Told my dad that I am gay

>told my dad that I am gay
>dad still doesn't believe me
>I decided to bring my bf and let him meet my dad
>Dad refused to meet him because he somehow can not accept the fact that I am gay

Being gay in Japan is so hard mode.

How about you?

Is your society progressive enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKUlte3lDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=koLPQRpEAVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're looking for /lgbt/. Hope things work out for you

how gay are you?

commit suduko

maybe participate in the next battle royal after your dad necks himself

I hope for the best for you. Its a shame that homosexuality is discriminated as fiercely as it is.

The best you can do is develop yourself as a man and a reliable, and rational citizen.

Change the notion that people like you are degenerates, and when you age, and the generation dies, make the social changes happen.

Kek be with you, and may the cosmos treat you fairly.

Maybe you're just not gay.

very dishonorable OP

If I had a son I would not want him to be that way. I thought you guys were more disciplined than that what a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKUlte3lDaY

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

are you gay because you cant get any pussy or because you like getting buttfucked

why do you need your dads blessing anyway

my dad push me to marry a girl.

And Rejected it. My dad asked a reason so I told him I am a gay.

I have no offensive opinion about woman.

I just like man

There is a cure for this

CUM IN MUM

>be OP's dad
>have OP
>work extraordinarily long hours in the longest recession ever to pay for OP's care, education, rice and clothes
>be proud that you have a son that is a mirror of yourself, but feel bad because you can't spend as much time with him due to work
>"DAD, I AM FAG"

I would have kicked your yellow arse out into the street, faggot.

Wouldnt it be easier if you just like told him you're not willing to marry or that it's too expensive or any other excuse but "I'm gay"?

Nice banter against your fellow yellow.

I can't lie myself. I am not ashamed of being gay.

I am proud of it.

You just told him his bloodline is finished. No wonder he is sad

At least tell him you're not bottom. That will make him feel better.

that's your first problem, yes it is apart of you but turning it into such a big part of your identity that you use it as the reason not to marry a girl, rather than just saying you refuse to marry the girl. You can still be gay and not a faggot about it.

People like me more when they know I'm gay.

>I am proud of it

But you shouldn't be proud of your sexuality Nippon gaiboi. Your father is naturally dissatisfied that you will not give him grandchildren to continue your family. You should not work to make being gay acceptable, but should understand that you are psychologically broken.

because West is sick

>Dad doesn't want to picture me sucking a dick, what do i do????? Do i take a pic of me getting gang-banged and send it to him through mail??? Whats the correct western way of creeping out your dad with your sexual perversion?

I'm gonna go tell /lgbt/ about the nigger the problem, brb

FPBP, OP.
Why you would choose to post this on Cred Forums unless it's b8 is beyond me. Wish you the best of luck tho.

why?

Parent should accept what I am. Because this is me.

Parent should love whatever their child to be.

Explain to your dad it was already unlikely you were going to have kids, statistically speaking, so that nothing really changes by you being gay.

That's called "virtue signaling" and they don't really like you. They want to be liked by you so they can say they're not a bigot, that is all.

Will you stop spamming this shit.

So you are going to break your father's heart for your silly pride. The old man will die with a blackened heart, knowing his bloodline is a failure.

Causing all this suffering to your own father because you are proud of sucking dicks.

Way to go OP. Way to go.

fierce Japanese SJW troll making us doubt our silly dogmas

No he shouldn't, stop being a little bitch
>"Muh dreams" "Muh real self" "Muh closet represion"

All bullshit, a real person doesn't try to taunt his obviously homophobic dad by presenting him his boyfriend

Grow up, is not all about you

>Being gay in a country where even straight men are permavirgins
You're a fucking disgrace to your people

>Japan has low fertility rates
you have a culture to save you don't get to be gay. Fun fact: homosexuality is a lifestyle.

you know the solution

take your bf round and fuck him in the ass infront of your dad

From what you said, I pictured your dad still loves you. But that does not mean he is forced to like what you are.
For example, my dad wanted me to be and engineer, but instead I'm studying medicine and he doesn't like it, yet he still loves me.

just be yourself OP.

If you are happy then everything is fine.

so?

I am gay and parent should embrace what his son to be. right?

Not to be an asshole, but no, your parents dont need to love you, especially if you are an adult. And even then, not accepting your life style does not equal not loving you. Most people don't shair every little aspect about there lives unless they are an autist or its done anonymously on the internet or at a confession.

Kek, I have a story for this
Neighbors of my aunt have a gay son, and the poor dude left and wrote a note saying "I'm sorry, but I have to tell you I'm gay, I though about suicide a lot but I can't do it, so I'm moving to Serbia"
He's only 22 lmao

no, there's this thing called "hacerse el boludo", very important in Argentinian culture, its how we got Italians and Spanish people to get along, basically you don't ever talk about the elephant in the room, its not a secret, is just a subject you don't speak about

Kill yourself

Fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=koLPQRpEAVU

what do you think of these?

Not really. He just have to fullfill his roll and give you a nice enviroment to grow.

GET IN THE OVEN FAGGOT

And this is why Japan's birthrate is going down you fucking nip faggot

>nice b8 kawayyy

Stop being a degenerate...problem solved.

>Japanese Father just wants his son to be a happy man with children and a good life
>Throws it all away to be a faggot who shitposts on Cred Forums
Poor Mr.Tojo

I wouldn't mind plowing some nip twink from behind.