K-BOOM!

Kaepernicking my ass.

>The NFL sees its ratings going down faster than Colin Kaepernick after hearing “O say can you see.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3zD6HbcblA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a 0 in my book

I stopped watching, fuck this sport. The commish came out in support of black power yesterday. All White men need to turn it off.

Don't watch sports, especially not the Negroid Federation of Liberals

I think it's more about boring ass games. Stiff pocket passing quarterbacks and shit defences. Gay.

The NFL has been going to shit since they started to pander to women to sell more merchandise.

they keep pandering to people that won't want to watch anyways

all this house wife pink October shit is aimed at a demographic that gives no fucks about sports

on top of that they now seem to give more of a shit about the monkeys in the zoo rather than the people who buy tickets to see it.

AND the Internet and steaming is pushing their shit it sideways. what do they have left? selling fubu jerseys to rappers?

This makes me happy, Fuck those pandering faggots in the NFL

>Negro Football League

>Owned By Jews

>Patronized by whites.

Really this is good. Handegg is an outlet for male tribalism tenancies. The more white men that turn off the electric Jew, the more foot soldiers we're going to have in the great culture wars.

Looks like white men are realizing that watching a bunch of sweaty negroes throwing a leather egg and disrespecting their national symbols while getting paid more millions by their (((owners))) was pure cuckoldry.

Who pays these niggers? White men. Who watches niggers in a field? White men. Never ever let sport niggers control the narrative.

plus ads and video review every five minutes. i watch college for the comedy factor.

Fuck American football. It's all about basketball and soccer anyway.

I wish my city had an MLS team. Phoenix would love a team, so many Latinos here.

Fuck the NFL.
(Except the Patriots, and Tom Brady the best QB to ever play the game.)

>pander to women
Clearly you haven't been paying attention to apehoop if you think this is pandering. I had to stop watching the finals because of how hard they were pushing the narrative
youtube.com/watch?v=o3zD6HbcblA

TOO MANY BLACKS
MORE DIVERSITY IN SPORTS

This

Go out and do something instead

Make something

Go /out/

Go shooting

Learn some new skills

People watch sports partially to get away from politics.

The second sports turn political, a lot of people tune out. Just adds stress to their day instead of being a nice distraction.

I haven't watched in years because fuck all the commercials. Stupid jews

lol niggerball #2
us leafs know better than that

There's a flag after ever god damn play.

Seriously, they throw a flag, only to announce, "JK, no flag on the play."

This is depressing

No surprise.

People don't want to be told how racist and horrible they are after spending all week working when they're just trying to unwind with some beer and watch the game.

If the NHL plays its cards right I could see a huge influx of people interested in the sport.

>niggerball and beanball

>>The NFL sees its ratings going down faster than Colin Kaepernick after hearing “O say can you see.”

BS- the most watched TV show last week was a football game..as was the 2nd and 3rd...

>they keep pandering to people that won't want to watch anyways
Just like every other area that used to be the white man's pastime. Comics and sci-fi, the sciences in general and even fantasy settings. It's not about expanding the market or viewership, it's a culture war and the attack is directly on us.

>type ball into google and get round spherical objects as searches
>type foot into google and get pictures of feet as searches
>type football and get a mixture of round spherical objects and egg shaped elliptical objects.
Football in EU means a round spherical ball you strike with your feet.
Football in USA means an egg shaped "ball" you carry in your arms/hands.
Why is it that americans are so fucking stupid senpai?

A big problem with the NFL is that they have reached a peak in market saturation. They cant really grow anymore in the US or with just men. They have been trying to do all kinds of shit to expand and grow. Like flirting with putting a teams in England, this pandering to women shit, sjw causes etc. Seriously I love capitalism but there are times when this idea of "constant growth" is fucking suicidal.

>i like being a cuck when at least i can see one white face in a sea of shit

>They said the debates could reach Super Bowl levels of viewers
>The debates will actually have more viewers than the next Super Bowl unless they do something about Kaepernick

Fraud Brady? Own dad admitted he was slow as fuck Brady? A high school qb can do my job Brady? Fuck outta here.

I think it's a cumulative process; pink shoes here, Bob Costas going on about gun control at halftime of the Super Bowl there. a few rule changes here, a few chicken parm commercials there. Kap shitting on the anthem and the media taking up his cause was the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of people.

Football's been shit since the AFL went under. Serve's them right aswell