrurians and Greeks. Germanics replaced Romans and Celts. Slavs replaced Germanics in the East. Now Muslims will replace the western European peoples and build their caliphate on the ashes of our civilization.

Nice try Ahmed. We'll be removing your people soon.

Bi-Lateral netting means that the entire thing will shit itself.

They have 50~Trillion in derivatives on the books, they have other institutions on the other side of the trade. Same way lehmen died fucked the entire system. Just this is 100000x bigger.

So I should cash out my stocks? Why the hell is the bank even crashing? Only reason I can think of is Jews cuz they keep goyim like me ignorant of economics.

There is no historical precedent for that, you are delusional.

So Cred Forums, what should I do now?

I have 60k € on my account and 40k € in Daimler stocks. Also I have 30k € in Gold.

Try reading something other than Zero Hedge. You won't find many agreeing with their fear mongering. They are practically satire.

Why not BMW? The steady influx of Turks makes them very future proof.

Having 60k doing nothing is not optimal. 30k in Gold is never wrong. Of course you will not follow the advice of a random user, but to give you a general direction: Buy GBP with 20k, and invest into TSX:XBB with another 20k.

How the fuck did you earn that much senpai? I earn 42k a year and I have no idea how you get so much in the bank? I dont even spend much.

Enjoy your pity reply.

When you are leveraged 100:1, if things go down 2% you are technically bankrupt.

They don't have the cashflow to pay both debt payments on their bonds and the fine they just got.

global.handelsblatt.com/edition/517/ressort/finance/article/deutsche-bank-in-new-existential-crisis

I earn triple that off single trades :) Learn finance and economics and set yourself free.

Even Soros was against this bullshit. Whose idea was it to not regulate the derivatives market to shit?

>When you are leveraged 100:1, if things go down 2% you are technically bankrupt.
What if you leverage 1000:1 then?

Aren't you germans good at maths? You can figure it out.

Math says 0.2%

I make 13k a year and I live comfortably here.
Wageslave for life and I'll go on welfare temporarily, but that's my destiny.

Any book you would advise a beginner to read familia?

Oh yeah. It worked really well for you dipshits the last time you invaded.. oh wait.

Daimler gives more dividends.

>TSX:XBB
Canadian?

Inherited desu.

It's not the derivatives themselves, it's the fact that the governments are going to bail the banks out while using them.

It's essentially like going to the casino without the capacity to lose, everytime you lose someone else pays, everytime you win, you win personally. How much would you bet every spin?

Derivatives are actually wonderful instruments and would be amazing if it were in a free market, but we aren't even close to that.

Same way a gun can be for murderous rampages, or for protecting your family. It's a weapon and however people use the weapon is the problem, not the weapon itself.

Are you psychotic or just really stupid?

If you read a book made by someone teaching you how to trade, you are going to lose a lot of money.

Those of us who actually are successful, have made enough money to not need to teach fucking plebs how to make money. Trust nobody and copy the successful people.

>falling for the dividend jew

I also don't recommend it to anyone.

Only 2% of people imo can trade.

Those who can do reason and evidence, and those who are humble enough to say they are incorrect.

If you don't have those two things inherent in your nature, you will lose alot of money, because you will trade as if you are right, instead of listening to the market.

Don't forget that you need to have a lot of money. Making 10% off 1,000or even 10,000$ is meaningless and learning to trade is a complete waste of time if that's your capital.

>kek, nothing will happen
>germany can just bail out DB

Oh wait.

How do you even bailout a bank with five times more debt than your entire country's GDP?

I'm sorry, 20 times.

what stops them forming a separate company, selling the bad assets to them, then letting it go bust?

You are talking about the hospital at the bottom of a cliff.

If someone wants to commit suicide, you let them. But don't pay for their medical bills.

Derivatives are an amazing method of reducing risk in a free market.

For example:

You are a farmer and you want to hedge your income as you don't know what corn prices will be next year. You can sell 50% of your crop next year at current prices, and then sell 50% then at current prices, and thus give you much more security and stability on the entire process. It's a form of mitigating risk when done properly.

When used the other way as they are now, they basically become financial nuclear weapons when they are done by institutions with central bank backing and government insurance and bailouts.

Same way if you gave a gambling addict an unlimited credit card at a casino.

Deutsche has 20 trillion in derivatives and is overlevered (as are most banks in Europe). The issue with derivatives is the exposure becomes murky since you have to net out various positions to see where the market risk lies.

From an investor's perspective, fear of the unknown (see: unquantifiable) is a pretty scary thing.

Listen pal, the Huns tried this and disappeared altogether. Yes there is some DNA remaining, but they were completely removed from Europe as a group.

The Arabs and Turks have repeatedly also tried to invade by force Europe and failed.

The Romans weren't wiped out, they assimilated with the tribes.

The fact is, all of the shitskins who are running amok in Germany and are unemployed are going to get eliminated pretty soon. The whole "The Caliphate is coming to Europe" thing is not going to happen. If it does it will be relatively short-lived.

If you are a Turk, you better be a productive one. Non-productive people in general (particularly those of another ethnic background and on welfare) are not going to be tolerated here.

Zerohedge is for economics the same as Breitbart for politics.

it's never happened before, so it can never happen?

what's that fallacy called?

I started with $3,000 in 2011 if that helps.

Fucking hell.

IT'S TIME TO BUY

>Non-productive people in general (particularly those of another ethnic background and on welfare) are not going to be tolerated here.
In 20 years, the majority of the people under 30 will be muslims. You think pensioners will go wehrmacht on them?

get that gold in physical, they lend it out without telling you

I don't think that's relevant.

>in 20 years
kek

>speculative markets and fiat currency
>needing complicated fiscal maneuvering
What about an Energy Standard, with the currency backed by oil, gas, electricity and food?

You're right, loser like you will die in a mugging way before that.

Implying he doesn't have it physically. 30k€ are less than a kg, which is nothing considering the density.

Won't affect us. Euro is fucked though. Britain was fuckin genius getting out and keeping their currency

>It's essentially like going to the casino without the capacity to lose, everytime you lose someone else pays, everytime you win, you win personally. How much would you bet every spin?
just like government and businesses

Both a fear-mongering and click-baiting. Basing your opinion on one source is pretty bluepilled.

Here we go with this horseshit again. Ahmed, my son, you are extrapolating a historical trend forward.

Get ready for the day of the rope. Trends change direction, and with a shitty attitude like that, you'll be one of the first to go.

Correct, I have it physically.

What Zerohedge writes is irrelevant. They made a poll, using accurate numbers. If you aren't able to understand what these numbers imply, I feel fucking sorry for you.

You are delusional. What you expect to happy does not follow from anything known, quite the opposite, and you do not even attempt to argue your position, because even you yourself know this deep down.

I can't determine what a free market would use as money. Whatever it formats as currency people will use. We adapt fast.

You can't enforce a monetary system on the free market without disasterous consequences, the market will always deviate to the most efficient way of using and distributing resources.

How will this affect the rare pepe markets? I've heard rumors the German fed is about to publish new regulations banning the export of pepes to ensure liquidity. Will that be enough, or will German taxpayers be forced to bail in Deutsche Bank to forestall a memetic crisis?

Nope. I think at this point the Middle Class is turning on your kind, because people see you for what you are: foreign invaders.

Once the wealth and intelligence gets on board it is game over.

Sadly you're not even educated in anything aside from "but muh Imam told me dis", so yeah.. what can I say. Enjoy your gibs while they last. They won't exist for much longer.

>he's not buying Deutsche Bank stocks RIGHT NOW

Nice rare one. Acquired.

>. I think
But there is no evidence for that, the middle class loves to crack down on anything that appears xenophobic and votes leftist parties.

So what is your basis for this?

I know that there is a great risk, but there is no acute problem.

>disasterous consequences
Well, considering what happened before and what is happening now, how bad can it be?

All of civilization exists because of a food surplus, and it grows by shoving ever increasing amounts of energy down its maw.

I believe it is high time for governments to take this fact seriously.

>Responding to an indoctrinated Muzzie.
Why even bother. We'll find out which one of us is right in the next 10 years.

so what does this mean for hamburgers.

I notice that you still can't defend your belief. I accept that you concede that it is completely baseless.

Which brittish accent does he have ? I like that one, sounds posh:y but still serious and not redneck:y

is DB a good buy now since germans are cuckolds and will probably bail them out?

Deutsche Bank up today. Why is Cred Forums always wrong?

It's a generic R.P one.

he didn't specify, so I mentioned it. better than him potentially getting fucked

Using consumables to back a currency set you up for infinite problems, because the money supply will be completely random. Metal based currencies are somewhat better, because the rate at which metals are mined is somewhat predictable. Ideal would be a cryptocurrency that provides a stable money supply that can't be interfered with by anyone by design.

Because they listen to only one source that is manipulating them.

You aint seen nothing yet.

We have hundreds of trillions of dollars of debt to purge. This is consumption that has happened that hasn't been paid for. That cannot be paid for.

about 6-7 million people died in the US during the great depression due to starvation. With a 90% agrarian self sufficient society. We are now 95% non-self sufficient. You ain't seen nothing yet.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37403542

AfD on the rise. German children becoming increasingly conservative and a definite rise of anti-migration rhetoric amongst almost everyone I know?

The middle class doesn't protest in the street, they just talk behind closed doors. And guess what? The sentiment is turning.

The USA have 20 trillion Dollar debts. They will go down soon.

Pooskins don't realise we've been through this before (worse in fact) when Muslims had the Iberian peninsular under their control. Look what happened.

Numbers mean nothing (Opium Wars, Crimean War, Winter War, IRA attacks etc). They mean nothing and have never meant anything if those numbers are just mindless chickens running around against hunters.

He'll learn this when he's dunked in an acid vat.

>completely random
Food growth and electricity generation is actually fairly predictable, fluctuations would completely marginal.

I know I know.
But Germans have a massive cash fetish, so when they say they have € you can assume they have it in 500€-bills in their mattress :)

Crypto anything without trust is just masturbation.

Futures says "Hi".

You might want to look up the amounts of debt Germany has m8.

Vote FDP if you want to change that

Yup. This dickhead thinks Europeans are happy to sit back and pay handouts to uneducated muppets who are coming into their country popping out 8 children a family (all on welfare) and talking shit about a Muslim takeover.

Does he think Europeans are stupid or what?

The issue before was the ghettos were forming in the poorest areas and no one paid attention.

The middle class has now been hit hard by it. The media is starting to shift direction, and the educated people are beginning to get very, very angry at being taxed to afford this lifestyle for people who spit on them.

Like I said, productive people will stay, welfare leeches will get removed.

No the governments will be many years before they go down. Don't fall into the government has lots of debt therefore fucked mistake. It's one almost everyone does, and do debt to gdp ratios. They are all wrong.

Anyone who uses government debt to gdp ratio as any form of metric, dismiss their opinion instantly.

The markets / corporates however this year/next year will go into freefall.

It seems absurd to me that you can have both labour, land and resources and be somehow incapable of feeding your population.

That seems like a systemic failure of resource distribution to me.

agreed, oil has too much churn

You know me, Austria-bro.

Hello, FDP shill. :) Yes, 2,5 trillion Euro is also fucking big.

>What about an Energy Standard, with the currency backed by oil, gas, electricity and food?

Then you get your shit fucked up by the Jews closest ally like Hussein and Qadaffi did.

>The markets / corporates however this year/next year will go into freefall.
And why not the countries with them?

Of course it is, that's what happens when you have government running the show. Whenever you apply force to a situation it always invariably goes bad.

Every post you've made has been right, we see the trends changing today. Shy racism factor has always and will always be prevalent, people will take it to the ballot box in some vain hope that change will occur, if change doesn't happen and democracy fails then that passive aggression becomes outright aggression. We've seen it, it's happened and will only get worse the longer the pot bubbles. The ackbar is an idiot, not surprising they've never actually achieved anything throughout history so you can't really blame them for missing a few chromosomes.

not surprised after weimar

with 0% interest, they can continue borrowing for decades

Fiat money has trust without any backing today, you can use anything as a currency as long as you put the government behind it.

>fluctuations would completely marginal
Why not use something with no fluctuations in the first place? A single technicalm breakthrough in any field can cause your currency to implode if it's based on that thing. Imagine gold losing 70% value over night, or energy. Good night, economy.

You're extrapolating spikes to trends. You have to look at the baseline over time, and that is faily static. Nobody wanted refugees before 2015, then there was the meme hype, then there was the crash when the reality became apparent, now we're getting back to normal.

AfD has 10% or so of the vote today, a time that can be considered slightly past the peak of the refugee shock.

>productive people will stay
wouldn't count on it

As long as the banks and markets believe they will pay the debts.

Most people are economically worthless outside of their home economy. Nobody needs a million German technicians in the US. If they lose the German economy, they lose their purpose.

That's your nation though but you've had refugee centers burned down by angry people. We've had mosques petrol bombed out of sheer anger and frustration and the political elite not listening to the hungry majority of the country wanting an end.

First it's passive aggression, then it's outright aggression. Even your dildo head leader Merkel is starting to backtrack and go with popular opinion because she's some stupid robot just trying to please everyone and failing.

The silent majority will always win, the vocal minority scream and shout the loudest and they've had their day, no one cares about their screams anymore.

>with 0% interest, they can continue borrowing for decades

It's still not a good idea to keep growing it. It's like building a bomb without a fuse, we can keep just building it bigger and bigger, it's totally safe bro, it has no fuse.

>the vocal minority scream and shout the loudest and they've had their day, no one cares about their screams anymore.
That's the case for the people who openly attack refugees. They're irrelevant now. The Britons only care about kicking out Poles, they want more Muslims and Indians for some reason.

Governments are not the stockmarket.

I'll explain in simple terms for you. Think of it this way, debt to GDP ratio is like saying the value of a mortgage relative to the value of a house. That's now how you determine when a mortgage will fail. You determine when a debt will fail by income capacity to service capacity on the debt. So for a mortgage it's the income of the borrower to the value of the mortgage.

So if someone has a $1,000,000 mortgage, but his mortgage payments are say $2500 a month. And he earns $4000 a month. But the house is valued at $800,000. Would you say the loan is fucked? No way, even though the debt to asset value is 120%.

Now with governments, same shit different scale. We use government revenue to total debt repayments.

Now for example lets take the US (since everyone loves this meme)

It has 20 trillion dollar~ debt.

But it's debt payment is around $223 billion or around 6% of the total government spending. Or 10% of total government revenues.

Which means the government can handle alot more debt, and alot more pain before it comes down. When it gets to 25-50% of government income, then I can see it becoming a problem.

>Why not use something with no fluctuations in the first place? A single technicalm breakthrough in any field can cause your currency to implode if it's based on that thing. Imagine gold losing 70% value over night, or energy. Good night, economy.
No, if the government nationalizes all energy production and backs the currency at a stable exchange rate (watthours, kcal, etc.) then it's not gold losing value overnight, it's gold spontaneously growing in supply.

I think you mean when private interests start crawling into government and trying to rig the game in their own favour. Deregulation always preceds financial shitstorms.

The debt is financed through money creation now. Thus the interest rate can be kept at 0% infinitely.

It's really completely safe, it just sucks for poor people, but who cares about those? Nobody in charge is elected.

Maybe not. Sometimes you have to break some eggs to make an omelette.

the (((banks)))?? social security owns 40% of US debt

that's the beauty of pretend money, you can just majic up as much as you like, and then use it to buy your bonds

yeah, it screws your people and your economy, but that's a feature

not sure if you understood what I was trying to say. the people are so upset with migration that they will send back all of the shitskins, not just the unproductive ones

>Even your dildo head leader Merkel is starting to backtrack and go with popular opinion
pretending to

I'm not advising it!! just saying they can get away with it for a bit longer yet. look at japan, 0% for over a decade, why tf do they still get people willing to lend? some countries now have NEGATIVE interest rates on some bonds, it's fucking madness

Your good based money looks more terrible with every post. I'd rather have fiat money, at least that keeps the government from nationalizing the means of production.

Nope. I'm really not. I don't think Islam will see the trend continuing much past 2022.

>Cash out my DB account at $14ish earlier this year
>its now sub $12
Lmao

how many brits have you talked to about it?

don't mistake the (((media))) opinion for the real opinion

>it's not gold losing value overnight, it's gold spontaneously growing in supply.
that's the same thing you tardo

sometimes you have to eat all the eggs

They do that of course, because the power exists. If there was no power over bailing people out, they wouldn't bother.

>No, if the government nationalizes all energy production and backs the currency at a stable exchange rate (watthours, kcal, etc.) then it's not gold losing value overnight, it's gold spontaneously growing in supply.
Which is why Venezuela is doing phenom-, oh, right.

>I think you mean when private interests start crawling into government and trying to rig the game in their own favor. Deregulation always precedes financial shitstorms.
Without government, the "private interests" boogeyman has no foothold. Government's very nature both incites and perpetuates the kind of corruption responsible for financial shitstorms, which are historically actually a product of over regulation, as is the inability to cover from a recession/depression. See: The Great Depression, The Great Recession & The Affordable Housing Act, and the Federal Reserve.

Also see: free helicopter rides for you and your kin.

And you can consider this a global turning point, because a lot of Asia has had enough of your shit too.

The fact is, if every human being was Muslim, the global economy would be comparative with just the US today. Most Sunni Muslims don't do science, technology because muh Muhammad, and they don't work.

Worked for a private bank during the 2007 crash, saw it coming and lost my job for what I advised clients (correctly) the financial system is fucked. They can't fix it without a jubilee. Everyone knows it. Laugh at occupy all you want but that brought financial conscience to the table. Next crisis will be sovereign default. Nothing will happen till after the election. Praise kek. Death to the money changers.

Japan's debt is held by their own central bank, they actually have very little borrowed money. That's the neat thing when you print your own money.

Yeah, but you have to take into account the fact that maybe you don't care about your poor, but your actions harm the poor outside your country and in eurozone. So maybe this time Poland will invade you instead.

>Japan's debt is held by their own central bank, they actually have very little borrowed money. That's the neat thing when you print your own money.
can't every fiat nation do that? if not, why?

Well, you'd have to have strong industry and products other countries really want, so you currency keeps it's value better. Then you can just print money, and use it to pay for domestic expenses which create products and finance your imports by exporting. That's how Japan is doing it.

I don't know why other countries don't do that. They could though.

When 99% of people no longer produce their own food, bad stuff is likely to happen.

>that's the same thing you tardo
Well, nobody said that you have to issue currency to cover all the energy generation you COULD be doing. Short term, you spend less money to generate energy. Long term, you could invest in more food production to keep the energy input balanced and start new initiatives to grow the economy. Unless you have robotic citizens. Then it gets complicated.

>muh Venezuela
It's a petrostate that imported its food, while incompetently regulating the food production.

The relationship between governments and markets is the most tsundere thing on the planet. With governments denying that economic affairs affect them and should be a fourth branch of government. And markets insisting they need no regulation or government interference, but always, always crawling back.

Japan is exposed to a reduction of inflows from foreign holdings. It's true that most of their Sov. Debt is held internally, but they've been relying on growth from investments abroad to service their interest.

They are just as exposed as other countries right now, but their corporates and people hold the debt.

Contrast with Europe which has problems with debt held externally. There's a web of European debt with one country lending to another to another.

Austerity simply will not work with the currency system they have. I don't have high hopes for European growth.

>Well, nobody said that you have to issue currency to cover all the energy generation you COULD be doing. Short term, you spend less money to generate energy. Long term, you could invest in more food production to keep the energy input balanced and start new initiatives to grow the economy. Unless you have robotic citizens. Then it gets complicated.
we'd have more success going to a leaf based currency

>but they've been relying on growth from investments abroad to service their interest.
what's the curent japan interest rate? 0%?

why do you need to service interest payments if they don't exist?

Hopefully it will cause effects like post ww1, give rise to a bunch of commies and then the right wing forces will get sick of their fucking degeneracy and rise up and cleanse Germany and make it great again like it was in the mid 1930's

So many stupid on this thread can't even respond. Just know that every digit they magic from thin air to keep the shitshow on the road devalues your work. Basic economics bitchezzz

Yeah, Japan is heading to little bit of difficult times now. Since most of their domestic expenses comes from social services like taking care of their elderly, and it's increasing year by year. In the past, most of the government expenses went to building new factories and such that produced goods that went to export, that in return produced dollars and such which they used to import other goods.

They have been trying to fix that problem, but social expenses aren't something that goes away eventually, so you have to adjust your economy to that. But they have had troubles creating new industries to replace the ones that have gone away. Social expenses, of course are just domestic consumption that doesn't generate extra revenue, it's just money that spins inside your economy.

Germany has negative interest rates you in Europe you have to pay to keep money in accounts.

>right wingers rise up against gommunism
Even the heavily conservative sample ranked FDR as third best president (bets president for libs natch), and that guy was a social democrat.

I don't think the west is anti-liberal enough to have Stalinist gommies, or actual fascists again, with the second class citizens and slavery, and mass political repression. People like having freedoms and equality under law.

I would show extreme caution, the kikes seem to be onto it. The Economist Trump/Alt Right feature they had with a rare pepe they commissioned must be evidence that the Rothschilds are planning to get into the rare pepe market and gradually seize control with their own artist commissioned versions for maximum rarity and quality.

They're going to start turning their wealth into depriving us of the rarest of pepes and keep us meme poor.

Furthermore I'd suggest it also hints that they are planning to make rare pepes a backup currency if they don't go ahead with the IMF backed notes scheme.

Because they still have long-term bonds which yield a fixed interest that is above 0?

Right.