ONIGGER SAYS TOO 50 COUNTRIES HE VOWS TO TAKE 360000 REFUGEES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS OBAMA SUCH A GIANT NIGGER
twitter.com/AFP/status/778328642376073216

You mean 500.000

USA YES!

That is very good because it will teach you guys to have some tolerance you should be thankful.
The US needs to do more than it is doing by now, way more, you owe people that.

>Obama draws pledges from 50 countries to take in 360,000 refugees
Did you fail school? Improve your reading comprehension.

I hear America's taking 5.000.000 refugees. When will the 50.000.000 refugees arive?

The more the DNC thinks it might be losing this election, the more incentive it has to import shitskins and settle them in swing states.

fuck off netherlands whore cousin

The 100,000,000 arrive in the coming months. I hope some get relocated in my town of 13,000 and enrich us. We're too white :-(

When Sweden will be full

btw
when migrants were going to Germany through here this past year
the local media in towns near the borders reported like 180k+ per month, while the german and austrian media were giving out info that they 'took in 35k this month' or some bullshit
am being srs, western media underestimates the number that got in

the moment the last sun dies

I really fucking hate Obama. I knew back in 2008 that everything was going to suck huge nuts.

OBAMA king of the niggers was going to try and show how different he was with his keynesian economics. Now this shit.

Please, Obama, can't you just die?

That's more than our population.

have fun, Minnesota cucks. you know you're getting a shit ton of them

Hello, I'm a babby at politics
When he says "take" refugees, does that mean that the federal government is using taxpayer money to ship them over here and house/feed them?
Or does it mean he's allowing this many to live here on their own dime.

This is just fair, USA created the refugee crisis and we haven't taken any yet
Europe didn't deserve the faith they got

What part of
>MUST NOT BELONG TO
Did you cucks not understand?

We don't owe anyone shit, hue hue monkey.

oy vey the 20 trillion!

dont know how it is in your country but in Germany they dont pay taxes for 2 generations, and get all the social benefits the natives get

and no, they dont pay money to ship them over, they just move there on their own cost, but continue to live there permanently

Germany has a woman in charge so thats why the policies are too soft on them

I'd give social benefits for a year at maximum, or 2 years if still unemployed, after that they are on their own and they must pay taxes if they want to stay
maybe even help them through some programs to find jobs faster and learn the language faster

but that's just me

>his keynesian economics
kenyan*

All and all that's not too bad. That' means 36 countries are in total going to take in 360000 refugees, right? That's only 10k each country. It could certainly be much worse, though I'd still prefer zero, it's better than a single country getting cucked to death by a million refugees.

How are there even any refugees left?

Refugees are manufactured in labs by the government

fuck, this made me think

>yfw refugees are paid actors

... either they're manufactured or paid actors