>>89758786

>The world is getting the fatter and fatter.
>Multiculturalism is killing our race.
>Nothing can be enjoyed anymore.
What's the point?
What's the point of life?

Why Malta?

>should have allied

What does it after if people are.fat? I get hungry and there are lots of good things to eat.

Sure, if you like dying at 30, lowering your quality of life, sending your disposable income down the drain to pay for all this food, and becoming a virtually worthless sack of fat whose only use is shaming their family.

Hopefully, the upcoming economic Armageddon that is supposedly to hit our post-Brexit country will force rationing on the populace, bringing our increasing waistlines under control.

With respect to burgers vs bongs on the obesity stakes... my guess is that the distribution of obesity is probably more skewed towards the extreme end in the US than the UK. We may have more people who are over the 30+ BMI threshold and are technically classifies as obese, but every time I visit the US, I'm shocked at how many super obese people I see.

Like, people who are barely human anymore - mere grisly spectacles of shuffling flesh whose only expulsion of energy involves complaining about the ability of their mobility scooter's battery to haul their disgusting form around,

>Britain is officially fatter than America. Two-thirds of Brits are obese compared to one-third of Americans.
DID YOU TRY EVEN READING YOUR OWN LINKED ARTICLE, YOU FAT LYING SACK OF MURICAN TROLLSHIT?

scroll down to the bottom - whose the lardarses waaayyy in front of UK in the 'useless fat fucks beyond redemption' table? Hmmm.. letmesee..

Google how many Americans are obese. The CDC will tell you 35%. Last time I check, that's less than 61%.

>when >50% of your population are sand niggers

>Numbers are hard
The post

These figures always seem too high for me. Where are all the fatties? I don't see them. Well under 50% of all my friends and family are fat.

10% of Iceland's population were in France for the Euros. Barely a fat one to be seen.

I've worked myself into a healthy BMI, although, BMI not really meaning anything, I've still got a strong body fat percentage. From 220 to 162.8. Aiming for 154 or maybe 145. I'm manlet tier 5'9". It really wasn't that hard. Instead of sitting on my ass watching TV, I used a treadmill, elliptical, and basic cardio exercises while watching TV. There's really no excuse for the world to be fat. I didn't even change my diet, only reduced portion size by half.

>tfw never been fat
>tfw virgin

I don't believe in those numbers. There's no fucking way 2 out of 3 people you see in Britain on an average day are fat. Fuck even finding clothes that fit me is difficult because there's no market for it.

That means you'll stand out more being in shape, less competition. Then again less attractive girls as well.

They use stupid definitions to skew their results. There was a recent paper on binge drinking where it was defined as 'drinking alcohol with the aim of getting drunk'

I think you're just used to looking at it. We all are. It just normalizes larger waistlines.

Next time you stroll around Dublin for example have a close look at the general population, old and young alike.

>this damage control

Nice try lardass.

Look at me Nigel. We're the skinny ones now.

POO IN NANDOS