MAJOR HAPPENING

Trump endorsed by Robert J. Kennedy's speechwriter, who is calling Democrats to support the Republican nominee.

Hillary BTFO.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Great!

Bump

>politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
Nice!

GOOD. Donald Trump will win 34% of democrats. "blow their minds RFK"

Shit

That is WELL written

So far this election had been really fun, memes and shit.

But the Bilderberg candidate is really something to fear

As weird as it sounds, it seems that by supporting Trump Cred Forums may well be a board of peace.

Liberals today are the biggest warmongering bastards now, I don't see how a bunch of hippies became something like that.

>JFK
>Deploring the party of war
IS this some sort of alternate universe?

JFK was killed because he was against and actively stopping nuclear weapons being given to israel.

Democrat voters aren't really liberal, they just go with the flow.
And the flow is neo-liberalism, which is a horrible mutant form of liberalism that curiously isn't liberal at all.

>being THIS bluepilled

JFK and Nixon were the last redpilled presidents allowed to hold office. They killed one and made up a scandal to destroy the other. Johnson was an Illuminati puppet and destroyed Kennedy's legacy.

Put it this way, Cred Forums's Big Boss memes hold more truth than most realize

Si vis bellum para pacem

This election season has been amazing. I'm so fucking glad I started hardcore lurking and posting on here around December. This truly is the path of light

this is huge

Trump gets a Kennedy insider to support him
Hillary gets the Bush family to support her

Times have changed.

Same

Also, this guy worked for the entire family and is probably aware that their bosses were killed because they went after the fucking Federal Reserve and the (((elite mafia))).

wait so jfk didnt write his own speeches?

Rfk was killed by hillary after all

Generally speechwriters work with the person who they're writing for. They don't just hand them a sheet of paper and say, "Here's your speech."

My god the anal annihilation in the comments. These sheltered retards have gone their whole lives thinking they are the good guys and they can't react with anything other than ad hom.

Just wait, i got CNN running here and they complain about everything he said today

>business as usual
>mfw they will spin this against him too

That is so well written.

Trump needs to hire this man immediately for his campaign.

Everyone can be bought, probably the guy just got bribe money from drumpf's campaign to say that.

Oh good, I was worried that someone went off the reservation of their own volition. Thank you for Correcting The Record, my friend.

Hey, this is the internet. You can't just come here and make things up.This is a place for trustworthy information.

If it isn't the writers true belief, it is more likely that he is trying to get a spot in Trumps campaign rather than him being bought.

>Endorsed by RFK speechwriter
>RFK was assassinated while the heavy favorite to win 68 election cycle

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Sex 7s for Trump

Jesus christ, those fucking comments

>expecting anything better libshits
It's funny that they claim to be about about tolerance because they are perhaps the most intolerant and least open-minded individuals I have ever had the displeasure to speak with.

It was a good read and should have at least awoken some of the Democrats to the failed foreign policy of the last 8 years, but I guess they really don't give a shit about that. All they care about is their "muh not Drumpf!" narrative.

Can we meme him into a comedy show. Get him as the next host for the Daily Show. He has a personal vendetta against Trump and it would be hilarious to watch him lose his shit in a dead pan voice.

Do you have that image I can use as a background on PC and mobile lad

Just the friendly, tolerant left displaying rampant ageism.

Holy shit based (((Alinsky)))

>Major Happening
No. Kill yourself huenigger.

Great article. I do hope Trump wins. I'm scared of what the world will look like with Clinton in charge.

>go look at comments
>top comment is this:

>James L Aldrich ยท Dallas, Texas
>Adam, you are an old white confused borderline racist. Phuck off!

look at those peace loving, tolerant liberals folks.

democrats should all kill themselves, they don't deserve to vote for trump.

How can she even recover?

Same here my man

Now that's an endorsement.

peace and tolerance are for cucks you retard.

She aged so badly over ten years.

>Democrats are the part of war.
In the comments:
>NUH UH! NUH UH! NUH UH! SENILE WHITE MAN! FUCKING RACIST!

Barely exaggerating.

Christ on the cross.

Holy shit my sides were not ready for that webm

>Can we meme him into a comedy show
We need more JEB! Pocket turtles, guacamole bowls, please clap, glock tweeting, he's not even his moms favorite...

If he wanted to get bought, he would just tell Hillaries campaign administration that Trump tried to bribe him. He would get MUCH more and wouldnt endanger his reputation. But nice try, shillbot

True speech writer. Great rhetoric, nails the good, ignores the bad, and spends the right amount of time digging at the opposition while emphasizing his candidate's pros as a contrast. Much better than Hillary's "I'm not Trump" speeches.

Fuck man. We need Onizuka in colleges.

Why do I see so many dota related images and pro player reaction pics on Cred Forums? At least once a day it feels like.

/d2g/ has been a Cred Forums colony for years

>Cred Forums has a colony on fucking /vg/
Why am I not surprised

>perfectly reasonable sound arguments
>comments are nothing but frothing at the mouth

some people can't be saved can they?

(((walinsky)))

Beautiful. RIP JFK and RFK

Damn that was a good read.

Why are the people in the commen section in such denial? Why do they blindly follow a party that is completely corrupt and no longer cares for the people?

FREE ME FROM THESE PEOPLE

>Speechwriter

Whoopie fucking doo meanwhile we have a former republican president voting Clinton.

Never heard about Watergate being a setup, can you red pill me on it?

>not Nixon
Nixon was based he just made the horrible mistake of listening to the Jews.

"America first, last and always; for ourselves and for our posterity"

I want a tattoo of this

>meanwhile we have a former republican president voting Clinton
That's fine. Nobody really liked Bush Sr. anyway, GOP loyalists just pretend to so they don't have to admit that they elected two shitty presidents and from the same family no less.

That fucking comment section tells me a lot about the kind of people that read Politico, senpai.

So how long till Trump is assassinated with a Carcano rifle an the central intelligence blames it on Commies or I guess in this case Wahhabist?

Is this how the party of JFK dies?

i fucking hope so
I fucking wish JFK was alive today, but alas he isn't. I know for a fact he would vote Trump, he'd see clean through Hillary's bullshit

That fucking comment section dear lord makes me want Hillary to win so I can hunt every fucking libshit across your damn country during the inevitable civil war.

The New World Order guy? The guy that raised George W. Bush?

Or you can wish for Trump to get elected instead and fight in the 21st Century Crusades. Just saiyan.