Armo/pol/

Greetings fellow Armenians on Cred Forums.

What do you do? Who are you voting for? Where do you live? Do you think Serj should step down? Do you support the Sasna Tsrer?

> tfw read that as Armellians

Also off by 5. Sad.

Not that rare. I've seen 1 in octillion pepes before. Shit's rare.

When will Armenians stop batching about the Armenian Genocide? I mean it was bad and all but why do yall still hate turks for it?

Should just be called Armenia/pol/

Aren't there more Armenians in Los Angeles than in Armenia? They are all voting for Trump obviously. In the election that really matters.

Even without genocide, hating turks is always a good thing. It's a matter of principle.

friendly reminder that armenians are the only ethnicity in the world less trustworthy and more cowardly than the kikes

I heard Armenians chimped at Russians earlier this year

Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe!

lol no, that would make armenians 90% of the LA population.

there's only about 200k in the US.

It is their idendity. They wont stop otherwise they would lost their idendity and be fully assimilated. This is why it is fucking impossible to argue with an arm*nian.

fuck you

fuck off im not typing all that shit

Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

Armenians are trustworthy if you're an Armenians. We are like jews, we help each other out even if it matters someone else gets fucked over.

At my college all Armos are in the student union and help each other get elected and get scholarships. In classes they share all the exams and stuff with each other. They even know an Armenian in copying center who leaks the questions to them.

We dont hate Turks. We hate those who are too retarded to admit it.

Confess the genocide happened and we can be true best friends.

Pic related from my college

t. Turk

Glendale? I used to shitpost w/ a bunch of Glendale armos. Only 1/4th Armo though myself

Turks are disgusting kebab scum but that doesn't make the friendly reminder any less factual my subhuman friend :^)

This takes like ten seconds.

Why did you reply to yourself?

Kebab can't into Cred Forums it seems. :^)

It was happened but
>Turkey will never accept nor take any responsibility
>No value was lost

You tried to do what Balkanians did in Balkans and get what you deserved.

I see you are getting hang of it. Things may be too haram for you here however. :^)

Serj should be charged with treason, Sasna tsrer have my full support.
I'd advice you guys to vote for trump.

Shnoragalutyun Engerner.(thank you my friends)

Honestly? No one cares about the genocide, we just hate turks because they're turks

You guys still exist? kek

Armo is what cuckservatives wish jews were like. They only talk with and date each other but I'd never expected to be jewd by one unless it like a Mercedes sale. I once wore an Armenian genocide shirt without even knowing what it was it just had a cool quote on it and they were all my friend then. Armos get an 8/10 I can't fuck the stacked girls and they don't turn their fucking brights off.

I want to kill myself
Nothing else is relative

If you're buying a car from an Armenian, you will be jewed to no limits. Always buy cars from Asians.

Why axper?

my cousin killed 24 armenians and two jewish families in the early 90s. May be Dudaev be blessed for ever for letting Noble People of Chechnya to cut the rats.

wew kardashians

also pic related

>why?
Let's start with that you CAN'T have a future in this country

>poor
>in a 3rd world
>no social skills
Not going into more details, I'm just not planning to slave myself to survive my whole life.

>that moloch cucks on their knees
TOP KEK

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M THE ONLY ARMENIA HERE
DELET YOUR POSTS!!!

Fuck off unfunny cunt, I was here first.
And don't forget to kill yourself.

[spoiler]I remember seeing another armfag here on summer "revolution" things[/spoiler]

The end is near

I don't know man, but for a while now I have been praising kek and have come to believe in my heart all things are possible.

The idea has come to me that we should do something to honor kek, like all the other religions do (Christianity, Islam, etc). Should we build a monument? Write a Bible or some prayers? Thoughts?

If I had the money I'd buy the property next to Maddows and construct a 400 foot Pepe colollis.

fuck you tripfag, fight me irl

>Armfags
>every fighting one on one
Wew, looks like you're new here. Tourist?

I use a VPN and I never really post under armenia.
I never seen armenians or armenia threads anyway so whatever

my post IDs change everytime I switch so I usually just pick US and leave it on.

Well, fug.
Turn on cnn in 2017.
N gna doit

Armenian here intending on moving to our homeland soon.
>Trump 2016
>Fuck turkey at all costs.
>Deus Vult

all that matters to me desu

I just learned that instead of being Iraqi and French, most of my Iraqi is Armenian. great grand parents came to Iraq around the time of the Armenian Genocide. Do I count? BTW mothers side of family's original last name was Tchakmakchian or something like that, do you know know what it means by any chance? sorry for so many questions.

>Armenian here intending on moving to our homeland soon
So are you rich it just retarded?

>Trump
Illegal or just a libertarded?

>Fuck turkey at all costs.
>Deus Vult
Yeeah, looks like retarded.

inb4
>U-UH GUYS GONNA SLAVE 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE JUST BECAUSE SOME RICHFAGS DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THEIR PROPERTY AND PEOPLE ARE JUST BRAINWASHED FUCK
Hope you get shot

Kill yourself

Iranian here

Barevvvvvvvvvv

You still count brother. You are a true Armenian.

Barev. Iranians are cool. I love Iranian Armenians