Which European countries would be able to defend themselves from a Russian invasion?

Which European countries would be able to defend themselves from a Russian invasion?

Latvia

If the Muslims keep pouring in, none.

>defend themselves
Absolutely everyone. Do you mean stop the invading armies? Destroy them? Push them back?

sup

we'd defend ourselves with weapons grade irrelevance

Somehow I doubt the Russians would really be dumb enough to try invading Finland again. They still remember the Winter War.

Fucking none of them.

switzerland is the only one that comes to mind.

We'd probably ally with them before they invade, does this count as not being invaded?

Watch out an american badass is here.

finland. of course if we are talking about just an invasion with no use of nuclear weapons or any of the fucked up weapons (biologic and chemical)

No, we forgot about it

Only Poland. The rest would schaf as many outsiders as they can.

Binland stopped poor ussr army binland stronk

everyone would fuk russia at this point, except Greece

>Binlan army was rich an pöwerfyll än häd möre tänks än trööps än bedder egyipemnd binlan nöd ströng. öhh wäit :D:DD

no, you really can't
stop being delusional

you underestimate SUOMI

Us. We are the ony one with proper nukes and (that's not a joke when you look at poor piss other european armies) a operational army (though in terrible shape). I say the nukes will be enough.

>Poland
"No."

>Absolutely everyone.

Does the resistance have to be meaningful?

Is Germany included in 'everyone'?

It would count as defending yourself, even if you stood in front of an armored column, punched a tank and then got run over by it.

real truth right here. at least until help arrives

So the Germans still don't do anything. Fighting would be far-right militarism JUST LIKE THE NAZIS, and conducting guerrilla warfare would be doing JUST WHAT HITLER WANTED, BECAUSE WEREWOLF!

Well - depends.

Germany, Finland, Switzerland.

Switzerland

we are bros with them

*Which Russian oblasts would be able to fend off the EU aka US' cannon fodder's invasion

If you are thinking on who can shrug off a direct attack, there are only few.

Brittain is probably the only one that has both the will and capabilities.

France lacks will, but has nukes so cant be disregarded.

Id say any nation westward from germany is too far for russians to annex and control competently at current pace. Once Russia modernizes its army fully, well, i dont really know then.

Piskow alone would probably break them, due to sweden taking charge and insisting a feminist, multicultural mixed race units for assault.

Britain, France, and maybe Germany though I've read articles that the Bundeswehr is in bad shape at the moment, but I don't know from an outsider's perspective. The rest would get steamrolled. Maybe the nordic countries if they banded together in a pan-nordic alliance.

Russia would steamroll through till spain

Us, if you exclude nukes and assume our armed forces had an actually good budget. Our borders are 10% mountains 90% water.

Low altitude Thermonuclear Cruise missiles blowing up all your citys, ports and military bases long before the russian tanks are near. Your're fucked

>if you exclude nukes

Bundeswehr is completely unable to do anything.
Not enough tanks, soldiers, ammo and moral is shit.

Why would russkis do that?
Russians like to cheat, they like to break rules and when butthurt enough they resort to extreme actions.

No way WW3 would not turn nucular.

>Why would russkis do that?
Something something nuclear umbrella something something US air bases and US nukes in our country.

Thanks for giving me a German perspective. I hope you guys get it together!

The same as is historically the case: none. Pilsudski's Poland is an exception with no parallels here.

We wouldn't even have to defend ourselves, they would stagnate in eastern countries with a common border and that's it, they are absolutely INCAPABLE of going any further, They aren't even close to have the necessary logistics to organize a supply line deep west.

that is the same thing they said last time

Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Great Britain,Spain (?), Italy(?) For military defense.

Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Andorra, and San Marino win by virtue of never actually being found by the invading Russians.

>Why the losers lose

Most of them do not have a large enough military usually combined with indefensible geography that is a welcoming gate for invaders instead of a natural fortification. Ex. Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, the Baltic states, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia. All the Balkan states fall into this measure of simply not being large enough militarily and without exhibiting a dangerous excellence like Switzerland.

>what about the others like Germany, France, Italy(?), Sweden, and Greece?
>short answer, absolutely horrific political and societal fuckery

There's a ton of detail with each country, and I will continue it in the next post with French and German modern military issues.

Italy is a question mark because of the coastline, corruption, issues with the EU, and extreme fuckery from politicians that can almost be called puppetry. However her military is modern, well trained, large personnel wise, have a section of militarized police that put main military reservists to shame in effectiveness, and a modern airforce.

Then again they have low equipment numbers for armored vehichles, helicopters, tanks, and aircraft. Their air force is not exactly state of the art as well as having dangerously low levels of strike/bomber aircraft.

>finale answer on Italy
>I don't know desu

>tfw posting seriously in a thread that is likely to be full of shit posts when this is posted

>invaded by Russia
>invaded by mudslimes and niggers invited by your "leaders"

Welcome, tovarich!

>Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Andorra, and San Marino win by virtue of never actually being found by the invading Russians

mfw

No Invasion force has gone outbound across the Channel in 942 years

They'd zerg-rush so hard they'll march on their comrades drowned corpses to reach Londonistan.

If they could get past the Finns of course. Which they've never managed.

Only Britain/ maybe Germany(Due to Nuclear weaponry)
Russia would walk over any Eastern European shithole with its army and technology, Russia's made a lot of advancements in the recent years.

Fact is, no Eastern Europe shithole, not even Finland could withstand a thermo nuclear strike.

>Then again they have low equipment numbers for armored vehichles, tanks
The moment we need those is the moment the navy fucked up, and at that point might as well switch si- I mean surrender.

>and aircraft. Their air force is not exactly state of the art as well as having dangerously low levels of strike/bomber aircraft.
Nigga what.