Why does Cred Forums hate blacks so much?

Why does Cred Forums hate blacks so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU
researchgate.net/profile/William_Dickens/publication/11956815_Heritability_estimates_versus_large_environmental_effects_The_IQ_paradox_resolved/links/0046352bf043bd1665000000.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we are genetically inferior as a race and culturally abysmal compared to other races. While Africans today would still be (and still are) in mud huts without colonialism, Europeans in the BC era were building rich and vast empires with some aesthetic as fuck architecture.

And also don't forget the whole committing majority of crime while being a minority ans contributing nothing to society all while blaming White's.

>t. A redpilled black man.

>hate blacks
You misunderstand, I hate everyone equally

Most Africans don't live in mud huts.

But are you sure, user?

Cred Forums doesn't hate black people
It hates niggers
black niggers, sandniggers, irish niggers, wiggers in general

because they're incapable of behaving as humans.

Because even though they are physically better, they make a white child with cerebral palsy and down syndrome look like Einstein and Steven Hawking

I'd say the main issue is our "crabs in a bucket" mentality, where a black guy does well, isn't a thug, and god forbid if he's not a Democrat, because then he's "not black enough" and gets nothing but shit from other black people in ADDITION to getting shit from stormfronters.

Because they're ungrateful

>pic related

On average;

Low IQs
Hyper violent
Collectivist
Predatory
Refuse to integrate
No drive for advancement

Thugs have an easy explanation. Everyone hates a criminal. But working blacks get my disapproval as well. They have every opportunity to succeed, and they squander it. They have programs that pay for their higher education and they ignore them and opt instead for the "i'm black so maybe they'll promote me" card. My work had to fire a black director last month for not doing his job and yelling at employees, and within one week he filed a discrimination lawsuit. He refused to believe that after countless reprimand and opportunities to improve that it was his fault.

This.

So many degenerate thug and lazy blacks fucking ruin it for just the normal, hardworking, decent black people, even though they're in the hyper minority.

Being a redpilled civilized black is a cruel fate.

Secret recipe for hating black people:

Step 1) Move to Baltimore
Step 2) Walk around the city with a mind towards diversity, tolerance and all men are created equal and we can all get along.

Keep doing this until you either die or learn to start hating black people.

Guarantee you will get your shit kicked in just for being white.

The police will literally pick you up from some of these areas and say "what the fuck are you doing, are you trying to get killed?"

That literally happened to a buddy of mine. He was drunk and walking home and went the wrong way. Cop stopped and picked him up for his own safety because he was walking into a black part of town.

Funny thing about racism is everyone really knows what's up. Even ivory tower liberals know to avoid these areas. In their rotten hearts, they still are racist and know not to trust these neighborhoods. But nobody wants to talk about it or admit the truth.

Which is why we can't fix it.

I went to a florida high school with a large percentage of black kids. Enough said.

i dont hate black people. i hate niggers

Bc the Europeans built their homes, roads, and hospitals. You're welcome.

Calm down. No need to get all Uncle Tom and shit.

Hey, it's still up.

>Why does Cred Forums hate blacks so much?
>hate blacks
we hate niggers not blacks

I hate upper class white people more desu

they're so pretentious and annoying

Because their culture is garbage. I am fine with mature black individuals who act like human beings but niggers can go DIAF.

You're all right

No such thing as an uncle tom.

I've been called that all my life by degenerate niggee thugs with no self respect or ambition in life beyond drugs and sex. And I'm so tired of it.

>act like a civilized human being
>"lol omg why are you acting white lol you oreo act your race, why do you speak like a white person lol speak in ebonics, lol why don't you smoke weed lol you pussy lol why don't you do any degenerate shit lil you uncle tom!"

>I've been called that all my life by degenerate niggee thugs with no self respect or ambition in life beyond drugs and sex. And I'm so tired of it.
I'm OK with that but:
>Because we are genetically inferior as a race
At least have some dignity.

>t. mulatto

have you ever talked to a black person before? If they had any thoughts, ideas, or anything to say beyond

AYO I'M BLACK

then I wouldn't hate them. watch their comedians. watch their tv shows and movies. all their jokes are

AYO I'M BLACK
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

theyre all like that. nullius in verba. dont take my word for it. seriously go hang out with black people and tell me if you see anything beyond what I'm describing.

I've noticed most blm supporters are actually white. the real motive behind it is a mix of virtue signaling and blm supporters having very little experience with black people and just assuming anyone oppressed is automatically endowed with a sense of social justice and virtue.

Have dignity in what?
What do i have to be proud of regarding my race? There is nothing, just complete shame and embarrassment.

>What do i have to be proud of regarding my race?
You made peanut butter, gotta give a nigga some respect :^). But if you are that defeatist about your race, just get a white/asian wife. The latter is especially good because black and asian marriages are one of the longest lasting. Then just teach your kids to go after the race you chose. All that blackness will be gone in no time.

That is all you need to say. Ditto on experience. I laugh to think I missed out on an education. There was no education, only crisis management. Take niggers out of the equation and I bet the schooling experience could actually mean something instead of holding you hostage for nigger ass kickings completely advocated by the administration through an unwillingness to issue consequences in the fear that students leaving = $ leaving.

>race mixing
Why would i give my child inferior, ugly, disease ridden genes? Not to mention giving him identity crisis.
Thats on par with child abuse, or at least should be

They are hard to see.

Makes no sense, just don't have kids and the blackness will be gone forever.Vasectomies are cheap and easy.

A nigger i actually respect..

Inferiority complex.

This sounds horrible.

theyre the worst. just nigging around and shit

youtu.be/MEVI34niLoU

You must never leave the house if you think white men wish they were niggers.

Sorry bro, that must suck.

I hope you know some people on here don't hate blacks. And even those who "do" don't actually hate you as much as they think.

/thread

Eikö 4chaniä ole blokattu teidän vastaanottokeskuksen wifissä, Jamal?

Wait....you're not supposed to use the handicapped toilet unless you're handicapped?

It's my first pick because it's more spacious.

I like how the only genes you are referring to is your own. The only thing that you should be removed from this gene pool for is being such a spineless worm.

well they don't live in brick cottages either.

I didn't expect anything else from a swede. Sad to see you are a lost cause, neighbor. At least try to die in silence though.

I actually have something for you to read if you'd be interested:

>researchgate.net/profile/William_Dickens/publication/11956815_Heritability_estimates_versus_large_environmental_effects_The_IQ_paradox_resolved/links/0046352bf043bd1665000000.pdf

WE may be able to actually fix the black problem with this.

Summary: Black people are not bad. They just have shit culture and fucked families that causes exponential failures in IQ and corresponding issues. Simple family dynamic failures (for example) can seem inconsequential in the short term but have monstrous effects in the long. (other problems include above user's crab in bucket mentality)

In doing research on the IQ heritability vs environment situation i have been noticing a few strange details. All outlined in this article and i believe effectively argued.

1) IQ heritability is .75
Odd because:
2) Environmental influence is observably huge (eg in 50 years, the dutch IQ improved 20 points)
Paradox because:
3) Measured environmental influence is extremely tiny or inconsequential in significance.

which county?

This guy...this guy is ok.

You got cucked by insecure whites.

I hope you're young.

Nah all blacks are subhuman stop trying to white knight the nigger race

I love the skin and hair I was born with. You're simply a disgusting cooning Uncle Tom.

Turpa kiinni ja vitun hiljaa mongoli junti homo.

Confirmed rapefugee, guys. Can't even write.

While I blame the owner (Jews) for raising the animal (Blacks) poorly that still doesn't mean that some of them need to be put down if they are rabid.

>still laughing at the webm

Thanks leaf I'm easily amused