Daily reminder that post-messianic Judaism is (literally) Christianity...

Daily reminder that post-messianic Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus dove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That there is much more, but if you don’t at least know the above, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phinehas
putlocker.is/watch-patterns-of-evidence-the-exodus-online-free-putlocker.html
onedaringjew.wordpress.com/2009/12/09/the-invention-of-shlomo-sand-a-thousand-jews-make-one-palestinian/
youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics
onedaringjew.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/isaiah-53-and-the-identity-chrisis-of-the-suffering-servant/
youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7ZSkCDo38
m.youtube.com/channel/UCzqb2_QVhJ4Nw-T0rqRnIRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping because I have questions for you, but I'm worried it'll be too late when I'm done reading everything and then typing them out.

Okay, tell me more! Tell me about some of the much much more.

I have a couple of questions. First of all, I've been trying to learn more about the end times and I'm confused a bit. For one thing, when they talk about the deal with Israel, Israel being invaded, the people of Israel turning to God, etc, are they talking about literal Israel the "country" here? Or the spiritual embodiment?

Same thing with the Jewish temple on the mount- is this for real Jews or for the fake Jews?

Also, are you sure that they're isn't some sort of gene being kept alive through all of them that connects them so Satan or something? For example, I thought that the "Jews" are the descendants of Cane so would that mean that they require his bloodline to stay within the cult? Also they say that some of man will be "the elect" (not sure if this was directly from the Bible or I am mixing it up with someones ideas from a website or something) that will be able to see through all of the fake Satanic stuff just because they'll feel it in their heart and soul. So I didn't know if this implies something like a bloodline as well or if it's just random.

I have a lot of questions about the end times but not sure if you're interested in that.

>The religion of Moloch — as such creeds may be generically called — is in essence the cringing submission of the slave, who dare not, even in his heart, allow the thought that his master deserves no adulation. Since the independence of ideals is not yet acknowledged, Power may be freely worshipped, and receive an unlimited respect, despite its wanton infliction of pain.

First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol. Him the AMMONITE
Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,
In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell.

You vile Christworms will soon see your religion swallowed up whole by the BRASS BULL and your adherents hurled into its burning belly.

I doubt you've ever actually extensively LISTENED to any Talmud teachings.

It's anti-degenerate, pro-intermarriage and teaches modesty and self regulation.

Sorry I meant it's anti-intermarriage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phinehas

Aaron's grandson (Moses' grand-nephew) is highly regarded for what he did. You guys know less than nothing.

The wicked plots against the righteous and gnashes his teeth at him, but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he sees that his day is coming. The wicked draw the sword and bend their bows to bring down the poor and needy, to slay those whose way is upright; their sword shall enter their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. Better is the little that the righteous has than the abundance of many wicked. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the righteous.

I recommend watch this, and please share it with others.
putlocker.is/watch-patterns-of-evidence-the-exodus-online-free-putlocker.html

Jewish Talmud Scripture
Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b
When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Sanhedrin 59a
To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them

Libbre David 37
A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

You have no idea what a Jew or a Gentile is, do you? Do you actually look at the books to discover what it is to be a Jew, rather than look at the relationship with God?

Have fun slithering on the ground, and eating dirt like the animal you are...

Fuck off kike, Jesus is our Lord.

For sure... Jesus was a... never mind. Facts don't interest you.

I can't with certainty interpret Revelation/end times. I don't believe anyone alive can.

It is my personal belief, however, that all New Testament references to a future Israel referred to the spiritual kingdom of Christendom. Jesus' ministry was one of spiritual actualization and redemption - never material. This fact confused the apostles deeply particularly regarding how He could be the messiah without also establishing an Earthly kingdom (as per the then accepted interpretation of the prophecies), what his crucifixion meant, and so forth - all until they met him again after the Resurrection. Only at this point did they begin to understand.

On a Jewish gene - if there were a gene it would exist in countless Christians who have converted out of "Judaism" over the centuries, and would have then been spread as a result of intermarriage - which would nullify its significance. It is not only unscientific and illogical, but Jesus never taught that a physical defect could automatically result in a spiritual defect. In fact, He taught the opposite: that the least among us physically are sometimes the most blessed spiritually.

No one knows the nature of "the elect" because it is not elaborated on. It could have only been three people in all of history, there may be no "elect" alive currently, there may be dozens or thousands/millions at any given time - we don't know. The idea of an elect population is given far too much weight in some circles.

I wouldn't focus too much on the end times. That was not the focus of Jesus' ministry nor the purpose of His redemptive sacrifice. I'm not saying ignore it or stop being curious. There is a balance.

On the much more: I limited the OP to the topics I did because it is already outside the reach of most people's understanding and current worldview. If you have a solid understanding of everything else, however, I would recommend studying exorcisms from published demonologists to learn the nature of your true enemy.

so jesus is jew ?

Thanks so much for a thoughtful reply.

As far as the end times go, I've only been thinking so much about it lately because it seems so close. Something just feels wrong in the world.

I obviously have a pretty limited understanding of this topic, but I am going to take your advice and check those exorcisms out, that's a really interesting idea that I hadn't thought of. I've been spending the past few nights this week watching all sorts of stuff, like performances of the "Aristocrats" joke and just seeing all of the winks and freaky messages the kikes leave.

I grew up Christian, went to a Christian school. The idea of Revelations drove me nuts and made me extremely paranoid...

I prefer the Old Testaments claim on the "end times" much, much more. It kind of sounds like an age of information and endless food, rather than death and destruction.

What about the white race and Europe?

Kikes are lying when they call themselves Jews. Jew is taken from Juden, which has nothing to do with kikes of today. They want people to think that they are Hebrews, the chosen people of God, but they're actually Satanists. Jesus was a Hebrew, he was a real version of that these Satanic kikes pretend to be.

Martin Luther on the Jews:
"What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews":

"First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
"Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
"Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
"Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
"Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"

I wish I could be as articulate while as much academic backing.. If only....

Honestly, you opening your mouth and saying how you feel is probably the best talking point that righteous people have.

Have a sucker, sucker.

Reminder that "nationalist" Christ kikes should fuck off

You're very welcome, thanks for engaging.

If you want a starting point, I recommend "The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed and Lorraine Warren" as a primer. It is written by a non-priest about non-priests (so far as I know the only non-clerical demonologists officially sanctioned by the Catholic church at that time). After that you will have some layman perspective with which to move on to books written by clergy should you choose to.

I think this is a pretty common problem. Revelation is dwelt on excessively to the detriment of the faithful. This seems to be an issue primarily among protestant groups, as Catholics and Orthodox seem to spend far less energy concerned with end times. Turn on almost any televangelist and end times is almost bound to get at least a mention (and is often the central focus). I find this approach demoralizing to the faithful and detrimental to their spiritual progress - something I don't believe is at all an accident, by the way.

Spoken coarsely, but accurately.

>It kind of sounds like an age of information and endless food, rather than death and destruction.
Read Isaiah again. I dare you.

A whole lot of words and nothing to say.

Fuck off kike, you are nowhere near my level.

Go away (((Varg)))

Thanks! I'll check that out today.

>That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists

I'll stop you right there OP, and this is why we don't like you christcucks.

The moral rot of judaism started in the Torah, anyone who reads it with an open mind can see that, so religions that build themselves on such a shaking foundation such as christianity and islam will always cause lots of problems.

And on top of that, many modern jews are atheists, christians and muslims, but they're still racially kikes. Its not strictly a religious problem but also a problem with their blood.

I have been reading through the New Testament (pic related version) and Jesus' condemnation of the pharisees is goes on for about 3-4 chapters. He out wits them at every turn, and makes them look like ungodly fools. It's no wonder Jews, even today, harbor such hatred for Christians.

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike

Reading the NT, as well as reading about the Canadian Banking system, and how it has been subverted by (((international banks))) has made me realize the only true enemy of the west are Jews and their banks they use to enslave us. Muslims are being pitted against the west, and are not the problem themselves. It the actions of the governments and banks that have caused and promoted multiculturalism and mass migration. Faggots call me Achmed in other threads when I mention this. It's making me realize Cred Forums is not "redpilled" at all.

fuck off lying kike!

reminder for all goyim reading here that jews like this are not here to have an "argument" or a conversation, they just want to confuse people and send people down rabbit holes, further away from the truth

Who gives a shit anyway ?

You are more level headed than most regarding the Jews, but I'd question whether or not Jews trace back very much of their heritage to Khazaria. I'm really interested in the subject, but honestly not well informed on any academic level. That being said, genetic testing seems to reveal that while most Ashkenazi Jews have Khazarian ancestors, it does not make up a significant portion of their genes. Hell, even Moses Maimonides complained about the Khazars in his "Guide for the Perplexed", implying there were many non-Khazar rabbinic Jews in Asia and Europe.

Overall I don't think it matters from a theological standpoint, for the evangelist did not write "for fear of the Khazars", but rather "for fear of the Jews". Here is a good blog post by a Jew who converted to Christianity about the subject. Really informative and thought provoking site, I suggest everyone read it. It gives great insight regarding Christianity and the Jewish question.
onedaringjew.wordpress.com/2009/12/09/the-invention-of-shlomo-sand-a-thousand-jews-make-one-palestinian/

"Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also."

Jesus is so based.

And it's not just the banks. The banks are just one wing of the control system. The whole thing is just one grid that controls every major institution. They all work together to create this Matrix-esque reality we all see.

Pol is definitely far from red pilled. They're still sucking the dicks of Trump and the "alt-right" which are all kike creations. It's all a lie to keep people complacent, distracted and fooled.

>Muslims are being pitted against the west, and are not the problem themselves

Absolutely. Muslims aren't irredeemable, they just don't know what they don't know. They can be converted relatively easily. I highly recommend the YouTube channel "Acts17Apologetics" youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics to anyone interested in exploring that claim.

This contrasts starkly with Talmudists who know - at some level - that they have rejected the messiah; that their entire religion is based not on an affirmation, but on that rejection. This parasitical form of spirituality is at the core of Satanism.

>It's making me realize Cred Forums is not "redpilled" at all.

It isn't. There are a few who are but they are a tiny minority, unfortunately.

It could just be that they like to keep just a bit of their DNA connected to that bloodline (in my opinion likely the descendants of Cane) but that it serves them to have a lot of diversity and the ability to basically hide in whatever genes they want, fit in with whatever people, influence whatever people by controlling their own kind. The Moses thing could easily be explained as more of the usual kike trickery and subversion.

I'm going to read your link but I would be highly suspicious of anything that a literal Jew has to say. Nothing stops them from converting just to make us trust their words.

You have been very helpful today OP thank you. But I am wondering, can you tell me what a modern Hebrew would be like? Like an actual chosen person of God? Do you believe that they just naturally exhibit some very benevolent characteristics? Do they sort of naturally just exude divinity/love/compassion etc?

Probably all non-Jews are related to the Hebrews, I would assume.

At least many/most peon Muslims seem to hate kikes. I wonder if Islam was at one point more similar to Christianity and was then subverted, or if it was a kike creation from it's inception. It's no wonder that the Arabic people have been so subject to persecution and subversion from the Jews, though, since they live at the heart of their world and around so much of their coveted land.

I remembered some more questions if you're alright with answering them. What's your opinion on magic and good luck and things like that? Paganism too. From what I've read all of this stuff falls under the banner of Satanism, but is there really no such thing as white magic? Aren't things like David killing Goliath in the manner that he did sort of like magic? Is it wrong to knock on wood if you're directing your knock to God and Jesus?

Thanks, I've liked your contributions as well. And todays jews should be considered talmudists right?

Do you have any knowledge of hermetics?

As someone who nearly converted to (Shia) Islam before ultimately coming to terms with Christ, I certainly agree that Muslims are redeemable. There are certainly facets of their religion which are evil, namely that they deny the Son his rightful inheritence, but they are generally good people of good faith. I also deem it necessary to stress to Christians that with all the injustice Islam condones, groups like ISIS are heterodox to mainstream Islam (inb4 "cuck"), and to really communicate Muslims, one should not attempt to convince them that ISIS is true Islam.

As far as good anti-Islam polemics, Dr James White is a far better example. He is more well versed in Islamic theology, and is less condescending than David Wood. I would like to say I like Walid Shoebat, but he is too pro-Israel, and it makes me suspicious of some ulterior motive.

Yep. I don't, but reading about them now. Why? What are you wondering about them?

Yes OP I too am very interested in this. I dabbled in hermetics and the occult and sometimes fear that I may have gone too far.

רבי אלעזר הקפר אומר: צפה בלעם וראה שיש אדם בן אישה, שעתיד לעמוד שמבקש לעשות עצמו אלוה, ולהטעות כל העולם כולו, לפיכך ניתן כוח בקולו (של בלעם) שישמעו כל אומות העולם, וכך היה אומר: תנו דעתכם שלא לטעות אחרי אותו האיש (ישו) שנאמר: "לא איש אֵל ויכזב" ואם אומר שהוא אל – הוא מכזב והוא עתיד להטעות ולומר שהוא מסתלק ובא לקיצין (כלומר שהוא המשיח של אחרית הימים) "ההוא אמר ולא יעשה".

A modern Hebrew is paradoxical, since we live in a post-messiah world. They would be awaiting the Christ, but since Jesus Christ has already come, if they were still "awaiting His first coming," meaning they had rejected Jesus, they would not be a Hebrew.

However, assuming Jesus had not yet come, they would be following the Old Law in its fullness, and not partaking in its twisting by the Pharisees and their like. This would include things like the forgiveness of debtors on the Jubilee year (the seventh year). Have you ever heard of a modern "Jew" forgiving his debtors every seven years? The thought is laughable, since - quite the opposite - Talmudists take to usury like ducks to water. This isn't by coincidence.

I am wondering if it is inherently antithetical to God or if, like you mentioned, there can be good "magic" or spiritual energy that's not always directly Christian.

So far just from reading the Wikipedia page I see that Hermes Trismegistus is likened to (in my opinion this probably means these are the same people) Thoth is heavily associated with magic and judgement of the dead. He (and Hermes) are both also likened to Hermes. Hermes is considered a "trickster" and also someone who brings people magic and things like that. All of this makes me think of Lucifer and Satan, bringing this knowledge of magic to us and then using it to lead us to darkness.

I haven't researched myself, but my husband has told me a bit about the whole "emerald tablets" meme which I guess basically just says that ancient occult kikes found these tablets that contain all of the information of the nature of the universe and how to manipulate it, that these tablets belonged to Thoth or that he gave them to the kikes or something, and they hang on to them and use their knowledge to commit Satanic acts and rule the planet.

I would stay away from any magic that isn't ultimately recognizing God the creator and worshiping him only for sure, if you're going to practice any magic at all.

>1 post by this id

My religion is god and church dont care about kikes.

While it is obvious why Jews would want to be genetically related to Abraham, I hold the genetic tests to be true. After all, if Jews really wanted to brush of any dismissal they weren't real Jews, they would deny any relation to the Khazars, as well as the massive Southern European mitochondrial DNA (Judaism is matrilineal after all).

I think you will like the blogger, and find him to be sincere (if anything he is a self hating Jew, I kinda feel sorry for him). I know there are Jews lying about their conversion so as to bolster support for Israel (Michael Brown and David Horowitz), one can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If one takes Revelation to be a prophesy of future events, many Jews will support Christ before the day of Judgment.

likened to Thoth*

Yeah I gotcha. Thanks that is reassuring.

Jesus was no man, the religipn doesnt give a fuck if he was a squirrel, he simply spread monotheism thats it, as well as the catholic churches, thats the religion.

You may also like this link where he dispelled Jewish notion that the Suffering Servant in Isaiah 53 is Israel, either as the individual or the nation.
onedaringjew.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/isaiah-53-and-the-identity-chrisis-of-the-suffering-servant/

Well if they really wanted to keep us 100% in the dark they wouldn't throw Satanic symbolism into every single thing that they produce and they wouldn't constantly make little winks and meta comments about what they are either. Maybe they like to show off just a little bit, I don't know. Why wouldn't they just lie and not allow these genetic test things to be published at all or just falsify them entirely? How do we know they aren't totally false?

I see what you mean but I just don't get how you're supposed to filter and make sure that you're not trusting liars. Revelations also says there will be so many false prophets and people claiming to be with the Lord and that a huge deal of gentiles WILL believe them.

Anything that leads away from Christ can be considered anti-Christ in that capacity, which is to say it can be considered Satanic.

However, I would caution against becoming overly zealous or judgmental in the application of this fact, since Jesus himself was extraordinarily understanding and forgiving despite his own spiritual perfection. Reference who he surrounded himself with, and his words: “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

If you've been involved in the occult, as in you have attempted to actually call spirits, perform magic, etc. then you are in grave danger. That has been the teaching of the broader Church since its inception, and based on that vast body of experience and what I've read, that is the position I've adopted. I don't put "knocking on wood" in that same category, but if you knock on wood with a deep spiritual purpose and the intent to call spirits to your aid, then even that could be problematic. Intent and desire seem play an important role.

My own opinion is that if you are concerned about this, you should explore clerical works on exorcism and demonology in order to gain some perspective on where you are on what you might call the spectrum of spiritual danger.

Bibleists are not my religion, my religionis monotheism and church traditions/purposes, the bible doesnt matter to me.

What a creepy picture! That's how it always feels on pol as well, you know we could have some decent influence if we put our minds to it, but this site is full of shills and liars keeping people from organizing or getting anything effective done.

Thanks again for answering, it's just nice to get a new perspective on these topics when I'm always doubting my own and wondering if I'm being lead by the right forces you know? I don't know.

Jesus has Aids

many of the secret Christian societies (Rosicrucian) liken Jesus to Hermes for his healing powers.

Christ itself is not a human. Jesus was a human and Christ. Christ is the heavenly spirit imbued upon a human. Jesus the Christ got hitched to Jesus Christ

I can't find any information about this, do you have some links I could check out?

I think you are a little paranoid. While Judaism is the synagogue of Satan, Satan is prevalent in anything that combats the rule of the God. Keep your eyes set upon the truth, and liars cannot steer you. Generally, if a Jew is speaking a lie, it is obvious. Read this man, and tell me, does it seem like he is lying? If you cannot trust him, how can you trust Paul?

Remember, there is neither Jew nor Greek in the kingdom of God. Jews are not so irredeemable that they may not find and propagate truth, even if that is generally not the case.

I did find this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY

I don't think that the Kabbalah is connected to Jesus.

I completely understand. It's been my experience that if I actually desire understanding, and pray/ask fervently for it, I receive it at the rate I am actually ready for it. I think this is the case for most everyone if they are just willing to humble themselves and speak to Jesus Christ.

Never would I have imagined being "prepared" to know that the monetary system is a tool for mass enslavement, but eventually that day came. Never would I have imagined being "prepared" to know that the Holocaust is itself a hoax. But eventually I reached that point. Never would I have imagined being "prepared" to know that millions of people unwittingly died in WWI and WWII for the establishment of a satanic super-state, but eventually I was ready for that, too. And the list goes on; in doing so my own faith only strengthens.

Christianity is shit. They stole the Tanakh and called it the Old Testament. Fuck Christianity. thieves; wannabe jews, with Jesus TM everyone can be a Jew! Fucking thieves.

I'm more than a little paranoid, I've lost sleep several nights this week thinking kikes were literally coming to my house to kill me any second.

I don't honestly know and that's my entire point. I read the post that you linked as well as several others and I still couldn't really tell. I don't know. I understand that in the end, we're all still God's creation. I know that many Jews will turn back to God in the end times. I mean, even the Talmud says that a Jew telling any non-Jew about their secrets is like killing all of the Jews- obviously to have a need to include this rule they felt that some of their own were liable to switching sides. Still I just don't know, I feel totally lost and to the point of not being able to trust anyone who is a Jew or even works with Jews or even does business in a very Jewish place like Brooklyn or LA.

You are literally retarded.

Fuck off kike! You will never win.

You are psychotic. Seek psychiatric help. Your mind is not healthy.

>true Israel

Israel, or more accurately Yisra'el, is a combination of 'ysh sarah 'el - those who strive to be with God

No group has the claim to be God's chosen people, and certainly not any religion that has ever or will ever exist.

Go read Jeremiah

BASED RABBI EXPOSES JESUS.
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

How do you pray, if you don't mind me asking? I talk to Jesus and God a lot but never really know how I'm supposed to do it so I fluctuate between just chatting like I would to a best friend, to the whole "Dear Heavenly father, I thank you for this day, Amen" thing. Also I'm embarrassed to keep asking so many questions but are you supposed to be baptized? How would someone that doesn't trust churches go about doing this, if so?

It just goes on and on, doesn't it? It's so dang sad, it makes me cry sometimes. By the way, do you personally think that Hitler is one of them?

> (((psychiatric help)))

LOL

Daily reminder that You Guys Kill Me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha7ZSkCDo38

>No group has the claim to be God's chosen people

Christian's aren't chosen. They choose.

Just trying to help you out mate. Religious people can get psychotic delusions based on their religion.

Well, I am honestly unsure of what advice to give you. I would say don't worry about being assassinated, if it is true that are assassinating dissidents, then you aren't one of their top priorities. Posting Nazi frogs on an anime image board won't get you killed. But I don't wanna say don't be worried, because there is plenty to worry about. Just calm down I guess lol.

The Talmud is certainly an evil tome, but it is mostly the latter, a tome. It is mostly banal for the non-Jew. And do keep in mind, many supposed Talmud quotes (like about 3/4 on Tense) are doctored or otherwise fabricated. That particular quote is about teaching Goyim Torah, but obviously a Jew can't do much to keep goyim from the Torah anymore. Plus, it is not universal, as otherwise one could not convert to Judaism.

Lucifer is Saturn.

My opinion: Communicate what's most important to you. This can be anything so long as you're sincere. You can always meditate on the Lord's Prayer if you don't know what else to do. If you are most concerned about how to pray, then you know what you should be praying about.

If you want to be baptized I recommend picking a Church (will ultimately have to pick a denomination) and go ask. It's actually pretty simple. In reality basically anyone can baptize you at any time, but most would say that you should do it in a church unless it's an emergency (like you just got in a car accident and are bleeding to death in the street).

Baptism is actually a very straightforward sacrament.

Haha, I'm trying to- I haven't been as innocent as that though in months. Almost all of my posts on Cred Forums these days are about Donald Trump being a crypto-kike puppet, but I don't spend much time here anymore because of how subverted people are. I watch a lot and read a lot. I've been more and more paranoid about my life on a local level as my husband got a job at a community bank and has been telling me how many of the wealthy people here are Jewish, how much of a weird banking system they have just in our tiny 10,000 people town alone. I've also noticed a totem pole by the elk's lodge with an owl at the top, which is a Satanic symbol as far as I've read. I authentically hope that I'm just as crazy as I sound to you and not right about these things. Even if they're not worried about me now, I might have to face them during the Tribulations.

Sorry, you're right, I mixed up the Talmud and the Torah.

Thanks, I'll try to think more on that, as far as prayer goes.

So is baptism something that you need to have done before death, though? I guess I could just be very careful in searching for a church.

But like, for example could my husband baptize me and vice versa? Literally anyone?

There are at least traces of that khazar race around, that gives the "jews" their big fucking hooked noses, and a handful of genetic diseases.

On Hitler: no, I don't think he was a Talmudic "Jew." I think he made some mistakes but that wasn't one of them.

Also, if you're paranoid, remember that we're all going to die, the sooner you can begin to accept that the sooner your paranoia will disappear. Perhaps this is what you should pray about?

Let's assume you're #1 on Mossad's most wanted list, they come for you, and take your life. You were going to die anyway, but in this scenario you died because you were an enemy of Christ's enemy. You could do much worse than that, particularly come judgement.

Jesus cautioned not to be too concerned with our ties to this world, which is why He prepared for His followers a place in the next. It may help if you think about this life (metaphorically) more as a gestation for your soul, in the same way the womb was a gestation for your body. This metaphor isn't strictly biblical but I think it's effective to a point.

>traces of that khazar gene* around

stop preaching in my name

>my husband
maybe a troll, but may God keep you either way. Not many women here.

And technically, Torah and Talmud are synonymous, as Jews view the Talmud (or more accurately the Mishnah) as the "oral Torah" of the Sanhedrin appointed by God and Moses in the Torah. It is basically interpretation. Nonetheless, because Jews view the oral and written Torah as going hand in hand (except Karaites), the law still holds. If you really want to see what the Jews teach, look up some Rabbis on YouTube. It's BORING. They could say "and here is the proper way to skin a gentile" half way through the video, and I wouldn't be able to make it to that point.

Wow, a fellow supersessionist on Cred Forums. This place gets comfier all the time.

>That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

What do you mean by this? Are you saying the Haulacaust was done by the elite jews as a sacrafice to molech to undo God's sacrafice of Jesus Christ, and literally undo his sacrafice for our sins?

Or do you mean they did it to discredit Christianity in our culture somehow?

False sacrifice to help prepare you for the Antichrist and to help establish Israel.

Here is the YouTube channel of a Rabbi from my state, resides at the synagogue in Annapolis, the one which all Orthodox Jews in Maryland go. It might contort you to see that for the most part, Judaism isn't all that it's cracked up to be (most of the truly evil Jews in this world are atheist/secular). m.youtube.com/channel/UCzqb2_QVhJ4Nw-T0rqRnIRw

I haven't fully processed this thread, but I have an important question for you.

I sympathize with Luciferianism, in a non-edgelord, non-Satanic, non-literal way. To be clearer, I prefer 'left-hand path' religions. I see a lot to be valued in Buddhism. But I also cannot object to the teachings of Christ, and I think they're descriptively (not prescriptively) true.

On the other hand, I loathe freemasons, Jews, 'Satanists', elites, globalists, reptilians, or whatever they fuck one wants to call (((them))). I believe that they literally revel in evil.

How do I resolve my attraction to Lucifer as an ideal with my sympathy for Christianity, and my unquenchable hatred of secret Satan worshippers?

High Level Insider (I don't believe he's real, but is interesting nevertheless) suggested that the bad guy in the Old Testament (Lucifer), and the good guy in the New Testament (Jesus), are one and the same, and are both representations of the morning star. What are your thoughts on this idea? Do you have any further insight on my situation. Thank you.

That's good to know about Hitler! I've been a bit confused, I'd heard he had ancestry that tied him to the Jews, and I was also sort of thrown off by the Holocaust being all a fake thing. I mean that I thought maybe Hitler had been working with Jews and that the Holocaust wasn't just a lie the kikes make up, but something that they orchestrated together to create this real situation.

I've tried thinking about and sort of getting over death a lot, and I totally understand what you mean- as much as I'm scared, I try to remember these things but on a purely superficial level I'm just very afraid of pain- I was thinking about this the other day, trying to be brave even if bad things come my way and trying to take solace in Jesus, and then yesterday I stubbed my toe and it was like the worst pain ever and I couldn't overcome the pain in my mind like I'd hoped I could. I just wanted to yell and cry about it, and it made me afraid about how weak I am. I also am really afraid of watching my husband or children suffer, especially my children of course, I'm just terrified at the thought of the countless evil things done to innocent children throughout history.

That's a great way to think about life though, just preparing for a much bigger thing.

>Have fun slithering on the ground, and eating dirt like the animal you are...
The serpent thinks he is the man, and accuses the man of being the serpent. EVERY FUCKING TIME
>Communism is totally Christian, goys
>Jesus was a jew

You're so pathetic. People don't expect to be stabbed in the back, so you do it. That is your only merit. Your lies are feeble - it is our lies; "Not all jews!", "They have learned!" that kill us. Your lies are always as bad as they come.
"We are chosen by God!" You shout, but you'd kill God if you could. "We are the greatest nation of all!" You proclaim, having betrayed every other nation. Yet, you have nothing. You have absolutely nothing great associated with you.
Your art is as bare and revolting as your ideals, as your looks.

All these godless degenerates need to get the FUCK off my board.

Clocks ticking, times almost up you impostor scum, YHWH give me strength to strike down these satanic demons.

We will finish what he started, I swear it!

You should look into Christian mysticism. I assume that is what you like, the mystical elements.

Thank you.

Well you know, you can't just take that stuff at face value. It can all just be a front. I grew up in a Mormon community, I wasn't one myself but went to church often and as a teenager I even began the process of preparing to be baptized in their church before backing out at the last second. I can tell you that they don't teach anything interesting or compelling at all, it's just moral lessons based on random excerpts of their book or the Bible. That doesn't mean that I don't believe that at least some of the people in those very churches understand that they're teaching lies, are aware of darker organizations in high places and are participating in them themselves.

I don't mean to seem argumentative or to drag this conversation around in circles though. I think it's important in the end to just be humble and like I said remember that we're all still God's creation. I'll definitely take a look at all of these links and I'll try to keep an open mind.

I thought it was hilarious that he tried to insult people using the very words that are used to condemn Satan.

Read book of Malachi, you kike.

>spend half a century killing the best of Russians
>still outclassed by Russians
Truly, a "blessed" race.

pure ideology

>How do I resolve my attraction to Lucifer as an ideal with my sympathy for Christianity, and my unquenchable hatred of secret Satan worshippers?

I would need to better understand your attraction to Luciferianism to give you a worthwhile answer, I'm afraid. My best try with what I have right now is just to say that sympathy, so far as I know, isn't a sin. Matthew 5:44 commands us to love our enemies, which would certainly extend to fallen angels.

>High Level Insider

High Level Insider, in my opinion, is LARPing. I've never seen anything from him that I either didn't already know or hadn't already read and rejected elsewhere. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

>89782562

"Supersessionism," though never formalized by that name in the largest denominations (namely Catholicism) is in fact dogma for the vast majority of Christians, my friend.

Messed up the link in my last post, so re-posting this:

"Supersessionism," though never formalized by that name in the largest denominations (namely Catholicism) is in fact dogma for the vast majority of Christians, my friend.

It is my pleasure, and I pray the good Lord gives you comfort and assurance. I was not born of a Christian background, and I have certainly seen a great deal of evil in my life, not the type of international bankers or cabals, but evil nonetheless. While I am still greatly disturbed by some of the things I have seen and experienced, it was ultimately a good thing. It helps one to see the good and evil all around you, and gives a new understanding to "Satan is the God of this World".

But evil is not so strong as it proclaims, it is inherently unstable, as are all things which go the way of death. Evil is so foolish, that it's inventor will experience 1,000 years in the lake of fire, and will still scheme upon it's release.

Just rambling, but perhaps you will find something in it. I used to hate and fear Jews, but I realized that ultimately, I was doing the devil's work in doing so. The best we can do is stand firm in what is true, and pray that others do the same.

Good thread.

By saying that I sympathize with Luciferianism, I mean that I think there are two clear paths available to everyone that thinks: the pursuit of knowledge no matter the personal cost (willingness to sacrifice) with full acceptance of personal responsibility (red pill, left hand path), or submission to something greater than yourself along with accepting a level of ignorance and becoming dependent upon that entity for salvation (blue pill, right hand path). I associate the first way with Lucifer/Prometheus, and it's definitely the path that I prefer.

LEFT HAND

Roman/Master Morality
Individualism
Strength
Knowledge
Goats
Personal Responsiblity

RIGHT HAND Values

Judean/Slave Morality
Collectivism
Meekness
Faith
Sheep
Submission to a greater being

I don't think these choices represent a choice between good/evil, but rather a decision about your own place in the world and your fate. I don't think either choice is wrong. I could write a lot more to make this clearer but I hope you see what I'm trying to say.

My dilemma is that I find myself irresistibly drawn toward the first set of values, but the more that I look into the occult beliefs of my enemies, the more of my value system I see. I'm not sure if I'm even making sense, I'm not used to talking about this, so I apologize if it's muddled.