*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pretending a falsified infographic will divert everyones attention away from stonetear, campaign managers admitting she lied, news publications already admitting Trump won

k

Was hitler ever arrested or charged with a crime?

wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

This isn't even recent.
Any one of these condemns her.

Generations from now people will be studying OccupyDemocrats pictures the same way they study old WW2 propaganda posters, and wonder how they perfected the art of misdirection and outright lying so well

>she bought off the DoJ so it's fine she gets away with crime

Why are you people always slurping or sipping on something?

she never got arrested because of her WHITE PRIVELEGE

Why would he be, he was a good man.

yes

>trusting Hilary Clinton
its not like with Barry, where he was new to the public eye.
Its almost like they think we are retarded or something.

>she was a lawyer

lol why do people still think that's hard anymore?

Law schools accept 10x as many applicants as they should for shekels, knowing 90% of them won't find work

Hell she couldn't even pass the bar in D.C. Lol

You've listed a lot of very good reasons to see her as corrupt, CTR-kun.

The fact that she's never been arrested or charged, despite precedents of such for far less, is indicative of illegal influence in the system and a massive bias in her favor, not innocence.

Also, Sage.

>Marc Rich did nothing wrong.

If a person on the FBIs Top Ten can buy a pardon with a million dollar donation to the Clinton Library, I wonder what a $25m donation from the Saudis bought.

This agitates my neural receptors.

You do realize that once guy compare my candidate to Hitler that you've lost the argument, right?

Are all drumpf supporters this stupid or were you dropped on your head as a kid?

>She's never been charged with a crime

THAT'S BECAUSE RICH WHITE PEOPLE GET OFF WITH EVERYTHING

#WHITEPRIVILEGE

#RICHPRIVILEGE

#ENDWHITESUPREMACY

$0.05 have been deposited into your account!

Kek almighty. Munich, failed coup, prison, Mein Kampf.

Fucking burgers I swear.

yes. see: beer hall putsch, landsberg prison, mein kampf

he tried a coup in bavaria, got arreysted and jailed and wrote mein kampf while in prison

Did he ever do anything wrong?

Jesus wept, never heard of this guy before now

It's scary how this isn't a bigger issue

Billions of dollars in arms deals apparently.

>and wonder how they perfected the art of misdirection and outright lying so well
Fucking kek anyone whos not a braindead retard can see right through Occupydems bullshit this is shit tier propaganda for a shit tier generation

anyone that says *sips tea* is either baiting me, or is an actual nigger

It was a big scandal at the time. She's had so many scandals that people lose track of them. All of them were "vast right wing conspiracies" of course.

wow im gonna have to let that sink in

He truly was a good boy.

Lol taco trucks does sound good xD

There's really nothing more obnoxious than these types of vapid images. Social media and Millennials were a mistake.

Is occupy democrats satire?

I bet these are the same commie cunts that cry about one rule of the poor and another for the rich.

uh, yeah, he was

thats an ugly baby

Hillary will poo on stage. Kek wills it.

Yes, albeit unjustly.

Hillary committed multiple federal crimes this year alone; the fact that she's never been arrested is a travesty.

I know this is a bullshit thread but really, Comey fucking obliterated her. He basically said that she was either corrupt or a moron, probably both, for using a private server. He clearly stated that Hillary sent classified documents and broke the law, then out of no where said "yea but she's a good goy nothing to see here just ignore all that stuff"

don't answer these *sips tea* faggots, you faggots

sage

Hey, I saged. But it's never a bad time to remind people that making false statements to a federal investigator is a crime, tampering with subpoenaed evidence is a crime, and Hillary indisputably did both of these things.

>Those deleted emails were all personal stuff, Mr. FBI, I promise