D

D
U
T
E
R
T
E

This is a man who doesn't take shit from anybody. I love it.

>'F*** you EU!' Philippines president hits out at Brussels amid EU bureaucrats meddling

>An EU statement urged President Duterte to put an end to the "extrajudicial killings" and launch an alternative campaign in line with international human rights laws.

>But the controversial president did not hold back in his response to Brussels, during a speech in Davao City on Tuesday.

>He said: “I read the condemnation of the EU against me. I will tell them: 'F*** you.'

>"You’re doing it in atonement for your sins.”

>He accused the bloc of hypocrisy, saying a rudimental check of the history books showed European countries had killed thousands of people in the past.

>"He added: And then the EU has the gall to condemn me. I repeat: "F*** you."

express.co.uk/news/world/712818/F-you-EU-Philippines-president-blasts-Brussels-over-anti-crime-killings

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798100/I-d-bedroom-Dad-bed-three-naked-girls-Seedy-sex-life-British-brothel-owning-baron-drug-dealing-daughter-shot-dead-dumped-Philippines.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37415500
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollense
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/rtolive.html
globalnation.inquirer.net/145229/duterte-ordered-window-shopping-weapons-china-visaya#ixzz4KurssJXb
youtu.be/MogO6TX3z-k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKkDsq60luA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares i quess

Fuck the eu check em

Death Squads just work.
EU is just jealous they cannot implement a policy nearly as effective in curbing crime as the use of Death Squads and the encouragement of vigilante justice among the people.

Philipinoes truly are the most powerful race.

As if the EU is still relevant or something, it's just a bunch of bureaucrats making themselves rich, making a lot of meetings to decide nothing.

Rodrigo "I don't care if I go to hell as long as the people I serve will live in paradise" Duterte

i can guarantee you he's going to end up dead

Good Morning!

Isn't it Funny?

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Although at this point its what you expect

how can one man be so based

Shame, he seems like an actual leader.

exposing the white guilt meme

what a year

Based senpai. We need more like him in the world

Good trigger discipline. He has my vote. I am with him.

What a cunt. He's burning bridges in every direction. This will end "well"

I wonder how long he will keep up this attitude. Telling all the globalists to fuck off is a good way to get killed by communists or islamic terrorists and to have your country destabilized.

>drugs a major problem in country
>use military to fuck up drug dealers
>largely successful
>EU pussies and obama get buttmad

there needs to be an anti-nobel prize or some shit for guys like this. he's doing god's work.

Does he have autism or something? This behavior is not acceptable for someone leading a country.

>not saying FU EU

>the most powerful race
don't you ever forget it

How can a pinoy be so based? Fucking love this cunt

>Telling all the globalists to fuck off is a good way to get killed by communists or islamic terrorists

Or get invaded by the biggest goys (USA).

i need this in .gif form, please?

as a pinoy how do you feel about your countries new anti drug enforcement?

This

You sound like a globalist, he's not the 'right' kind of leader

Woah who knew one of our former colonies could go so good

What a fucking deplorable, how does somebody like that even be arrested? Take note America, Trump is no different to him.

#makeamericasaneagain

OH MY GUT ! FUCK THE EU.

Damn, so based.

Meanwhile our high maintenance gulag, Londonistan, has a muslim leader.

This is an example of a working class leader VS dainty hands upper class leaders.

American """"""values""""""

he is ready to die because he is already old and sick. best way to end your days is to serve your country.

lol

This pinoy is mad.

I like him, we need more people like this motherfucker, we need angry mad people in the politics not fancy faggots like Obama and Eurocuck Presidents.

I love this man. He reminds me of the American Spirit of Rebellion against tyrants in far off lands.

>tfw you were born in time to see the collapse of the left

The Philippines are Muslim as fuck already, they had a bombing like 3 weeks ago. Germany is at 5% and according to Cred Forums it's Muslim hellhole, the Philippines are at 10% and they're based. They also chop off your foreskin when you're like 6.

I hope it's true.

Brazil already started to remove the Left.

It's a slow process but in the end will worth.

Thanks for Correct the Record.

0,050 cents deposited in your account.

>'I'd go into the bedroom and find Dad in bed with three naked girls': How 'drug dealing' public schoolgirl shot dead in the Philippines was brought up by aristocratic British brothel baron
>Aurora Moynihan's body was found dumped by roadside in Manila
>The former public schoolgirl, 45, was the third daughter of controversial British aristocrat Lord Antony Moynihan
>By the time Moynihan died of a heart attack aged 55 in 1991, he had become a linchpin of Manila's criminal underworld
>The five-times-married playboy baron fled Britain for the Philippines in 1970, facing 57 charges of fraud and deception
>In Manila he ran a string of massage parlours, brothels and dealt drugs, it is claimed
>Moynihan's daughter Aurora, from his third wife belly dancer Luthgarda Fernandez, took the drug methamphetamine, friends told MailOnline

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798100/I-d-bedroom-Dad-bed-three-naked-girls-Seedy-sex-life-British-brothel-owning-baron-drug-dealing-daughter-shot-dead-dumped-Philippines.html

>bombing like 3 weeks ago
It was reported that Narcos were behind the bombing disguised as a Muslim attack

He should start shooting sexpats

Real nice
You know that the ruler of a country is good when he publicly sends to dick foreigners who try to teach him how to rule

This guy is doing great things, too bad he's not looking to spread his influence to other nations

>Implying it's about drugs
It's a witch hunt, you can kill anyone you don't like or who is in opposition to current government and call him a drug pusher.

Also it only shows the sheer ignorance and stupidity of mud people. Depenalisation is the way, just like Portugal did.

I can't accept your whole salary

Everyone is ecstatic except the criminals, elites scared of losing power, and this one Cred Forums flip guy who keeps getting mad at him for owning Obongo(putangina mo). LMAO

The streets are way safer than it was because druggies and robbers keep getting shot in the face or cut up Mexican cartel style and their bodies thrown out in the most popular and used avenue in the Philippines. God bless this man.

I'm sorry I ever doubted this.

their women make great hookers

the flips have that euro mix thing going on, much better than the thais

>Portugal

Good for you and your country.

He should be burning bridges to EU, so that the refugees don't show up on his doorstep.

Them being more mixed is precisely why I think they're not as good looking as Thai girls. Of course white much >> than either but just saying.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

putangina mo means motherfucker right?

Wouldn't work on Filipinos.

Only an idiot would feel safer knowing that some random people are killing some other people under whatever reasoning they have, like some form of twisted justice, that law doesn't work and there is nothing that stops you from becoming next collateral damage to this so-called war on drugs

yes. put tank in a mall

But user, there's only one human race.

Funny, isn't it?

Don't be taken in by the Duterte meme

>scrapped the UN ruling shitting all over the Chinese 9-dash claim over the South China Sea because he "doesn't want to hurt CHINA'S FEELINGS
>proud of his "diverse" heritage, aka MOSQUED
>only tough against poor people
>literally let a top drug lord go (Peter "The Dragon" Lim)
>uses every press con to lecture everyone on MUH EVIL COLONIALISM, WE WUZ MUSLIMS AND SHEEIT
>shits on the US on every opportunity
>sucks China ching chong schlong on reg
>confirmed and self-proclaimed commie sympathizer
>will stop at nothing in order to bring his mass murderer Pol-Pot wannabe commie friend Joma Sison home
>now in Indonesia to PLEAD FOR THE LIFE OF A FUCKING SELF-AWARE, REPEAT DRUG TRAFFICKER ON DEATH ROW
>expects people to support
>tried to talk smack against Obama's mom, retracted it within the day along with an apology
>wants to raise taxes on fuel for no reason
>called Trump a racist

sometimes it feels like the pendulum is swinging right fast enough to violate causality

here's hoping it does, and it's like that fire in Wheel of Time that kills shit so hard it dies days prior to actually getting hit with it

Yes. And may Trump uncuck your men. You need it.

Literally means your mother is a whore but is used like fuck you but with greater effect. can instigate a fistfight if you don't know the person you just said it to. Great Philippine multitool like tangina, and blyat.

There he is! I fucking told you hahahahaha! Out of all fli/pol/sters it's literally one guy who says the opposite. Probably an Aquino fan.

No, no.
"Putang ina mo" is a contracted form of "Puta ang ina mo", which means "Your mother is a whore", which is close to "You son of a bitch" .

Praise! Praise be to Duterte!

Putang ina mo means You're a son a bitch.
Putang ina is SOB just for the record.

The streets are cleaner now, but I still won't let my guard down, though. Philippine politics is quite infuriating because of the blatant finger-pointing and general bullshittery.

Also fuck the media in here, they're always manufacturing nonsense to distract us.

Why do flip women always say "ay pookie" when they drop something?

"Puki"/"Puke" is a term for vagina.
It has no meaning in it, just an expression of surprise.

well puke means vagina/ cunt.

I guess that's a more famous way of saying Oh shit when it comes to women here. Most guys just say " Ay tangina" when they do something stupid.

>Ay!
Used like oh!
>Puki! or puke! (poo-keh)
Used like the word "shit". Means vagina.

Instead of saying "ay putangina!" they'll use "ay puki!" because they think that's somehow less vulgar and funnier.

Based

I'll teach that to my niece. She has a flip friends.

has there been a major outcry of people saying, "this man was killed but he was never a drug dealer"?

This. I'm starting to feel cucked every time I read about how based Duterte is.

Sure form other drug dealers I bet.

Some form of "dindu nuffin", I suppose.

This nigga Duterte is the most based guy on the planet.

kek.
seems like its working then

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37415500

This guy is killing British nobility!!

I'm starting to like this guy, good job Heneral Luna smiles upon you. For those who don't know about based Luna I would inquire you to look him up.

wtf I'm really insulted now

underrated post, estonia confirmed for ability to contrast literal and figurative

Why is this motherfucker SO DAMN BASED?!?!

I wish he was my uncle or next door neighbor.

Most of druggies that got killed has a classic response of.

> Nagdodroga po sia pero hindi po sia kriminal.
( He's doing drugs but he's not a criminal)

> Mabait po siang tao! Meron lang po siang bisyu.
( He's a kind man! He only has a vice)

And the lists goes on the he dindu nuffin list.

I have a fmaily member who works as a Public Attorney for these druggies who got caught. He said he's documenting 70 inmates a day because of the drug campaign and those who got caught ain't helping him because they said they all did nuffin. He also wished they should just be shot on the spot because of how unproductive and uncooperative these people are.

Puck you man where's my Prench Pries ?

God bless your country.
stay based

bet most of you fags don't even like drugs

Well, he is the one that is right here
He is sovereign ruler of his country, why the fuck would anyone in EU tell him what to do?

Don't forget

>TUMIGIL NA SYA! (He already stopped using)

or

>NAGBABAGO NA PO SIYA
(He's changed already! or our version of he dindu nuffin he was getting his life back on track he' going to church every sunday)

Just like a robber telling you they wouldn't do it again.

Yeah that's how bad it is considering he worked at the biggest drug infested city here. He said after december he will resign due to how fucking stressful it is. There has been pitches in the senate that they will do 24 hour court offices just to accomodate all those who got caught and since the government is low on public attorney numbers, he will most likely work his ass off the whole day which prompted him to consider resigning from the position.

Remember user; we're only kind when we're dead.

I heard Duterte turned out like this because he was molested by a priest. Sucks.

we need more boys getting molested by priests then

His beef with the catholic church sure.

WHy it turned like that is because the situation of his city back when he was a mayor was so dire that he can't do shit.

His problems were:

> Drug problems.
> rampant petty crime.
> terrorism since muslim and commie insurgence flock his city.
> Government corruption.

he fucking managed to turn that around in the span of 20 years. From the most dangerous city to the most peaceful one.

Anyone have a copy of the article where he said he would hop on a jet ski and go kill some terrorists?

Wait, isn't that guy pic related?

Holy shit, you're right.

BASED.

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT EVERYONE ALIVE RIGHT NOW IS GOING TO END UP DEAD

That's not about killing terrorist, it's him taunting china. kek

Perfect

They said meme magic wasn't real.

Fuck you.

Drug dealer battle royale when?

Daily reminder to fellow Flips:

Buy a gun and join in the fun!

>a rudimental check of the history books showed European countries had killed thousands of people in the past

try 'millions'. And 'for the entirety of human past' - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tollense

If you're talking about htat, there was a SUPPOSED plan to do an island rehabilitation center here isolated from the people like our Leper Island from my hometown.

my nigga

His seventy fucking one years old and he didn't even wanted to become the president and since the people wanted him to run he fucking run for president instead of playing with his grandchildren's,enjoying his books and looking at the city he loves so much.

heck at this point he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and might as well do these kind of shit since he knows his going to be dead sooner or later.

phoneposter get out

kek. Cuckropean Union BTFO

Or his family.

Can't _____ the Duterte

Based af

They make good wives too. My fiance always cooks for me and is very submissive. Her thick accent make my dick diamonds. Gooks do actually still act like women.

I love gook women but I can't stand the thought of having Elliot Rodger children. I am a conflicted man

DUBS OF TRUTH

Based Duterte.

God Emperor Trump should implement same policy, burgers have enough guns to eradicate the plebs who plunder human society.

P K

Even if he is killing off rival (possibly gloablist/Corporate backed) politicians, what if it's a means to an end for a glorious Philippines

He says to so much better than that cunt Nuland.

Can't Mute the Dute!

Killing him would turn him into a martyr amongst his supporters

Deposing him is more likely

Even "accidents" can happen

>make niggerlord rekt
>make eurocucks rekt

I LIKE THIS GUY

You're in The Philippines and this guy slaps your girlfriends drugs out of her hand. What do you do?

>Duterte the drug removal experte
There are no words ending with *erte that I could find

die

What would you say to foreigners who want to visit Phlipland? In the next couple years once things have died down I would really love to come visit Duterte's Philippines

Is Duterte an honorary aryan?

Users and drug possession
Are different from pushers they get less harsher sentence

Many already died

>>An EU statement urged President Duterte to put an end to the "extrajudicial killings" and launch an alternative campaign in line with international human rights laws.

>Governments that put people in prison for questioning the holocaust
>lecturing others on human rights

kek

Gran Torino but with Duterte instead of Eastwood

he can be honorary anything if he keeps up the good work

world president when

>bureaucratic error leads to inmates put on a US nuke test island

long time no see based flag

>Could've been

Yes they could have, but they didn't because of poor life choices. Don't try shitting me on that "depression" bullshit. They're just deluded fucks who appeal to emotion.

kill my gf

I bet that first guy could have been feeding his bother and sisters better if he wasn't buying drugs.

They were killed with no trial even a warrant

>a third world dictator mouthing off against the country's major trade partners
>lasting long

They're weren't even alleged addicts

>drugs

O B O S E N

>complaining about efficiency

Grab his gun and shoot my gf

He run because he finally got Chinese financial support from theother oligarchs

When your life is at stake sure why not

don't make childrens

>unironically admiring a crazy low-IQ old "gay son of a bitch"
You have to be either genuinely stupid or just an extremely weak male to admire a clown like this.

>international human rights laws
These are such a useless and stupid meme. Lindybeige wrote a nice little article about it in lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/rtolive.html

>One possible use for a "human right" is that it is a way that countries A, B, and C might persuade country D to behave in some way which is approved of by A, B, and C. For instance, several countries get together, and decide that it would be an excellent thing if country D stopped circumcising girls, or feeding good meat to cats while there are people starving elsewhere, or allowing citizens to have guns, or whatever. They then grant all people some right or other, and use this to say to the non-conforming state that it must bend to their will. The union of states may feel that if it just came out and said "We want you to stop doing x" that this might not work, or even be counter-productive, so it dresses up its argument as an establishment of a fundamental human "right", and by this ploy hopes to achieve the goal. Upon analysis, then, human rights seem to be a hypocritical bit of rhetoric. Surely it is more honourable to say what you really mean.

>former public schoolgirl
>45
Why the hell would they refer to a 45 year old woman as a former public schoolgirl?

>Du30
>Fuck you USA
>Fuck you EU
>Fuck you Vatican
>Buying Chinese weapons

The investment was worth every single Yuan.

>>The former public schoolgirl, 45

Where's she from? Some Flip accents are disgusting even for Flips.

Beat your children so you won't have special snowflake/mentally anguished kids. Hapas here are heartthrobs and are doing OK no matter how dumb they are.

Any foreigners who come to visit are all welcome brother. They boost local economies. The only people I hear who hate tourists are from 1st world countries. You can even visit now just stay away from drugs for now.

Just be sure to have some friends to visit locally. It's a great place to come to, so long as you know where you're going.

Also depends on what you like doing, but basically we have it all here.

The only thing I could possibly think of is that she hasn't done anything at all since school was over at 18.

Based Duterte makes me wanna be a flip desu, anything but this shit

>>Buying Chinese weapons
“I think the President was misquoted on that. There’s no instruction from our Commander in Chief for us to buy Russian military equipment or from China,” the AFP chief said when he faced his confirmation hearing at the Commission on Appointment’s committee on national defense.

“He (Duterte) just told us that just like any other country, China is offering their military equipment. Then the President said, if you want go there just go there and see. Meaning, it’s just like window shopping. But there’s no instruction for us to buy,” he said.

Read more: globalnation.inquirer.net/145229/duterte-ordered-window-shopping-weapons-china-visaya#ixzz4KurssJXb

Rogers wasn't half white, he was half kike. That extra dosage of neuroticism is what really killed him. He thought he was of English nobility, but the only thing English about him was his pops' accent. His dad was a certified jewlord. Hes just another hollyjew puppet, and his son couldn't take it. That facial abuse chick is the same way. Pops isn't white, he's a kike.

They don't have money anymore. They're too poor to afford drugs.

Everybody dies, it's how you live that counts.

So like a second Australia?

Bang!

He said the same thing to obummer.

Psst.. there a thousands more where those fucks came from, literally nothing of value was lost.

They even have the same haircut.

He's dead off red pills.

>thousands

No. Try millions. Fucking niggers who do nothing but to have sex.

Nah, the government is about to step up weapons production in the country. The colt m4's we got from the US was shit.

I mean college could have would have been's. Fuckers all look the same.

Shaved sides, the rest pulled up and they only know what they were thought.

>Fucking niggers who do nothing but to have sex.
sounds fun desu

uncensored bang!

I want a Nederlander death squad in 2017.

>He accused the bloc of hypocrisy, saying a rudimental check of the history books showed European countries had killed thousands of people in the past
SINS OF THE FATHER

For the love of god, don't go to Mindanao if you like you're head where it currently is.

But if they instituted death squads for criminals, they'd run out of foreign dick awfully fast.

>china
>step up
Yikes

He got this

youtu.be/MogO6TX3z-k

Over the next several years, he'll clean up his country and set it on another path.
Then he'll be dead.
At that point the new President can fix what was broken, after all, he didn't do it, right?
Considering how most EU nations are handling immigrants and criminals (often one in the same), their forgiveness for past indiscretions seems to have no end.
Besides, Flips are poor, misunderstood, brown people. Europeans are required to give them another chance, any time they ask.

Its still ejk nonetheless

So, if I was an assblasted turbovirgin in the phillipines and I really hated some guy, could I technically shoot him and sprinkle some weed over him?

Are filipinos considered euroasians?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKkDsq60luA

And this

Yes
Use crack too make sure you add a cardboard sign saying he's an addict
Most likely it will be a cold case
Especially if no one complains

>like our leper Island from my hometown

more

Yes, It's called culion island leper colony It was made by americans back in the early 1900's here to isolate those cases since leprosy is a contagious disease that hits alot of americans back then.

Whats the word on this guy? Honestly first time hearing about the fuck you guy.

Yup remember death squads took out Pablo Escobar when everything else failed.... Force is the only thing these drug dealers understand

What a fucking faggot... Take the refugee dick out of your ass and open your cum filled eyes moron. It's working and he's winning, a concept you faggy liberals cannot understand

We wish. Duterte is the man Obummer wishes he was

>middle finger to EU

didnt read any further, what a legend!

b a s e d b r o

Kitano is exactly who Deturte reminds me of. Kitano is even a hardcore far right nationalist. I recall seeing movie fags at IMDB and other movie forums constantly complaining about his political views when his political views are exactly what makes his movies feel much more authentic. It's like when you realize that Charles Bronson is a hardcore conservative and makes movies like Deathwish.

>11 KB JPGYes. And may Trump uncuck your men. You need it.

Thank you for your good wishes user., we need all the help we can get here in the U.S.

Hey, Filipino-bros,

How is the sex tourism industry being affected by this?

asking for a friend.

Duterte is literally the Don on roids

I can only imagine what he will say about Shillary

>imblying his name is Obummer
>imblying his name isn't Obongo-Ali

Thats because they know the people would pay them a visit.

>They even have the same haircut.
kek so true

>Literally means your mother is a whore but is used like fuck you but with greater effect.
Is like in spanish "tu puta madre" which is used as a "fuck you".
>Puki"/"Puke" is a term for vagina.
>It has no meaning in it, just an expression of surprise.
Like the spanish "ay coño!"

kek

butthurt

>That facial abuse chick is the same way
Which one do you mean?

No drugs? No problem!

Dutdut is very lenient with sex tourism he just doesn't want you to break the law and finger diddle kids while high on ecstacy... You'd prolly be killed twice if you did it.

You are already dead.