It's time to stop, America

Dear Trumpturds, you're already lost your country, it's gone, it's over. There's literally no way back, no option to "make America great again". Why not vote Clinton and at least help save Ukraine and preserve Europe? Soon, after you fall below 50% White, you will die completely as a major nation, but Ukrainians will remember your help for generations, and preserve your good name in honor.

But right now you look like 90 old dying grandma that doesn't want to share her savings with struggling young granddaughter and continues to buy expensive medicine for herself to live another couple useless miserable days. You look pathetic. You should stop. You still have a chance to help others survive. Do the right thing. Vote Clinton, vote the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/08/22/eus-migration-commissioner-reminds-of-e250000-fine-per-refugee-for-member-states-denying-relocation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White man come home

fuck off once trump wins and his plans come into motion it wil lbe easier for whites to breed again due to lower costs

if america falls then russia or china will lead....the uk will try to take americas place as world leader but we aint powerful enough yet decades away from it

its in europes interest to stop america from falling and for that we need trump.

You need protection?

fuck off hohol, I hope Putin gases you

>help Ukraine
why? you didn't sign a treaty with us, you didn't really help us with anything? why should we help your country?

No. Ukraine is Soviet clay. You forget your history, Slav.

Wtf i love hillary now

>ukrainians
>ukraine

Are you mad the pig that is our president got btfo by Trump?

Ukraine telling anyone they lost their country.

kek

>help save Ukraine

from what

"No migrant background" doesn't mean white.

I really hope its not a proxy. Would be the most ironic thing I've read all day.

Reminder that Americans will just start counting Hispanics as white whenever they reach a minority.
That's what they did with Irish, Italians, Slavs and absolutely everyone not WASP I think.

goddamnit, why do furfags draw the best hips/waists/thighs of all degenerates?

Because Furries have been brainwahed into becoming furries by fucking Disney and they know how to draw things.

even if we're 50 percent white thats still 10x more whites than your country. get cucked by ivan

>Americans will just start counting Hispanics as white

we already do this to skew crime rates

hell, most of it is self-reported and nobody questions it

just look at those mugshots with spics and they're all listed as white

Don't your racial system classify Arabs as white?

this ukrop is a Cred Forums joke persona, right?

>America isn't fighting hard enough to preserve itself
>t. the remaining 60% of Ukraine

post more Donetsk shock vids

Most of Disney's movies weren't anthropomorphous though - they were either all human or all animal.

Looney Tunes was the big furry show - and it was just the 1950s' version of lulz.

>defeatist shill
Nice try Im still voting trump

>Ukrainians will remember your help for generations
>Ukrainians
>grateful

Fuck off. Putin should make Ukraine Russia again

How will Clinton save Europe? Ukraine will be safest under Russian influence. If they join the EU they will become majority muslim in 20 years.

>Ukraine will be safest under Russian influence

Fuck Ukraine. Every eurobroI've met falls you shady.

You would rather side with the EU and accept a million refugees each year?

Ukrainians basically are Russians you goddamn braindead liberal moron.

If I were a Ukie I'd want to join Russia again.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did Poland accept "million refugees each year", for example? Or Latvia? Or Czech? No, it's only western cuckolds that crave the black cock in their ass, and you do it voluntarily.

And they are soon going to start fining countries 250000 Euros per refugee they reject. A poor country like yours would have no choice but to submit.

Fuck off with your bullshit proxy shill.

>implying syria is worse than ukraine

This is our version of the Samson option. If we go down, we're taking you with us. We learned a thing or two from Israel.

>he doesn't think it is true
keeptalkinggreece.com/2016/08/22/eus-migration-commissioner-reminds-of-e250000-fine-per-refugee-for-member-states-denying-relocation/

Have fun living under Shariah law in 20 years

And there are other sources too if you don't like that one. Just google it.

Fuck all you foreigners for a while, to be perfectly honest with you. America needs some alone time for a little while.

Great tactic, insult everyone and tell them to vote for a corrupt politician, to help you.

Anything
But
Clinton

Yeah, but shouldn't it affect people too if the animals are able to talk and reason just like humans? Then you just need to give them a humanoid body to go full furry.

>Paбoчe-кpecтьянcкaя Кpacнaя apмия come home

go back to Russia