>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

putintrump.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=uJo3Rq5Fubc
youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
youtube.com/watch?v=XecDz-o-KnY
youtube.com/watch?v=AjJUDgN8Kbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-q-2NVKT0
youtube.com/watch?v=7X0Vhsw4Ji0
c-span.org/video/?415667-1/donald-trump-campaigns-toledo-ohio
express.co.uk/news/world/712830/Restaurant-owner-MUSLIMS-GET-OUT-sign
youtube.com/watch?v=rkvNLynC2JU
c-span.org/video/?415667-101/donald-trump-makes-pitch-africanamerican-voters-cleveland-church
youtu.be/dxzsuo6Attk
youtube.com/watch?v=JqqQ9olcKtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Peninsula_of_Michigan
videos.tout.com/dry/mp4/4d8d03562c2accfe.mp4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474292903280.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=l2n_-jwPUHQ
archive.is/E4817
youtube.com/watch?v=fo7qMRSPwUg
youtube.com/watch?v=DOStkogaX7U
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/21/LEAKED-MONMOUTH-POLLING-MEMO-CHANGE-THE-NARRATIVE--NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=3MdIri5ji68
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
youtube.com/watch?v=e6QC_qEyl0Q
twitter.com/JCFDenton/status/778628002624122880
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO

REMINDER THAT LEAF POSTER ARE DEGENERATE AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

>
>
>

REMINDER THAT LEAF POSTER ARE DEGENERATE AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

If Trump loses, will you return to Cred Forums?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING TRUMP GEN

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

When is the word "furry" going to be entered into the official records of Congress?

Scott Adams is rapidly going full pol

Talking about the lugenpresse, rigged polls, liberal cognitive dissonance and self-righteousness, redpilling his friends...

>putintrump.org/

www.strawpoll.me/11270960

He entered the rabbit hole

Who hypnotized who?

/r/ MAGA hat

I may have to watch this in between rallies.

That's what happens when our heroes are all intelligent men and the facts lead the same place every time. Look at what happened to Molyneux.

Thank you based Norwaybro! On point as always.

Trump is literally Hitler... and Stalin
and Churchill

>plz be my ai gf

> Hillary Clinton's best friend's husband sexted middle school girls with dick pics and asked them to roleplay him raping them
> Clinton knew for almost a year and helped Huma keep it quiet

We should check to see if any of her rallies were in the towns these kids are from, if their families suddenly got paid off or disappeared

Just jesus fuck If one of my friends was trying to rape little kids I'd lock him in a closet and wait outside with a gun until the police came to take him away... who the hell HELPS someone fuck kids?

> Oh wait, maybe a lady who laughed about helping get a child rapist back on the streets

>TRUMP IS RACIS

I want us all to sing this on the roofs of the world and in the streets when Trump wins.

>Why did he get so salty about the CNN thing?

CNN outright edited Trump's speech to make it sound more racist. Not just cutting out parts with elipses, but actually adding in a word Trump didn't say. It was a wildly irresponsible and dangrous thing to do.

I would have been pissed to if I wasn't already in maximum overrustle.

I saw the great showing of Trump at black church, is the town hall for Hannity's show only? Cannot see until then?

This is what TRYING to win looks like. Fucking Romney.

Happened to Ben Garrison

Yeah, it's called selling out your previously held views for clicks.

Watching Don King made me miss 80s/90s boxing.

Fugg.

Hell of a promoter

>Joss Whedon assemble the avengers actors to an anti trump campaign and gather votes for Hillary
>russian spy is there
>billionaire 0,01% is there
>crazy uncontrollable monster is there
>no captain america
I think it sums up Clinton pretty good.

It would be great to blare this on election night, maybe march through the streets waving American flags.

We're going to win and we're going to Make American Great Again.

Fucking KEK that image

What other neutrals will eventually take the trumpill?

The Untruth About The Holocaust when?

Niggers say nigger like 1000x a day. How is this newsworthy

don king said the n word
good thing he is a black guy not running for president

>Paid for by Progress for America (PAC)
>Hillary superpac

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Is this an AWOOVEMENT?

TRUMP WILL MAKE THE LAKERS GREAT AGAIN

i think "knotting" will be a far more disturbing entry. wow hillary's IT guy is about to enlighten america to a whole new sexual fetish they never even imagined. i cant wait until the furry version of 50 shades comes out and people are defending it by calling it an "intellectual fetish".

Is Chris Evans our guy?

Because Trump.
That's the only reason.

It's ridiculous.

ALL OF THEM.

>WILL HE DISAVOW

March with our police.

>when buzzwords backfire

kek

How original.

>its password was putintrump
>wikileaks ransacked it
>its owned by george soros

don't forget
>the only way we can control you is to get famous people to tell you what to do

Truth sadly...

trump hypnotized him

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=uJo3Rq5Fubc

>tfw he knew it would make a headline so that a based black pastor complementing Trump makes the news

WHY HASN'T TRUMP DISAVOWED THIS WHITE SUPREMECIST?!?!?! LITERALLY THE GUY WHO INTRODUCED HIM AT A RALLY CALLED MICHAEL JACKSON A NIGGER!!!1!ONE! OMG HE'S LITERALLY HITLER!

^ This is my facebook feed right now
One of my "friends" (I don't defriend over political disagreements, it's a personal rule) straight up refused to believe that Don King was black, when I sent him a link to the actual video...

guarantee don lemon and his shit panel will be crying about it on his show tonight.

Vic Berger's new video is sadly full of liberal narrative instead of being funny.

The point was to illustrate that Trump is a monster and Jimmy Fallon "humanized" him, a Democratic talking point that makes literally no sense unless you are a shill or genuinely think he's subhuman.

I knew he hated Trump, but I thought he was able to keep his own beliefs separate from his work... guess not. Unsubbed.

please vote

I'm torn between staying up through election night, or just turning off the internet and avoiding it until the next day. If I do the latter and he loses I'll just go through my day incredibly upset, but rested. I'll avoid the internet, too.
If I stay up I'll weather it all through with you fags, good results or bad.

I really hope he wins though, I'll be absolutely crushed if he loses.
>inb4 ur yuro why do u care
The same reason people get really happy or depressed based on how their favourite sports team performs - win, lose, it doesnt really affect you, but you're invested regardless.

>curry
>kd
>great

the other two are good, but fuck off with that. both these losers blew 3-1 leads

>please send us your scoop

I will tell them how I feel about alleged Trump-Putin teamwork I guess.

HOW MANY HOURS UNTIL /HILLARY RALLY/

IT'S THE LAST RALLY IN HISTORY

Hey lads, a Clinton superpac is asking for tips again from the public for links between Putin/Trump

putintrump.org/

RAID IN PROGRESS

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR HOLLYWOOD

Don King actually noticeably was holding back because he said nigger once and was cutting our some of the swear words.

I just befuddled the fuck out of an openly Marxist professor by making him think I was a Jill Stein supporter who preferred Trump to Hillary (it's not entirely inaccurate, I support Stein but I support Trump more)

Learning a lot about persuasion from this election, I've figured out that if you reaffirm liberals on something their brains scramble because they don't understand that a conservative can agree with them. Rather than sperging out and asserting that the wage gap doesn't exist, just say that women deserve to be paid the same for the same job, then from there whack a more important point. It seems awkwardly effective.

citation? That's a pretty wild claim.

wait seriously?

Reminder that Hillary will win if she doesn't seize out and die on stage

Know what's funny? In Captain America: Civil War, Tony Stark is the one who sells out to the government, while Cap resists and sticks by American freedom.

I finally found a Trump supporter -- this morning when I went to buy coffee. (I noticed a Trump bumper sticker on his car.)

“Hi,” I said. “Noticed your Trump bumper sticker.”

“Yup,” he said, a bit defensively.

“I hope you don’t mind my asking, but I’m curious. Why are you supporting him?”

“I know he’s a little bit much,” said the Trump supporter. “But he’s a successful businessman. And we need a successful businessman as president.”

“How do you know he’s a successful businessman?” I asked.

“Because he’s made a fortune.”

“Has he really?” I asked.

“Of course. Forbes magazine says he’s worth four and a half billion.”

“That doesn’t mean he’s been a success,” I said.

“In my book it does,” said the Trump supporter.

“You know, in 1976, when Trump was just starting his career, he said he was worth about $200 million,” I said. “Most of that was from his father.”

“That just proves my point,” said the Trump supporter. “He turned that $200 million into four and a half billion. Brilliant man."

“But if he had just put that $200 million into an index fund and reinvested the dividends, he’d be worth twelve billion today,” I said.

The Trump supporter went silent.

"And he got about $850 million in tax subsidies, just in New York alone," I said.

More silence.

"He's not a businessman," I said. "He's a con man. Hope you enjoy your coffee."

You're right! She's probably going to stop doing anything after this to prepare for the debates/not showing her face until November to maintain her numbers.

fresh bread... on point...

everything is going to be alright...

I now... #StumpForTrump...

who else /comfy/?...

Stay up with us eurofag. Kek needs all the prayers he can get to pull this off.

Don King is the furthest thing from a pastor.

But he knows how to get people stirred up and interested. He always could get a headline

A black man said the N-word next to trump!

Ahhh

You make a solid point with the sports team analogy. We have to have faith, with kek on our side how could we lose!?

>bro do you even cum?

That CNN racial profiling lie set him off. That wasn't just stretching the truth. It was horse shit.

When someone looks like they're Muslim you can usually tell from their grooming and garb. Arab Christians, Lebanese Christians, levantine Jews, they all look the same skin wise but you can almost always tell they're not Muslims.

POPUP ad

Evidently will be campaigning for her 1-2 times a week till election day.

And then the people in the coffee shop stood up and clapped

High energy Trump has another rally in an hour. Time to get comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

Is this what Trump supporters are like?

proof that he is racist!

The media does realize this doesn't make either Trump or King look bad right?

If the media/HRC attack Don King, will it make blacks angry?

>Hey have an idea to bait the media into reporting on you endorsing me
>Pretend to accidentally say nigger
>Fucking hilarious Donald lets do it

>Obama will

ONE MORE

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=XecDz-o-KnY

Lewd

I haven't seen a single fucking Trump sign in Norway. Are we losing? could Trump even win without Norway?

>>inb4 ur yuro why do u care
>The same reason people get really happy or depressed based on how their favourite sports team performs - win, lose, it doesnt really affect you, but you're invested regardless.

Same thing happened with Brexit. Fuck, that was intense.

>hurr durr let me tell you about how he could have made more money because I'm le business wiz too

Did you tip your fedora as you said it?

That theory has been debunked. Further, "con man" would be more fitting for someone who profits from thousands of people being murdered and collapsing regimes and economies.

And if you know so much, why dont you turn your 200 dollars into 600k?

Remember, what was don kings talent? Promotions. He knows how to get attention also.

I love how we KNOW Obama is personally insulted this morning.

I can believe it

Yes.

WE'RE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONED!

there's going to be... a... t-trump rally...

while hillary i-is at home taking a nap...

c...can today get any better...?

hillary b-btfo...

> Shills still spamming "Trump Putin" from both sides
> Shills saying they're bros and best friends
> Shills pretending Trump supporters love Putin and don't mind him invading Europe and pushing missile tech into the gulf and Scandinavia

Always remember: Trump wants a strong US (which Russia doesn't), Trump wants a rich and self sufficient US (which Russia doesn't), and Trump wants energy indipendence to free us from foriegn control through oil prices (which Russia wants less than literally anything else since their entire economy is based on oil)

Trump is not a friend of Putin or the current regime in Russia. He's just not actively trying to start World War 3 right after we had 8 years of systematic military deconstruction and breaking with new gay, female, and religious fundies being let in and given control over their units.

Obama broke our military -- you don't do that unless someone with a better military is paying you to get things ready for them. Clinton wants to keep it broken and overextend it in pointless battlefields -- exactly what you'd do if you wanted to weaken and destroy your defenses.

Putin has lots of friends and players in US politics. Trump isn't one of them.

I dont know man

He at least needs to do a couple of rallies in Norway.

Does he think he has Norway in the bag because its so white. What a racist

WTF i hate norway now

Wait, he was denying Don King was black AFTER he saw the video?

Have your encouraged him to seek mental help?

>But if he had just put that $200 million into an index fund and reinvested the dividends, he’d be worth twelve billion today,” I said.
and he wouldn't have any friends or executive experience, he wouldn't have applied himself, he wouldn't have created any jobs, he wouldn't be prepared to run for president. This argument makes it look like they WANT Trump to be a capitalist mooch who provides nothing and spends all his time relaxing in excess.

>tfw Trump wins and he keeps doing rallies anyways

This made me think. I also haven't seen any Trump signs in Norway! Trump has literally no chance!

What is America's equivalent of Norway?

Minnesota is obviously Sweden.

Remember that bugs bunny cartoon where he keeps daring the other guy to cross another line?

The media is unwittingly doing this with Trump's percentage of the black vote. It's the 'ceiling' meme all over again.

Literally already a meme

apex kek

PLEASE ATTACK DON KING.

PLEASE GIVE HIM A PLATFORM.

THAT MAN COULD SELL ICE TO ESKIMOS

>norway
>blue

dream on shill.

also
>reinvested the dividends

so if he never spent a penny of his fortune and made a living doing something else

when he's actually been living like a king for the last 40 years and CREATING wealth via construction

In Crippled America Trump specifically says that America was weak because she did nothing to stop the invasion of Crimea.

Wisconsin and Minnesota. Norwegians and Swedes immigrated to pretty much the same places. Now Finns on the other hand, could only find one spot in the US bleak and awful enough to remind them of home - Michigan's upper peninsula.

Kek now they have to have Don King on their shows and he will absolutely go pro-Trump. Media falls for it every time!

North Dakota = Norway
Minnesota = Sweden
Yoopee = Finland

>THAT MAN COULD SELL ICE TO ESKIMOS

fucking kek, i wish i knew more about him

Get used to it infidels.

Tell me more of this Michigan's upper peninsula.

These are people who still tell me I'm an idiot and Trump is a Clinton plant who's going to drop out

They're all very angry I managed to convince them to support Trump in the primary "as a joke" to keep Ted Cruz as far from the White House as possible, now they know I was for Trump all along and used them all to help get him forward

You want an example of Russia/Putin's actual position on America? Check RT.

RT shills for gun control and Black Lives Matter and all that liberal shit. It seems like they were a lot more sympathetic towards Bernie than they were Trump but that's not that relevant. Remember when Hillary said Flynn was a Russian spy because he commentated on RT once? That's who we're dealing with. People who draw flimsy fucking connections like that.

I'm really thinking now!

Trump is up in NC lads.

this cannot be real

Trump Rally at 1PM ET

Streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=AjJUDgN8Kbc RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-q-2NVKT0 NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=7X0Vhsw4Ji0 DTSE

>c-span.org/video/?415667-1/donald-trump-campaigns-toledo-ohio

I can't conceive of someone this deluded.

I'm pretty sure Khan is an ISIS cell or something.

First he wants to ban advertisements where women wear slutty clothing, now he says that we should get used to terrorist attacks.

How did this guy get elected ?

How is this news? Black people say nigger all the time. Most people know that by now.

Trump will be up double digits in NC after yesterday

It's not, yet. They want it to be.

STOP RIGHT THERE. THIS IS AN ANALOGY-FREE ZONE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE HERE. CARTOONS ARE NOT PEOPLE. THIS IS AN ANALOGY-FREE ZONE.

I meant the article

n-no more peaceful days relaxing in the US...

we're doomed to an influx of jihadist goatfuckers...

it's over... wh-who else is ready... for an 11/9 attack?...

>mfw the fire rises

we gon make it bros

express.co.uk/news/world/712830/Restaurant-owner-MUSLIMS-GET-OUT-sign

>if you vote against the muslim its because you're racist and hate diversity

That's how

I hope she sharts

youtube.com/watch?v=rkvNLynC2JU

Airing LIVE Wednesday, Sep 21 2:00pm EDT on C-SPAN.org

He's worse than terrorists, he's a "moderate Muslim"

He wants all the violent sadistic restrictions of freedom and happiness that the fundies want, but he's smart enough to let them do the work for him while he uses his mouth to create a narrative

CREATING CONTEXT

Is a concept that always demands to be placed on its own line in all capital letters

He will need to in order to get his policies through. Obama tried this with healthcare but failed and had to pass it by going around the rules.

Hi Rob! Hoping to get back into running the departmentof labor even though you never had a job? Good times. For you anyway.

Trump event from earlier today in Cleveland Heights:

>c-span.org/video/?415667-101/donald-trump-makes-pitch-africanamerican-voters-cleveland-church

The other candidate was a literal Jewish banker remember.

youtu.be/dxzsuo6Attk

man he was so savage against Jeb... that is bullying

youtube.com/watch?v=JqqQ9olcKtY

The really funny thing is that I was listening to him on a public radio chat a week ago and he was laying into Clinton as "just as bad as Trump" and arguing that while Trump was just selfish, Clinton was legitimately a madman

I guess they got to his wife or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Peninsula_of_Michigan
It's surrounded by the largest freshwater lakes in the world so the winters are incredibly cold and snowy, but at the same time the soil isn't great for agriculture. It's a 6-8 hour drive to any city worth the name from anywhere on the peninsula, since the largest city on the UP is less than 75k people. The lack of anything to do leads to crippling poverty - the UP's population has been declining for decades as people flee to richer areas, which only reinforces the problem.

On the other hand it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and if you can find a job in Marquette or work from home or are retired, it's a very peaceful place with lots of outdoor stuff to do.

In response to that stupid ass Hollywood video I just realized that of course they (shills) want iron man, the one that causes all the global troubles by trying to police it all in the avengers series, to be the one to bring us to heel in accordance to their globalism plans. We need to remove these shills from our lands!

Digits say your wish will come true.

How much money cost one post to Hillary support?

HAHAHAHAH

DRUMPF FINISHED
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

Is everyone in Minnesota a cuck or is it just people in the Twin Cities + Duluth?

I would love to live in countryside Minnesota, but if even the small town people there are cucked I'll just choose another state in Upper Midwest

Anyone have link to video of the latest mook meltodown on msnbc?

Apparently it was bad but the Breitbart embed isn't playing

>when you don't take your lithium, the post

I hope they do go after Don King. That would make him ever more determined to campaign for Trump.

leave the shitposting to australia, lad
this is just pathetic

You know, another term for taking a dump is to "void your bowels", and those zeroes are technically "void" as far as numbers go.

Why is it that Hillary thinks she can win on a platform that is
>anti-police
>anti-white male
>anti-Freedom
and
>anti-Small business

Aren't we at the point in America where the average American will see these two side by side and it will be clear?

Reminder that Iron Man is a big government cuck who sided with the government during the Civil War. (comics but also the movie)

>one of the most beautiful places I've ever been

yes.

Trump will get more white votes from the chimpout, AND from today's amazing showing at black church he will get more black votes. Hillary is stroking out

It was funny as fuck. Twitter pages prob have the link

He's literally a triggered numale sjw, his OMG OPPRESSION REEEE REEE REEE sensors went off the second he heard the BAD WORD NO-SAY WORD. It's the absolute height of virtue signalling.

You're about 8 months late with that meme m8.

videos.tout.com/dry/mp4/4d8d03562c2accfe.mp4

It's pretty much just the twin cities and part of Duluth. They're full of cucks and Somalis, which makes sense given the number of ethnic Swedes there.

I gave them a scoop last night.

this

>bleak and awful
Apologize

>no crime
>40%+ claim Finnish heritage
>Finnish is the #2 or #3 language
>90-99% white depending on county
>engulfed in Lake Superior, the cleanest and biggest and greatest Great Lake
>90% forest
>geography/climate identical to Finland, can't tell them apart
>economy used to be based around mining, trillions of dollars of copper came out of this area, but that has died down and our population plummeted
>hipsters are popping up now that they've discovered the peninsula

this webm will never fail to upset me

I wonder who might be?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474292903280.webm

Damn I need to get more camping blowjobs

No, we're at the point where the average American isn't white and relies on free money from the government because there are no businesses left due to rampant crime caused by scared police officers... This is exactly the future they want

HE CANT FLIP ONE FUCKING BLUE STATE

LITERALLY A MONTH LEFT AND HE CANT FLIP SHIT THIS IS SO OVER

I FEEL LIKE CRYING

Just go among the cucks and be defiantly uncucked. The cucks sure dont have any problem colonizing our areas like that and trying to take them away.

If Trump toned down his language against illegals and muslims from the get go, he would be 10 points ahead now
>inb4 he wouldn't win the primary if this was the case
Maybe this is true, but I still think that Trump has made many mistakes in the campaign trail.

The judge curiel and khan controversies were his biggest ones, and totally avoidable.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the snow. We get over 200 inches most years and one time we had 355 inches (900cm)

That "Delete It" video is way to high quality for an pro-Trump viral video

Did WKYK get into politics?

11/10

Please tell me this is on YouTube

>i still think that trump has made many mistakes

enlighten me, debts

But does it only have to do with swedishness? I mean just look at Massachussetts, they are even more cucked and they're mostly irish/british

same guy who made the Hillary remix

Sounds breddy good.. Is the population depressed, though? If they aren't I won't feel at home.

Trump was 100% riight about Curiel and Khan though.

I think the issue is that you want Trump to be a politician and lie, cheat, and steal his way to everything you want, and Trump isn't a politician and wants to tell the truth and bring people around to his way of thinking.

If Trump was just another wheeler and dealer against Clinton, I wouldn't vote and it wouldn't matter. The entire point of this election is to get someone into office who's not a career office holder. We need an AMERICAN, not a POLITICIAN.

Why does Illary hate American workers so much?

The Khan incident was definitely a really fucking bad move

But as it has been for a while now, the debates seem to be where everyone is going to actually decide who to vote for

archive.is/E4817

Liberal hack "journalists" now melting down with the force of 6 million sneering samantha bees

This guy also made the infamous "gingers have no souls" remix video like 10 years ago

Kek Clinton is dragging Obama down with her

base ann dropping truth bombs

What is trump natural personnality? If his natural behavior is to go off rail and say some outrageous things but he sold himself off as a PC candidate he would appear like fraud as president or could never be himself, better to win on his own term

youtube.com/watch?v=fo7qMRSPwUg

Catchy enough for normies?

>Trump looks cool even when they try to make him look bad

HAHAH ALL THIS SALT
YOUR CANDIDATE IS GOING TO LOSE

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

No, we're not depressed, we are happy rednecks of the northwoods for the most part. I'm in Marquette.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOStkogaX7U

HOLY
FUCKING
KEK

So what are the odds that the people actually put up with 4 years of Hillary on the .05% chance she wins?

Leaks
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/21/LEAKED-MONMOUTH-POLLING-MEMO-CHANGE-THE-NARRATIVE--NOW

Because women are generally weaker, more things are a threat, thus they have to resort to deadly force quicker.

But it'd totally be unfair and sexist to disqualify them

Will she cancel?

Hillary Clinton Campaign Rally in Orlando, Florida Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks to supporters at a campaign rally in Orlando, Florida.

THIS PROGRAM HAS NOT YET AIRED

Airing LIVE Wednesday, Sep 21 2:00pm EDT on C-SPAN.org

Heh, who will the feminists side with?

Glad she blew up over JEWPAC. Now she's on our side cause there's no going back

Wait, I wouldn't actually have guessed the relation between female cops and shootings. Is that just confounding variables because urban areas have more female cops?

>calls others salty
>posts like an underrage who's mom just took away their gameboy

youtube.com/watch?v=3MdIri5ji68

still my favorite

thanks!

this is the longest version out there

getting a bit desperate huh?

Are the CTR shills even trying this morning?

Read and Spread it!
Hillary's Super-Pac's are a money laundering scheme
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

It's more of a 1900s Finland than a modern Finland. It's a lot more depressed than the rest of America but I don't think we're as depressed as Finland.

If you make a mistake in life, you can't ever leave it behind. Everyone knows who you are, even people you don't know. I'm constantly approached by people I don't know who know me and my friends/family. Whenever I leave the house I see old classmates and their family members, it's always the same cashiers at the gas station and the same pedestrians on the street, etc. Everyone has a reputation and people who are 3 links away from you know what you did at a party 4 years ago.

If she cancels it, she's done. Trump will win Florida

wtf I love sodium chloride now

That is true ;_;
I hope user also delivers during speech. Would be perfect entertainment. Let us know if it comes to fruition.

>geography/climate identical to Finland, can't tell them apart

Except for the rain.

WEW

don't tell anybody, but i used the elite hacker technique known as "inspect element" on the breitbart page

>straight up refused to believe that Don King was black,
That's actually a bit scary.

Multinational corps and their puppets hate all western civilization when it comes to production because they demand more than pennies an hour

Look below your post.

It's 7 minutes past midday. It's not morning.

>Vic Berger
That kike is so out of touch its not even funny

He thought he was making fun of Trump with his videos but it was taken as the complete opposite to millions and put many on Trump's side

good morning /tg/. anything exciting happening today?

So I kinda just got some time at work and I hear Don King is on the Trump Train and said nigger all over the place?

Did Cred Forums spend another morning watching a nigger church mass?

Anecdotal, but demonstrative.

Tulsa cop shooting the other day was a jitterly female cop. Her male counterpart used a Taser. She fired single bullet.

Though points for dropping the guy on the spot though. C'mon, nice shootin', Tex.

>>hipsters are popping up now that they've discovered the peninsula
Honestly I think the hipsters might help. Where hipsters go, Starbucks follows, and that means Google runs fiber for their internet connection. Having proper broadband in turn allows a LOT of types of businesses to pop up, especially with the resurgence of small scale manufacturing, and the hipster preference for locally made food, crafts, etc. It's never going to be Chicago, nor would I want it to be (I went hiking in the Porkies a few times just to get away from Chicago), but if the population is stable or growing a bit and everyone has enough money to live well, then it could be a nice place to go back to some day.

this has to be fake

indeed

>Joe rips him for answering about Brad/Angelina but not about policy
>best part

I'd love to believe that this is real, but it's so easy to fake a leak these days.

send this to alex jones and all those based twitter guys. this needs to be out

That is the nu-est of nu-males profile picture

NEXT TRUMP OP

PLEASE MAKE IT "ONLY IN AMERICA EDITION" IN HONOUR OF DON KING.

THANKS

are you the hacker known as Cred Forums?

>Those locations
Mostly black areas fyi
fucking monmouth what a joke

Trump up in the Reuters poll for the first time. They're the guys that changed their methodology after Trump tied.

why Ben Carson? Fatty Bankrupt hates Ben Carson.

America is so big it's still 9:09 over here on the other ocean.

You do know there are three other continental US time zones right?

The amount of liberal butthurt of the Don King thing is absolutely astounding

Female cops can't muscle a suspect into submission so they have to shoot them.

Checked

You guys have a lot of saunas?

>people who play characters that are government sell outs are currently selling out to the government in real life
It's like pottery. It rhymes.

>inferior time zone
move to Ohio. swing state and superior time zone.

Cops need bumtazer gloves

Just punch the dude in the face with 60,000 volts in the knuckles, he'll throw himself across the room all on his own

>truth bomb
>just edgy platitudes with literally no ideas or even criticism just venomous bile

that's so Alt Right!

It's probably fake. "Real True News"
Other stories:
>Why Donald MUST skip the debate!
>Secret Satanic rituals at the Federal Reserve!
>Apple prepares patent for hypnotic mind-control device!

It's still only 8:10 am here

FUCKER!

Nobody likes Ohio...

But then I wouldn't be in Dixie

>realtruenews

>And then the people in the coffee shop stood up and clapped
And then sharted

SPREAD THIS
P
R
E
A
D

Didn't even visit the links, did you?

link pls

nice bums against trump!

Is the sky thing (I forget the name idc) noticably visible from everywhere in Alaska ? I wanna take a cruise up there just to see it and some other natural beauty there

>AGE: Attached screens will move 80% of targets into the 30-50 age range. Use included statistical model to re-skew for publication.

>DEMOGRAPHIC: This should be obvious. We are looking at a heavy minority foundation with a college-white salt. Favored are liberal arts degree and, especially, sociology. See attached call-files.

>EMPLOYMENT: We prefer polling areas of high unemployment for minority response. More are available to take calls during working hours and far, far fewer of them support Republican candidates.

You can't make this shit up.

>venomous bile
stay mad redditor

I like Ohio just fine.

Yes, I have one built in 1887 but I can't post a picture because it takes like 3 minutes (internet speed commonly hits 10kb/s in summer but is normal in winter)

> Flat
> Corn
> Temperatures go lower than 30 and higher than 90
> No giant ocean or giant trees
> No mountains to keep immigrants out

Yeah, I'm gonna stay here.

I already reserved PTO for Nov 9th.
Whether we win or loose, its going to be an epic hangover.

>ohio get
based as fuck

>faggot op not posting the real MAGA vice

It's the link in the guy I replied to, but it looks like a tabloid site. All the headlines are goofy and the article says "lol don't know who this came from but could be true!"

Is that a different article than "If you aren't voting Democrat in November then fuck you" that was published at Huffpo?

If your only argument is to insult the voters, you've fucking lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6QC_qEyl0Q

twitter.com/JCFDenton/status/778628002624122880

For the most part yes, though it's more prominent the more north you go, and it is of course dependent on solar (and local) weather.

Is there any way to verify this?

I'd love it to be true but these things are pretty easy to fake

>lebron parade

BASED

FUCK STEPH CURRY

Cincinnati chili is a farce.

Has there ever been a more corrupt campaign than the Hillary campaign?

Can't argue with that. Skyline sucks.

>THAT'LL SHOW HIM

Bestiality is legal in Ohio.

That's why I moved here

That's neat, thanks for the info, something I def wanna see in my lifetime since it looks unreal in photos already.

TED CRUZ IS GOING OFF THE RAILS

We need to please kek so we'll win Ohio.

>DRUMPF GENERAL- ORANGE BIGOT EDITION

Fixed for you
Consider the record corrected you faggot

Thanks for the replies, very interesting knowing there is a place much like Finland in the States.

What in the bull fucking hell are all those people marching for? Some dead nigger again?

my mother is a delegate

MODS

what's it like being underage?

>felony to legally defend yourself with a firearm on a college campus, literally the most likely place some jackass will try to shoot up
Great thinking dumb shits.

oh fug :DDD

And your father smells of elderberries.

Jokes on you, she's already dead

I would object to the question.There's no foundation. It calls for speculation and it's argumentative.

>another CTR shill breaking down while stillon duty
SAD!

Guys, I'm worried. Trump is known for firing people, what if we give him nukes and he accidentally fires one of them?

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

that's the great thing about the states. With a little digging, there's a place that's at least comparable to anywhere else.

>beastiality legal in OH
Kasich suddenly makes more sense.

DELETE

Did somebody say "post CTR shills melting down on duty"?

>no captain America
Kek.

Nigger won the chip
3 million people, was a great day

t-there's no new bread yet...

b-but I have hope for the future...

I k-know OP won't let us... d-down...

MAGA!

Lewd

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

Fake.

You're as stupid as DRUMPF

nice he's up even with the sketchy polling? it's gonna be a landslide

Well, shit.

THICC

> Lakers
> good in the age of internet media

LA lost its only draw, television ratings, recently. Players prefer no income tax states and LA has a shit-tier FO.

> raped by Sam Hinkie
> drafted a literal meme in ingram
> signed mozgov for 4x his value

They're gonna be terribad for a while.

I'm just practicing for centaurs, honestly

>they'll march for some sportsing nignog but not their country

checked

America's pretty divided right now. Everything is politicized. To them, to be anti white and anti freedom is the side of righteousness.

>muh right side of history fallacy

We should be careful of it too. I find when I listen to the usual talking points, Van Jones and Sally Kohn on CNN, for example, I come to despise them based on them based on their political viewpoints. Except when they get off CNN and debate about issues in more friendly environment. they tend to be more.. affable, I suppose. Its important that we come to see each other in a more friendly light; we may have different political positions, but we're all Americans. It's the one of the ways we can help heal America.

Except marxists and commies. They can go to hell.

Cant be real

hot damn that is rad

>no fun allowed

Looks really fake. It's just not the kind of language liberals use when they do this kind of thing.

Mainstream sports are for braindead puppets. You can't be redpilled and like that garbage at the same time.

Fuck off trying to get us to spread fake shit.

Either provide proof its real or get out.

>Did Cred Forums spend another morning watching a nigger church mass?

We are the inclusive party listening to black communities dand addressing black problems now.

Libkuks are busy yelling at black people for using the wrong language and telling them they really have it good and should just ignore everything.

I'm not entirely sure what the fuck is going on, but I'm ok with it.

Here's the Scribd Link: scribd.com/document/324776022/Monmouth

If it's fake then it's pretty elaborate...

This is clearly a detailed analysis, including some sophisticated methods like swot analysis.

Not so sure I would write this off.

It is hard to imagine people still being stupid enough to put this kind of info in a document, but I'm being continually surprised by peoples' stupidity these days.

For those interested by the monmoth leak, there are many more leaks on realtruenews.org -- and, granted, a lot of trolling and bullshit as well. Dunno about the overall quality/reliability of the site.