I hope he runs someday. His twitter account is extremely redpilled

I hope he runs someday. His twitter account is extremely redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He seems like too much of a fucking weirdo even for Trump standards

The Trump dynasty will begin soon. Ivanka will be the first female president. Barron will lead the world into a new golden age as prophecized.

I think if his dad wins he will run for govenor.

He needs to run for mayor of NYC first. Then for state senate or governor for a couple of terms, then once he's in his mid-40s he should run for president, but only after a democratic president ruins this country like Obama did.

If kek wills it, it shall be done.

Who is going to be left behind to run the Trump business?

If we meme it, it will come true. We have the power.

Eric Trump. He's the one running it now.

>Cred Forums posting with a twitter account linked to his real name
>redpilled

What kind of shit does he post?

A lot of controversial stuff. He even embraced the deplorable pepe meme that came out a couple of weeks ago.

This guy. This based motherfucker is the reason trump posts memes. Don jr. Is the only one of his children that knows about internet culture. Although Trump uses twitter, Don jr is everywhere online. He is the connection between us and Big Don.

He definitely lurks I have no doubt.

Recently he had that tweet about poison skittles in a bowl, calling the poisoned ones the terrorists and the regular skittles the other "refugees". You know, the would you take a handful of skittles analogy.

Apparently that was SUPER CONTROVERSIAL OMGGGG

I'm convinced Don Jr. is the link between Cred Forums and his dad's campaign and the bulwark against "allied" kayaks like (((KUSHNER))) and (((SHELDON ADELSON))) trying to co-opt and water down Trump's nationalist message He shouldn't lower his guard against these hook-nosed cretins no matter how supportive they pretend to be.

He goes on Cred Forums, no doubt. Or at the very least he goes on /r/The_Donald.

Wasn't the skittles picture directly from Cred Forums?

I remember it being posted here like a month ago.

He liked this link on twitter pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/ Confirmed Kek worshipper

That was fuckin retarded. It's like the entire left decided to pretend to have never heard of the term 'metaphor' as a rebuttal to this

>w-what does he mean refugees are LITERALLY skittles? That's like, demonstrably false, they're obviously human beings. Case in point - 2 arms, 2 legs and a head checkmate shitlord. Like seriously wtf is wrong with this racist?

What do you expect? Liberals blow everything out of proportion.

>His Twitter account is redpilled
>Twitter
>Redpilled

I seem to have discovered a contradiction in your statement OP.

Holy shit, where is the pepe article, I would love to read that, sounds hilarious.

That shit only killed me because the analogy is old as fuck.

memes aside, trump jr is most likely future president beyond donald sr, and hillary, if she still counts

Did he cop that from Mike Huckabee? That guy is pretty much the Noam Chomsky of snack food analogies

>22
Kek wills it

Baron, although he will get someone to negotiate for him, he will do the numbers.

there's on eon Hillary official website.

pepethefrog.faith