>youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

THEY WILL BE DISABLING COMMENTS. GET IN HERE WHILE IT LASTS

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=oCX7Cxwadb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Celebrities
youtube.com/watch?v=WfKiS4wYdqE
youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZWSagpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo
youtube.com/watch?v=rVR9cZ4tii0
youtube.com/watch?v=hUGHWje7liM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RAID IN PROGRESS

IT'S REAL

>Hey guys I am multi-billionaire that lives in elite gated community with shitload of security but let me tell you how you should vote, you don't want to be called racist nazi bigot, do you? :^)

Did my part.

>Mr. B

On every fucking one

Does it even matter? They're going to bot likes and disable comments.

These fucks.

And they didn't even sugercoat it.. that is literally what they say.

Normally, no. But in this time of the year, exposing a blundering fail from Hollywood spreads like fucking chlamydia

>No Captain America
Guess I'm voting for Trump

even if I was a Hillary supporter, this video would convince me to vote for Trump. are liberals that out of touch that they think this type of shit is going to help?

Well I mean if Mark Ruffalo will be naked if we vote for Hillary...?

They are getting nervous.

Oh look at the little minority woman who they made small but she has a big heart and is part of us even though she is not famous we love her so much we make her smaller and highlight the fact that she is not one of us she is a minority so look how special we are that we single her out for you.

My God these people are despicable. I fucking hate these people so much.

And Don Cheedle - go fuck yourself.

That will only prove our point, wouldn't it?

I'm fairly sure this works pretty well on brainless woman.

the internet was the worst thing to ever happen to hollywood

we have the power now

More videos to come!!!!!!! hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

oh god these comments are going to get deleted once we are done you know that right?

feel free to post this on Jewtube. I am not getting an account there.

absolutely insane

these cunts should be taken for a one way midnight trip to the minister of culture :^)

i hate everyone in the video besides julianne moore anyway. even then i just think she's a milf

Rdj disagrees with the nationalist who puts country and ethics above government and popularity
This is literally captain america:civil war
Hillary is the butthurt zemo
Putin is winter soldier, getting blamed for all this shit he didnt do
Black man is personally insulted and blames russian for shit but really is just angry and lashing out due to daddy issues.
Carson is falcon.

don cheadle was literally their little nigger monkey boy

>show a nigger
"A RACIST"

This is exactly why I don't go to the movies anymore.... Too many Jewish tricks.

They got the celebrities to come down from their ivory towers and tell the commoners what to think before Brexit too and look how that turned out.

I'm starting to get tired of Hollywood's shit.

>No Cap or Thor

Huh...............................

Is it true that robert downey jr is suspected of molesting corey haim?

Wow this video really made me want to heel and vote for Hillary.

That's okay, they're just driving home the fact that the general public are sick of lying politicians and good goy actors using demagoguery to sway the dimwitted into voting against their best interests.

These fuckers are only convincing the idiots who are already convinced.

I really liked Stanley until this video. What a shame.

He's in the top 5

Guys when you see a famous person supporting Hillary just link him this video youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

They just CANT respond anymore after seeing this video, spam it everywhere you can

>starting

what took so long

Yeah, well me too, but at least he dresses like an adult.

Top 1 i think

Please post Corey Haim/Corey Feldman shit in the comments.

On data now so can't watch, can someone please list the people in this video?

The Trump is so good at getting attention from the right places. These people do not realise they're helping Trump become president.

>those comments
ya I have no idea why Hillary thinks a lot of Trump supporters are shit bags

He is now

#justiceforcoreyhaim

The rest of the Avengers are globalist shills who don't believe in freedom.

Just more people wanting to trade Liberty for security.

I guess I was convinced that it was just a few Jews that were radical. It's pathetic to see all these (((actors))) use their fame to degrade 50% of America by saying they are voting for a raycis literal Hitler.

The funny thing about all of this is that Trump is fairly moderate, he doesn't oppose gay rights, has voiced support for a single payer healthcare system, and wants trade deals that protect American workers, etc.

The only thing that offends them is the he isn't part of the establishment, and they can't handle having a president that isn't beholden to them.

>Do we really want to give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing?

FLAWLESS ARGUMENT, 10/10

How can drumpf ever recover from this one?!

Is there literally any move Hillary could make right now that wouldn't turn out to be a complete PR disaster? Jesus Christ, how fucking beautiful is this?

If I see Don Cheesedle IRL I'm gonna call him a faggot

Always this fucking argument

It's almost like they don't know that authorization to use nuclear weapons has to come from both the president and the secretary of defense

This makes me sick

Done.

God want a bunch of whiny useless faggots.

Why would anyone give a shit what a bunch of worthless cunts who play pretend for a living say?

no one on team cap was in this video c;

She could lie down and die.

We don't need your opinion pigskin cracker.

>common sense gun laws

SHALL

>Now you listen to me you "actor", me and my family, the shekelbergs, own you and your wealth.
>You are going to make this video pushing for our canidate or there will not be another script with your name on it, understand?

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

Damn. After Trump wins all these butthurt actors will be outa jerbs

lol all they have to do is convince HRC to step down and let Sanders take her place. that's all they have to do.

The 19th amendment was the greatest mistake our country ever made.

keep making it happen

>Robert Downey JEWnior
THESE JOKES WRITES THEMSELVES

Praise KEK... For he will save us. Please give us more gifts like this. PRAISE KEK MOAR MOAR MOAR

I used to watch these people and be entertained, these decent people who made me laugh or sit on the edge of my seat. Now I literally want to tie them to a wall and put them to the knife for as long as modern medical science permits.

Hollywood is demon territory. There is nothing more filthy and evil. Every single one of these people need to fear for their lives, and they need to be made to suffer.

Not inventing the cotton gin sooner was our greatest mistake. Fuck Eli Whitney.

Scarlett Johansson looked hot here. I like the short hair.

I don't think they can do that this far in the game. especially when he's already sold his soul to Hill.

We need to flood the comments with justice for corey haim statements.

Nope. The 26th was. If anything they should have raised the voting age, not lowered it.

>starting

NOT

Also shotouts to my boys on Team Cap in here. Bucky dindu nuffin he a good boy gettin he life back on track.

fucking christ I came so hard

>Nathan Fallion
>Martin Sheen
>Robert Downey Jr.

I'VE BEEN BETRAYEEEEEDDDDDD

So far thats just gossip
He specifically mentioned the movie lucas as where the incident took place, and other reports say that the celebrity maintains a "family face" which doesn't describe rdj or lucas costar Charlie sheen at all.
Its probably jeremy piven, whos status recently climbed due to the success of enterage.

>Don't vote leave, goy! The results would be catastrophic! I'll have to spend 40 min going through passport control whenever I take my private jet out to my Tuscan villa! The HORROR!!!

wait for it wait for it wait for it Ahh the Assange leaks soon

Is this our chance to make pedowood viral?

>watch about 40 seconds in.
>yep, it's about people with wealth and (((fame))) who want to protect said assets.
>stopped watching.

I get the part about voting that is important, but then starting to shit-talk about another politician is where I usually draw the line for these things.

[spoiler]good thing I stopped watching Marvel films after Thor. ALSO SCARJO'S HEAD SHOULD GO ON A FUCKING PIKE FOR WHAT SHE IS TRYING TO DO TO DESECRATE THE GITS NAME.[/spoiler]

>"family face" which doesn't describe rdj
No one knows him as the druggie burnout anymore. Now you take your kids to see him in all the latest Marvel movies.

>common sense gun laws

youtube.com/watch?v=oCX7Cxwadb4

>increasingly nervous millionaires

I liked him in the first Iron Man *because* he was a druggie burnout -- it matched Tony Stark's vices.

Can someone tell me who directly or indirectly trashed Trump?

I can't watch right now but it seems that some of them just called other people to register to vote.

Mate, the guy oozes pedophilia.

bump the thread on Cred Forums please, we need more firepower

What the fuck? Isn't rdj a Republican? Mel's going to tear him a new asshole

Bummer that RDJ is against Trump. I kinda wanted to keep believing that was him next to me at the Austin Trump rally...

Why would rich celebrities want to vote for a """liberal"""? Why not back a Libertarian and keep more of their earnings?

the other one.

Thats just not true though, as everyone knows he's the perfect iron man BECAUSE of that.
Besides, rdj wasnt in lucas. Why would he be on set?

Lot of capeshit actors, some sci-fi, tiny old spic woman.

It was a lot. Just watch the video with Ublock if you don't want to give them any shekels.

In more ways than one. Independent filmmaking has never been more empowered than now thanks to the internet and streaming distribution.

Literally everyone in the video. The argument was "can we give nuclear weapons to a man famous for firing people."

Don Cheadle is especially a faggot though. Can't wait to send him Pepes.

>they got Martin Sheen too

fuck man

>Be actor
>You have like, 10000 bosses
>Producers, executives, marketing managers, whoever
>All of them are paying 1000s of people
>Lowering the wages of those 1000s of people is good for the boss
>The boss tells you to jump so you can keep getting roles
>You say how high

just now?

Well, you're just a fucking leaf so...

I've been meaning to make a thread about what I'm about to ask for a while now, but this is a grea thread to talk about it:

Has any modern day hero made a list of celebrities who have come out against Trump? I'd love to have a list, including what evidence there is, so I can reference it for the next 8 years and know exactly who the faggots are.

Definitely making a list of everyone in this video to start my own.

This is my favorite video ever.

Hillary was the plant all along

>I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah

Cred Forums is full of underageb& ex Bernouts and SJWs now ya dingus.

>Cobie Smulders

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Hollywood Left and the White Left are extremely vulnerable to exposure of their own white privilege.

Spread the word in this manner:

Did you know that Liberals don't walk their talk on racial integration? Ask them why. Did you know that Liberals cheer forced integration for poor whites while living in gated communities themselves?

No wonder they hate free speech and gun ownership! When the poor folks have rights, the Liberals get very nervous. Especially the white Liberals. What must they be hiding to be so hypocritical? Ask them the next time you see them.

Saying he's not THAT pedophile isn't saying hes not A pedophile.
Also, haim was 14-15 and rdj was 20. I think there's a different term for going after kids that already hit puberty.

Send him lots of the Smug Iron Man if you have it.

SOMEONE START A THREAD ON Cred Forums THE NORMIES ARE COMING

Like this?

>I just checked, most of the (((people))) in this video have Jewish ancestry.

Somebody make a fact check. Liberals tend to love that shit.

What about RDJ? Did he trash him?

I am in the class so i cant turn on the volume bit did that guy who plays a cop in Stranger Things trash him too?

Those 2 people are the only ones i care about because i knew that others are libtards.

kek

See

The claim was specifically that he was sodomized on the set of lucas.

Downvoted
>praise kek

>mfw all the pro-Trump comments

Eh, this one is just as good I think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Celebrities

Dingding. Drown him in arrogant toads.

Rdj (((defense force))) detected.

Thank you.

Still worth some effort
There are like 5 anti hillary threads up, so it can´t be that difficult

done

Why would those bosses vote """liberal" when they could vote Libertarian and keep more of their earnings and produce better quality films due less government censorship of content?

>for our communities
>for our communities
>for our communities
>for our communities

>for america
>for america
>for america
>for america
>for america

Jesus, it's like broken record or something. Other than that, I don't really see the point. These rich Hollywood types are going to vote Democrat no matter what

CTR is also all over Cred Forums.

WHY NATHAN FILLION?
I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS!

SHADILAY BROTHERS!
FUCK THOSE CUNTS!
MAGA!

Perfect, yes. You've won Cred Forums

Delet that post, Cred Forums is cancer. It's always been cancer.

They're not making it for other rich Hollywood types, dude.

Im not defending him.
Some idiot just has his timetable screwes up and thinks haim was talking about being molested when he was 10, not when he was 15.
I'd put good money on piven.

Fuck these rich faggots. Not even they can help drag Hillary's lifeless campaign to the White House. It's over, fuck them, fuck King Nigger, and fuck HRC the corrupt bitch.

>Please don't vote Trump, he might take away my big boy shoes!

>green texting a YouTube link

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

PIECE OF SHIT

CUNTS

Wait, you guys are just mad because they don't happen to support your candidate? Grow up.

this based fellow right here

>Literal limousine liberals

This is the very kind of thing people are getting pissed at the most. They're really this disconnected. Holy shit.

I wish I could send that Trump pepe Daily Dose to some people in there.

You know what I'm genuinely-
You KNOW what I'm genuinely-
You know what I'M genuinely sick of?

It's when they get-
A bunch of different people-
Saying the exact same thing-
In some sort of strange rallying call-
As if their voices are unified-
When really-
They're reading off of a script.

You've probably seen it before-
You've PROBABLY seen it before-
Political ads-
SuperPACs-
I think I saw a Pizza company do it once-
And we're sick of it-
We're sick of it-
We're FUCKING sick of it.

Just-
Because-
You-
Can-
Get-
A-
Bunch of
Pe-
Op-
Le-
To say-
The same thing-
At the same time-
And then
MASHTHEMALLTOGETHER
It doesn't mean anything
It doesn't sound like anything
It doesn't DO anything

Because it doesn't sound like you're speaking for anyone-
It's like you're speaking FOR everyone-
And maybe it's just me-
Maybe it's just me-
MAYBE it's just me-
But what it sounds like, is this...

WE ARE THE BORG
LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS
WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN
YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

We should ban Finns from this board, they never post anything relevant to the thread.

Make sure you guys push the pedophilia narrative, since it's relevant right now and normal people won't scoff at it as easily as they do when you just shout jews.

CTR is also all over here yet that doesn´t stop us
>Delet that post, Cred Forums is cancer.
so? I´m not telling you to lurk it or to bring them here, I´m just saying that those guys will do anything if you give it to them in a certain way and that the more people shitposting the video the merrier

They didn't realize these are good for Trump.
There's no such thing as bad publicity for Trump once the second option is Hillary (an inanimate fabricated object).

So glad I haven't paid for a movie in 15 years.

None of my shekels, faggots.

Yeah, good job at life Marty. You raised a drug addled, AIDS ridden degenerate son. Clearly I should trust your judgement.

>Now fuck off.

BASED
ASED
SED
ED
D

kek, they do this all the time
Same shit, and its from today too
youtube.com/watch?v=WfKiS4wYdqE

Pretty sure this user is retarded but he has some good points.

Lel
And it's always their shit-eating grinning faces dead center of the frame with pure white background and sad piano music

All started by Joss "womb envy" Whedon

hollywoodreporter.com/news/joss-whedon-launches-super-pac-931046

I really liked Crying Ryan from Shaving Ryans Private til this vid.

>reading comments
>"WHY ALL THE DISLIKES"

it's happening.

they're realizing they don't have power anymore

Whatever Joss Whedons opinion is I'm going to take the opposite view, then I'm likely correct

Hahahahaha, what the fuck?

remember to pirate all movies & tv shows & shit

Good Ol' Ben "Drive a spike through a kike" Garrison.

Today I learned leftists can differentiate over 50 genders but cannot do the same to a legal and an illegal immigrant.

Also no Paul Bettany

He's always been based though

>CTR is also all over here yet that doesn´t stop us

Because we have IDs and we're redpilled on shilling. Impressionable retards on Cred Forums aren't.

(((They're))) getting desperate. This has got to be the most arrogant, and entitled video I have ever seen. Fuck those kikes

Is that you Thor?

No, we're mad because they think being rich actors means they have earned the right to tell others what to do.

Tfw
Captain freedom, is in the commics, and partially in the movies, the only good guy.
And some top guy at marvel donated to trump-veterans.

so cringy, keep down voting it iis only up a couple hundred.

RDJ is a well know manlet who is very insecure about his height.

Stranger Together

>womb envy

We should start sending tweets to rdj about justice for corey.

is robert downey jr white?

>(((Amazing Atheist)))
>white
top kek m8

You should make this a vid

Yes

>Don Cheedle
i wew'd audibility when he came on

I'm praying for the day I see one of these shitbags or a CNN anchor

Of course nobody goes voting anymore. If you have to tell people to go vote in the first place your system is pretty shit. But I guess all the progressives care about is the fact that nationalist parties are drawing in some new voters. How do win this fight when we can't import third world immigrants that fast? I know! Let's let Hollywood actors tell people to vote. Because nothing is getting them as quickly into the voting booth as seeing their favorite actor's penis!
Go on vote and validate the system! Then penis. Good.

Shut it down!

youtube.com/watch?v=4aDZWSagpYc

Is this a script to some satire vid? It's fuckin good.

At least he isnt deep frying his balls anymore.

Based captain

This would imply intelligence, something liberal lack

Did Cuck Whedon write this xirself?

They must be desprate to hire a pedophile ,a woman who can't act for shit , a replaced nigga and then glorify a minority female .

Everyone knows a man's inability to carry life manifests our urge to invent and craft, which is why society is built on the backs of men.

This shit is great.... but I can't tell what the fuck this guy is saying. At least Captions work.

Is there just an article somewhere? Nobody is going to watch 6 minutes of someone who sounds like a maid.

Most important person is the Last person

It's an illegal Mexican immigrant.

Poetry. I crie everytiem.

Yeah. Of all the super hero movies and nonsense, Captain Burgurland is my favorite. He's just a really good guy.

They are right you know

>its most important decision
>you have a chance, obligation
>its important to vote
>candidate who can permanently damage American society
>we can end this nightmare, we can save the day, for our children, for our communities, for america
>all it takes all of you
>its a tipping point

So you Amerifats better go out and fucking vote for Trump

Allah-u-Akbar?

>Paid for by Save The Day PAC, www.savetheday.vote , and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.

is that moot?

Because most of them are kikes with an agenda

Even with lifts he's still a manlet. kek

Idk if you're being openly spat on by a bunch of people who think you're [insert buzzword here] while not even giving your side the time of day, you're gonna stop trying to be polite.

>kikes and clinton being this desperate

How do you get an anonymoose jewgle account without giving them a phone number?

Are we really sure that is not him?

I wouldn't take my kids to see anything with that loser in it, except maybe to show them how someone who does too much coke acts.

if you already haven't boycotted this jews capeshit lol

but nows a time to start.

>b-b-b-but can i still torrent
why watch capeshit literally ever

Captain Spain would be a fat spic rubbing a preteen girls thigh

oh come the fuck on
people just call EVERYONE with an opinion they don't like a shill
if your post is about Trump, there is a set of people who skim your post & look for ANYTHING that even implies some sort of negative comment or opinion towards Trump & instantly reply with CTR
It is pathetic that these kneejerk low-IQ retards are allowed to roam free on the board. They cannot differentiate between OBVIOUS trolling & real shilling.
CTR for fucks sake, CTR was made to sway voters, these people are on twitter & facebook & shit where they can change the opinions of normies, they PROBABLY (obviously I can't be 100% certain, no one can) aren't on fucking Cred Forums because Cred Forums is impossible, it is a hivemine hug box.
On the one hand there are some pros to this, but the cons heavily outweigh them. You CANNOT have a factual, logical, normal discussion about Trump because the moment you say ANYTHING negative, your ENTIRE POST is discarded, hell any posts you make FROM THAT POINT ON are discarded. People get so upset that encourage filtering by ID for fucks sake.
Please don't fucking sit there & act like calling everyone a shill & CTR is a good thing or is an improvement on Cred Forums. Just don't. Cred Forums has REALLY decreased in quality because of it.

And yeah I'm a little mad, I'm a little triggered, because it has become just ridiculous. The levels of parroting CTR & shill have become ridiculous.
Fuck.

Holy shit Sakis Rouvas is in here!

>claims to be immigrant

traitor

(((You)))
Bet the disney jews payed you a lot of $$$ to shill for their man.

>Socialites vote purely based on socially accepted norms

This causes the liberal to think.

Yes. Every person you have ever seen on screen that isn't Mel Gibson is pozzed to oblivion.

cmon guys who's gonna stand up, take one for the team and assassinate the Shill?

>making equivalent Trump firing people with firing nuclear weapons
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>blond
>blue eyes
>fat
He is America incarnated.

Tell me lads

Why the fuck does the left think that the government is working against them?

Fucking everything they do is being shilled everywhere like this garbage yet they still cry oppression

>Do we really want to give nukes to a man who's signature move is firing things?
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS THEY MAKE A REALLY VALID POINT. POST YOUR FACE WHEN TRUMP SAYS YOUR FIRED BEFORE LAUNCHING NUKES.

Hey lets listen to what these elite out of touch people have to say that have literally trained their whole lives to fool people on camera (acting) and get paid millions to do so.

This, when you see a person on the big screen, just assume he/she/xe is a liberal cuck and you'll be right 99% of the time. It's really that simple. Same goes for musicians and artists in general.

That requires an extra thread.

I just wrote it up on the fly right now, but I had been thinking of the idea for a while. The other posters were right, it needs to mention the white background and melancholy piano music that's just ABABABADEDEDE-tier plucking trash.

>mfw no one likes the captain

Actually its a lie.
Voter turnout percent has been going up pretty consistently in the last 20 years with the only drop being a slight one in 2012 (presidential elections only)
We're about as high as can be expected. Ever since women got the right to vote, we havent had more than 65%

Fucking THIS

You know Hollywood doesn't pay taxes cause all the states are desperate to get their business right? They want to tax the good goys in the middle class who can't afford Swiss bank accounts and who don't have cousins working for the lobbyist firms that draft tax legislation. You need to understand that elites want to raise taxes on those right below them in order to maintain the gap between them.

>rdj wasnt in lucas
But him and Corey were in Firstborn together, which was Corey's first gig.

Trump wont win because of people like this. It's not considered socially acceptable or fashionable to vote Trump and normies want more than anything to be recognized and accepted by their faggot celebs.

Pretty much. Hollywood would honestly be the first place I would nuke.

I wonder if this guy could redpill Sean Penn.

THe illusive man is evil so they just admit hillary is evil

Not one Muslim in the video...

Piven, who i keep accusing, is a jew.

There's a very stark contrast in Finn posters.

50% Finns and 50% Fingolians.

Trump is absolutely making fiction become reality.

Comment: "Literally the worst choice since invading Russian in the winter"

Not sure if referring to Napoleon or Hitler.

So?
He never claimed to be molested on first born
It was SPECIFICALLY on the set of lucas

This edge literally cuts me, but you're damn right those assholes need to get their feet back to the ground

Why did this woman look like she was on the verge of tears the whole time?

Why not both?

Don't green text links you nigger

You're thinking of Mexico boyo

What an outrage, what are they? Racist?

>Be a good goy and vote for the candidate that all these """""famous""""" people that you know from our (((motion pictures))) tell you to vote for
Also, who's that one roastie that's on the verge of crying?

>selling one jew out to protect (((their))) interests
Jewery 101, you disney CTR

Keep with the downboats and spicy comments familien.

You don't think people in hollywood show up to sets of movies that they aren't starring in to party with their hollywood friends/groomees?

>why professional actors act this way?

Not Shirley from Community too!
Fucking niggers, even the famous one want gibemedats

This. Early on most feminists/college liberals videos like fckh8's ,the whole Drumpf thing and shit had this absolutely low and pitiable attack.
They had that stupidity that just made them pathetic.
Seeing actually hollywood, with all the fucking skeletons in their closets do that really show how oblivious they are. They have that sort of disdain for the common people that's just disgusting

Emotional manipulation

all the same my boy

Not going to give this a view, but let me guess; we need to stand up against ((((bigotry))))

WHY ARE THEY CRYING?

didnt that guy rape corey haim?

they got paid a lot so they are really hamming it up.

Bruh... look at this dooood

Its so condescending.
Fuck me, how disconnected are these people?

THEY ARE FUCKING ACTORS, NO ONE BELIEVES THEM THAT THEY REALLY CARE!

Literally who?

Based cris Evans Thor and Loki give no fucks.

Team irodbad a shit

they delet my comment about Hollywood pedophilia :(

Lmao thats matilda

this is an interesting thought.

if we start appealing to this, and tall about how voting Democrat makes you a follower, basic, conformist, unoriginal, not unique, and not special (unlike the unique, independent, nonconformist, original minded people voting trump)

maybe the snowflake factor can be appealed to for redpilling millennial normies

I-IT'S IMPORTANT user!

I've met celebs and they are the biggest SJWs you could possibly imagine. you have to agree with their every platitude of "world peace, adopt nigger babies from Africa, gay rights, et cetera" or they turn on you. They treat you like white trash if you say anything nice about Republicans.

Kek, good post my friend.

I'd watch it

Thor is Australian and isn't Evans ironically Canadian?

She's thinking back on that ass-beating Cage gave her on-set: youtube.com/watch?v=e6i2WRreARo

man im dyin for some wine+italian food
anything it's all good
and an italian girl w/ a loud mouth+thick eyebrows

GARRISON GASSING CTR ON LIVE

Why do actors pretend like their opinion is worth anything

What is the end game of getting people to register? Why does everything eerily seem like (((they))) want Trump elected by launching the most absurd opposition?

They are scared anons

Kek

tl;dw

STOP ORANGE MUPPET HITLER

I don't think rdj would need to show up on the set, when haim had previously lived with him.
If rdj had been molesting him, the concept of gay sex wouldn't have been a new one to him by the time he was 15.

>Cutesy background music
>Celebrities half-joking that they're in a get-out-the-vote video
>Literally start bashing Trump
>Shilling for Hill
Damn, and I liked some of these actors. Just shows that even celebrities can be braindead about some issues. That and it's Hollywood, they're infested with "be a Liberal or lose your job" mentality.

thats the bitch that played matilda? she aged poorly.

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=rVR9cZ4tii0

their job is literally saying things someone else wrote

>+50,000 upboats and comments disabled in 10... 9...

What the hell is this fucking shitty stock music?

And the other guy claimed that
>corey felt he was in love at first
Do you think it is more likely he would fall in love with a 40 year old man or a young rdj?

You gain nothing by going to your work or some other shit & publicly supporting Trump. The people who don't like Trump are VERY fucking vocal about it. You're just instantly going to be in a fight or yelling match or some other confrontation.
Trump is going to get many of votes from people who say they don't like him.

Also you have to remember that

1: Celebs are in bubbles, surrounded & shielded from the outside world
2: Celebs, much like high government officials & rich people, are narcissistic & almost always deem themselves smarter than the lower class masses

Hillary certainly seems like a better choice on the surface when people just glance over it. She has so much experience, she has practically BEEN president.
Where Trump has not. There are many more examples, but you get the idea.

Those comments/downvotes

Faith in humanity restored

matilda who?

youtube.com/watch?v=hUGHWje7liM

YOUR MOVE

>THE MARKET WILL CRASH
>ITLL BE ANNUDA SHOA

like this?

robert downy jr molested corey haim

oh, I remember that movie, it was cute

>THE MOST IMPORTANT CHOICE

They always say that. And it's not the most important choice. You either get more of the same,or you change timelines.

It's just because the world is so dumbed down that you think it's absurd. It's not.

Vic's Vap-o-rub >If rdj had been molesting him, the concept of gay sex wouldn't have been a new one to him by the time he was 15.
Because he was, assuming it actually turns out to be RDJ, grooming him up to that point. We can't rule out RDJ due to his faggy demeanor, having some experience as a producer, and his work experience with Corey.

Are there actually any Hollywood stars that has come out and supported Trump?

Nice try CTR shill. Get off the board you reddit tier faggot.

Trump will protect us from sand niggers, thats all i care about

yes exactly

THIS

Do we need a new "the deplorables" style shoop?
If so, avoid actually using putin as winter soldier, even if its the most apt, cause that feeds their narrative.
Instead, I suggest jim webb or some other military guy.

He's a fucking leaf

How can it be restored just now when this is how ALL of the videos have played out that are pro-hillary.
Lets face it, Trump has a much bigger online army that attacks
1: Videos
2: Comment Sections
3: Polls
I don't know at this point if he has a bigger internet army because hes just way more popular or if there is some sort of other reason relating to the type of people who support him vs Hillary people
I mean we know for sure black people & old people cannot use computers or the internet, they support her, maybe that is why
Who knows

Trump doesn't need them to

AW YIS

Well that was a nice ad.

That's not her.

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

the upvote rises

I hope all of you goys are using some form of ad blocker.

LOOK AT US GUYS WE ARE FAMOUS WHICH MAKES US MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU NOW GO VOTE AGAINST TRUMP GOY

(((hollywood)))

>That macaronic English
This is way hand gestures is better

>w-whats the matter with these FILTHY goyim!!? Can't they SEE we got ROBERT DOWNY FUCKING JUNIOR??!

Or really want them to, probably. Hollywood's hatred of him validates his message.

I love the contrasts in the lists

Trump
>leaders in business, religion, military & politics

Hillary
>actors, celebrities, unions and the assorted degenerate cancer of the world

Clear selfish voting from the Dem camp. When the fuck are we just going to stop leftist politics existing in our nations? They are always hijacked by fucking Jews because its an easy way to spread subversive messages

Holy fuck i was thinking about who was this jew and that face reminded me of something. Thanks senpai.

Thank you for your opinions, assorted A-B list celebrities who live in gated white neighborhoods, almost certain to live out their natural lives unaffected by the consequences of illegal immigration while advocating for the restriction of the liberty of citizens. Now fuck off. Trump 2016

>expecting anything else from a kike

Go figure.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I just inhaled a fucking fly.

Shit nigger what a weird overly defensive response
>are there any celebs that have come out to openly support Trump?
>SHUT UP TRUMP DOES NOT NEED THEM TO HOLY SHIT
sheesh user shit

>mfw

>Actors Acting.

America needs to go through the nightmare of a Demi God leader to find it Self. I predict it will be as disappointed as the rest of us when we found out we weren't exceptional at all.

Clint Eastwood

because if you pretend something to be true, weak minded normies will buy into it.

Bro...
BRO
I just exhaled a fly

i was just asking jeeeeez

The original hulk, lou ferigno
Hulk hogan
Clint Eastwood
Dennis rodman
Wayne newton
John voight

Someone get busy screencapping these comments to flood social media later. I would but I'm busy.

You don't know? The president walks around with a Deadman switch that leads directly to every nuclear silo in North America. All they have to do is release the button and Russia gets wiped from the map. Can we really trust this much power in the hands of a guy who wants to enforce immigration laws and prevent terrorists from getting into America? That's not even mentioning his small hands, could they even properly grip the detonator? Did I mention that his last name used to be the funny sounding Drumpf. Apparently try he has German ancestors, you know who else was German? HITLER. That's right guess I can count on you being #withher this November.

Cred Forums DOES NOT ALLOW THESE THREADS

WHAT THE FUCK

MOOOOOOODS

wtf for?

i dont think she has much of a gig for acting, so i'm not sure why she is here - but she is the girl who voices Ellie from The Last of Us game.

James Woods
Mike Tyson

New thread, lets avoid making 5 threads of the same shit

AHAHAHAH
PRAISE KEK

Still whiter than the President of the United States of America.

except that voting is private. you can agree with these twats in public all day to avoid confrontation, to avoid losing friends ... and in a shining moment of complete autonomy in the polling booth, you can vote for whomever you fucking want, with no (personal) consequences.

of course electronic voting machines kind of fuck it all up, god knows what kind of shenanigans are in store there.

At the local ironworker union, they literally had a guy come in and tell us to vote Hillary.

fuck Cred Forums they've banned me permanently for harmless Baneposting

>Trump
James Woods
Clint Eastwood
Kirstie Alley
Pete Rose
John Voight
Ted Nugent
Mike Tyson
Stephen Baldwin
Charlie Sheen
Gary Busey
Hulk Hogan
Kid Rock
Wayne Newton
etc

They're gonna disable comments inevitably.

Kek

And they leave cuck threads up all the fucking time

FUCK Cred Forums

Scott Baio, I think

>if you vote for who we tell you to, this guy will go a nude scene lol xD

what the fuck

My dad works at a university, not even teaching just running their computer systems and they were all instructed not to vote Leave

Absolutely not surprised by your story, unions are fucking cancer as they are now. Another good thing ruined by greedy Jew cunts

>(((Nuzzi)))
It's so easy to spot a Cryptojew when you've spent some time on Cred Forums

More breads the better. We need to raid the fuck out of this

>the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition

Then why would it be in every culture?

Did we mention we're famous?

irish girls have stark white pussies

Do you really expect people to believe you didn't copy and paste this shit?

Do you see anyone else typing a fucking essay

>russian president vladimir putin

kek'd