As a black man in this country, I am an endangered species. Demonized, vilified, dehumanized, unloved, unwanted, abused...

As a black man in this country, I am an endangered species. Demonized, vilified, dehumanized, unloved, unwanted, abused, misused and grossly misunderstood purposefully. I am for labor, for sport, for entertainment, for prey. I have rights that I cannot freely exercise, only when told to, and when it is acceptable and beneficial to the powers that be. I have no voice unless I sing in unison with the establishment. I cannot protest unless I protest against the enemies of my oppressor. Everything was stolen and coveted from me by my enemy, my culture, my style, my science, my mathematics, my engineering mastery, my women, and even my God. Yet my skin is a threat, a badge of dishonor, a stain on the great ol' U.S. of A.
Terrance Crutcher, Rest in Peace for I am one of you my brother. I could be next. This is my reality as a black man in America. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave....except for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#notallniggers

Back to the fields, Jamal.

You can leave you know

Fuck off nigger

You're right. It's clear that you don't belong here if you choose not to integrate and assimilate. I think it's time to go back to your African homeland where pesky things like police and white people won't get in your way.

But we're all the same, you guys said that on teevee

Never forget that everything you had was taken from you by white supremacy.
When Trump says make America great again he is talking about your ancestors and how you single handedly made this country.

You couldn't handle being white for 5 minutes, biscuit-lips

This is not a role playing board, Greg.

This is what happens when you steal the resources of a nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

You have nobody but yourselves to blame for blacks having such a shit reputation in the world. Everywhere you go, you people cause problems and act like degenerates. Even African blacks, the same people that massacre each other every day for belonging to different tribes think of America niggers as lowly. Let that sink in.

>niggers
>knowing what to do with the vast resources of Africa
user, if they weren't retarded, Africa would have been a superpower in its own right.
Instead, they couldn't even figure out how to make a wheel.
They probably still wouldn't have to this day without "whitey's" intervention.

Even if that were true, how did we take resources so easily? Like candy from a baby. No matter what way you look at it, whites reign supreme. Blow me.

But most of us are happy with it.
We would gladly sell our country men for money and position. down here is a competition of who can sell our harder

>endangered species
Oh. Maybe stop killing each other through gangs and abortions so that your population can increase?
Literally kill yourself stupid nigger. You bring this upon yourself.

I know you're just memeing, but Africa is still the most natural resource rich contitent on the planet by a massive margin, despite all duh ebil things dah white man did and all duh shit dey stole.

Just something to induce locomotion in the noggin.

>as a black man
>posts picture of a nigger

You clearly don't want to be taken seriously

>labor
when was the last time you paid for MY ebt, friend?

this

Kids are taught that the reason Africa is such a shit-hole is because of white Europeans and colonization. But why were Africans still throwing spears when the Brits were sailing the open seas?

I guarantee you if it weren't for the whites and the asians the vast resources of Africa would go untouched for all of history and the blacks there would live and die in primitive tribal societies and never come up with anything more advanced than a windmill

LOL

God I love pictures/captions like this, fucking hilarious.

Go to Africa then, you stupid fucking worthless nigger demon. Endanger speciesf implies you'll disappear - but you won't, you have billions of your savage brothers and sisters over in Apefrica. Whites are the endangered ones, if whites are 'cast out' or obliterated, or simply bred out of existence, gone. May whites go to the stars as that is the only saving virtue.

If you are cast out, you can just tuck your tail between your legs and be among your fucking people in africa, doing all the stupid worthless fucking shit that you stupid fucking worthless niggers do.

You have no fire in you, because there is nothing to save. You're just brutalizing the true innocents of this Earth, you are the bad guy, you are the demon.

You're right, you got a raw deal. I wouldn't put up with it if I were you. I'd kick the dust of the place off my sandals and go back to Africa.

The more you cry about it, the worse it is. People hate you because you act like a thuggish asshole. It isn't your skin color, darkfag. Maybe your "community" needs to start dealing with issues that matter, like how many black fathers walk out on their families. Kids from broken homes act out more and do illegal shit. Maybe if you guys focused on being fathers, there wouldn't be as much trouble with police. Then you wouldn't feel targeted. But keep blaming white people who had nothing to do with why your people were brought here, that seems productive. The system isn't oppressing you, you are oppressing yourselves. Do something with your lives, the government pretty much pays your way through tech school. Go get a degree and quit trying to hustle, Jerome.

nah,you have to post a pic of yours with today's date

>As a jew man in this country, I am an endangered species. Demonized, vilified, dehumanized, unloved, unwanted, abused, misused and grossly misunderstood purposefully. I am for shakels, for tora, for entertainment, for prey. I have rights that I cannot freely exercise, only when told to, and when it is acceptable and beneficial to the powers that be. I have no voice unless I sing in unison with the global jews. I cannot protest unless I protest against the enemies of my oppressor. Everything was stolen and coveted from me by my enemy, my culture, my style, my science, my mathematics, my engineering mastery, my women, and even my God. Yet my yammaka is a threat, a badge of dishonor, a stain on the great ol' U.S. of A.
>muh 6 million, Rest in Peace for I am one of you my brother. I could be next. This is my reality as a jew man in America. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave....except for us.

looks like you need to clean up your race, nigger.

>windmill

slow down sparky, i dont think they would ever hit that tech level. at best they would make better grinding tools and breed more kids to do the grinding

Get out or war.

Fuck this is totally a slide thread.

WE

Kek

What's she gonna do when he fails school because his black peers bully him and his "sports scholarship" plan falls through because that's literally every niggers plan.

He'll be King of the discount used tire lot, but only when Mr. Lee is on vacation.

WUZ

Go back to africa see how you like it

As a black conservative in this country, I am an endangered species. Demonized, vilified, dehumanized, unloved, unwanted, abused, misused and grossly misunderstood purposefully. I am for personal responsibility, for free enterprise, for education, for hard work. I have rights that I cannot freely exercise, only when told to, and when it is acceptable and beneficial to the powers that be. I have no voice unless I sing in unison with the establishment. I cannot protest unless I protest against the enemies of my oppressor. Everything was stolen and coveted from me by my enemy, my income, my capital gains, my community's sense of decency, my freedom to express dissenting opinions, (not my engineering mastery thankfully), my women, and even my God. Yet my skin is a threat to the established narrative, my views a badge of dishonor, a stain on what liberals want the USA to be.
Darren Seals (see: persuaded 22,000 black Democrats to vote Republican), Rest in Peace for I am one of you my brother. I could be next. This is my reality as a conservative black man in America. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave....except for anti-establishment conservatives.

If you want to be free then Africa is that way
America is no longer a place where you should stay

FUCKING NIGGER CULTURE.
> C
> U
> L
> T
> U
> R
> E
>???????

>I am an endangered species
Go back to Africa if you're so endangered. Maybe you can get enslaved by another nigger.

With a face and look like that I'd disrespect you too.

Go clean your self up nigger.

Your entire problem is your daddy walked the fuck out on you and blame da white man. Fuck you.

Daily reminder that ALL humans originated in Africa meaning Africa has had the ENTIRE span of human history to develop.

People who post this shit have never been to Africa. I have. The Africans I met were like "oh shit a white man hey you're probably smart what do you think about x y z".

Yeah, so lets open the boarders and import lots of mexican and syrian immigrants to help you out! :^)

>my culture, my style, my science, my mathematics, my engineering mastery, my women, and even my God.
Lol Ok

In 2015, there were (est.) 42,000,000 niggers in this country. That same year, police killed 300 nationwide, primarily armed and attacking (shooting at the cops) or accidental (high on cocaine/meth and getting tazed.) That equates to 0.7 per 100,000 (or 7 per 1,000,000.)

>niggers
>endangered species in America
I FUCKING WISH! THERE ARE 40 MILLION OF YOU FUCKERS!

move

>Demonized, vilified, dehumanized, unloved, unwanted, abused, misused and grossly misunderstood purposefully

You know, you could change this. YOU could change this.

QUIT voting democrat. Who do you think has made you reliant on handouts?

STOP calling blacks who want to make something of themselves, 'acting white', oreos or uncle toms, and race traitors. STOP THAT. You do that shit to yourselves.

STOP looking up to the thug life. Make it NOT OK to break the law. You didn't used to, but the gangs and drugs of the 80s and 90s lead to the crime of the 2000s. Now you can't stop yourselves. Even your music glorifies breaking the law.

START raising your own kids. Or using condoms. The worst thing you can do is not be the father and let another generation go bad. A strong father can keep a kid off the street and provide the role model they need.

MAKE education important. Tell your kids that education, hard work and ambition will be what take them where they want to go in life. It works, look at every successful black man..nobody gave them anything and they didn't ask for gibmedats. They worked hard, they had ambition, and they educated themselves. OMG just like successful white people.

COMPLY when you are approached by police. Crutcher reached. That's enough to get shot justifiably, whites know this- why dont you? Police are supposed to win, we PAY them to win when you run from them or fight them. And they are trained to shoot if you reach. That's 'working as intended'. When they say dont move DONT FUCKING MOVE.

COMPLY DONT DIE

yep. sounds simple, I know. Others can do all this, why cant you? Time to look at the man in the mirror.

Endangered because your species kill its young like wild chimps.

You're 15% of the population but you people commit over 50% off all murders (FBI crime stats).

Just imagine if blacks were gone, no crime, no rap, no assaults. Itd be like the 1600's again but with technology.

Fuck you, its called conquest you fucking twat.

To the victor, goes the spoils.

Not any white persons fault niggers live in shit huts

Africa could be prosperous but the resources and land has been taken from the indigenous population and used to fund white countries.
It's why white nations have so much wealth and prosperity; they stole resources, they stole intellectual property and workers from Africa.

WE