No matter what country you move to

>no matter what country you move to
>what language you learn
>how chink your wife is
>your children will always
>ALWAYS
>be part white
Do I end it?

I just want pure asian children with a pure asian girl :// why I got these German genes

Yes

Do a flip faggot

What kind of piece of shit loser replies to their own thread 1 minute after they made it?

Doesn`t matter how white your children are, they will be faggots just like you

This is cia/jidf encouraging race moxing to further dilute whites. They make these threads and the black women ones too.

>>your children will always
>ALWAYS
>be part white
They'll look more Asian desu

Hapas in 99% of cases inherit the dark, slanted eyes and dark hair of the Asian parent.

You can always adopt a nigger. Why would you care wether it had your genes or not if you hate your genes?

I know a thai/white and a korean/white and they both just look white with chinky eyes

Because it's not my kid and I don't want a nigger

Yes I realised my mistake just after posting

Fuck me right

kys, if you want to dilute your white genes, breed a Jewesses, at least your children won't be school shooters

> Having children.
> Falling for the the genetic Jew.

jews look white though, and I only date Christians

Asians love the white cock, bros. I've been redpilling them all summer while they beg to sit on my white meat

Seriously, just visit Shanghai for a summer

Doesn't really matter. Stop being such a faggot. As long as they're not black, it's perfectly fine to race mix.

> That girl face
literally viet monkey/10

Totally worth covering her face with my cum while she begs for it on her knees senpai

>fucking busted up Chinks and catching the Yellow Macaque Rage Fever all for some unshaved stank-ass oyster puss
>ye bros, you should all envy me

Son, you're even more pathetic than you know you are

this is some level of stupid

Mad that you're not getting any, English teacher ?

>fucking Asian chicks
>not fucking the plethora of perfectly decent white bitches teaching English here

Boiiiiii

>he can't get a good asian wife so he has to settle for ugly white sluts

>marrying an Asian, ever, under any circumstances, no matter who she is

I bet you can't wait for her parents to move into your house, hock lougies all over your floor and beat your children while downloading their inherent, undying hatred of you onto them. Good choice lad, you're really showing those western whores who's boss.

that sounds kind of comfy

I-is it really that bad?

t. gook lover

> Going for whites in Korea
There's leftovers, and then there's shit that you should just throw away

I would love her Asian parents to instill discipline and humility into my children. You millennials don't know shit about hard work

Elderly Asian people are basically the most disgusting and compulsively spiteful bunch of people on the fucking planet.

>I would love for my children to learn how to hate me before they possess faculties of reason and logic
>t-t-they'll work hard as long as they hate their father

Sorry but I've already mixed with a Chinese woman

Nice strawman. We don't want you back anyways, if you're lucky you'll meet another trash-tier, reject white person during your stay in Korea.

You two will be happy together

why apologise to us? its your life you've fucked up.

I wonder if in a few years you'll be able to change your race with some pills, like you can do with your gender

She looks cute.

Here's my jealousy, lemon juicer.

Race is in the soul, no amount of surgery/pills can stop a gook from being a liar or a Slav from squatting.