>>89750499

Fuck that cunt, fuck Ghandi, Fuck Mother Theresa, and any other sanctimonious fraud the kikes prop up for the goy to worship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iU5CAzMGVA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nu6EabQD8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmsL0p6jnI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tabouk
youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Any person who wants to indulge in violence is no longer genuine Muslim

does mohamed beheading prisoners count as being violent?

Wow, they even managed to get to him?

Violence is the last answer, yet it is ALWAYS the answer.

Violence is the virtue on which everything else is based.

The kikes didn't sell shit at the temple when Jesus was around, because he took off his belt and whipped them. Cause and effect.

Apparently Mohammed wasn't a genuine Muslim.

Yes, just as soon as a Quran doesnt say on every single page to kill and rape the infidel.

I bet they won't write an article about how he said Germany has too many migrants and shouldn't lose it's cultural identity to Arabians.

Do you not believe in the right to self defense?

> Tibet

Literally a non-country.

>Muslim conquests
>Self-defense
Pick one and then go shag an ewe in the corner

Your straight retarded go read the actual sources you try to quote about Mohammed.

He and his followers were oppressed in mecca so they left peacefully with all their possessions being taxed.

They then settled in Medina and the pagans of Mecca came to try and destroy them several times.

After being majorly defeated the pagans made a peace treaty that favored them which they themselves eventually broke

After the pagans broke the peace treaty the muslims marched on Mecca and the pagans surrendered

While I appreciate the effort to ease tensions and all - the Dalai Lama is force for good in the world imo....you just dont see Buddhist terrorists because that is legitimately a religion of peace with no room for interpretation at least on that matter. And so is Christianity, although assholes like here on Cred Forums will sometimes contort it to some intolerant and violent value system. Jesus taught little else but love and tolerance.
But the Koran and the Old Testament are both filled with some pretty violent passages, and so are easily interpreted to allow for violence. That said, I believe all these religions are rightly interpreted as promoting peace, justice and love over hate - its just sperglords can interpret the more violent ones to fit their narrative.

Can someone tell me how this makes any sense whatsoever? Where is the logic in this?

yeah and then muslims went to conquer mesopotamia, north africa, spain, and eventually asia minor. but i'm sure every single one of them weren't "real muslims" right? and any "real muslim" would be appalled by this conquest and give the land back to the people who were already living there (christians) right? please hang yourself where no one will find you.

>Muslim intellectuals

>dali lama says muslims are terriorists
>he is so right

>dali lama says germany is for germans and there are to many brown people there
>fuck that guy, what does he know

*not terriorists

>Muhammad leaves Mecca
>goes to Yathrib
>renamed to Medina
>go to attack Mecca
>conquer Mecca
>go on to conquer and murder thousands of miles and hundreds of thousands of people
>fifteen hundreds years later
>Muhammad isn't a true Muslim.

>Now the Dalai Lama has confirmed Buddhism is a cuck religion
ftfy

Your original comment was about Mohammed not what happened after his death.

Do you really think an empire could expand so fast over such an area without local support?

Is Muslims really wanted to kill all the Christians why are there still so many of them living in areas ruled by Muslims for over 1000 years

although dalilama's many in past call islam horrid cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

And of course he is the expert we need to trusr in, not our eyes, reality, history, ayatollahs, al azae faculty, etc. Peace be upon him the most muslim buddhist

you know you are cucked beyond redemption when the dalai lama tells you to stop being so ''nice'' inviting hordes of darkie invaders into Europe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html

He's partially redpilled:

>"People from different traditions should keep their own, rather than change. However, some Tibetan may prefer Islam, so he can follow it. Some Spanish prefer Buddhism; so follow it.
For individual practitioners, having one truth, one religion, is very important. Several truths, several religions, is contradictory.
I am Buddhist. Therefore, Buddhism is the only truth for me, the only religion. To my Christian friend, Christianity is the only truth, the only religion. To my Muslim friend, [Islam] is the only truth, the only religion. In the meantime, I respect and admire my Christian friend and my Muslim friend. If by unifying you mean mixing, that is impossible; useless."

I think he's just misinformed (or willfully ignorant) with regard to Islam's dogmatic endorsements of violence. It is absolutely not the same as the Buddhist or Christian dogma.

>inb4 Asian Wrath

just don't ask a buddhist about the peacock demon

mohammad has nothing to do with Islam

Someone please translate these into his non-country language
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iU5CAzMGVA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nu6EabQD8
And especially
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmsL0p6jnI

>a Muslim who follows the commands of the most holy prophet of Islam written in the Koran (the literal and perfect word of Allah) are not real Muslims

Hmmm.

>avoiding the real questions and then changing the subject

Typical fucking muzzy tActic

Your mixing the actions of Mohammed with things that happened after his death.

>go to attack Mecca
You completly ignore the fact that the pagans attacked Medina first and that the Muslims accepted an unfair peace deal which they upheld for 9 years.
They only went to Mecca after the pagans broke their own treaty the Meccans surrendered.

Buddhism is as close as you get, but they have actual radicals that incite violence counter to their faith in Sri Lanka

>it's related to moloch

Dindu
Nuffin

They may not be a Muslim in the eyes of those who "denounce" them, but this does little to convince those who use religion as a justification for murder that they are not.

in that case Mohammed was not a muslim either.
who knew?

Wasn't my comment

also
>still so many of them living in areas ruled by muslims
there aren't you dickhead. Christians are massacred all the time, you're killing Assyrians to this day. you fucking worthless piles of garbage never wanted to kill ALL of them, just kill enough and leave some to tax. obviously that's much better and not violent at all.

Muhammad got violent in Mecca before he was kicked out.

Literally no true scotsman

Wow. Even the Dalia Lama can use a No True Scotsman fallacy. Really made me think.

Stop trying to mix the actions of one man with the actions of empires that came after his death.
Any source on that?

The Quran.

can you be specific?

>those guys

>white

they are not realy white

Those empires were the direct lineage of Muhammad, no?

These guys literally lived with muhammad and knew him the best IRL and yet went on to fuck everybody's shit up. Whats up with that?

Oh look a religious leaders spouting bs they know nothing about. What a surprise. Maybe he should go back to his sheltered life in a monastery

Just a reminder that the Dalai Lama has his own private army, he even files taxes on it.

>any person who wants to indulge in violence is no longer a genuine muslim
read the fucking quran

He means that any religion should be peaceful, that's a way to say that islam is credible only when it teaches peace.

He spoke out against the idols of the pagans in Mecca and he and some of his followers destroyed some.

The Jordanian royal family claims direct linage to Muhammad.

ISIS would disagree

Seems like all the major players claim lineage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tabouk
Explain this shit to me?

youtu.be/k7BRjbGVISI

I guess Mohammed wasn't a Muslim, eh shill?

so muhamad the first muslim was actualy not a muslim

Based dolly llama.

There are no Buddhist terrorism happening in Burma, it's just a Bunch of Burmesians defending their country from islamic invasion.

He is a smart man.

The Jordanians can back it up.

What is this? It's nearly two hours.

I'm pretty sure the mudslime book endorses violence. Hell, any means to get what they desire. They desire the world to follow their religion, and complete control. I think everyone needs to read the quran to understand their fucked up mindset.

Based Lama is based

It's technically an hour and change but it's the best crash course on the theology and history of Islam you'll watch

like jesus was jewish not christian

He says this yet he regularly confers the Kalachakra initiation (very anti Muslim tantra). Doesn't make sense.

Only he is wrong being a terrorist IS being a true Muslim

Is he going to tell me that Islam has a place in the West and is our dearest and oldest friend?

Western media is pressuring Buddhists to become political correct and allowing islam to conquer Burma.

EU and US already put up sanctions against Burma.

No true Scotsman = fallacy.
Thank you, drive through.

There is no American soldier, or Nazi soldier. If an American or a Nazi engage in warfare and kill other people, they are no longer true Americans or true Nazis.

He is a plant by CCP. Original Dalai was killed by CCP as soon as he was born and replaced by him. Buddhism has reached its tipping point. Expect them exploding upon muslims soon

Was Abraham Abrahamic?

Only if I have the right to self-defense too. Mohammed's rights ended where the City of Mecca's began.

No

> Any terrorist who wants to indulge in violence is no longer a genuine terrorist
What?

so I guess mohammed wasn't a "genuine muslim" by the Dalai Lama's standard. Does that mean as a corollary, Islam isn't a real religion, and is in fact a political ideology? Perhaps he's on to something after all.

WTF I thought he was Based

buddhists are the best kebab removers possible, I'd like them to come to the UK of and help out.