ITALY NO!!!!

ITALY NO!!!!

Italian health ministry criticised for a new "fertility" campaign,
In which the good habits are shown as white blonde couples on a beach, and bad habits are hanging out with niggers and doing drugs.

>blonde

That's light brown, lmao.
Who wrote that article?

thast because blacks have the jamaican culture where is cultural smoke weed all day doing nothing

Based Italy, nigger genocide when?

soon brother, soon.

>i cattivi "compagni"
>bad "comrades"
Lefty SJW genocide when?

Proud to be pasta today. I'm assuming a shitstorm is brewing? How many SJW from "centri sociali" were buttblasted ?

Based skeet in street

And they ask me why i don't like my country..

top jej

>rate my doggo

why are italians unable to mown the law. Looks like a white trash jungle desu

italiani! which shitty news site/journal/tv critized that?
was Repubblica?

>this is the best our country can come up with
the only thing it can do is backfire...oh it already backfired
is the health minister trying to fuck up her own government?

I don't like that breed to be honest

T H I C C

fat

One of those is blonde out of 4 and I think its a dye job.

fuckin racist

do you really want this shithead back?

La tua pic รจ arte pura

SUPPORT IT PASTA ANONS
I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MEDITERRANEANS
ANY FERTILITY CAMPAIGN IS GOOD

I got a rich singaporean woman preggo on demans, plus a couple of twins given to an infertile anglo couple

so we hope to raise the birth rate by hoping women will get accidentally pregnant and won't have an abortion?
they don't make babies because they don't want to not because they can't biologically

Looks like a good boy

yes

Looks comfy, would ride as a horse when a child, rest head on mild summer days as a teen, and cradle gently when it's his time to go.

has someone translated the recently revealed latin inscription under some fascist built obelisk yet???

based

what are you talking about, user?

My dog is much cuter than yours. And to stay on topic, why did Italy use white people that look more Northern European?

because memes arent real

It really seems straight outof /pol. Someone photoshopping a crying jew in the lower part instead of the "ministero della salute" symbol?

this shit haha!

Man are you for real.
Maybe you don't realize how big my doggo is.

it's all dirty because we're finishing it all, there's work still in progress and in general it's a mess. No point doing it now.

Thanks

Remember kids, dont smoke with fucking Palm trees.

nice negretta you have there

Italy is dying out. I've been in the south and there were literally only very old people on the streets. However the italian population is actually growing, because of the "people" from Romania, bulgaristan, Bangladesh and Africa. Your roman ancestors must be turning in their graves.

Stronzo, invitami che ci facciamo una nuotata insieme

Most of the ""people"" from eastern europe are prostitutes/girls who pretend to be university students so I don't see the problem.

Mhm, you don't see the problem. But that's our biological waste making home in your beautiful country...
Italy used to be relevant. It used to be a great country. Up until the new century. I remember buying my first western-made product in 1992. It was a television by Funai. Big and colourful, not like the trash that we were producing during the Soviet times. My whole family would gather in the evenings to watch Rai Uno. We didn't even speak italian, but for us this was THE WEST and we wanted to experience it. And now...my heart is breaking.

Bloody hell senpai. This was intense

>I didn't want my sister anyway

>dat pic
Argentinian dual citizenship was a mistake

I didn't even notice the nigger

>Why did I have to be black

cute, cane corsos are prettier tho

r8 my doggo

Looks like he drools alot

wtf i love italy now

Very cute doggo my friend.

Confirm. If I didn't have that big garden i wouldn't have taken it. He's not allowed in the house.

I wish there were white Mastino Napoletano

>that column
>that italian flag motif
>those chairs
>that brick
>that pool
>the black dog

WEW you sure you live in italy, friendo? seems pretty italian-american to me
>t. italian-american who has dated many italian-americans

ps thanks for the doggo props

>faag