Why does everyone hate Jews (Israel) so much? Aren't they our only chance at eradicating Islam in the near future?

Why does everyone hate Jews (Israel) so much? Aren't they our only chance at eradicating Islam in the near future?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-saudi-israeli-alliance-saudi-fm-secretly-visits-israel-after-israeli-officials-visit-riyadh-to-counter-iran/5511526
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/israel-al-sisi-egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-transfer-alliance.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/28/28-may-16-world-view-report-israel-saudi-arabia-allying-iran-hezbollah/
youtu.be/5CpS7Q-6dnQ?t=66m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're flooding our country with Islam and brainwashing our sons and daughters with the most filthiest degeneracy they can come up with. (you gonna delete this thread again kike?)

I hate that they take my taxpayer money

I don't think they're going to eradicate Islam either

Israel has no intention of 'eradicating Islam'. They are unofficial allies with Saudi Arabia ffs

BUT GOY ISLAM IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE JEW!

Fuck you ratboy you'll just get the military to patrol and protect your temples, stores and homes like they do in France and Palestine.

Because they can't distinguish between (((Jews))) and actual religious Jews and Israelis. Actual Jews and Israelis have always been fine with me. They are strong-willed, anti-Islam, anti-immigration. It's only liberal """Jews""" in other countries that are trying to destroy things.

>inb4 shekels
>inb4 JIDF/Schlomo

>Why does everyone hate Jews (Israel) so much? Aren't they our only chance at eradicating Islam in the near future?
No, they are part of the problem, need to remove both to save our civilization.

If the Jew would will the eradication of Islam it would not fund ISIS.

Muslims act live uncivilized savages because of the jews. The Jew is the root of every issue in the world.

Nice pic OP. Heard you guys got caught using Russian models as well.

>le multilingual meme

"zyklon" ben "the montana merchant mangler" garrison

They are the immediate threat but not the endboss.

Oh fuck not this thread again. STOP TRYING TO PAINT US AS THE GLORIOUS MUDSLIME KILLERS

the endboss is our own selflessness and the denial of our supremacy. we'll never make it off this planet with our current demographics.

Israel and Islam are the same fucking thing.

Different methods, same results.

I thought we figured this shout already.

To soon Mossad. you should wait a few years with promoting this

>Aren't they our only chance at eradicating Islam in the near future?
globalresearch.ca/the-saudi-israeli-alliance-saudi-fm-secretly-visits-israel-after-israeli-officials-visit-riyadh-to-counter-iran/5511526
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/israel-al-sisi-egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-transfer-alliance.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/05/28/28-may-16-world-view-report-israel-saudi-arabia-allying-iran-hezbollah/

Israel doesn't have a problem with Islam, Israel doesn't like Islam that is fighting ISIS/Al Qaeda

if we attract male jews out of your country to move here, do you care?

Get out, JIDF operative. You're bait is weak

How many sects / types of jews are there ?

Cause I am pretty sure they are Goin through some internal fighting and fuckery... I would even say that before ww2, there was some nasty trickery and backstabbing of jew on jew.

I hope they make a greater Israel, although they should have went for madisgascar .

They seem to be brilliant and great entertainers, which speaks about their skill with words and showing emotions.

I think every group has both saviour and shit qualities in them

Syrian refugees enriching Israel
>when

>Aren't they our only chance at eradicating Islam in the near future?
Nope, that Russia

Say that you hate me, user.
Say that to my face.

No, their the only reason we havnt nuked the entire middle east yet.

It's either all or nothing in my eyes. Israeli dual citizens are notorious here for welfare fraud, using our schools/healthcare but paying tax in Israel, etc.

>being this new
Cred Forums is actually pro Israel and pro Judaism.
Cred Forums doesn't actually like Hitler or the Nazis.
Cred Forums doesn't actually deny the Holocaust.

Stop taking memes so seriously.

they are dividing the whole world so that they can kill all the remaining people after they have killed each other and only jews remain.

they have used blacks to make the money through music and entertainment and now to unleash them on white people. next step is to turn white people against each other by brainwashing the children with all this white guilt and forced diversity meanwhile the jews are the only ones who stick together.

next step is to flood europe with muslims. jews are the one propagating this diversity and race mixing bullshit meanwhile they are the ones who stress purity of bloodline the most.

to jews we are not even equal in death and want their own cemeteries so they are not buried next to non jews.

Here is the link to Israel Enemy of USA. youtu.be/5CpS7Q-6dnQ?t=66m15s

At least, I'm calling out the Jews for their crimes against the USA.

>supports ISIS
>never supported West in any of the last dozen wars and fights against Islamic forces
>le islam remover!

sure thing sandnigger

Based leaf.

Would you look at this stupid faggot, misunderstanding me completly.

I don't hate Silvio Santos for being jewish, neither do I hate any jew for being jewish, I hate Israel, not because they are jewish, but because of their abusive use of american military and several human rights violation, aggressive annexation of neighbooring territories rightfully belonging to other nations.

And I hate Islam not for their beliefs, but for the fanaticism that comes with it that is used as a weapon to hurt innocent civilians in order to promote their cause.

On hindsight I now see why you would misunderstand me and think I am a racist, should have explained why they are both a problem in my post, but this is not a case about racism at all, I hate people for their actions and political beliefs, not for their race or religion.

Everyone hates a winner.