What will happen November 9th when Trump wins?

With all of the riots and whatnot happening now, what does Cred Forums think will happen the night of November 8th/early hours of November 9th if Trump wins the presidency? I have yet to see anyone speculate about this day but it's becoming more of a reality each and every day.

Will massive riots ensue?
Will martial law be enacted?
What will the elites say or do?
Will the market somehow collapse?

Libs, dindus, and Mexicans will take to the streets and bitch for a while. The rest of us will MAGA.

The collective REEEEEEEEEE of butthurt lefties will be heard around the world

The biggest butthurt we've ever seen

Not sure, but they'll get real butthurt and call for a recount or some shit; or they'll make a petition and think that'll change something.

Change.org shit

Exactly. They're too fucking dumb to realize that a petition only makes them look at it. Most of the time, they brush it away and go about business.

Niggers and libs will take it as a justification for chimping out.

Will be dangerous if they encounter partying Trump supporters, a lot of whom will be emboldened by the win and might just start getting violent as well.

But leftists and nogs will certainly start any such encounter, while the media spins it as a sign that Fascism has come to America because Trump supporters are unapologetically defending themselves.

giant media blitz that makes shoah look tame

Riots WILL happen, there's no question about it.
Expect a fucking shitshow by the leftists if Trump gets elected.
Trump will most likely have to call in the national guard like Reagan did, to clamp down on them after a few days.

I dunno, but the massive butthurt the media has been spamming makes me want it so bad.

Rachel Maddow will eat pussy on live tv to protest.

The first Purge night starts.

Bernouts will riot
BLM will riot
Democrats will be stumped for a long time for beein anti democratic

It will be the Day of Brexit x100000

riots for sure, probably largely concentrated in liberal and "minority enriched" areas of the country. I expect ferguson, LA, detroit, cleveland to all be lit up.

I'm more curious what's gonna happen when some angry fags start attacking people and the people fight back. Are we gonna see the bullshit we saw with those guys from /k/ who shot the mob getting ready to literally murder them?

Libs are too bets to start anything. They'll just post on social media that they're leaving for Canada until they wake up the next day and realize they need to keep their job to support their wive's children

Nothing times 100,000 is still nothing. Liberal asshurt spewing from the Talmudvision is par for the course, but I think we'll see some legit violence here in the states. Especially since (I'm only speaking anecdotally here) black people are apparently unaware that photoshop exists, and they frequently trade fake Trump twitter screencaps saying all blacks should be sent back to Africa and shit. If they break out of the ghettos, shit might get messy.

*beta

Maybe some crazy butthurts will take to the streets but the majority will just bitch and moan about it on social media.

Only bet a euro for shits and giggles and now it's on 2.5, missed out on some nice dosh, desu

Dead cops, Obama locks himself in the Oval Office with a gun and broadcasts his manifesto via facebook

nothing.

There will be no reason for the soros types to instigate niggers to riot, once trump is in office, because it will only make their cause worse

there's only reason to do so when the president will actually capitulate (because he's on their side) and doing it as a reason to make the public accept his reasoning for further fucking us

Wearing a shirt and blazer with polka dot boxers and a unabomber beard.

topkek for demented Obama

>if Trump wins
Implying there's a chance he won't win.

Good thing the election is in the middle of the week instead of on/near a weekend. Less unrest this way.

And then suddenly silenced...