Charlotte Protests

Protests are starting up again.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/melaninking2016/1DXGyLpyLwEKM
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs
thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/
wsoctv.com/news/test_20160921070239/448221128
wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164
youtu.be/XgVVKmBITgs
liveleak.com/view?i=ddb_1474466240
liveleak.com/view?i=90a_1474471798
youtube.com/watch?v=I2146tlPyyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
periscope.tv/melaninking2016/1ypJdoBlRgNGW?
periscope.tv/melaninking2016/1BdGYNevRgyJX?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bumping with pedophile Troy D Pearson, former Master Sergeant, USMC. Streams?

What is happening here? A bunch of libs and dindus doing a "lay in"? Looks like whitey is comfy doing schoolwork there in bottom right.

Not sure, but local channels have camera crews here. It's at the local University. Check WCNC, Channel 9 charlotte, etc.

who are these protests even for? there are no cops there to hear your concerns. you aren't changing anything!

They're trying to make themselves feel more involved without actually doing anything worthwhile.

It's typical BLM shit. Most of them have the stupid fist raise in African colors on their shirts. They are currently singing Sing Low Sweet Chariot.

All I see so far are commercial for that piece of shit Roy Cooper so far.

i suppose that's why they chose the comfiest, laziest form of protest imaginable.

but do they have to do this shit in the library all the time? that's some out on the quad shit, but maybe they just don't want ants in their clothes... the struggle

Living in Canada is a gift, fellow Canadanon. We might get made fun of for being leafposters and "DUDE WEED LMAO" memes, but the lunacy that I've experienced going to school in the US is unparalleled, especially by minority groups.

I'm coming home soon bro

BLM and nation of islam bussed in a bunch of agitators for tonight

should be good

Oh to be there with a pair of sunglasses and a blind cane. Shambling over those idiots while wearing golf shoes.

>Living in Canada is a gift
i think this all the time

I would just walk over them

Any excuse to lie down and not work.

Joke is on you. There is no home to return to.

>put on thick shades
>grab a cane
>be blind
>start stomping and smacking them
>???
>profit

A bunch of niggers and liberals laying around doing nothing, calling it a protest.

>nogs gonna realize these Charlotte cops don't fuck around
no kettling only blood

Dirt bike time.

>Canada will keep blacks out

Charlotte cops had their chance

SHP will be there tonight to crack skulls

Do niggers not have anything better to do? Like looting stores, raping whites or selling drugs?

No

Probably not. Plus their professors are likely encouraging this.

> BLM Organizer: What kind of event do you guys want?
> BLM: You ever heard of Jonestown?
> BLM Organizer: Say no more, you'll be disrupting the system in no time

>B-b-b-but he saved my mom by fixing the crime lab.
I finally broke down and watched the local news and that ad came on.
I could only stomach 15 minutes. Why does being red pilled suck so bad?

>(((Protests)))
Riots. Quit redefining shit, libtard.

If they tried to do what they did last night, you will have the national guard in charlotte and Obama sobbing about the innocent protesters being beaten by SHP.

Even tried looting a Wal-Mart.

Kek

Stop calling them protests

These are riots

>Niggers being lazy doing nothing but laying down is a """protest"""

Not really surprising senpai.

>yaeQ8OHz
What the fuck is SHP

What happened to stink bombs?

I would love to see someone set one off and watch the protesters gag at the ass smell

Anyone remember these?

They would come in handy

this

NC State Highway Patrol

They are fucking the biggest asshole law enforcement agency in the entire US

They won't hesitate

guys i live next to UNCC what should I do?

>that based chad on the lounging chair

Please tell me this ins't real.

I did consider pulling the fire alarm, but there are so many people there for another event in addition to this.

live stream

Go out and try to find where BLM is bussing in the rioters and take pictures

NCbro here. Can confirm. Our troopers are trained to be dicks.

How is this a protest? Niggers lay around like this all the time. On campus, in the middle of a mall, on the sidewalk, etc.

Niggers just camp out where every they want whenever they want. I bet the volume of rap music playing from phones in that building is absolutely skull shattering

No one has posted this yet?

Yep 100% dicks and I hear they are PISSED at CPD for allowing the rioters to block the interstate and loot trucks

NCfag here.
I've been pulled over by state troopers twice and both times they were dicks.

>MFW lived in NC for years
>MFW never had any interactions with the HSP
Are they bigger assholes than Ohio's HSP? because if so it makes me even more proud to be a native Carolinian

NC state highway Patrol (State Highway Patrol)

They are highly trained, required to maintain top physical fitness, used as bodyguards, and will fuck up your shit if you look at they cross eyed.

They are total assholes for the letter of the law. you do not mess with the men in the funny hats.

we must false flag on social media and both get the blm into the heavily armed good ol boy neighborhoods and get the good ol boys thinking blm is there to kill their pets and rape their women

They're just taking a break from not working. Also, pretty racist that YT hasn't provided free mattresses.

WHY IS THE WORD APOLOGETIC NOT IN THE COURSE TITLE

I COULD LITERALLY TEACH THAT CLASS BETTER THAN THE COLLEGE PROFESSOR WHO ATTEMPTED TO WRITE IT

Really niggers?

What school are they at?

I am a freemason with quite a few SHP brothers.

If they tried to block I-85 again they will go 1960's on their asses.

Another Soros paid distraction.

>protests
that's a funny way to spell CHIMPOUT

Probably

NCSHP are A+ long dicks of the law

They tolerate zero disrespect

okay i'll periscope around campus in like 30 minutes gotta get a meme account set up and take a shower

There is one person doing school work there...he's white.

Really makes you think as to why he isn't appropriating black culture by not going to school, and instead laying on the ground being an "altruist".

ya bish 96

This is when you accidentally spill your blue slushy over the railing.

any webm highlights from the chimping last night?

WHERE ARE THEY I LIVE IN CHAROTTE AND I WANNA GO PISS THEM OFF

WILL LIVESTREAM

>just nigs being lazy as usual
lol

They cut the feeds when it was starting to git gud. I didn't get to see the truck looting, maybe someone has link?

>be Canadian
>get hired to a super /comfy/ job
>full benefits and pension so i can retire around 50 with great health at minimal cost
>tfw I meet the rest of my coworkers and they are all white males

Yea, being a leaf ain't so bad.

I'd give that to Virginia's Highway Patrol, but they do come in a close second.

It's like these fuckers are put together on an assembly line like Terminators. The last thing that goes on is the hat, and then their eyes flash red. Would. Not. Fuck. With.

They're in the student union at UNCC it looks like. I maybe wrong though.

You ever notice during this election cylce how every time Hillary gets into some trouble politically, a race riot happens?

hmmm they're up early

near UNCC IIRC

7s

BRRRRRRRRRRRRT BRRRRRRRRT

They are more then pissed.

UNCC - University of North Carolina Charlotte

NC Trooper who pulled me over was a fatty.

I wouldn't lionize them. Most of what they do is parasite shit, giving out tickets for revenue to sustain themselves.

McCory's retarded "not 1 mile over" plan and all.

if you have nothing better to do than watch a bunch of niggers stand around and block traffic maybe you are the problem

Good. My sister goes to Queens. I don't need her being subjected to this gayness.

This needs to happen

I'm like 30 mins away from UNCC....really makes you think

nothing wrong with watching some nogs after work/school

So true. Kek

one of my idiot friends tried to punch one. Ended up in the hospital with a cracked skull from the headbutt. No joke. (NCSHP)

>applied for jobs in multiple cities
>didnt get the one in charlotte
>got one elsewhere
>mfw just got a huge new contract and a 6k bonus and don'y have to deal with "protests"

Guess I dodged a bullet.

From that picture they are all in the student union building.

with all that shit in the streets i thought they were in india

I'm so glad I graduated college just in time to avoid this nigger shit.

I'm confused, is this over the nigger who was shot in his car by the female cop, or is this the nigger who came out of his car holding a gun?

I used to live in NC. This is true. They'll pull you over and fuck your day up for even looking funny.

>2016
>getting walked all over by nogs
>sharts claiming their country is first world

lol

Awesome. This will push NC way toward Trump.

I'd kek but that's probably true desu

Both? Mainly the latter though

might as well close down the zoo

Livestream tonight?

Links to live stream?

>Niggers and leftists laying around being worthless
The memes write themselves

I lived in NC for 30 years. worked in government a lot. Never met a fatty SHP. Those that can't meet muster are passed off to NC Alcohol Law Enforcement (ALE)

Fucking true. Also at least when I lived in NC Charlotte had shootings Nd car chases like every week. The police force there takes no shit.

I wonder how much Soros is paying this scum.

Over the one who pulled a gun on the cops.

Find a tall building and stream it faget

What's SHP? Straw Hat Pirates?

If they allow women in the force then they aren't shit.

>typical marine

hooah army

u da bomb

Time for some comfy NTA stream tonight

They really don't fuck around lol

So just another day in the US of A?

Same here lol

>black police chief confirms he had a gun, not a book
>riot anyways

As per the rest of the thread, State Highway Patrol, which is the state police force in NC.

No one in NC messes with the SHP

Only NCfags can understand the terror of seeing that hat in your mirror

Post a livestream you fucking faggot

It doesn't matter man. Obama and the media have given them the go ahead to riot any time they feel sleighted in any way. When Trump is elected BLM will be investigated as a domestic terror group.

Can't the find a better "victim" then someone that pointed a gun at cops? Trump just won NC dindus

I've never seen a female one on patrol although I'm sure they have some token females running the comms or something

This

Only non cuck states have badass staties like this. Florida's state cops are pretty fierce too. That brown and tan uniform is some shit you never want to see. Also the hat was a good idea, looks intimidating as fuck.

This is an amazing picture. Someone should photoshop a rifle in her hands and blood all over the dindus. That would make it perfect.

okay guys walking to the union now
Melaninking2016 gonna periscope once i get there

dude looks just like a former employer of mine, and the guy was a total disgusting fucking pervert the likes of which i havent seen again

that one fucker with the afro looking up always makes me laugh

This image is great. The look of "I don't give a fugg" is on her face. Based beccy.

>looting is dangerous to the rich

lel
looting destroys the businesses stupid enough to operate in an area full of dindus, and further confirms why no businesses venture into inner-city areas

truly wealthy people aren't generated through gas stations

may Kek protect you with these digits

Yeah that's definitely the UNCC student union. I graduated from there a few years back.

>tfw you never got to disrupt a chimpout in your college days.

I imagine that she had to step over all of them too. Must have pissed them off a lot

Niggers need to get jobs

Especially after being in the Army, that campaign hat has always made me unsettled.

I'm from Texas and I never hear anything about our state troopers. They never fuck with me so I can't give an honest answer about them.

I walked in a while ago, they are indeed in the union

Protest? That shit looks like a sleep over. Fucking putting your backpack under you head like taking a nap and laying on your stomach with your iPhone and Starbucks coffee - true oppression. This little niggers and nigger lovers have no idea what true oppression even is...

off by 1

Also I agree with mowing down these assholes. Let the Right Wing Death Squads do what they are meant to do. We have let this circus go on too long.

Hoping for more pictures of beautiful white blonde women casually stepping over the nignogs and laughing.

Females are allowed in, but are not allowed to do patrol work unless they are with a male. They are allowed to work in ALE and SBI as detectives.

Besides, they have insurance.

It hurts the common man across the board by forcing businesses to raise prices in defence of theft in general.

The rich feel nothing when looting occurs.

This is retarded. The most bullshit, blind, leftist nigger logic I've ever seen.

"Oh no, I'm going to get a ticket, PANIC!!!"

Why? I pay my taxes on my car, I don't do drugs. If they want bux for my going 70 in a random 55 zone, fine, it's not worth fighting over it, but it's not exactly brain surgery or Seal Team 6.

Yeah but Texas has a fucking army and an air force.

Pic related.

Texas Rangers are kinda famous user.

not only did they find a gun, but they couldn't find a book anywhere. Not that the facts will matter.

periscope.tv/melaninking2016/1DXGyLpyLwEKM

I have a feeling user never been pulled by NC SHP.

Watch the streams tonight.

>That one Afro nigger checking her out

perfect view

are you sure they're starting?

seems like typical lazy nigger behavior.

>literal jarhead

IGNORE THE PROTEST GO FIND THE BUSES THEY ARE BRINGING THESE RIOTERS IN ON

THEY AREN"T STUDENTS

fuck this girl

>Besides, they have insurance.
Most insurance will only cover damage by riot, not by looting, and if you get looted the insurance company will try to claim the damage was by looting, and thus does not need to be covered.

>Texas Rangers are kinda famous user.
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs

Did they go offline? Or do they have a new channel? Cause I went to look for it the other day and there was no stream.

who?

Rangers aren't Troopers though. They're more like a state-level FBI.

AYO HOL up so you be SAYIN we WUZ KANGZ and QUANGZ and shieeeeeet?

Pretty sure Texas is the only state that has its own active state guard that cannot be requisitioned by the Federal government via executive order like the national guard can.

Also the only police entity in Florida that cannot give a warning, if they pull you over. They HAVE to give you a ticket by their rules

>Suddenly I thinking fallout

story plz

This, DESU famalams. I'd go check out the city, but I:
A) don't want the get caught in that shit if it goes left.
B) don't really know where to look
C) don't want to deal with traffic if that happens.

I also live a stones throw away from sugar creek, which is one of the more hood areas near university city. also where the guy got shot was pretty hood, and right next to really hood.

If anyone has any ideas where shit could go down, I may go check it out and come back with a trip. I'm off work today and tomorrow.

I just avoid being pulled over. It's amazing how traffic responds to a single FHP cruiser sitting on the berm.

>WE DEMAND ACTION!
>lays down

WTF?

They just want to be lazy. What do you expect from young blacks?

Dunno if this is the same guy but some tripfags from /k/ went to meme at a BLM thing. They got chased by the dindu horde, got cornered, and one of them open fired. Haven't heard anything about them in months but it sounded like a justified shooting to me.

Just got a ticket from a trooper the other day for going 6 over in the passing lane.
Feelsbadman.jpeg

>protest
But that's what Atkins library looks like all the time

So sick of these idiot monkeys and their bullshit

I once got caught in a DWI checkpoint in Wilmington run by the NCSHP.
I went on a drunken rant against the government and Obama and they let me go.
>true story.

I had a Michigan state trooper pull me over and treat me like osama bin laden before.

I'm a white, conservative dude with no criminal history driving a brand new car to my job, obeying all the traffic laws.

The 'fierce state cops' thing also means they're gonna treat law abiding white people like shit too.

The reason he pulled me over was for to "check if anything is wrong". It wasn't and he couldn't write me a ticket since I didn't do anything wrong.

I never drive in front of cops after that, I just take the next exit on the freeway or pull down a side street and park legally.

>tfw no Baltimore tier chimpout

This looks like a job for the Niggerwhipper 9000. Now with optional Ball and Chain accessory the Niggerwhipper 9000 will show those pavement walkers who not to mess with. BUY NOW

The Texas State Guard is not the only state force that cannot be federalized, but it by far the largest. Most states it is 300-1000, and it texas it is much larger.

Can't smell those over niggers.

Yell "He deserved to die" please

property owners are armed in NC

Yeah but that's Michigan, it's not surprising that the police would be statist assholes. Most cops in Florida I've come into contact with really believe in the whole "SERVE and protect" thing.

Dont have a link but I saw the full stream, 3 different trucks were opened and the piled it all in the middle od the road and torched it, then CPD showed back up and pretty much stood there getting yelled at until rioters got violent again, then they pushed them out of the road and started hitting the car in the middle of the road with their batons until it was moved. Happened pretty fast desu then the rioters stormed a gas station but didn't stay too long, then moved onto the ShartMart across the street where the police blocked them in then chased them out.

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Yeah Trump 2016 or MAGA

that nigger in blue is an true crip mayne

I can't wait until Trump is the fucking President and the organizers of these riots are found and shot.

as a resident living across the street from uncc, can confirm

>organizers
you clearly have not been paying attention

Fire up the camcorder and get some good footage.

It promises to be entertaining.

yell PEPE

Love having my concealed carry.

I'm nice and safe uptown, just have to deal with drunken bar patron noise and """street performers""". I'd like to see the rioters try their shit here during a business day.

Niggers nigging for attention as always. Literally their whole culture is Look at me!

I heard that what they really did last night was more like an incredible riot, closing off the highway and burning shit? These people are fucking insane.

seconded

Typical lazy nigs cant even protest standing up

CPD didn't do bad when they actually did something. But they just let those fuckers bust into those trucks (private property), torch it, and impede traffic for hours. Whoever was giving orders didn't give a fuck until the Mart was hit.

yup this guy

checked

its on you OP dont be a faggot

NC castle doctrine extends to one's vehicle. That lady truck driver could have lit them up if they were threatening her in her truck.

I live near uncc too. Shit is so funny, all the negros acting like they earned some type of pass because one of their kind shot another of their kind. Fucking apes.

my brother married a canadian and lived there for a year and hated it, wanted to come home every moment. Now hes back and brought his leaf with him.
Canada is perfect for pussies like you.

->

Only one person in that picture is doing anything educational and related to the purpose of universities. Can you spot who it is?

Isn't that SHP's job to ensure highways are kept usable?

jesus, those guys are fucking assholes, and get testy if they aint cracked nobodies ribs since coffee break.

Fucking this. Constant, and I mean constant, tickets going down I-85. Every time I pass near Concord there's 5-6 people pulled over. They do their job I guess but they're complete assholes.

I heard someone say that community leaders are asking for meetings instead of riots. No gibs in that.

thenewinquiry.com/essays/in-defense-of-looting/

Yeah it's real. The class is based on this essay.

She should've flattened them once they busted open the doors.

wsoctv.com/news/test_20160921070239/448221128

wsoctv.com/news/local/official-1-taken-to-hospital-after-shooting-in-university-city/448050164

I grew up down the road a ways from one of their barracks, and these fuckers think that DREDD is a training film.

>mfw niggers can't into regular subjects so they make up their own then claim it to be legitimate justification for their ape like behavior.

I mean the guys in the shadows pulling the strings like Soros. It's always a jew behind these movements. Same way the NAACP was started.

thanks for the link man

Granted, if I remember correctly, a large amount of human trafficking to the Southeast and Southwest and drug trafficking to the Northeast goes through Greensboro/Charlotte. They need to be trained well.

SECONDING THIS

Pure cultural marxism. This should not be allowed in schools.

The Triggered Nigger.

Texan, can confirm. Our Troopers are not to be fucked with either, but the Rangers are God damned blood hounds made man.

They robbed a walmart during the protest

youtu.be/XgVVKmBITgs

liveleak.com/view?i=ddb_1474466240

liveleak.com/view?i=90a_1474471798

Stay the fuck out of the left lane except for passing!

A friend of mine saved for about 2 years so he could "Work & Travel" to the USA. He was sent to Annapolis, MD and he got shot two weeks in because he relaxed around blacks.

I say kill them all.

If you don't know, it's basically the #5/#6 public school in terms of desirability in North Carolina, and easily outside the top 10 if you include private schools like Wake, Duke, Elon, HPU, and Davidson in that list. UNCC isn't the worst school in the world, but it's only marginally better than some directional public universities in other states. The black people that go there aren't smart enough to take advantage of Affirmative action and get into UNC/NC State, but they also think they're too progressive and intelligent to go to one of the few really good (compared to the others) HBCUs in the state.

Any other NC anons made sure their guns are loaded and ready?

Fucking potent, when I was a freshman we set a bunch off in the school

Did it ever occur to you that maybe I was passing? And even if I wasn't passing the right lanes in my town are fucking garbage. Potholes, and cracks they cover can make it rough ride.

MOVE
>
>

Was he reading The Art of the Deal bychance?

Always are these days dude.

did they wake up?

wanna see

Whitey don't care 'bout us.

Niggers too lazy to stand up when they are protesting

VA Highway Patrol are only really dicks to tourists, and only South of Fredericksburg, they don't give a fuck in NoVa.

NC SHP are bored cocks without humor. They do not discriminate by where your licence plate says you're from, you are all equally guilty of 8 over in a 55.

All three times I've been pulled by one they didn't even have an accent. I've never known one personally.

They may not be human.

Troutman fag reporting in and ready to go.

You now what would make a good protest if all the liberals drank poison on the same day to prove their commitment to their agenda. I would be happy to help mix the coolaid.

You're a saint dude

>that tranny deferring to the nog

don't wanna whitesplain or transplain or nothing

>keeping a gun unloaded
They're always loaded.

Of course, it did. It's not my fault if you chose to omit that information, however.

And great job implicating yourself further by saying why exactly you don't drive in the right hand land.

>its about the law

no such thing

Not even sure it the 5-6 best.

Public
UNC
NC State
NC Central
UNCG
ECU
App State

I would put as higher level schools. Hell, UNC wilm and WCU might be better then UNCC.

(was accepted to all NC state schools, but ended up at WCU since they made it a free ride.

If you don't have a job to go to anyways, then why the fuck not just lay around on the street?

this shit is being funded and pushed by the DNC and hillary campaign to distract america

take my digits

Maybe they should pick up as fucking book or two while they in there?

UNCC graduates become waiters and hostesses at restaurants while they get a second degree so they can land a $40k/year job. Would not hire

Where are you streaming this on? Kikebook? jewtube?

But then they'll get shot.

>NC Central

LITERALLY the nigger school of the system. It's in Durham and surrounded by crackhouses.

UNCW is the best school for marine biology on the east coast. It also has a decent history department.

UNCC isn't really a best school at anything. I've heard they're okay for architecture. Which is ironic because their campus is fucking boring as fuck.

In the student unison at uncc.

Source: I recognize the carpet pattern and architecture lol

Except for their engineering school. I'm am engineer student there and it's on par if not more hands on than nc state.

I definitely do not go to main campus though, it's exactly like your description, hb2 protesters are still hiding out in the bathroom harassing whoever goes in either genders room.

>be irrelevant on world stage
>profit from being little brother of GOAT America
>most of our history we've kept to ourselves
>literally no one cares about us

I CAN'T WAIT until we return to jokes about canada who? again. Irrelevancy was the best thing to ever happen to this country.

Can't make it rich here but you can have a comfy, well-off life.

From what I heard, he got released. Saw that one live, too.

this is disgusting

Calm down user, I said "passing lane" not left lane. Pretty sure my stating that made it clear enough for anyone with a double digit IQ.

This. UNCC grads are the worse.

At least with WCU and App grads, I know I am most likely getting a kid who the first person in his or her family to graduate college, but they are hard workers.

UNCC graduates are almost always the worse of Millennials

He didn't get shot in annapolis unless he's a nigger himself.

NC Central gets high marks for being one of the best traditional black public colleges in the nation. Also has a good law program.

>Whites get minority money to go to central - no joke.

Everything's bigger in Texas. Also, checked.

This dude and some others livestreamed themselves walking around the protest outside of a Minneapolis police station after the Jamar Clark incident. Basically, they started getting chased and decided to fire off a few shots as they ran away. Four got arrested, and I think this guy and maybe one other will be in prison for some stupid thing like inciting a riot and something else.

Source: I kind of know this dude and one of the others IRL. Pretty huge faggots tbqh senpai.

UNCC isn't a university. It's a daycare for parents to send their adult children and a springboard for niggers to get pell grant money.

NC Central isn't a "desirable" school by any stretch of the imagination. If you're going to an HBCU in North Carolina you should be going to NC A&T. They have the largest alumni network and job opportunities for them in the Triad are abundant.

I'll give you UNCG for certain aspects. It definitely has some very good programs but it's a relatively small school in one of the more boring NC cities (Greensboro is getting better but I've lived there my whole life, Winston-Sale, Asheville, the whole Triangle, and Charlotte have a lot more to do) and waaaaay more liberal than any other NC public university besides UNC. Considering most of the people in NC going to lower-tier universities are probably conservative UNCG gets a bad rap from rural areas. Hell, the majority of people in the Triad don't even go to UNCG because it isn't seen as desirable.

As for any others I think it's obvious they are obviously worse than the ones already mentioned, excluding UNCW. UNCW in my opinion is probably the #5 or #6 desirable state university just because a shit ton of people want to be within 15 minutes of the beach. For that sole reason (and a few decent programs) UNCW may be as desirable as UNCC.

I live in NC and have drove commercial. NC State Troopers < virginia < Ohio. The ohio state patrol literally announce their had on on the cb at state lines and live up to it's full on erectness for your ass. seen lead foot truckers get at least a couple bubble gum slips in one day

>inciting a riot
BUT THEY WERE ALREADY FUCKING RIOTING

He fell into the "black people are based" meme

I would be if I wasn't going to school out of state. Godspeed my fellow North Carolinians. Figure this might trickle over a slight bit to South Carolina too but not much.

>Do niggers not have anything better to do? Like looting stores, raping whites or selling drugs?

Niggers don't even wake up before 1PM, and shuffle around till closer to midnight. They're nocturnal predators.

There is a reason man learned to fear the dark.

Yeah that was some shit. The actions were completely justifiable actions on their part honestly. The judge/jury/whatever just didn't like it because Minneapolis is blue as fuck and thought they were being assholes trying to start shit.

This is true for the Liberal arts college. The Engineering college , though, seems to be decent.

Outside of arctecture, what does UNCC have?

Most of the other schools mentioned are desirable for being in the mountains and teaching/nursing schools,

Heck, Queens is a better university then UNCC

>film leftists riot
>leftists attack them because they're white
>charged for 'inciting a riot'

check out A. D. Bell on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=I2146tlPyyQ

Randolph county 9th most armed county in nation.. Almost wish they did not know netter than start shit here.

>being the best smelling turd
>living in Durham

no thanks. We got shit on in UNCW because WIlmington is like 50% nigger, but the school was only 6%.

UNCW's education department is absolutely communist aids though. And that was 8 years ago, can't imagine what it's like now.

it goes up I-95 and then west along I-40 in raleigh.

lumberton is a bad fucking spot for that. its all organized crime going back to slave days.

Most universities these days are communists Aids.

Niggers do not care. They're still going to nig.

youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8

The engineering program is apparently good.

I graduated in Greensboro and my teacher taught at central
Every day they had to call the cops his best student had to carry a gun because he had to walk through crips and bloods territory.
Its a shithole

i would hire this guy for any job in a heartbeat. he doesn't accept hand outs. you know he will work for a living.

I think people, even ones in North Carolina, have this skewed image of Durham as a much nicer city than it really is. Only recently has it really started to revitalize the downtown with a ton of breweries and restaurants. Outside of that, the Bull's Park, and Duke's campus, it's pretty fucking shitty. Lots of nigs. Meanwhile Cary and Chapel Hill/Carrboro are havens for rich white people but the northerners/UNC students make both extremely liberal.

Fair enough, when I went to University, NC state was the only one with a program. UNCC and WCU had "do two years at our school and transfer" options

With comrade Trudeau pledging billions to single nigger mothers, 500 billion to refugees, and importing tens of thousands of shitskins?

do yourselves a favor and google "Kasia fucks a wall mounted blue dildo" to see more of this chick.

If only we could get them to drink thread koolaid

Yes, but education bitches there were straight up preaching the word Socialism.

There was a red pilled professor there named Kozlov, but everyone thought he was crazy. He had tenure though and fought the school every step of the way. Used to give out cigars if you answered questions correctly.

I had to visit Central once for a scholarship trip and it was horrifying.

inb4 its u

It would be a real shame if these niggers decided to go rape and pillage a couple of upper middle class white neighborhoods. Imagine the police having to decide between protecting the scared white neighborhood or firing on the rioters. Look what happened last night when a few dindus ran into walmart and the cops were all over that shit! Hey niggers quite fucking up your own shit as it will not change anything. What to change some shit? Take the riots to the white people.

Nostalgia'd

I rarely recognize girls from porn videos but I'll never forget that video. She genuinely enjoys slamming her pussy back onto that dildo. Jeebus.

I mean, he fell for the "black people are cool" meme, he was a party guy and he thought there's no way first world niggers would be any more dangerous than argie niggers so he hanged out with some niggers (he was kinda sheltered anyway), he got his ass beaten for being a whiteboi after a party and when he tried to defend himself he got shot. Two 9mm shots in the belly didn't do much, tho, but he didn't hang out anymore with niggers and he was moved out to a town near the ski resort he worked in, I don't remember the name tho.

It's been recently updated. A lot of buildings less than 10 years old filled with the newest technology. The entire University has tripled in the past 15 years.

they would get slaughtered bwoiii

underrated post

Well Queens is private and we're just talking about public schools. No doubt in my mind that UNCG probably is a better overall school considering they really excel in the arts, nursing, and teaching, but as a school I just don't think it's as desirable or attractive as UNCC. AT the end of the day if you're doing a business, law, or medical degree (if UNCC or UNCG offer post graduate for those I'm not sure) then it probably doesn't matter which one you attend. The majority of people do a business or some form of liberal arts/communications degree, so in my opinion UNCC is better. Your degree is equal to UNCG probably, there's more students and more of a party culture so you can enjoy yourself. I would never go there, but that's just how I see it.

UNCC Alumni here, fuck the haters go niners!

Greenville here.
What is the chance of moving target practice in the next few days?

IF they go to whites win for trump in NC

periscope.tv/melaninking2016/1ypJdoBlRgNGW?

if you missed the meme interview
just wanted to show this - please nuke us

Gonna be hard to reply i am banned so I have to phonepost -mk

I would love to see that. You'll get introduced to a whole heap of legal gun owners and you'll go running back to the ghetto with your tail between your legs. Please. Bring that BLM bullshit on out to the suburbs.

where's Jim, I need Jim at a time like this

Exactly what I'm saying. NC A&T is the only real option if you want to go HBCU, but it's also surrounded by really poor all black neighborhoods.

UNCC has only a few grad programs, as it mostly a undergraduate program. Hell, WCU has more graduate programs.

UNCG and UNCC do not offer MBAs, Law, or medicine.

I had experiences in high school where black people who I considered fairly close friends at the time just flipped out and started serious shit for no apparent reason. I was really confused back then but I believe it was during their transition to hate whitey. We all sat and ate lunch together in middle school, in high school there were the "black tables". All of our black friends ate there regardless of who they were friends with.

Time for a new thread.

I will start the bread.

Kek

That one video of hers with the dildo attached to the bunk bed frame has been a go to of mine for at least a decade.

Is she single?

periscope.tv/melaninking2016/1BdGYNevRgyJX?
6:12 dab of protest

You can tell from one picture that this fat poorly dressed slob with a Macbook is a hard worker? That is impressive desu

New thread

i mean 6:05

Tough shit. Reminds me of Ross Capicchioni's story

the change will be the whites will hunt the niggers and vote for trump

Some one make a thread with a better OP, that other faggot couldn't even be bothered.

You make one faggot

I love this picture so god damn much

>>"Protesting"
>>Not loitering aimlessly with my cell phone
>>"whitey privy-ledges are keeping me down- yo, check out this bitch's fine ass, nigga!"