Life under Trump

>2019
>be a burger
>year 3 Anno Trumpium
>wake up in my concrete shack
>go to my shitty job at Arby's
>economy went down the drain even further because it turned out Donald had no real plan to fix it.
>I can see the wall from here
>it looks like shit
>Mexico refused to pay so Donald had to hire thousands of small, inexperienced construction companies
>tfw he also had to add another flat tax layer on my already negligible income
>at least there's no beaners right?
>wrong
>tfw they just sail around and are welcomed with open arms by commiefornia
>a strangely dressed man appears at the counter
>"Wouldn't you say America has been made Great Again?"
>"I dunno, things have been looking kind of shitty lately."
>he casts me a look of suspicion and leaves
>11 PM
>go home and turn on my 90's era tv to watch the news
>USA is fighting a war on four fronts with Russia, China, North Korea and Denmark because Donald thought they were "trying to push us around"
>Snowden is currently on trial for "Hating America"
>Jeb Bush is running for president of Mexico
>turn off tv
>want to browse Cred Forums but remember that Donald authorized the NSA to start arresting people for wrongthink
>hear a loud crash
>it's a swat team
>tfw the strangely dressed man reported me to the Secret TrumpoliceTM
>taken away for water torture because I "deserve it"

At least you tried

LOL EPIC WIN OP I COUGHED UP MY LUNCH LELLING SO HARD AND PEOPLE WERE LIKE "WTF DUDE" AND I HAD TO SHOW THEM AND THEN THEY ALL LELLED AND WE LULLED TOGETHER
SCREENSHOTTING THIS FOR MY YLYL THREADS ON Cred Forums

Are you talking about Hillary's America right now?

really makes you think

>economy went down the drain even further because it turned out Donald had no real plan to fix it.
>not even American
Economy's fine. Anyone who says it's broken is a SHTF conspiritard.

It's very good for some people and total shit for other. But overall the economy fucking sucks and the state lies about it to make Obongo look good.

Now get up go outside, head to your local book store and read "The Great Deformation" by David Sotckman. Stop being ignorant of economics.

>Trump exits plane
>shakes hands with Justin
> Allo Donald, comon ca va?
>what?
> j'mapelle Justin Trudeau
> Do you speak English?
>Quois?
>Justin keeps trolling until Trump leaves

I wonder how long it took to sit there, at your shitty laptop in your nogunner non-country, and shit post this.

Honestly we should ban Europe from /pol. No valuable information or banter comes from there. Brits can stay as they are not true Eurofags.

>Economy's fine. Anyone who says it's broken is a SHTF conspiritard.

10/10 irony user

You ever think you warmongers are the real problem? Muh guns, muh amendments, muh rights, muh freedoms. News flash motherfucker, you don't have them at all. It's arbitrary! Right now the NSA is all over your Pepe posting ass. They are going all McCarthy on you and all you did was post a froggy you are not even a commie think about that. Soon the Feds will have your ass in kangaroo court over your racist frogspawn. Enjoy being less free than me and my Euro bros.

>Trump is more likely to go to war with Russia than HRC, a woman who has vowed to attack them over her fucking emails

Nice

Actually Trumpsters are the guys who want peace, in contrast to Hillary supporters who desperately want war with Russia and a hell of a lot of other countries.

Kek

The passive-aggressive autistian leaf.

It never gets old.

10/10 user

> Jesus raptures his believers
> Trump negotiates a YUGE deal with Israel
> Becomes president of the US aka the new Roman Empire
> "the harlot church" takes over and the seals begin breaking
> war, famine, pestilence, beasts, the persecution of believers, and natural disasters plague the planet

Thanks for correcting the record. $0.02 shekels have been deposited in your account

Fucking Commiefornia. Undid all the good Trump did.

>Jeb Bush is running for president of Mexico
okay I give you that one
that made me chuckle

Bruh, thought the same thing. Maybe some of these autists get Trump confused for Hillary.

A dream scenario. Too bad i can't vote for him

really filled up my grey matter