To anyone considering emigrating to Polandl

To anyone considering emigrating to Polandl.

>>>>>> Don't

>To anyone considering emigrating to Polandl.
literally who

Dear Poland,
Nobody ever thought about emigrating to your shithole of a country.
t.the World

>post this
>still complain about polish migrants being murdered for their degeneracy

My grandma is polish and I make real good perogies can I pls come :3

BRB, going over there to steal all your jobs.

Okay, I'm back.

>emigrating to Poland

Ayy lmao

I'm sorry Billy, looks we'll have to take our anglo-geld elsewhere, it's alright I hear Slovakia might have us.

>Poland
>Shithole
>emigrate

pick one

What if I have polish ancestry?
The constitution says I can

>tfw already a member of the EU and could just get on a plane if I wanted to find a Polska qt (if they weren't already swarming around this country)

Burgerclaps who think "hurr I'm wite, I should be able do go here!".

Famous last words.

Who's the guy in the pic ? All I know is that he triggers leftists.

I have a life goal.
I'm studying message therapy right now which opens up lots of job options like freelance, working a parlour, or even a resort.

Hungary is Cred Forums approved and filled with beautiful women. Also strongly chrisitian and I really like that. I'm currently studying hungarian and planning on going through the steps to work at these resorts then eventually live and settle down in Hungary.

I hope this is a good plan like I think it is.

this tbqh

Why would anyone emigrate to Cred Forumsand anyway?
:\

This is a weird post

There's a surprising amount of britbongs who suddenly discovered their heritage asking about gaining Polish citizenship post-Brexit. They most likely only want a passport that'd allow them into EU but I don't want them associated with bolan. Fucking lefties.

my father was born in poland, can I come?

What is the difference between a Ukrainian and a Polack besides language?

Do you think Hungarians pay well for a luxury item like massages?

Is that martin shkreli?

British expat living in Poland here. OP is right, fuck off we're full.

Seriously though, noticing more and more non-whites around the city since moving here. Breaks my heart to see it.

Martin Shkreli.

He raised some artifically low price on AIDS drugs and lefties got mad at him because muh Obamacare.

Hungary is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Ever hear of Budapest?
I'd be rubbing tourists or hopefully the rich.
I'd be ok with that and settling with a christian hungarian qt3.14

Thanks user.

>
>Poland
>White
lmao no

But what if I'm a well educated honorary Aryan?

return rightful prussian clay polniche thief!

Why would u state these points that everybody already knows about. Plus no1 from this sub is currently located in Africa and I'm sure that people from other parts of the world def. didn't even think about our country as a migration idea for a slightest second. OP kys.

Hahahahha faggot i could now move to pooland and could chill for the rest of my life

Fucking shithole tries to act up

>anyone considering emigrating to Poland
No one want to emigrate to Poland

I go to Poland in year to meet white women

>massage therapy
literally everyone you ever meet will think you give "happy endings"

Ukrainians are a race to be ruled over and are subhuman while Poles are not. Prove?
>During WW2 the Poles were surrounded by Axis countries but remained loyal to allies throughout, they were also the only occupied country not to have any official collaboration and also had the largest residence movement. Meanwhile, the Ukrainians collaborated with the axis and often joined in persecuting untermensch.

>after 1795, the Polish commited practically continuous revolts against their oppressors until 1918. Meanwhile, Ukrainians under Polish rule only decided to take action after being severly oppressed and persecuted by the Polish, this was not even a revolt commited by Ukrainians but rather by cossacks, they basically turned themselves away from Polish into Russian rule.

I've thought about moving to Poland for a year or two. I wouldn't mind living in Europe for a while, and I have a friend who went to Poland for college. I met him and some of his Polish colleagues for dinner one night during a conference, and the women were absolutely stunning.