>>89759741

Please, dear America, choose wisely which misbegotten piece of shit will destroy the rotten, brittle skeleton that remains of your empire.
Save the Day.
Destroy the States.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMcIayuNjks
youtube.com/watch?v=on9qLufIK2A
youtube.com/watch?v=y19xGhSFp1U
youtube.com/watch?v=gxPppqpONCc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/vincentcuratola
twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/778688974915112960
dictionary.com/browse/oxymoron
twitter.com/savethedayvoter
youtube.com/watch?v=I2146tlPyyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jmeeYZHJtgA
youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E
newsmax.com/Politics/Chuck-Norris-Announces-Support-Trump/2016/07/25/id/740401/
wnd.com/2015/06/preventing-more-church-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans deserve to be enslaved and humiliated if Clinton wins.

good to see a bunch of celebrities essentially ruin their careers.

funny that, because i thought downey was a secret rightwinger.

wtf I hate marvel now

honestly there's no way this will ruin the marvel cast's careers. People will still see their movies.

>Celebrities who have no political experience
>Telling people who they should vote for

How soon before rdj is outed as the guy that raped Corey Haim on the set of Lucas.

Cool advert XD

Can't wait to see games and cartoons to be filled with Hillary allegory.

>drunkard drugtard degenerate and horrible actor endorses shillary

what a surprise

>Do we really wanna give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing people?

YFW Trump says YOU'RE FIRED before launching nukes

They are preaching to the church, modern marvelfags are redditors and tumblrettes.

Did they drop by the set of the Avengers to film this?

It almost looks as though the likes/dislikes has been tampered with.

The number of likes has caught up to dislikes, but the status bar hasn't.

i wonder how much they got paid for this

downvote it to fuck!

i agree , if she wins , then that should be proof enough that voting is a scam , you country is ruled by a regime and not a free government.

nobody wants to be a #clintoris

WTF I love Hillary now

robert downsyndromney junior

Fucking bomb-ass fire insults, mate.

soon

I thought that nigger was conservative? I guess he became famous again after being a degenerate and is now libshitting it up.

Or else he is just a Neocon supporter like the rest of em.

You know the funny thing is. If libshits wouldn't of elected Shillary in the first place this wouldn't even be happening.

People are pissed off at political elites, the more the push this shit down our throats the more they're going to push back.

I'm just voting for this election, and maybe the next if Trump is running away.

Some user is doing a parody video dubbing these millionaires.

>Hey guys I am a multi-millionare that lives in a elite gated community with a shitload of security, everything that you do in your life, I have at least a crew of three I pay to do for me, but let me tell you how you should vote, you don't want to be called a racist nazi bigot, do you?

We need nice phrases and shieeet. Please contribute.

We need to remember that robert downey jr was likely the man who molested corey haimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMcIayuNjks

>all of Joss Wheatthin's buddies
>no Chris Evans or Jeremy Renner
Do you think they're redpilled?

who are you voting for again?

that's what i thought you fucking nobodies

dat feel when former drug addict trash is face of shillary support

>I'm Scarlet hoeansson, I believe in sucking out fetuses because it's a womans right, so when I tell you that Trump will start WW3 you should listen to me.

Either apolitical or somewhat redpilled. They certainly likely want no part in a cucky video like that.

Best part is that all of these faggots live in blue states anyhow.

Well done, Pepe Lefroge

so many careers that are going to burn. tasty
get the karma wall ready.

>comments allowed
When will they learn?

Look she's almost crying at the 1:30 mark. I'm sure those are real and she's totally not acting. After all they are actors!

Wtf I hate trump now!

>they couldn't get Chris Evans, aka Captain America to shill for hill
>hmmmmmmmmm

Don Cheedle's butthurt will always be hilarious.

hello?
cholo taco cholo
taco taco cholo
puta madre
hello?

I bet they all live in the same state

I'd love to know how much Hillary spent on paying all these celebrities

They almost make me cry.

you have the wrong picture there friend.
here ya go

Has he overcome his coke addiction?

the Suicide Squad would never do this kind of patronizing bullshit. And Hillary has killed and stole more than all of them combined

>choose wisely which misbegotten piece of shit will destroy the rotten, brittle skeleton that remains of your empire.
>says Hungary
You haven't been anything big since Atilla the fucking Hun, you non-european squatters. And you haven't had an "empire" since WW1.

Why did we ever let these people try and escape communism?

Yes, but not his addiction to the assholes of little boys.

They make these types of videos for the lowest of the low dumbass Americans, it's too obvious.

It's just a commercial, they use all of the same tactics.

>celebrities you KNOW and LOVE!
>repeated phrases, base level marketing move, drives the point home and constantly reminds you of what you should be getting out of this video
>background music that sounds like it was ripped from a sad iPhone commercial

Also, all of these people are actors, they were given a narrative and rolled with it, they probably don't even believe half the shit they said in this video

The mark ruffalo nude scene bit was funny, so I gave the video a pass

>celebrities
>actors
Literally people who are paid to not be real people. I don't understand why anyone cares what they have to say, especially in a fucking paid commercial.

Celebrities say I should vote for Hillary? Guess I ought to be voting for Trump then. Thanks RDJ!

youtube.com/watch?v=on9qLufIK2A

someone shared this with me over jewbook, looks like some user edited the video

How fucking dumb are they? Being seen as an opportunist and virtue signaller won't be so virtuous when paradigms are changed. And its pretty rapidly changing.

Ofcourse the pet nigger gets to play the race card

But are probably some of the most effective propaganda devices.

And it's obviously anti-trump, it's not even pro-hillary like the obama video was.

Unless you make something of equally impact directed at the same people, you just lost this round.

This Arnold Schwarzenegger ad is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=y19xGhSFp1U

It seems as if Nig Cheadle has contracted the HIV. Sad!

Always do the opposite of what celebrities say.

These niggers really get off on letting us know how "famous" they are.

When society collapses celebrities should be on the list for day of the rope, the unless fucks that they are.

Ok, now THAT was hilarious.

Self aware, quirky, managed to inform people about the dangers of Trump without sounding preachy.

Trump bots aren't going to like it, but this is actually a really, really great ad.

Pic related, Cred Forums's tears

That whole video felt dissonant and empty.

Completely formulaic, from the words they say to the piano track reeked of hipster bait.

>No Captain America
>No Chris Pratt

thank god my favourite actors aren't hill shills.

lmao @ those dislikes.

Here is a you

he looks like an oil slick with aids. i feel sick looking at him.

>((((Hollywood))))
fuck those kikes!!!!

If they dont support Clinton, then their (((producers))) won't give them any more acting roles.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary even if Jesus Himself came down and campaigned for her.

who watches these besides people who are already voting dem, and just want to wank themselves off about how progressive they are?

>he looks like an oil slick with aids.
lel... I'm stealing this

>pls get fucked by pogrom mobs we incite while we're in our anti-nigger bunker castle (preferably in another country), you bigoted inferior races that must be punished. Also give us your little boys, let them be free -- to suck us.
what did they mean by this?

your dubs will allow it.

Based Chris Evans for not suck the kikes feets

Somebody use chroma key to change the background to drone strikes murdering civilian people since that's what they're passionate about I guess.

Tony Stark can't wait to blow up an outdoor Persian wedding but he can't do it without you and -->Her

Yep. Probably goes something like this:

>Hey A-list actor, I'm doing a pro-Hillary thing. Want to participate?
>*actor doesn't really want to*
>*actor knows career is over if he says no*
>"Sure, that sounds great!"

Common knowledge that Hollywood tars and feathers anyone who doesn't toe the party politic line.

Good reason to never listen to any actor on anything political. It's not necessarily their opinion, but it's what they have to say if they want to keep getting work.

I wish more of them would be like "you know what, I'm rich enough, fuck all you guys, I'm voting Trump" but the lifestyle is too expensive and too tempting. Very few take that risk.

>implying they don't shill for your Yiddish shithole

Remember what happened to Penelope Cruz, kike?

I get the feeling from the tone of this video that they are half serious/half joking.

we are taking on the biggest political elites in the world... what chance do these actors think they have?
how fucking stupid are they?

Remember he's Jewish.

Is he? Fuck, they're sneaky.

You dumbasses know Chris Evans is on the list of celebrity endorsements for Hillary right? The two redpilled marvelfags are Paul Bettany and Thor

>Good reason to never listen to any actor on anything political
also because why the fuck would you anyways?

lol they keep bragging about how famous they are but i don't know any of them

> hey you dumb ass millennial listen to us and go vote for hilliary faggot

He's a jew so he might.

they should have said no.
there was a chance their career would have been over if they said no, now it's a fucking certainty
the trump curse take them

>Guys, Trump is literally Hitler!
>DUDE MARK RUFFALO'S DICK LMAO
Are liberals literal children or something?

that's sad to hear

yes adolf they are

I have nothing to do with (((them))).
and I don't care what happened to her.

> When the villain is objectively correct

i've said it before, I'll say it again. liberals love their pet negroes

>Are liberals literal children or something?

You tell me. The ones with degrees literally have spent their entire lives in Academia and Hollywood.

UUUUUH RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH???!??!?

I'd spend some time on a Wikipedia marathon to identify as many Jews as possible. They're everywhere.

That's why DC will always be better.

Report the video for using bots. That's only way they can be getting likes and positive comments.

>it's sad to hear that actors are faggots

Robert "2 feet closer to Earth" Junior

>I wish more of them would be like "you know what, I'm rich enough, fuck all you guys,

>highest rated protrump comments being deleted

What happens with Penelope?

there are a few good ones.

Fucking Ultrasmurfs..

This cleared up something up for me.
I wasn't sure which party were jews, since they are all jews, but this confirms Hillary are the jews.

Hey Cred Forumstards, mass flag this shit to send a message to the jews in hollyjew and the jews in jewashington DC, espectiall Jewboma and Jewary Clintjew

mfw he went there

Heretic

>anudda shoah

11/10 I'm in tears

Underrated

Joss Whedon
> Calls Jurassic World sexist
> Jurassic World destroys Avengers at the box office
> Calls Donald Trump racist
> Donald Trump becomes President

Make it happen, people. Make Whedon the biggest cuck ever

They did understand how important the vote was, this is why they chose their destiny.

I really wish actors would shut up the fuck up about politics

I hate having to add actors I like to my shit list because of their political views

No.. what's worse is that they don't say "firing PEOPLE"

They purposely obfuscate the statement and say "firing THINGS" as to allow for a more convenient transition into their WEAK AS FUCK narrative / argument.

btw

>mfw

im not sure the man could be more cucked . i swear all of his movies have his agenda oozing from them

>>Do we really wanna give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is firing people?

Do we really wanna give nuclear weapons to a woman who would accidentally fire one due to technical incompetence?

Robert Downey Jr. is the only one I knew... Great job hillshills!

Not to mention that he's faggit's fucking messiah

I'm so glad Evans didn't join in this. He's a liberal democrat who believes in all the same things said in this video but at least he has the brains to understand "Hey, maybe Captain America shouldn't be selling himself out for Hillary."

She was called an antisemite six million times for criticizing Yidstan.

Sorry I'm with Captain America.

Just tried. There's no option for that. It's just a bunch of sexual content, spam or misleading, and infringing of rights (As if a video could even do that).

>literally paid to pretend
>having the moral high ground on anything but meth-addicted prostitutes

Is the Red Skull supposed to be in the wrong here?

made some shitty oc
youtube.com/watch?v=gxPppqpONCc&feature=youtu.be

Guys, do you understand the message here? Do you know why they are doing this?

There is plenty of evidence on the website they are pushing: SaveTheDay.Vote

>We are committed to fighting the apathy, cynicism, and honest confusion that keeps citizens from using their vote.

Nobody likes Hillary. And this worries them. Hillary "supporters" are confused, cynical, and apathetic. They are worried that if Hillary and Trump get to election day with equal numbers of supporters.... that a SHIT TON of Hillary people will just stay home.

That is what is going on here. They are worried. They are afraid.

What's this team captain versus team iron man stuff? I'm not following (((Hollywood))), though I know it has something to do with some marvel movie.

That's right. Show them your graph of celebs Trumped. Last one was Braddy.

GOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE GETTING US!!!
MORE LIKES THAN DISLIKES WHAT IS THIS?

GET YOUR ASS UP!

Is Red Skull suppose to be the villain? Because he's not wrong.

The actor that plays Ironman is in this faggy video, while the actor that plays Captain America isn't. That's what I got out of it, at least.

I think the kikes are just trying to make it look like voting matters in a rigged corrupt system where both parties work together behind the scenes and have endlessly opposing views on the most banal issues that will never be resolved in order to keep up the farce.

That is the second page someone post here in which the Red Skull makes a speech based on common sense. Is there someone at Marvel asking for help?

>celebs
>bought and paid for by Hollywood
>want to vote for that puppet shillary
Well obviously...

Wew, good thing I never liked any of those actors to begin with. Atleast my favorite Whedon regular had the good sense to stay out of it.

Stay pure, Amy.

3 days

The latest Marvel movie, Captain America: Civil War, was basically about whether or not the Avengers should answer to the government concerning where/how they should defend. They were pretty evenly split on what to do, resulting in "Team Iron Man" (who thought they should do what the government says, otherwise they're lawless vigilantes) and "Team Captain America" (who thought they should already know what's right and wrong, and act accordingly to protect the people).

OP's video only contains members from Team Iron Man, who were more or less treated as antagonists in the movie for selling out to the government for good publicity. Chris Evans (Cap) and anyone else from his team are nowhere to be seen.

Why does it even matter? Everyone knows that this is all a charade, our votes don't matter. Hell, the state can just outright say that it's rigged and that the two parties are in fact one and no one will care.

JUST

BASED

I want to see marks dick desu.

>if libshits wouldn't of elected
>wouldn't of
>of

this is why people think rightwingers are retarded inbreds.

Vincent Curatola is based

twitter.com/vincentcuratola

>Iron Man fucks up every single movie
>He creates a robot that almost wipes out all life on Earth
>The Avengers, led by Captain America, save the world every single movie
>A few people die but at least the world is safe
>Government thinks the Avengers are reckless and are to blame for the extreme loss of life (read: less than 200 people)
>World leaders get together and tell the Avengers they have to become government employees and answer to the UN or they'll be arrested
>Iron Man, black Iron Man, the russian one, and the robot all agree with this
>Captain America, black Captain America, and the other russian one all disagree with this
>Iron Man becomes a government puppet and tries to arrest Captain America, fucking everything up AGAIN in the process
>Captain America proved right in the end of the movie
>Again
Basically that.

10th post best post

Even after BREXIT there are still times I wish we lost the damn war.

Speaking of which, can someone JUST these faggots? My skills are weak.

>The government shills defend Hillary where the team that wants to fight for the people don't

Really makes you think...

>"wanna see Hiliun Man's dick? Vote Hillary!"

Hahhahaha so funny! Another sexual joke from holloywood. So talanted!

And people like you are the reason why everyone thinks that Europeans are assholes.
Not everyone in America is a native English speaker.

I'm pretty sure Evans is secretly supporting Trump

Evans is classical liberal. Not a shillton.

Here's Yeb!'s as a consolation prize.

For the first minute of the video, it sounded like it might actually be a self-aware joke at how the media is implying that you should listen to famous people who tell you what to do, just because they're famous.

But nope, they were actually unironically telling you that you should listen to them because they're famous.

Nice numbers, bruder.

And funnily enough, the guy behind the whole thing was the guy that caused Harlem to be leveled.

What the fuck? He even has said its hard to be a liberal once you've been to prison.

What a cunt

More likes than dislikes. Haha. You Trumpsters are done.
#ImWithHer

TOP KEK

the only person i'd represent is bernie because he is an honest politician, though obviously Not PERFECT like herr Trump or shit

>6000 year reich
TOP KEK

>RDJ had stuck his neck out for Mel Gibson
>now this shit

Nice Trump ad!

>SNL leaked early
Why is this news? Some of the worst fake crying too.

Redpilled Skull more like

a lot of cucks on Cred Forums were going into meltdown when that came out

I want to think that Robert's just hamming it

This is the most amazing election cycle of our time. This is some ultra weaponized, scientifically fine tuned propaganda. The average mind doesn't have a suitable firewall for this level of attack.

Just like he hammed Corey hain's tight little boi pussy?

It's going to end in a maxicuck multicultural orgy of bukas, trannies and tolerance.

Why would anyone fall for a crying ACTOR?
They can literally start waterworks in a second.

typical hollywood jews
Should be burned

there is a reason why at Julius Caesars funeral no actors were allowed

>This is a ((((((villain))))))
Rly mks u tink

I've had it up to here with RDJ

>he delivered

It's funny that the villain is the one saying this.

Why did they pick THE GUY WHO RAPED COREY HAIM?

This shit makes my stomach turn because I know plenty of young impressionable people who idolize these actors, and they will listen to them just because lol he is ironman

That's what I'm hoping for. Then Hillary becomes the "pedophile's choice" candidate - particularly after today's Anthony Weiner story.

How many Marvelcucks were accidentally redpilled by this?

Or is the writer of this comic some kind of double-agent who's been subtly dropping redpills to unsuspecting neckbeards under the nose of his lefty employers?

Really makes you think

>yfw hitler wasn't even elected

If hillalry openly called for pedo acceptance, i would vote for her.

>racist abusive coward who could permanently damage the fabric of our society

Stopped watching there.

HIT THAT DISLIKE BUTTON AS HARD AS YOU FUCKING CAN

>likes suddenly jump up and overtake dislikes
>status bar locked at the halfway point
Smells fishy to me

Dear Hollywood, I am flying out to LA when the day of the rope comes.

>Robert Douchebag Jr

kek good one

The heart Iron Man t-shirt is so fucking cringey

>check flag

yup, makes sense

REEEE WE'RE FUCKING LOOSING GET THOSE DAMN BOTS GOING I'M CURRENTLY MAKING MORE ACCOUNTS FUCK THESE FUCKING FUCKERS.

if these young people are under 18 it does not matter.

if they are 18 and fall for this propaganda they should be institutionalized

They're the ones using the bots

Doing my part desu

twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/status/778688974915112960

>1 post by this ID

sage goes in the options field

>Or is the writer of this comic some kind of double-agent who's been subtly dropping redpills to unsuspecting neckbeards under the nose of his lefty employers?

I've wondered that myself.

Many times I've watched a movie/played a game/read a book/whatever and watched bad guys give such articulate and passionate speeches about their beliefs that I've often had the thought that maybe a lot of these writers are at least semi-redpilled and their only way to express these ideas is to put them in the mouths of villains.

>fill video of A tier movie stars shilling for Hill
>not even 100k views yet
Fucking pathetic

>Robert Downhere Jr. defends Mel "I hate jews" Gibson
>yet he appears in this video and says "oooh, xenophobia is bad"

Really made my neurons fire up.

>honest politician
dictionary.com/browse/oxymoron

>People who endorsed Hillary
Liberal literal who's, jews, faggots

>People who have endorsed Trump
Chuck Norris
Mike Tyson
Hulk Hogan

How many of them are jews, I wonder

> for our children

What children?

I knew it was a Baba video as soon as I saw the car but had a hearty chuckle at the filename.

You're just as guilty as them.

im a DC guy
fuck him

>Or is the writer of this comic some kind of double-agent who's been subtly dropping redpills to unsuspecting neckbeards under the nose of his lefty employers?
Nope. In the same comic, Cap is also revealed to have been a secret Hydra agent all along. This is the writer trying to tell readers that Captain America, this man who believes in a strong country and a small government, is actually the bad guy along with the other bad guy who is saying the same things. It's not a subtle redpill, it's the writer trying to destroy redpills by linking the image of American pride to literal nazis.

Hah, they deleted my comment.

it look like it's redpilled if you go into the subtext, like they are mocking the people that are watching

> we put real people too for authenticity
> show two old mexican. so sad
> cut to RDJ faking a tearz
> this is all fake

> we will finish with the best actor- RDJ
> show some nobody celebrity - Really ?
> cut back to RDJ "yeah"
> then cut back to the old mexican
> meaning she was an actress all along
> this is all fake

Do they do it on purpose or are they subtly mocking the people influenced by this kind of video ?

Why is this video not 18 + if they talk about dicks?

Someone report it.

This pretty much
>Oy goyim,the villain wants to take away your chemically saturated McDicks and general degeneracy
>Oy very,he's the villain so that means his opinions are wrong

REMEMBER TO LEAVE A DISLIKE

What did she mean by this?

three of those faces is just Taran Killam with a beard

every 4 dislike gets 10 likes (((youtube)))

You seriously underestimate the "geek" culture that dominates the 18-30 age bracket of American "youths".

topkek which one of you did this

As usual - dozens of A-List celebrities come out to lecture the working class about issues that don't affect them.

If refugees starting raping and robbing, RDJ just gets to sit it out in his walled mansion with his private bodyguards.

If an American company ships ten thousand manufacturing jobs overseas and bankrupts entire towns in the process, it doesn't stop Don Cheadle from buying another yacht.

If a Clinton presidency bullies Russia into open war, it won't be Mark Ruffalo or Scarlet Johansson getting drafted to fight and die overseas.

Fuck the lot of them. We pay them to entertain us, not to scold us for supporting a candidate who offends their delicate sensitivities.

Tony Stark is a faggot that betrayed the Avengers, just like he's betraying America now. I'm glad a real American hero kicked his ass in.

>pls don't remember how Syria, Libya, Afghanistan etc went into decades of Chaos because of interventions of Obama and Hillary but pls vote for her

Kinda surprised Schumer or Harambe weren't in this. Seems like something they'd do

oy vey lads I grabbed myself a Twitter account to join the (((alt-right))) botnet

twitter.com/savethedayvoter

Place your bets on how long it will take Twitter to shut it down

their.................... unpolished sincerity

Who's the blonde chick who sounds like she's holding back tears?

Tanya Mousekewitz

Who is the actress at 0:32?

What a fuckin lad

It did say it was a part of a 'series', so expect them to pop up later.

>You have to believe our interests are the same as yours. We are millionaires who have nothing to lose if crime rate and unemployment go up.
>You have to trust us when we tell you what's best for you.
>So please help elect the most corrupted candidate in US history. She will not say controversial things, she will not be mean, we promise.

>Trump will fire all the nuclear missiles because his catchphrase when in a business-related reality show was "you're fired"
Daily reminder that (((they))) think we're actually this stupid.

Sauce fags please go. She's obviously not worth your time.

Tbh I sided with Captain America

Not just drug addict :3
>I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah

They're dumb as fuck for even suggesting that, but hey, libtards believe it, and that's good enough for them.

They are desesperate to brainwash people

Bread and Circus

I need to know...for reasons.

my sides

Take a screencap and ask on Cred Forums.

>bad guys give such articulate and passionate speeches about their beliefs
That's not a good thing from a writing standpoint. It's the same reason why villains have scars and heroes are always clean-shaved. The viewer has an easier time relating to what amounts to a blank face. When you add detail to a face, you make it harder to relate to, which a viewer will usually regard as villainous. You also see it in real life. Keanu Reeves is such a beloved actor not only for his ability, but because he hardly shows any emotion in all of his films. It makes it easier for the viewer to relate to them and insert themselves in the story. When a villain has a structured and articulated speech, it's not because the writer wants them to better relay their ideas, it's because the writer wants to make them unrelatable to the reader.

based

>first half is celebs telling you how important your vote is
>second half is its only important if you vote for Hillary because Trump is a racist, sitting on the Red Button

I love it when 0,5% of the richest and most sheltered people tell me how to vote

I
AM
KEKOLD
MAN

Hey lol I have a whole team of security guards to keep me safe at all times but you want to keep a scary assault weapon. That's dangerous and stuff! You need to vote Hillary so I can get paid and virtue signal no wait I mean keep meaning bad bully Drumpf out of the White House. The Hillary scandals are fake and made up by Fox News but trump not donating gorillions to leftist charities! Pathetic! Nvr mind that veteran fundraiser lol tho get the vote out for Shilllary I mean Illary I mean Hillary!

also
>trusting people whose main profession is to fake reality

1. The first 60 seconds are legit and the actual "civil service" commercial. The rest is for whenever they need it.

2. The only reason this thread is still up is because you are a focus group.

>white people tell me to vote for Democrats
>woke niggas say to vote for Trump

I know who the real party of diversity is.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2146tlPyyQ

youtube.com/watch?v=jmeeYZHJtgA

I don't care much, I'm still not over the betrayal of...

youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E

>YFW Trump says YOU'RE FIRED before launching nukes

Yeah the whole time I was hoping for them to at least be encouraging ppl to vote.

Then it got worse...

>Stanley Tucci

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was the firing part satire? Honestly couldn't tell due to the conflicting tone of the video. You probably shouldn't do a parody celeb vote video and simultaneously have the celebs tell you who to vote for.

>5'11 and 6'0

>How many Marvelcucks were accidentally redpilled by this?
None since they don't agree with it.

>Norris

newsmax.com/Politics/Chuck-Norris-Announces-Support-Trump/2016/07/25/id/740401/

God damn, i like him even more now

time to watch some old Chuck Norris flicks.

Marveldrone here. I agree with all of it except the part where he says nazis will save us.

Comments are exploding in this video.

>God damn, i like him even more now

He's also pro-gun and pro-freedom.

wnd.com/2015/06/preventing-more-church-shootings/

Keep thumbs downing this video.

>YFW His first act of office is firing Obama

lol, they're 2000 thumbs ahead of us now instead of being tied?
What happened?

LMAO

A FUCKING INSECURE MANLET WHO WEARS MOONBOOTS TO FEEL TALL IS LECTURING ME ABOUT FIREARMS

HAHAHAH

HAHAHA

I wanna see all the globolists die

FUND IT NOW

>The two redpilled marvelfags are Paul Bettany and Thor

Isn't Starlord pro trump too?

They are actors.
They are paid to pretend to be whatever the director tells them to be as a profession.
Taking political advice from actors is like taking computer security advice from FBI cybercrime and NSA red team.
This isn't hard to understand, people are truly stupid.

>giving a shit what "Celebrities" think

I don't hate Marvel. I just torrent all there shit.

Also

>>drug addict
>>Telling me who I should vote for.

>Bettany
Bettany is a literal cuck.

Remember to congratulate @RobertDowneyJr on twitter for succeeding Alec Baldwin as the head of Film Actors Guild.