quora.com/Who-are-the-actual-Aryans-Europeans-Iranians-or-Indians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

no. they are caucasian though

How the fuck should I know, I'm no expert

All beautiful women are Aryan.

Fact.

Yes.
Depends what part of India it is, many people believed the Indians were the origin of the White race.

This, too much Dravidian blood in a lot of them. It's what destroyed their civilization.

>implying you wouldn't wreck that ass

only some, mostly northern / higher caste ones

That's a bit harsh, I'd say that mixed blood is what you get when your people are as old as the Indians..and not to mention live in one of the most sought after pieces of lands in the ancient world (everybody from the Chinese to the Romans wanted to conquer what is now India).

The caste system was supposed to keep them pure. Obviously it didn't work.

Everyone wanted to conquer India because of their resources, not the people.

GET OUT OF THE UK POO IN LOO!!!!!!!

yes, as Aryan as exists today, they mixed with the Dravidians before the Vedas were written

No, the Ancient Persians are and Aryan doesn't mean white it just means "noble-race"

>That
>definitely not

I'd give this one a try,maybe with 3 condoms on dick.

It's a valid question, actually:
quora.com/Who-are-the-actual-Aryans-Europeans-Iranians-or-Indians

they all mixed eventually

No, we don't want to be Aryans.

inb4 Dravidian.

Yes, I'm Dravidian, but North fags are mongrels, remember that.

put deepheat in-between them so you know if the first one breaks

Hey Pajeeth, do all South indians despise those from the north? The ones I know seem to be indifferent to each other.

Maybe some.

>The ones I know
They are ignorant cunts. Maybe because they have the country in common and they help each other in foreign land. That's it.

Maybe

>tfw north Indian with Persian and Scottish blood

Feels good being the master race, south Indian Dravidian niggers can go fuck themselves.

some, the ancient name for india is aryavarta / 'abode of the aryans'.

How genetically close are N. Indians and Persians?

whats with scots and india? my white mothers side is anglo and german, 2nd fleet anglo and 12 years into colonisation german.
Dads side both paternal sides are kilt wearing scots who wed indian catholic women.

they literally have shit skins!

LOL funny cunt. Your only industry is shitting in streets. Tell me about one good industry in North India.

That's what I said.

Indian is a useless term like Hispanic or African. Remember that Central Asia has been fucked up over the centuries and what used to be a fairly light skinned place has darkened and the people Mongolized.

>pic is some kids from Kashmir

They're Caucasian

No, you stupid faggot. Enough with these bullshit slide threads.

Depends. Higher caste ones ,I believe are much closer because it just shows in physical features. That's mainly the reason Indian families still believe in a caste system, so as to not contaminate the bloodline by race mixing with a filthy low caste. Y'know, genes show their effect sooner or later. I know a few families with their direct ancestors being legit, 100% pure Persians, including my family. If just is quite common but in north India. It's not talked about much so I'm guessing the Persian descendants eventually became the high caste while the Dravidian niggers remained low caste.
Heck if I know, kilts are hella comfy though

Says the literal curry nigger.
Lmao talk to me when you un-nigger your hair(just straighten them),bleach your skin and use a deodorant. Drink that bleach too.Jesus always smelling of shit and coconut what is up with that ?
All the time I lived in Kerala and Hyderabad, it was just curry munching closet homosexuals just eating their shitty curry day and night.
No quality food(except dosa, dosa is alright), just recycled curry or its shittier variants with rice. Fucking inferiority complex rude assholes.
Weird as fuck accent, always talking in their shitty langauge.
Also legit all Indian companies are north Indian except that Infosys and a few others. We should just let south Indians have their separate country and then nuke them to oblivion.
Even lower than those Bihari low caste rapist fuckers. Their only redeeming quality is that they memorise like a fucking nigger on welfare and then end up working for a north Indian company anyways.

Okay, but what are those legit companies?

>state the facts because I'm too lazy to Google

No, do your own homework, rameshwar

You got nothing POO DOO PATEL

Why do indians, especially the darker ones, seem to get offended when others ask if they have aryan origins? It just seems like butthurt.

It's Pajeet v. Pajeet. Good. Let the hate flow.

>Patel
No thanks I'm not a Gujarati Jew.
Nice meme though.

>I don't think they are so stop posting what I don't like!
Just hide the thread if you're triggered. We're trying to have a discussion.

>Americans hate Indians
>Britfags hate Indians
>The Chinese hate Indians
>Indians hate other kinds of Indians

BTW, I probably look more Aryan with my bone structure and thin nose than fat nosed north fags. Just that you know, we are not Aryans and I'm a proud Dravidian.

The Alexander the Great of south India. Chola Empire crosses countries beyond lands and seas.

Officially yes, at least the northern ones.

He never implied that you yank.
Seriously just give up your fag elections and turn those stars into a big ol' rehleaf.

>itt: pajeet on pajeet deathmatch

i like indian girls, would love to at least fuck one like pic related

Yes.
Aryan!=White

Don't talk shit when you can't take a proper one.

Just because you don't like to admit it doesn't mean Aryans didn't take up residence in parts of India.

The girl in pic related is aryan

Fuck off you shitskin cunt

>Not my part though

Stay mad you fucking Singhala dog. Untermensch. North Indian dogs helped you to get rid of LTTE, otherwise Prabhakaran would have won the war to get the Eelam.

>aryan
>sanskrit word

DURR

at least some, OBV.

Can't we all just get along

RARE NIGGER FLAG

How do you dot-heads plan to Make India Great if you quarrel amongst yourselves?

I doubt half of them are even Indian. Proxy fags are cancerous as fuck.

Lol keep believing that nigger. All's well in Sri Lanka without tamils.

wew lad

Shut up you fag, Check my posts under my ID.

Yes. The term "Aryan" comes from Hinduism, anyhow. Or, at least, Northern India

"Indoeuropeans" is another term.

>Sri-Lanka
>Shitskin

kek

How does it feel shitposting on a south sudanese autism awareness board while your women is getting raped by a bunch of muhammad's?

How does it feel to know that some of our brothers and sisters are there in Europe as refugees and are doing very well in businesses and becoming millionaires while you stank ass fags live on the alms of Indian tourists?

Being rich =/= Being happy

Your "brothers and sisters" will always be the niggers in europe.
I'm perfectly happy in my own country while your "brothers and sisters" bitch and moan in front of the UN. Lol stay mad Venugopal.

LOL Butthurt and Buttmad, because you will never be superpower or even rich. Fuck off, you are the true niggers of asia.

no, they are poo

Technically a tribe of Indians moved into lower Iran which then moved into the Italian penninsula long long ago. The Germanics came from the upper steppes, there is a mountain range which long seperated these groups.

Wow such "impressive" territory gains. Also Dravidians look nothing like Caucasians so gtfo poo in loo.

it would have been great if the shit wouldnt have been stirred in the first place.
rajasthani here btw

Nice logic shart in mart.