Why is there so many homeless men and so few homeless women

why is there so many homeless men and so few homeless women

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/1671241/woman-left-homeless-after-a-break-up-is-now-using-a-travel-dating-site-to-tour-the-world-for-free/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sucks to suck Tim

Because vagina.

>be woman
>be homeless
.spread my legs
>suddenly can live with a guy free of charge indefinitely

Women can hook. May not be the most pc answer but it's accurate.

What a whore, I hope this got posted on facebook for her parents to see.

>Women

Judging by the filename, it is on FB

Charities work very hard to make sure that women don't become homeless, they don't do the same for men. There are usually a few "women and children only" homeless shelters in every city. The men's shelter is usually crappy.

Society sees its men as disposable while its women as gold.

her dad is the one who came on her face.

>Society sees its men as disposable while its women as gold.

This normal given how reproduction works. One man can impregnate multiple women, while women are needed to much longer in the process. A high female to male ratio can work out ok, but a high male to female ratio limits reproductive potential.

Gibs sauce nao

Men have it much harder than women in western society. Cred Forums denies this and calls me a virgin or tells me to go outside, but I know what I've seen in my life. People that are not autistic and not retarded know that women have it easier than men and men have it harder than women in western society.

>1 post by this ID

because a woman can fuck her way up.

This is shopped, original one had a reddit timestamp.

Oh shut the fuck up we don't live in the Stone Age anymore. If you view yourself as disposable then you're just a good little cuck.

because governments tax successful men to pay for womens services.

This. If a woman falls on hard times she'll just shop around for a guy who's desperate enough to get his dick wet to make all of her woes disappear.

Women get the house in the divorce, that's why.

Tim probbly fapped like a madman to that pic

thesun.co.uk/living/1671241/woman-left-homeless-after-a-break-up-is-now-using-a-travel-dating-site-to-tour-the-world-for-free/

because they can do shit like this

This.

And if you're in Canada, she gets to take alimony when she leaves you.

Suck a couple of dicks and fuck a couple of guys everyday and you have enough money for a shitty aparment by the end of the month

i expected the sign to say "this is why i need feminism"

>high male to female ratio limits reproductive potential.
That's why the chinese limit their female population. Communist population control.
In the Soviet union they messed up by being pretty feminist. Now Russia has so many women who just whore themselves out.

its fake

>Tim is not happy with the pussy he has at home
>goes out on the shag
>dominates women
>feels on top of the world again
>home bitch finds out
>goes out and gets dominated by a random bloke
>cums all over her face, pure degradation
>she tries to use this as an attempt to make him angry

Why are women so backwards? I'd have the greatest feeling of superiority right now if I were Tim.

>the UK is not satisfied with the EU
>UK fucks off to be friends with USA
>Scotland finds out
>Scotland chooses to sod off to the EU
>sends the UK a text containing their fucked finances as a result of EU fees

BECAUSE MEN ARE SO PRIVILEGED!

that's very professional. is there a website where i can add cum to my friends faces?

Cause a lot of homeless are ex-military. Men are more likely to be in the military.

Stupid military-chucks, veterans are a bunch of faggots anyway. "I'm too poor to go to college or have a clue what to do with my life. "

But... :

because if i were as bad with money as my girlfriend i would be homeless

Fuckin nerd

Sure post a picture so that everyone on the internet can see that'll teach him

who actually won in this argument, Tim who cheated on his girl and smashed some puss, or his now ex-gf, who got jizz all over her face and shared this pic publicly?

>Why did you capitalize the 't' in "too"?

Pretty much this.

>the redditors that populate this board can't even recognize photoshops anymore
jesus

kek this.

>francofaggots

Nice work, kraut

how to get murdered dot jaypeg

>Now i'm on the internet forever as a slut

Wow. I just looked up the Guidelines for it. Fuck that. Bitches just not worth it. I'm lucky my ex just decided to run away with borrowing my life savings to get back on her feet and 'forgetting' to pay it back in lieu of making a support claim.

She could have ruined my shit, financially.

#NeverMarriage. Like I'm not even fucking kidding you.

>millions of years of evolution did not have any effect on gender roles or behavior

>That's why the chinese limit their female population
That's an unintentional result of one child policy. A man is gonna make more money compared to a daughter, but evolutionarily speaking a woman is worth more.

>In the Soviet union they messed up by being pretty feminist.
user, kys. USSR was in no way sjw. You have no idea what you're on about.

>Now Russia has so many women who just whore themselves out.
That's because men die earlier in Russia due to all kinds of shit because Russia. At birth there's more males but they die off in droves compared to females.

A+ shop
10/10
Spectacular
Well done
Don't see me after class

Did I say it was relevant today? Old habits die hard and this sort of shit is basically instinct.

how can you trust anything posted on Cred Forums when it's users are this dumb, gullible, and unable to read?

""""""""""redpilled""""""""""
lol

> implying that's not hand soap

That would be pretty funny if OP was real.

>fucking chad cheated on my I'll show him!
>take a selfie with facial from jamal
>screenshotted.avi

>chad's face when