Italian History

Any spaghettifags mind explaining the Unification of Italy to me from an Italian perspective? Also, is the north-south divide out there really that big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
youtube.com/watch?v=DeDmsIMwQX8
youtube.com/watch?v=R2NX7NuReGk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_unification
youtube.com/watch?v=353F-1i0IDY
youtube.com/watch?v=NC77o0-plRs
youtu.be/0I71VX5RyGA
visitpolignanoamare.net/en/events-and-news/puglia-is-the-worlds-most-beautiful-010.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_iV0XHWWIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=EDCHk6JhFzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YdVaHCCxHMw
youtube.com/watch?v=5aWYkwV-pn0
youtube.com/watch?v=sWOUi0PVTXw
youtube.com/watch?v=htDZSdp7HH
youtube.com/watch?v=htDZSdp7HHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone there?

What do you want to know exactly?

Friendly reminder that Italy was created by France, maybe our best gift to mankind

Why was Italy so politically, economically, and socially divided after unification? How does the North-South Divide play into this?

Tell me about Sicily

there were different colonial powers trought history in Italy, the Spanish used sicily and Naples as foodbaskets, while the Austrians and French considered them more important territories to their empires

its also ineteresting to mention, the different influences from the colonial powers affected everything, language was very different in Sicily,Naples,Rome,Venetia,and Turin

Sicilians refuse to admit that they are Italians. While in a group of mainland Italians they repeatedly scream, "I'M NOT ITALIAN, I'M SICILIAN!!! LOOK AT ME I'M THE BEST!!!" Sicilians are the worst...

This is all you need to know about Sicilians.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

The South(regno delle due Sicilie) hadn't started industrialization by 1861, while the north had and was more on par with european standars
However the Italian govermment over extimated the South's richness and imposed heavy taxes, on the peasants, leading to "brigantaggio", meaning armed groups who fought against the piedmontese in order to restore the old kingdom

>Tell me about Sicily

It's Africa tier, just like you.

did they keep the sicilian monarchy in place there? or were they replaced by the piedimontise

thats a materialistic- communist prospective. It was not all based on money. Piedmontese were atheist- satanist liberals, the kingdom of the two sicilies was ultra conservative and pro church. Turin is one of the 3 satanic cities in the world.

the piedimontise were a civilizing, western force, they educated the southeners like they did the somalis

mmm actually it's the opposite. Terroni colonized italy so now it's shit.

Cheers

So was the South more politically radical? I know they were more in favour of the monarchy

the were in favour of their own monarchy

>Italy was created by France

How so?

everytime an Italian makes a serious post i read it in a very ridiculous accent and it kills me

Why are Italians so based?

Would you mind explaining further?

What happened to the monarchies of Sardinia-Piedmont and the Two Sicilies after the Risorgimento

>Terroni
they helped us kill the austrians as a repayment for our help in crimea

go to fucking wikipedia, man

the sardinians remained in control of italy in its entirety until 1946, i belive the Sicilians were either subjugated or removed from office. il have to check that

>us
>our

Triggered.

Sardina Piedmont created Italy. They simply changed the name and moved the capital from Turin to Florence and then to Rome. The 2 Sicilies stopped existing

In 1946 referendum they voted for Savoia. Luckily we northeners voted for Republic.
"Italian accent" is simply a mix of southern accents, not really italian
Let's say that half of your stereotypes are not really about Italy

France helped out the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia with the Unification of Italy in exchange for Nice

What can you tell me about your brothers living in Mexico and south America?

Sardinian? It's a French/alpine dinasty
Search Savoy on a map, it's not Italy

i have italian citizenship, in fact i am the descendant of one of the staff officers sent to crimea in 1855

Threadly reminder the vote for the annexion of Veneto was rigged as fuck

they handed over savoy as a bribe to the french, in 1861, tought the dynasty is french

cool story bro, i hope you will never come back to italy though, we already have too many immigrants.

he is referring to the Kingdom of Sardinia Piedmont, not to the faggot kangs

hey dont be rude, it was called kingdom of sardinia :^)

t.sardo

LET US DREAM

difference is, im white

literally north conquest. friendly reminder that the first meaningfull excange between north and south happened during WW1.

I'm not a terrone, I'm from Tuscany.

so was that of the two sicilies and the papal states

And Savoy too iirc

Sorry to annoy you with all these questions, but how was Italy on the international stage before WWI?

Did the French feel as if Italy had stabbed them in the back after Italy joined the Triple alliance? Also what was Italy's foreign policy around that time?

>In 1946 referendum
that was rigged as fuck

How are Sicilians Africa tier?
It seems pretty comfy

italians are not white, you fool.

Italy was part of the central powers, the french basically became en,mies of the Italians after 1861, because of Savoy

Every other country in Europe was unified under one big flag.
We had foreign Austrian/French/Spanish rule all over the peninsula over the centuries, envious and jealous of all our past accomplishments, divide and conquer and all that.

Look at our national anthem, it's all about the unification:
youtube.com/watch?v=DeDmsIMwQX8

from the alps

so what? still not white.

t. Gennaro

it was unificated too late

Lombards should have flayed the pope and hanged him on the walls of rome

t. brainwashed goy

the pope should have unified italy in a federal union and become the pope emperor of Italy.

>dirt everywhere
>robber eeverywhere
>e didn't du nuffin is le ebil northen italy's fault!
>corruption
>sicilians being black as fuck

>United, for God
>who can defeat us?

AHEM

Why was the dux so retarded and fired our best tacticians from WWI?

>Sicilians refuse to admit that they are Italians
I can assure you that holding your region on a higher status than Italy is a thing in practically every region.

sued tirol detected

Italy before unification was shit tier in everything except the city of Milan and Piedmont, which was a regional power in Western Europe.

Piedmont was ruled by the Savoia family, which then became the Kings of Italy, a noble family of French heritage.

History books stress that patriotism and Romantic nationalism were the main driver behind the Unification, but in reality Piedmontese businessmen wanted a unified market, no tariffs and unified monetary system.

Piedmont remained the most important and economically powerful Region up until the 1950's, when Lombardy claimed its place as the de-facto industrial powerhouse of Italy thanks to the immense effort of hundreds of ex-aristocratic families who created Italian modern capitalism.

all tacticians from WW1 were retards, except for Diaz, but he died anyway

remove yourself sand religion follower

Italy is like a different country in every region, the people don't even look or talk the same. Its so different that a southerner that travels to the north is considered a tourist and vice versa. The food, culture, language,physical appearance is not even remotely similar. I think unification was a really bad idea. I'm an "italian american" but it came from veneto/piedmont. I look like a slav. I have zero in common with these wops that are here but they try to group me in with them.

The important question is:

Why was the duce so retarded and got us in a war that would never benefit us

sicily is the darkest region of italy
and im speaking as a terrone

Italy is like Cred Forums
everyone hates everyone
in truth nobody really hates everyone (that much)
except jews

Did the Sicilians support Mussolini or was it just the Northern Italians that supported him?

>History books stress that patriotism and Romantic nationalism were the main driver behind the Unification, but in reality Piedmontese businessmen wanted a unified market, no tariffs and unified monetary system.

Reminds me of the way the EU was presented.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2NX7NuReGk

look at the black spots

I didn't mean to address my post to OP.

this. FUCKING THIS.

He deserved what happened. fucking idiot.

i need only a few thousand dead so i may look as a man who has fought.

he never intended it to be a war

>Italian history
>noisy wap daigos at dinner table
>scooters
>pizza sauce
>motor oil cologne
>history

Your not italian then you mutt

>mfw reading this thread
>mfw piedmontese
>mfw I can speak french
Ready to backstab anytime now

Everyone in Italy shares a language and cultural origins.
Each region gets to keep their own regional language and culture.

Youre part eggplant!

>Galndolfini

What movie is this? I tried to look at Jewtube but all the comments are virtue-signalling race mixers there.

Sicilian here by the way.

Dear user,

italy was divided for millennia, even under Roman empire Italy was only a geographic concept to describe a peninsula inhabited by really different folks. After the fall of Rome those differences grew bigger and bigger, there were more leguages and different cultures here than probably in all of central Europe. It was not a weakness but the key to success and Reinassence, all those countries competing and at the same time trading ideas made italy an economic/cultural melting pot. Then for lot of reasons that I can't reassume in few lines we became poorer and weaker loosing our power but maintaining our differences. Then Savoia dynasty, aka kings of Piemonte and other lands, that were in really close relations with France monarchy, decided to take advantage from italy weakness to unify the peninsula under they domain, with the protection and back up of royal France family. EVERY and i mean EVERY italian state fought hard against Savoia usurper, from Sicily to Venice people people saw their country and heritage blewn away, just for the sake of power. It's pretty similar to what global elites are doing with all of europe, try to open an italian pubblic school history textbook, you will find few word about the great countries that populated our peninsula and made our folks great world wide but entire chapters on the heroic image of Garibaldi who was basically the Savoia's Che Guevara, a bloody mercenary who leads Savoian army against Italian people. Till modern days you can find more economic and cultural differences inside Italian border then everywhere else in europe. We started speaking the same language after boomer generation, just come and see for yourself, here the history speaks to you.

That's bullshit, Italy was achieved trought a war of annexation form the Kingdom of Sardinia.

In Italy we call it "Risorgimento".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_unification

The impoverishment of South after the unification is called "Questione Meridionale".

Sure joe

interesting as it is, Garibaldi participated in the Argie civil wars

read and redpill yourself

What are:
>rinascimento
>risorgimento
>fascism
>italian economic miracle

And why is American education system such a failure?

Indeed it was.

You and Savoia pigs ruined us forever.

t.Ambrogio

I remember reading somewhere that the unification of Italy was to defend themselves of potential Turkish invasions.

None of what you said is close to truth, stop calling yourself italian.

t. terrone.

Yes user
and look what a mess our peninsula became.

And now history repeats, but this time on a bigger and worse scale.

>american education

>American education
youtube.com/watch?v=353F-1i0IDY

It was a mistake. We never created a common identity. Plus terroni are still butthurt about muh oro del banco di Napoli

>The impoverishment of South after the unification

The south was always poor to begin with.

>Ok let's conquer the south
>Wow ok you guys have ALOT of gold
>Lemme just take this upstairs and only invest it there
>Also have a shitload of taxes
>WOW WHY ARE YOU SO POOR
>STOP REBELLING

KeK, i'm pretty much aryan pastabro, and probably i live northern than you

Cultural enrichment that resulted from hundreds of years of muslim rule and muslim raids

Northern italy is probably the most important part of Europe, its the heart. The amount of scientific achievement, art, discovery, important people that come out of that region is amazing. It's a breeding ground for greatness, well at least it was maybe not today.

>probably
emilianigger spotted

Kek might aswell say the unification was to defend against an alien invasion. Sorry but your source had no foundation.

We actually never learned jack shit about Italy. As being of Italian decent myself I really don't know much about Italy's unification. I watched a documentary on YouTube a while ago about Italy and the Ottoman Empire

Why won't you Italians answer my question? What is your opinion about your descendants living in Mexico

Its hilarious how we appear in hordes when there is to talk about our Nation

Italo Turkish war

The only reason it's the ''North'' is because the only relevant city under Rome was Naples at the time, which was still a source of musical and poetic minds.

you can keep them out the wall

I don't remember the name of the documentary, that's why I'm asking you guys lol

Aren't american history classes basically :
-the revolutionary war
-the civil war
-the holocaust

DIO CANCARO SERENESSIMA
KITTAMUORT U RE BORBONE
DEH IL GRANDUCA

>tfw this thread is a perfect rapresentation of the Italian peoples sans unification
There is literaly no one agreeing with someone else here nobody can get along
and I like it that way

Sounds like a nigger rant tbf

What the fuck do you think?
Nothing, they migrated and integrated.

my sides

>are you from Molise?

South was a rich agricultural kingdom under the Bourbons. Heavy taxation to finance the unification wars impoverished it.

>Why won't you Italians answer my question? What is your opinion about your descendants living in Mexico

6,605 Italian nationals residing in Mexico (2012)[1]
About 85,000 Mexicans of Italian descent (2012)[2]

Wow it's fucking nothing.

-all the wars where they got btfo by niggers and chinks

Add:
>industrial revolution and unions
>woman's rights
>Hippie Bullshit

>my country is usa
>my country has its own problems
>dont give a fuck about some short shiters that smell like motor oil and pizza sauce that get there ass kicked by sand niggers in ww2
why are italians so bad at war? and why are they so shitty at everything?
>highest court ruled public masturbation legal
>cant even build a tower pointing straight up
>can only engineer scooters
>they teach there children in schools that the earth is flat
>italians grow up deaf because they are to inbreed to talk like normal people so they have to yell
>Italy is part of the eu

lol the South has always been shit thanks to your heavily centralized Kingdom of the Two Shit-cilies

How did Italian catholics react to the inavsion of the Papal state?

Aren't you smart and intuitive

IL MOLISE NON ESISTE, SMETTETELA CON QUESTO MEME NON è DIVERTENTE.

Here it is
MUH COLONIZATION
Birth of Nations 1848/1871
)))Horible, Industrializing and Civilizing Aristocrats, and (((Heroic Anarchists)))
MUH DICTATORSHIP

Is there a considerable ethnic difference between northern and southern Italians? I swear the southerners look far more swarthy

what do you mean invasion of the Papal State?
the invasion from the south by the muslims in the 10th century?
or when Italy was being unified?

La bela Shitalia

He means 1871

You bongs never understood that Italians don't care about ideals, they care about personal gain exclusively.

>they didn't give a shit, except some salty rant. the unification was good for everyone

People in the north look like germans, people in the south look like Greeks

Kek

They get more sun on average.

There was a second war of unification, to take the papal lands.
Learn history you dumb fuck.

At least I'm not a nigger.

>flag

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>argentinas education
>argentina is white
>
>
>
>
>

What do you Italians think about Greeks?

Kek that level of damage control

My ancestors were from Italy came to mexico. Thing is there are millions of Mexicans with Mediterranean blood why isn't this a topic?

I've heard stories of southern italian bulls cucking weak northern betas

how could i forget
-Las Malvinas son argentinas
-DONT FORGET MUH (((DESAPARECIDOS))), GOYS

You are our loser cousins who lost their ancient DNA way more than us.

We consider you some kind of Turk-tier simple minded people with good islands.

Vacation place.

Im sorry jeb, dont forget to study for tomorrows indian holacaust test

Anything south of rome is greece m8, just look at them. They even have surnames like "greco" "lo greco"

bullshit

we were the only one sad in the EU when you collapsed

mostly because we feared to be next

Can confirm this, every night we have a little summoning ritual in the main square to please our padani gods

amazato cualche familia oggi? spacato botilia?

SICILIA INDIPENDENTE

This was proposed in 1500s against Turk-French joined invasions.

>poster is dumb
>don't even need to check flag
Everytime.

Greece past ancinet times doesn't exists.

Greeks are Mediterranean brothers. Is it true if an italian visits Greece he is welcomed like a member of a family?

why is Veneto the best region of Italy?

>leghisti

huh ? I was on the loo your dirty poo.
and "Shitaly" came to mind as I saw this thread
reeking of pesto and "WE WUZ"

>PD, i'm going into battle and i need your strongest bulldozers

Ah, i see

Non sono zingaro, mio cugino buio

It's true that's why they troll Cred Forums saying southern Italy isn't white! Northern master race hur dur!

Don't forget that they took Tunis, which was an Italian ambition (cause right next to Sicily and all), which pissed off Italians a lot

On the Ionian islands yea, since it's all ex-italy or ex-venice.
In the north they may shoot you.

That image is ridicolous, somebody really believes that?

fuck off burger you have no heritage enjoy your 60%

How's the right wing doing in Italy?

Are there any far right parties that are gaining traction?

This sounds like a dumb question but do you italian bro understand spanish? I understand some italian but not all

I'm pretty sure it's just satire

You arent one of the smart ones are you?

>60

I was being sarcastic

>implying esistono rumeni che non sono zingari.
se esistete dovete essere una specie protetta, devo vederne ancora uno in italia. Siete sempre meglio degli albanesi eh.

please don't ask about our political situation
its not because of >muh refugees or muslims

but, just don't ask, be gentle

On the internet you can never know, Poe's Law and all that.

South is more than 2 times Richer than the whole italy and is an Industrialized State with flourishing industries (ex: textile), "Lombardia" is crawling out of debt .
A revolutionnary mason (Garibaldi) want to unite Italy to turn it into a democracy (see masons ideals)
He gathers a military force of 1 000 men (Camice rosse) that go from sicilly to north and conquer & propaganda.
Tough battles, he is at the center of Italy with almost no soldiers left.
Lombard King goes to him with a lot of soldiers and goes like : Hand down the country Garibaldi
Garibaldi is smart and knows he can't win, he couldn't turn Italy into a democracy but at least he united it.
He is pissed off
He goes in South America to make another liberation war in a shitty country.
The northerners tax the hell out of the south (near extorsion levels) and dismantle his industry.
South feels like he's got fugged and return to a kind of "feudalism" with mob and shit

T.Italian Expat

Non dimenticatevi di votare no al referendum.

written Spanish is like reading a southern dialect with many S's. We understand pretty much everything which is written Spanish.
Spoken Spanish is hard and has to be learned.

written Spanish is like reading a southern dialect with many S's. We understand pretty much everything which is written Spanish.
Spoken Spanish is hard to understand sometimes and it has to be learned.

From my experience Rumeni hate zingari more than anyone else.

You lost importance the moment the >New World provided new economic perspectives for Spain, Portugal and the coastal powerhouses of Northern Europe.

I love Italy though.

Are modern Italians the descendants of Ancient Rome?

REEEEEEEE 5 STELLE GTFO REEEEEEEEEEE

I won't vote, fuck off

Why? The poo in loo at 7/11 Indians haven't been Holocausted yet.
And don't forget practice for your soccer game whitey

Yeah. Because Italy had no fucking colonial ambitions in the Adreatic sea and in Northern Africa.

Only thing I know about spain/spanish is Paso Adelante tv serie.

>votare insieme a D'ALEMA., BERLUSCONI. Coloro che hanno rovinato l'Italia.

ma manco per il cazzo, manco ci vado a votare.

For real? I can read italian with no problems I just use context clues and my understanding of Spanish. So as a Spanish speaker I will have problems getting around italy?

BEAT MEAT IN STREET

>maybe our best gift to mankind
Your assistance in our own revolution was pretty great, too, and turned out pretty well for you guys in the end.
>first major loss of territory for the British Empire
>helped kick out your monarchy (although the Napoleonic Wars and the mob rule of the Revolution did suck in the short term)
>"“Nous voila, Lafayette!" -- Americans in WWI
>"Goddammit, again? Fuckin' krauts." -- Americans in WWII

I think Italian DNA is between 40-80% Roman depending on the region.

Lega Nord is turning in a italian Front National but it's still a regional party so 15% is probably the cap.
Fratelli d'Italia is the little Roman friend, 4%.
Forza Nuova is irrelevant, too much neo fascist, and ultra catholic.
Casapound is the nearest thing you can find to alt-right but it's 0,x%.
Movement 5 stars is at 20%, but it's basically a nonsense Podemos that even proposed zoophily. Confirmed controlled opposition to prevent a strong right wing party.

I'll vote yes.

Fuck Senators for Life.

The spoken language will be a problem. When speaking, we are hardly mutually intelligible.

Since the majority of Europe was under Roman rule, most Europeans have Roman heritage to some degree.

>mfw this shit thread has over 170 replies

Based poo in loo has a point
Also
Seat and skeet

>I can read italian with no problems I just use context clues and my understanding of Spanish.

I've the same issues with french then I get rekt when I switch the tv to france24.

True Romance

>reggia
>implying more than 100 people benefited from Borbonic regime

De Niro is more Irish any anything, bruh

>Tfw you sacked a state deposit were those books were left rotting and decaying.

Silvio Berlusconi was the last leader that could unificate the right to govern.

"una faccia, una razza", or "Μια Φάτσα Μια Ράτσα"

*where, posting from PC

What you mean? Then how come spaniard s on Cred Forums told me they understood everything in italy? The locals had no problems with language

cucks

>Siete sempre meglio degli albanesi eh
M8 our thieves and criminals (even gypsies) don't deal with drugs or rapes or murder.
They just steal and run away.

Albanians are ... nuts

I think most central Italians are. I'm a descendant.

>2 lombards
>with a venice flag as scarf around their necks
wut

Pfft, tell me what have you gifted to this world in the last 100 years other than the olive garden?

He's talking about some kind of dialects, many regions still keep the regional language "alive".

>Spoken Spanish is hard and has to be learned.
And that's Castilian Spanish. Some of the western hemisphere dialects are awful. Cuban Spanish sounds like the speaker has a mouth full of glue and they keep cutting the ends off words so you have to infer conjugation by context. It's maddening for a non-native speaker.

I think they meant 'no problem' with basic conversation at the restaurant. Complex spoken language is hard as spoken French.

We sould make italy generals guys

It's true hans, but more complex. The black plague hit harder on italy than other parts of europe, no mineral resources, the fall of heavy fabric in international markets, there were many reasons beside america discovery.

LEGA NORD
E
G
A

N
O
R
D

>be proud "Italian" whose family came from Calabria
>learn that Southern Italy is shit and basically I'm a nigger
>learn the village we came from draws it's name from the Albanian refugees that settled there in the middle ages or some shit

Further and further down the shit pole we slide!

Sul serio, chi non vuole abolire i senatori a vita?

Votate si e non rompete il cazzo.

well, albanians ARE shit. I think it's because they're muslim.

gypsies are scum among scum btw, why are you going to final solution with them?

NO, ma chi vuole votare insieme a quelli che hanno distrutto l'italia? come cazzo fai a fidarti?

Rate.
youtube.com/watch?v=NC77o0-plRs

Arbëreshë are based as fuck, also they are orthodox not moslems.
I know a fascist one.

The are leaving Romania en masse.
In 5 years no more gypsies.
Enjoy your daughter bringing home literrally a pooinloo (gypsy)

>Calabria
kys you nigger

Is there no historic reason for it from the time of kingdoms etc?

>togli 10 senatori a vita
>rimpiazzali con nominati dalle regioni e dagli l'immunità già che ci sei

You mean Molisn't? No, i'm from SERENISSIMA

LOL
The closest thing to a relevant right wing party is the Lega Nord. Which is still seen as a bunch of separatist retards.
Brothers of Italy? Irrelevant.
New Force? Completely irrelevant, pants on head retarded AND an honey pot.
M5S? SJW as fuck.

t. austro-ungarico

I actually prefer albanians to nomads, at least they're pale with big tits.

Why do the French sound like snobs when speaking?

Is your dad still fucking your m... his cousin ?

What do Italians think of Puglia Italians? That's where my mother's family is from.

If you're going to give a personal opinion on them, please say what province you're from so I get an idea on who thinks this way. But I also want to know what the general feeling among all other Italians is about them.

>Then how come spaniard s on Cred Forums told me they understood everything in italy?

Simple conversations, most low level words are very similar.
French Spanish Italian all in same language group, Romance.

I prefer albanians too. But they are nuts.

The Puerto rican and Dominican accents are the worst. Just awful

It's really fucking weird how some Albanians look perfectly white and others are clearly Turkish or other muds. I think the Ottomans brought muds there in great numbers when Albania was under their control.

Sai perche i politici italiani fanno schifo? Perche sono uno specchio della poplazione italiana. Smettetela di distanziarvi dalla politica, siamo tutti nella stessa barca.

>teniamo persone con alzheimer e demenza senile a prendere decisioni per il paese finche non crepano

youtu.be/0I71VX5RyGA

All you need to know about Italy desu senpai.

>Puglia Italians

Those on the adriatic coast can see albania from their windows.

Davero. Politicians are not some other species sent to govern the people. They are from the people.

We love all italians
except separationnists pieces of shit
REEEE GET GASSED SEPARATIONNISTS

i've watched this like 150 times and I still can't get enough of it

Why our left and right are so mixed right now?
There is basically nothing left for us to believe in

>cousin
Sister.

Why didn't Italy have colonies?

>The southern region has been crowned by National Geographic and Lonely Planet as one of the best holiday destinations in the world outside the door.
>National Geographic has recently compiled the ranking of the "Best Trips" for next year and Puglia has entered among the top destinations around the world .

visitpolignanoamare.net/en/events-and-news/puglia-is-the-worlds-most-beautiful-010.html

RIP DVX

It did, just not as many because they were late to the game

well ,
Another ride on the fashy-coaster maybe ?

>Why didn't Italy have colonies?

It did.

Also how accurate is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=_iV0XHWWIlc

they had colonies but you how niggers are

youtube.com/watch?v=EDCHk6JhFzQ

>senatori a vita
>partecipare alle votazioni
Sono troppo impegnati a godersi i soldi
Poi su una grossa riforma decidi se votare si o no su una cazzata come i senatori a vita, se dovesse passare la riforma l'anno prossimo quando sei in un bar a goderti un caffè pagato con gli 80 centesimi l'anno risparmiati sui senatori cerca di godertelo, in fondo ti è solo costato la democrazia

Because by the time we unified other countries were already ahead of us and by the time we were ready for colonies there were just useless stuff

Sup cannolis, I'm coming to visit pastaland next month for work.

Gonna be near Milan. Hows it looking on the migrant front?

Nah we all hate gypsy. and romanain by reflex.
they're both shit. albanians are shittier because muslim.
questo è uno dei motivi per cui io voglio il ritorno alla monarchia. Almeno hai qualcuno addestrato da una vita e qulcun altro che può correggiere gli scazzi ftti da quel qualcuno se/quando scazza. La democrazia è troppo una merda. E le dittature son peggio.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

From North or South Puglia?
The North ones are always angry and assholes from some reasons
The South ones are really nice

Pretty spot-on commonplaces.

Ma sono d'accordo anche sugli altri punti.

>tfw from South Tyrol
>tfw aryan
>tfw true roman heirs
>tfw actual master race
>tfw rest of Italy despises us because we're just so perfect

That's a prime example of what I was talking about. Cubano/10.

>fucking commie
try this
youtube.com/watch?v=YdVaHCCxHMw

Naples is accurate
Alto Adige too, fuck those cunts
Valle d'Aosta is based and not french at all

Google "Vieni a Ballare in Puglia - Caparezza". It's a rap song about the love-hate relationship between Puglia and its citizens.

>South Tyrol
It's spelled Trentino

Thanks.

that's austrian clay

some of them are norman tier and some others are shitskins
Norman tier know how beautiful their region is and try to keep it as beautiful as possible
Shitskin tier is to dense and does absolutely nothing valuble with his life

kek, the north was a shithole, the savoia stole all the gold from naples and siciliy to pay their debt helped by french and the eternal anglo

THEY CAN COME AND TAKE IT
FROM OUR DEAD FINGERS

Do any South Tyroleans actually consider themselves Austrians or Germans and want to seceded or is it only Austrians/Germans who want South Tyrol?

not quite

youtube.com/watch?v=5aWYkwV-pn0

Is there a better song to describe being italian?

Spain bro tell me can you understand italian? Will trump make mexico spain again?

I'm a bit Tyrolese so I would gladly give it back to Austria. Maybe in exchange of political support for independent Triveneto.

and Galizia is Portuguese clay
And it isn't

>Tyrol
>true roman heirs
>master race
youtube.com/watch?v=sWOUi0PVTXw

hahaaha

literally Cred Forums the movie character

There was even a terrorist organisation
It's Austria that is not interested in them not the opposite

why do japs have these weird hardons for fascism

Most South Tyroleans don't really care much for Italy, but we don't consider ourselves Austrians. we just would like to stay away from all the shitstorm that's heading towards Italy right now

it'll be Austrian clay when you conquer Portugal and finally end that eye rape inducing atrocity that's your penisula.

>galicia portuguese clay
it's the other way around, portugal is a spanish province

I can understand spoken italian maybe 50%, and deduce the rest. written Italian I'd say I understand 80%

> South Tyrol
>tfw true roman heirs
When this happened?

Tell me more about the portoguese towels thing.

He wants to divide a tiny nation that is struggling and near achieving unity

it's the same to me with Spanish, but try to learn italian and see what happens.if happens the same thing that h's happening to me it will be hilarious, trust me. for example, why amo means bait in Italin andmaster in Spanish? really makes you think...

Non ci credo che uno spagnolo, un essere appartenente ad una razza inferiore che non hai contribuito all'avanzamento della società umana tranne per qualche caso isolato capisca la lingua che Dio ha donato al suo popolo prediletto

When you got raped by ahmed

They've been known to be an exporter of quality towels and women with moustaches since after wwII IIRC, but not of much else, it's a very poor backwards country, even more so than ours, Italobro

I understood 100% of that, who're you calling inferior race you semithic shitskin?

evviva evviva sei bravo

Only Sicily, austro-hungarian

Can we be friends ?

don't bother him, he must be a grana padano

So if I was talking to a italian girl and I said te amo she would be confused? What your opinion on the singer luis miguel

manlet alliance

Fuck UE, putos bárbaros restauremos el imperio hermanos francia, italia y españa!

you're a filthy barbarian tough unlike me who i'm a true son of Rome
t. romanian

pezzente gli spagnoli sono afro levantini, progenie bastarda di iberici e mori
delete this reeeeeeeeeeee

United latin states when ?

History of Italy is like the history of any another nation: long.
Sorry if i write bad, Juventus match awaites me..

I will tell you what i see since my prospective, economically, socially, politically and historically.

PART 1
North vs South (vs Centre)
Italy has 20 regions. I think it's very fragmented like USA, every region is like a state, cause' even the language is different. We, italians, all talk the 'dialetto toscano', the Tuscan dialect, the language of that region (starting from 1500' with literature from Dante, Petrarca, Boccaccio).
Southern regions are poorer than northern region, it's a fact. Post WWII people from south regions tried 'migrating' to north to search fortune, like the 'American dream', (as example, Milan).
In south regions like Puglia, Sicily, Campania (with Naples) people, in general, since they are poorer, they have a poor educational system ('all the money goes to north') and they tend to be ignorant. They tend to. I'm not assuming they are all. But some areas seems places like Third World, like Africa, hot and desertic.
So, since they don't study, it's like (every single south region) they have their own culture, language and so on.. In these (beatiful) poor places tend to born Mafia, Cosa Nostra, Ndrangheta, criminally organised association, cause' people don't see a future.
(In italy mafia it's a big problem, some people think even in northern regions there is, even in Rome, the capital and the political and burocratic centre of the state)
Maybe i'm a bit too negative but realistic, or maybe my vision is too 'romantic', i don't know.
These are my sensations and what i see as a 24 years italian living in Emilia-Romagna, generally speaking.
Milan and Turin in Piemonte (was) is like the centre of industrial economy (Fiat) while in South Region are few companies.
Lombardia is like the region who thinks he carries on its shoulders the all economy of Italy so there are political parties who wants to become one single state.

yes, and not, there isthe verb amare and the word amo. Unless you'll say that while holding a bait there won't be any problem.

when we kick all the niggers out of our countries
then, my friend, the world will tremble before our might

Fanculizzati, gli Spagnoli sono bro-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=htDZSdp7HH giudeo

youtube.com/watch?v=htDZSdp7HHA

giudeo

Amar is spanish past tense for "to be loved" it might offend her.

you can still go with the nord "master race"

t. albanian diaspora

its not past tense you dumb redneck, its present infinitive