No fly zones Syria, urges Kerry

No fly zones Syria, urges Kerry

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37432797

Didn't the same shit happen in Libya shortly before Gaddaffi was slaughtered? Press F to pay respects to Bashar al Assad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/778587581390921728
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/778541512338485253
21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/23/syrias-white-helmets-war-by-way-of-deception-part-1/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=vItuKKuz_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Didn't the same shit happen in Libya shortly before Gaddaffi was slaughtered?
Yes. It was also night time before 9/11 and every other terrorist attack. I think it's going to be night time again tonight, so something must be happening soon.

REEEE!

No fly zone is pretty much a euphemism, for exclusive bombing airspace.

These fucking shabbos-goy, world police, interfering horrible bastards.

This proves America's primary interest in Syria isn't ISIS. ISIS has no planes.

I don't see how you can do this without either express consent of Syria and it's allies or a declaration of war against them.

Are you new to this? So do you not know they tried this already? Do you remember the naval standoff between Russia and NATO off the Syrian coast?

Russia won't allow it, precisely because of Libya in 2011. U.S./UK/France said they only wanted a no-fly zone, and then started bombing the crap out of the country, and I last I checked, tanks don't fly.

Russia won't fall for the same scam twice.

Russia and Syria would never agree to it, so unless the U.S. plans to unilaterally impose one, it's not going to happen.

Trying to enforce a "no fly zone" when Russia has migs doing happy laps?

Best of luck, fuckwits.

You should ask John Kerry that question then

wow poland is in heat, hot

F...uck genocidal assad, hope he dies painfully

this

Russia has been bombing Syria for more than a year now, they're not going to throw away all those gains and used ressources for such obvious UN bullshit

Veto

>no-fly zone
>implying Russia will give a shit about that
>US jets are under S-300 fire, turns out that it was no-fly zone for US jets only
>oh, that crazy Russians, lets start WW3
>stick_and_bycicle.jpg

Hi Barack

They are revving up the rhetoric over innocent charities getting bombed. Yesterday it was some "red crescent" convoy and now today it's 4 doctors that got blown apart.

It would just be a series of penis measurements with next gen fighter aircraft buzzing each other for a week or so before a return to diplomatic sabre rattling. People want a proxy war here, not real conflict.

>No fly-zone

Does this mean for everyone or can the (((United))) States of America still carpet bomb Assad?

what they want is a no fly zone over a small area of Syria controlled by Turkey where they can set up refugee camps that won't be bombed so syria stopps hemmoraging sandnigs

They're trying to pull these Jewish tricks before Trump wins the election

>Bomb the wrong people
>now wants a no fly zone on the ones you bombed

Rlly makes ya go hmmm

You mean where turkey supplies isis?

>America stops arming "peaceful resistance fighters"
>Assad regains Syria
>Sandnigs stop emigrating
>Russia is now the target of Sunni hatred for siding with Assad
>Extremism is redirected at Russia
>Either Russia is plagued by Durka unrest for decades to come or we get to see the largest genocide in history

>America bombs Syrian patriots fighting to save their country
Oh it was just a mistake sorry lol

>Russia/Assad bomb supply lines to alqaeda terrorists
WAR CRIME EVIL RUSSIANS HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME NO FLY ZONES NOW

Faggot sandnigger lover. The only consolation I get at night before I go to bed is knowing that no matter how fucked the US is, Canada will get fucked over by liberal cucks before we do, and at least when shit hits the fan we'll have guns to kill as many sandniggers as possible. You'll end watching your women and children raped, then the mudslimes will rape you, then kill all over you.

His nigger boss will say no

We are asking for a UN imposed no flight zone over Syria since 2011. But Ameriniggers waited for full chaos to arise.

are they autistic?
its a war
you can't say "yep let's not fly our planes here even though there are a bunch of prime targets for bombing and we could easily use our planes to support an advance"

Does anyone have a link to his speech?

hmm

You're still wondering?:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI

if you wanna get nuked by russia do a no-fly zone in syria kek

Meanwhile Russia has deployed another aircraft carrier and sent 3,000 Chechen special forces to fight alongside Assad

Shit's going to hit the fan

tell that to the western media retards

every time a significant advance is made they call for a ceasefire and praise it as a humanitarian effort, meanwhile both sides reposition their troops and reinforce their positions, the strategic advantage is lost and the war is prolonged.

SOURCE?!

>3000 Chechen special forces

Fucking RIP rebels

Remember that Kerry is a puppet of Nuland now, and Obama is probably the only one that doesn't want escalation.

>Meanwhile Russia has deployed another aircraft carrier

They only have one aircraft carrier and it's barely in operational condition, they won't be able to stay in Med for more than couple weeks, and I'm 100% sure Russian naval air arm will have accidents.

Pretty gutted for Assad desu senpai.

The SAA have been doing pretty ok recently, the prospect that their sacrifice will have been in vain is pretty sad desu mate.

>yfw King nigger will declare war just before he leaves office, purely to spite trump.

John McCain? Is that you?

Holy shit. This is brutal.

A year old and still as relevant.

>US bombs Syrian government soldiers instead of ISIS """by mistake""
>next day some """humanitarian aid"" convoy gets bombed and Russia is blamed
Pure coincidence as usual.
Also nobody cares what he urges. In case of Libya there was a UN resolution that both Russia and China foolishly supported trusting the perfidious burgers to not use it to their advantage.

How convenient we bombed that shit right after US bombed SAA. Was it a revenge? Maybe Putin decided to show that you can't hurt his buddy without consequences? Or maybe somebody dropped intel on this convoy belonging to ISIS? Interesting shit is going on, lads.

He's right though. We obviously need a no fly zone over Syria to prevent Obama from providing air support to ISIS

Yep, this is bulshit. But normiebook is all over it.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

WW3 starts - I become a partisan of Russia.

Cлaвa Poccии!

Kek. Saw this one coming after the UN convoy was hit. Should be interesting. First, Russia is the main airforce over Syria atm. Are the US going to go toe-to-toe with them over this? Second, Syria has Russia's s-300 AA missile systems so any 'coalition' warplanes run a very real risk of being shot down.

As to OP, yes, this is exactly how they got Gaddafi. And while I have much respect for based Assad and want to see him win this thing, I';d be pretty curious to see exactly what happens in Syria if they do decide to kill him. My guess would be ethnic cleansing and a doubling down of both ISIS and migrants.

GOOD LUCK BASED ASSAD.

THEY CANT LIBYA THE SYRIA

THEY CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/778587581390921728
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/778541512338485253

>implying Clinton doesn't want Assad's heart on a plate

Here's what's happening lads. The ceasefire of the past week was never meant to last. It was Obama's last roll of the dice. What's happening now is setting the stage for Clinton's presidency. I am a little surprised at Kerry. He has done more than most in the US to consider the other side. That he is calling for this now is either down to him having proof the Russians/Syrians hit the aid convoy, or he has been told to set the stage for Clinton's intervention.

Question. Who wins. S-300 vs F22?

Russia needs to enforce a no-fly zone against US planes TO BE QUITE HONEST.

This shit makes me fucking sick. People actively fighting against what is right and good.

Thank fuck it will be over when Obama's replaced by Trump.

>Russia won't allow it,
They already signed on it

Nuland, Powers, Rice and of course Hillary Clinton are the most evil fuckers in world politics. Women's suffrage was a mistake

What's wrong with your country m8? Since your meme president won Canadians have changed. You people used to be awreet.

>Mfw Hillary wins and Assad is actually killed

Obama pussed out last time he established his "red-line" why do you think he's going to do anything now?

>MSF
>White Helmets
>Doctors

kek. They're both opposition shills. Fuck em painfully. Pic related, it's an ISIS outside MSF Syrian HQ.

Every single fucking time the BBC reports on some "humanitarian" bullshit in Syria, every single fucking time, it plays footage from the White Helmets.

Kerry's a decent guy

He only wants the no-fly zone over the FSA and possibly SDF?) controlled areas in the north, and just today he categorically denounced Al-Nusra

Rumour is that he's being constantly undermined by Nuland, Rice, Powers and various Cold War-era generals

Neat. So time to start memeing Threads again?

>gle fucking time the BBC reports on some "humanitarian" bullshit in Syria, every single fucking time, it plays footage from the White Helmets.
They were at the scene of the UN convoy bombing yesterday. I wonder if they weren't' the reason it was bombed.

Yeah my coincidence detector triggered hard here. I also thought in convenient that that bomb attack happened in the US just as the story of them bombing Syrian and Russian troops came out.

S-300 with modified lower band radar.

Sand and sun will ruin F-22 stealth paint

More likely they blew up the convoy themselves

>assad
>can die

>ut last time he established his "red-line" why do you think
Pussed out because of massive negative public opinion. The memory and hypocrisy of democrats telling republicans not to remove Arab dictators was more recent.

>search for white helmets on google to find the pics of them with al nusra flag
>first result people advocating for them getting the nobel peace price
>americans are literally ready to give a nobel peace price to an al kaida propganda branch

>(((White helmets)))

>Syria’s White Helmets: War by Way of Deception – Part I

21stcenturywire.com/2015/10/23/syrias-white-helmets-war-by-way-of-deception-part-1/

Kind of this.

Kerry seems to be decent when he wants to be, I am SURE this call of a no-fly zone is because Obongo told him to.

I honestly thought Kerry and Russia were making progress tbqhwy..

Ooh well. Rev up those Threads videos.

S-400 is already there

Hello.

Isn't that something that Trump suggested?

As a girl, I can totally confirm your pic is true.

Obama "doesn't want" escalation insofar as, if he escalated now, Trump would be more likely to win the election.

Currently they're just doing lots of behind the scenes operations in order to politically legitimize the escalation when it occurs, which will be sometime after the election. If Trump wins, you can expect decisive American military action between the election on 8 November and his inauguration on 20 January. Trump would team up with Assad and Obama (and the rest of the Bushes and Clintons) do not want that.

But if he dies then you lose

>Maybe Putin decided to show that you can't hurt his buddy without consequences?

>implying that the US government cares about the dead Red Cross members

the attack on the convoy was a good thing for the United States, and a bad thing for Russia and Syria. it means that the war continues and the "humanitarian crisis" narrative that will be used to justify a US invasion of Syria will be further legitimized.

>Mr. Kerry meet the s-400

Haha nice thing to have against desert monkeys, but if there is any slightly modern air defence the warthog is just a slow and easy detectible target.

Real conflict has been inevitable ever since NATO intervened in Yugoslavia. Now, it is more likely than ever. The US is $20 trillion and debt and the ruling class is about to lose grand elections to a TV celebrity with bad combover. The EU is dead, Europe is about to collapse, FIAT currencies and spiraling debt are heading global economy into deep recession. A big war would make for a perfect reset to reverse the trend, as well as consume the lives of million white people in rival nations.

This is essentially a world of 1913. All just a waiting game until one single event to send big thing in motion.

Fugg. Maybe the Commies were right.

Youre forgetting the other side of the globe aswell.

>Japan is going back to glorious Nippon levels
>China is pissing off everyone who is remotely close by
>Inner turmoil in China and Russia
>Inner turmoil in Turkey, Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan...

The world powers are crunching the numbers right now on how much cannon fodder we have.

Lastly, as soon as the first ICBM interceptor is revealed, were good to go.

Trump wouldn't and couldn't actually side with Assad, all he needs to do is target Jaysh al-Islam, Ahrar al-Sham and Jabhat Fateh al-Sham along with ISIS and any other rebel groups that work with the above. After that the USA can just wash its hands of the conflict and let Assad and Russia sort out their own mess

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

No-Fly Zone is an innocuous sounding term for shootdown exclusion zones which means denying Russia airspace by force!

THEY'RE TRYING TO START A CONVENTIONAL WW3 SO THEY CAN SAY TRUMP IS IN BED WITH THE ENEMY, THAT'S HOW SCARED THE KIKES ARE

Kerry is such a faggot.

the us doesn't want to get rid of the terrorist, they've been using them since the 80s afghanistan.
they want to save them from the russians

I honestly think the U.S. has been actively working at getting in an extremely advantageous position against Russia militarily with all of the middle Eastern wars all this time.

The only 2 left that Could assist Russia are Iran and Syria. The establishment has been trying to ruin them for a long ass time.

targeting the enemies of Assad and coordinating US military efforts with those of Russia in pursuit of that objective is what I mean when I say "team up"

in the end, the result would be a victory for the SAA

youtube.com/watch?v=vItuKKuz_7Y

not happening, russkies won't fall for the same trick once again

The Situation is not quiet comparable, since there was a boom, in most European countries and the People were Nationalistic. There was no danger of long Range Attacks on your Industry or the immanent danger of a thermo nuclear war. The Population is rapidly ageing in all countries which matter, the internal conflicts will all Break up if there isn't enough money thrown at them, so the hole thing would likley also result in civil wars.

that map is inaccurate, fellow Patriot!

... we have more bases even closer to Russia, nowadays. Estonia for one

I'm actually about to make an updated version right now. It's going to take awhile to pinpoint them all.

>Who wins. S-300 vs F22?

First of all AA system doesn't work alone. They are integrated into air force and naval coverage.

So it will be something like

Aegis Destroyers + Patriot Missiles + F22 + E-3 Sentry vs Slava Cruisers + S-400 + Su 35 + Beriev A-60

I think Russians will tear a new asshole on Americans with that configuration if they stay on defence.

lel

happenings within 48 hours confirmed

Yeah, but the hope is that Trump can change that policy

True, but I think Syria will still be a mess even after ISIS and Al-Nusra are wiped off the map. But let Russia waste its time and resources on that

Trump can change that policy

I wouldn't count on it

I think trump can and will be manipulated into doing whatever he's told

Hi

There is much more the caspian see fleet, the Black See Fleet etc, the us would be there with Two Carrier strikes groups and bases in turkey and Saudi arabia. They would given each other massiv blows with huge cassulties. From a strategic prespective vicotory is doubtful and a question of how many livesyou want to sarifice.

he's not that smart

F-22 is poorly equipped for air to ground, so with the F-22 operating alone, probably the S300.

Turkey won't open its bases and airspace to Americans if they want to attack Russia in Syria.

Russian bases in Syria lies within rocket artillery range from Turkey. It would be too easy if we get involved.

A no fly zone in Syria is synonymous with saying I want to start WW3. Hillary has also said this.

if he does the terrorist will hide amongst the citizens. then what?

youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE

thay should let the russians clean up this mess but they don't want to lose their terrorist allies

>soft brexit
>clinton wins
>no more syria general

Trump is very smart. he's carefully developed a character that he plays in public, like an actor. the character is a stupid man, but the actor portraying him is highly intelligent.

Trump speaks elliptically, and this is intentional. The reason that so many "security experts" condemned him (their paper was more focused on what a meanie head he is rather than his foreign policy), because their goals (American diplomatic hegemony throughout the world) are not the same as Trump's goals (whatever is best for American citizens).

this is why Trump is always talking about how terrible ISIS is and Clinton only ever talks about how terrible Assad is, and then throws in some random detail like "ISIS is losing ground in Iraq btw", as if that were relevant

we'll see in a couple of months

I don't think the right are very good at judging character. I think he'll be just like bush

Why Russia doesn't retaliate ?

I would think, wheather turkey would give a clearing for their air space for us operations, would depend on the formalities of the no fly Zone and how it came about to be. You intercept rocket atilliery with quiet high sucess rates, because of this danger on of the first defence systems the russians deployed, was the pantsir which is designied for drowns, low flight attacks and incoming non balistic Missles.

They already did, after the us did something, they focused Attacks on us supported rebel groups, the us undercover special froces and advisors.

>Red crescent
>Innocent

why won't the us allow russia to clean up? the us is not wanted there

You know the answer goy

look at libya. is that the goal, is that a win?

News watchers are fucking brainwashed retards when it comes to the middle east.

>HUrrdurr Assad bad because teevee say so. He have kemical weapons indsicriminant killing of peaceful rebels. hurrdurr obama didn't start ISIS CNN said that's a lie.

I fucking give up on this world.

imagine whole countries blame yours for destroying their lives.
how does that help your security? it's fucking retarded

can anyone not see a libyan syrian iraqi terrorist problem coning out of this?
maybe for generations

It is already there from Afghanistan to Iraq to Lybia, some are speculating about a comeing post national state future in the near and middle east, were everything is fragmented and different khalifats have established themselves. Some even inculde bigger parts of africa into it.

there is apparently a drone video showing that rebels witharmored vehicles were in the said convoy.

the new feudalism

What if the fucking aid convoy was weapons, ammo, equipment, and cash going to fucking ISIS?
We'll never actually know the truth.
Americans should be fucking outraged at Kerry, Obama, the Generals, and Hillary for originally staying this bullshit.

it is, for Clinton. as far as the Clintons, Bushes, McCain, et al are concerned, Libya was 100% a success

Gaddaffi didn't have Russia's full support. If Russia can rouse China again from their slumber, then they have a chance to stop this.

yeah, but it's not gonna be a win for the human shields/us

Turkey has ATACMS rockets that could reach the S-400 and other air defenses. That would be NATO member attacking Russia though. I think they would close the Bosphorus strait before things got that hot.

Press triple [F] for Europe. Once "democracy" comes to Syria we can expect another 100 million people to arrive.

>Syria has Russia's s-300 AA missile systems
I've never seen them but Russia did bring a S-400 to their airbase and it is even more capable.

>Aegis Destroyers + Patriot Missiles + F22 + E-3 Sentry vs Slava Cruisers + S-400 + Su 35 + Beriev A-60
"In late December 2015, the A-50 started operations over Syria, flying from Russia, in support of the Russian military intervention in the Syrian Civil War." -winklepedia

>What if the fucking aid convoy was weapons, ammo, equipment, and cash going to fucking ISIS?
They showed photos of the trucks. They didn't look blown up by missiles or bombs, more like someone threw a molotov at them. Where is the proof there was any air attack?