Britbong thread

Calling all britbongs, tell me why I should stay in britain. I see no advantage in doing so

What is it you're most concerned about, OP?

The muslims flooding in and the gun laws desu. Feels like the government is constantly breathing down my neck, and I can't do shit about it

I know all seems bad at the moment, I've considered moving too, but things do seem to be getting better after brexit

Also taking recommendations on where to move to if I decide on moving.

In what ways?

I agree the mudslime problem is out of hand but if the tories go hard on the eu we should be able to stop new immigrants and even send some illegals back. The biggest will also flee as soon as they realise they can get more gibs me dats in Germany or France.

Do you have any specific requirements?

Fairly mudslime free,and a good government.

Yes are gun clubs should petition to loosen the gun laws so that we can have pistols and more semi-automatics. They call themselves Conservatives, but don't respect gun ownership, the problem is, is that it's not really being talked about so the government don't feel the need to act on it. We need more activism on this definitely. Farage did say that he would loosen the legislation on pistols though I think

It's a tough one. My advice is to try and get a home in the countryside regardless of the nation.

Stay for the inevitable race war.

> tell me why I should stay in britain
Because we don't want your kind in our country

Listen to triple kek

>abandoning your country

Get the fuck out you cunt.

Your country belongs to us now.

Who'd want to move to a jail?

You never give up on the homeland.

Come live in the U.S. We need more redpilled white people to strengthen the last bastion of White, free society, from there we can organize and launch a full-scale attack to take Europe back from the shitskins, with the help of Russia for a two-front attack.

Also, we have guns and you don't get arrested for saying shit about niggers, illegals, and mudslimes.

We'll need every able bodied Englishman to do his duty soon enough

DEUS VULT!

Agree. Keep out of the cities unless it is necessary. Plus if you live in the sticks you have more chance of meeting people who like to shoot and they could help you with the red tape required to legally own a firearm.

Is that a call for the old stormtroopers, when we wuz based? Because if Mother Britain calls, I will answer.

What is wrong with the cities like london

By gawd, just don't come here, I'm sick and tired of English rats coming here and becoming cops.

So ironic seeing as 80% of the english migrating here go into law enforcement.

Don't.
Go to eastern europe or even asia as a last resort and have 5 children with a woman that cares about them.

Why should I want you to stay?
The UK doesn't need you if your heart's not in it.

What sort of defeatist shite is this.

If you don't like Britian then fuck off, we don't need your millennial entitlement and will be better off without it. Britain owes you nothing, you however owe Her Majesty's United Kingdom more than you will ever know.

Long live Great Britain, may God watch over her and keep her in good stead in times of turmoil.

Fellow Britbong here who's also been thinking of moving. Top of my list are Canada, seems chill, good government, not overpopulated, lovely countryside, English speaking. Or Finland/Sweden. They seem to have their shit sorted out pretty well, downside is I would have to learn a new language.

I don't think the mudslimes are as rampant in Finland at all. And Canada seems to have mostly Chinese or Indians as their immigrants. I don't mind Chinese or Indians. It's all the ignorant, rude Bangladeshis over here I dislike.

Better to stay and fight, everywhere will become mudslime if we start running and surrendering. Focus on one problem at a time, like removing sadiq khan from office?