Damn... this really activated my neurons

damn... this really activated my neurons...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23506463
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We own both the vegan communities and the meat market. The decision is yours to make

I own the q-tip market. Your move, Jew.

Is this like the black man, less black man, and somewhere in the middle brown man vs racist brain chart?

The joke is that vegans are so anemic they don't have proper blood flow

>what's good cholesterol?
>how do I watch my diet?

>t. Malnourished Veganist

this iplies that all meat eaters consume extreme amount of fats and are all fat fucks. which is probably true in america

>mfw this is the kind of image a 90IQ ""im differnt"" teenager girl posts and feels really smart about

Really calls for a ponder.

Like if one of the bags has animal blood in it.

The fuck is this shit. Change the words to "active person" "inactive person" and "morbidly obese fat fuck"

the black one probably has aids.

OK
>heats up paperclip on flamethrower

All of them are white. When was the last time you saw a minority give blood?

Or sickle csll
Or AIDs

The fuck is the difference between vegan and vegetarian

Just take the one which doesn't have sickle cell.

>le skin deep meme

nice one.

Pescatarians - Don't eat any meat except fish
Vegetarians - Don't eat any meat at all
Vegans - Don't eat or use anything made from an animal(e.g. dairy, eggs, meat, leather, etc)

I guess vegans dont eat fats/shortenings made from animals? IDK, can't usually stand this kind of bollocks, but this seams about as honest as propaganda gets tbhfam

i just need a drop and pick the one which has the r1a haplogroup

unfortunately true though, my decision to eat meat is a conscious one. I know it's unhealthy but I just fucking love it too much to give up. recent shows that all animals products a shit though.

>tfw eat meats every meal
>blood pressures fine
>low cholesterol
>Arteries completely clean
>blood disorder makes me less prone to heart attacks

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23506463

Feelsgoodman

i used to be a sedentary chubster in late 20s who's diet was high in meats and assorted processed garbage, blood pressure was slowly getting on the verge of unhealthy

past few years or so ive been exercising about 3-4 times a week while my diet is still rather meat heavy, still eat processed garbage, just in smaller proportion. i check my blood pressure semi regularly and its really good now, optimal even.

as such, beginning to think being a fat lazy fuck makes more impact on blood pressure and circulatory health than what your diet looks like, but thats just my experience, and different ppl seem to have different genetic predispositions to shit, so i dunno

I'm a cardiovascular pathologist, ask me anything about why you're ridiculously fucking wrong

Low cholesterol isn't a good thing either.

This argument never made sense to me because, everyone's blood is red, but everyone's bones are white, most people's shit is brown, and everyone's brain is pinkish

clever

>(((doctors))) declare q-tips are unhealthy
>the ear is self-cleaning

Oh, the irony. I don't even know why i look it up anymore.

Better than high

one of many reasons why being vegan is a good idea

Exercise helps produce HDL cholesterol. Of course, diet still plays a role. There's only so much a relatively small amount of HDL can do against LDL.

>he bought into the anti-fat lies from the sugar jews

there is a reason testosterone in males in the west is falling fast

So, you are basically hemophilic?
Type/subtype?

Explain.

Top right one is cow blood, i can tell

Just have a beer every other day and you'll be good.

that's mostly because a majority of vegans are stupid, but there are those of us who are healthy. But you actually have to cook your own food and put in the work, not just eat swedish fish and peanut butter all day

Vegan, meat eater.

>implying veganism isn't a ploy by the kikes to drive pastoral farmers out of business because it can't be as centralised and mechanised as arable farming

>vegan
>swedish fish