/Hillary/ General

Hillary Bros - we have a short period before 80 million people view our girl wipe the floor with Trump, hopefully with Lester Holt providing the assist.

How can we harness some organic meme magic to assist in the debate and debate prep. Who can pass along this info to Kek?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210258.html#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89631885/#89632507
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are nothing.

Hillary is the enemy of KEK. She gets nothing

CTR trying to hijack this board is fucken hilarious .

OP post also has no dubs.. KEK disapproves

enjoy OP

boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210258.html#

Serious responses only please. This is A /Hillary/ general thread.

Mods please assist

Bless her and bless kek

go back to your racist and misogynist candidate
just wait and see when Mrs. Clinton wins the white house and Trump holds his head in shame!

You like dicks

And you're going to literally shake with impotent rage and cry when Hillary wins in November. Then you're going to post in loads of threads, with loads of other cowards, about how you're going to rebel and wont stand for it. Then you're not gonna do jack shit.

By the power of Moloch, slave holder of Kek, please accept these repeating numbers to ensure a Hillary victory

>blah blah copy/paste shill speech here
Doesn't change the fact that you love dicks

FEED ME MORE BABIES

Hillery dies before the election

How should i spend the day with her guys? Got my time machine ready to go.

Yes, I am homosexual. So I do like dicks!

>Mods please assist

Fuck KEK. His most important GET was a fking r9k bot request. Kek is the lord of cuk and nothing more. Hail Hillary

Well mister cock lover, you should vote for trump. You are no longer an underprivileged demographic and Hillary couldn't give a shit about you.

Nice meme

May Kek strike you down Ahmed

I see. Then I will vote for Trump.

Fuck off

>1488

Great GET. Good riddance fighting the hordes.

>Mods, p-please assist~...
Is this the government version of "please respond"?

>Them digits

Kek is with you brother

>Mods please clap

All jokes aside, Hillary seriously might have a seizure during the debates.

WHITE POWER, TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER LOVER

VOTE WHITE, CUZ WHITE IS RIGHT

HEIL HILLARY20167

Best 1488 get I ever did see. Kek be with you my brother, shadilay

WHITE POWER WE CANT LET NIGGER LOVING RACE TRADERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER-LOVING RACE TRAITER WITH HEEBS IN THE FAMILY MARRIED TO A FUCKING IMMIGINT

FUCK THAT SHIT HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT 2016 LET THE SOUTH RISE AGAIN WHITE POWER

Praise Kek.

WHITE POWER, THIS NIGGER LOVER GOT YA'LL FOOLED ON THE RONG CANDIDET, YA'LL IS DUMB, HILLARY WILL KEEP THEM NIGGERS ON WELFARE, UNSKILLED, IN BROKEN HOMES IN THE GHETTO WHERE THEY BELONG, TRUMP WILL LET THEM MOVE INTO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

HEIL HILLARY2016
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITT: shills, cucks, faggots worry about the looming loss of the wicked witch

You guys keep repeating shit you never had to say before Trump won the nomination and started destroying your candidates attempt. Your desperation goes beyond your tainted psyche

Trump is already elected President, we just haven't counted the votes yet. Even your publications have admitted defeat.

see for psychological projection.

Jeb will win the elections screencap this.

Bump

Nice

Sorry, she's going to get BTFO.

I bet hillary enjoyed raping those innocent girls

her eyes reveal her true nature, she has no love except in having more currency and power, she has no soul

OP IS A RUSSIAN HACKER!

ABANDON THREAD

THIS IS A RUSSIAN HACKER SHILL THREAD

GO TO THE REAL /HillGen/ THREAD

ABANDON THREAD!

Sage this faggotry

You are paranoid

I don't know wtf I clicked, but kek approves.

I believe that Hillary will get 290+ electoral votes and has an excellent chance to win over the Latinos and business executives of Texas to carry the lone star state.

Take a screen picture of this post if you disagree to prove me wrong. Thanks for reading this and have a good day :)

I think Hillary used to look good about 20 years back. She used to have nice well rounded ass.

I remember this explicit fantasy of mine from around the Lewinsky scandal.

I used to imagine I was this tall negro with bbc fucking Hillary and Monica in turns fat asses and all. Can't fap to that anymore because of the way Hillary looks now

"Kek" user (lol this is so much fun)

We're not really sure if we can contact the hacker known as "kek" but we'll sure try.

I can't wait to see her "pwn" him, at the debates.

The George H W Bush endorsement came just in time

I think Hillary flips not only Texas, but Arizona, Wyoming and Montana as well

It's going to be a landslide

Ask her why she's boiling a fucking sandwich.

Enjoy the pictures guys

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89631885/#89632507

>Kekposters are actually hillshills.

Things are finally starting to make sense. That explains all the sliding and thread derails.

That's my thoughts precisely.

With the popularity of the Bush family, especially among GOP populist ranks, its pretty obvious we're going to crush them this November.

It will be a "top kek" lol.

>Mods please assist

Is that Jeb Bush trying to get his revenge on Trump?

This is what Hillary looked like in the 90s. She was quite a bit of a semen demon at the time

No way she flips Texas. People here are still very much anti-liberal. They only hate Trump because he beat Ted Cruz, but they def hate Hillary more

We don't need to. She is literally going to wipe the floor with him in the debates.

This cheeto fuck didn't even know what the nuclear triad is. It's not a 12 or 8 man debate so he can't hide. Remember how scared he was when Ted challenged him to a 1 v 1? Hillary is going to embaress him.

Apart from that, the polling underepresents minority voters because traditionally they don't respond to pollsters attempts to include (too much work, don't have landlines, don't speak English etc).

However minorities are her core base and after speaking to a few friends in America who are campaigning for Hillary, these minorities are AMPED to vote for Hillary.

I'm confident that she will win with 5-7 point difference.

Conservatives aren't like liberals; conservatives follow ideas, not people. Enjoy your peasantry.

I can't wait to see our girl smash Drumpf (lol) in the debate!

You Drumpfkins with your white supremacist frogs don't stand a chance!

Plus, did yo hear that the Bush family is voting for our girl? Ha! Trumpkins "botf" lol

Hurry up and save them guys, you never know when youll need to post them

thanks user

Checkd and saged

BUMP

>wipe the floor with Trump

Is your mommy gonna help too?

Faggot.

Is there an unedited, less shitty version of that? That shitty sausage :(

dirty Marxist loser threads belong on leftpol... in fact I doubt even they would endorse the Hillary creature

check here boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210258.html#

>Mods please assist

qt

I'm really glad that it's already been decided that Hillary Clinton, a healthy, honest, and experienced leader, is going to be our next president and keep us SAFE! We are STRONGER TOGETHER! Reply, share, like, if you agree!

Bill will kill Hillary in a murder suicide.

His final act of redemption.