Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
irishtimes.com/news/real-ira-threatens-to-kill-cork-drug-dealers-1.739461
sinnfein.ie/contents/36062
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5rDDvVJwU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26948080
youtube.com/watch?v=CUW8VrIGeig
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
herald.ie/news/state-took-in-only-311-refugees-despite-vow-to-welcome-4000-35031362.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Making Grafiti and sulking in jealousy about how better Northern Ireland is.

There aren't any bombings anymore. People are living in peace.

Robbing banks, selling guns, various criminal rackets. None of them actually put down their guns and became productive members of society.
This is because they are scum.

Eating potatoes

Question for you micks, I'm going to Ireland and need to know what kind of weapon I can carry while there? A knife I hope? Is there a maximum length?

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

Being pale and having women with negative ass

There can never be peace while Britain exists. We can't stop at the north. They had their chance. Complete elimination of the anglo menace is the final solution.

>negative ass
Your nigger is showing.

Not much

I hear that there are still great tensions in places like Derry, which leads to fights breaking out every now and then.

Whats the average patties opinion of them?

Chucky ar la

I hear all the RIRA do is occasionally kill drug dealers.

irishtimes.com/news/real-ira-threatens-to-kill-cork-drug-dealers-1.739461

they're busy playing pokemon go

sinnfein.ie/contents/36062

>tfw the Catholics were right about Republicanism

That's a meme.

Plenty around, but I'm more like a comet than a meteor making impacts. Feels bad mang.

this.

I'm sure you'd be upset if someone took a piece of your land without consent.

That's the thing that bothers me about you Brits. You guys think you're entitled to all the land you can get your hands on. You've been like that for centuries. Then, when the people fight back to reclaim their land, you call them scum.

Which one?
Old IRA
anti-Treaty IRA
pro-Treaty IRA
Official IRA
Provisional IRA
Real IRA
Continuity IRA
New IRA
Current IRA
Diet IRA
Reduced-Sugar IRA
I cant believe its not the IRA IRA

>tfw I made a Northern Irish fag so mad that I got over 30 (You)'s just by saying I knew this one IRA family had Marxist sympathies

Feels good lad

Can any Ra lads please tell me if you mad cunts have any plans to ethnically cleanse the muzzies when the times comes?
I know Sinn Fein and Gerry Adams are retarded commies who want to see Ireland get blacked but I bet the knackers on the ground don't want that one bit.

Shooting up boxers m.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5rDDvVJwU

I'm glad that at least some Europeans are not apathetic to the muzzy problem.

Says the fat neckbeard whose never fired a gun or been in a fight in his 16 years of living

>I'm going to Ireland
don't

>what kind of weapon I can carry while there
whatever you want, no one cares

>Is there a maximum length
if there is, it isn't enforced

when that happens it will turn into a shithole. Protestants will be hunted down and killed. It would be south Africa tier.

Attending banquest at Windsor Castle and drinking the Loyal Toast to Her Majesty's health.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26948080

The IRA are and always have been active supporters of Muslims.

>That's the thing that bothers me about you Brits. You guys think you're entitled to all the land you can get your hands on. You've been like that for centuries. Then, when the people fight back to reclaim their land, you call them scum
The Anglo-Normans were invited into Ireland by one of the princes of one of the many warring factions. In typical mediaeval fashion, they saw an opportunity to take what they could and so they did. You may as well be facetious and claim that the British were simply getting 'revenge' for the colonisation of Western Britain by the Scots.
There has been some British rule in at least some part of Ireland since the 1100's, a sizeable chunk of the inhabitants of the island consider themselves British, the most spoken language is English, the Queen is a descendant of the Irish High Kings, the English actually Catholicised the Irish Church (so complaints about 'Prods' are quite hilarious) and there is a long history of migration between the islands. Nobody in Britain, bar a few ultra-nationalists and Rangers fans, particularly gives a fuck about Ireland. For the most part it is seen as a culturally similar neighbour with some beautiful wee villages and landscapes. Many Irish have a chip on their shoulder (no doubt made from one of the potatoes the English pirates introduced) but at least they're pleasant enough to us, to our face. The biggest culprits for stoking tensions are so-called Irish Americans, like that 'muh Guinness'' moron Macklemore

Being niggers

>tfw Unionism is dying
>tfw people are educating themselves about why the troubles actually happened
>tfw only uneducated farmers and smicks still remain protestant unionist and undeniably proud of it without any doubts in their mind
>tfw unionists themselves are realising that they aren't the "good" guys anymore
>tfw unionists are realising people see a difference between troubles IRA and current IRA
>tfw unionists applying for Irish passports because they're scared of Brexit
>tfw based Enda keeps bantering about a border poll
>tfw unionists keep getting tumblr-tier triggered at every single turn
>tfw unionism is associated with right wing conservatism which is making them hemorrhage young voters
>tfw the 11th and 12th are laughed at and criticised more and more every year
>tfw protestant unionists are in so much damage control that they've taken the fucking "we're oppressed" position
>literally no different than dindus, they condemn the police, the government and literally anyone who doesn't cater to their every want and opinion
>tfw twaddell was a failure
>tfw being a republican always is and always will be far more banter than being a unionist

Feels fucking good, lads.

>one IRA family
Try the entire IRA for a while

American Irish were the only ones to tell the IRA to stop being so goddamn commie

REMINDER THAT

>The IRA is better at killing republicans than the UDA/UVF ever were
>The role of the Loyalist Paras in the Troubles were limited entirely to killing civilians and non-combatants, they did not once defend or attack the Republican Paras nor did they ever do anything but chimp out and kill civvies
>The RUC and the Loyalist Paras worked in tandem, and despite this they still suck ass at killing IRA members
>The enemy of the innocent non-combatant in NI is the Protestant Unionist

>The triggered anglos and anglo sympathisers will arrive soon to say "nice flag faggot"
>They will laugh about NI still being in the UK
>They will now be reminded that the Troubles was brought upon NI by Unionist Oppression and not by Republican Aggression
>They will now realise that the IRA triggered Unionists and Anglos so much that it is now a legal requirement on job application forms to state whether you identify as irish or british in order to maintain the equality quota
>This is because under pre-troubles Unionist rule things were so corrupt that literally every single government body and institution was set against Irish civilians
>Reminder that loyalist paramilitaries are recognized at a global level as terrorists while the IRA are not
>Reminder that, for better or worse, NI will rejoin Ireland and there's not a single thing anyone can do to stop it

ikr? He got so assblasted about the difference between the PIRA and IRA that I milked (You)'s for days.

Why are the irish so easy to b8?

Most of the Irish/Ulsterfags I see on this board are usually bantsy, it's only the "IRA of today are not terrorists muh united ireland reeeeeee"

Something fun is calling people with the Irish flag plastic paddies.
Nothing triggers an irish guy more than accusing him of being a shit irish guy.

Voting for Gay Marriage and demanding further integration with the EU, last time I looked.

The ones with the balaclavas are still pushing drugs and pimping teenagers, probably.

The Normans were French m8. By that argument you are rightfully owned by France.

Id rather go with might makes right though. Which means Ireland was rightfully yours, until you became too weak.

This. Ireland was theirs because we couldn't stop them. Now it's ours because they couldn't stop us.

*Londonderry

Why are you here, Netherlands? You're biggest claim to fame is being next to relevant countries.

Shit, the fucking toothpaste that your flag resembles is likely used more commonly than the name of your irrelevant ass nation is in conversation.

It's Derry you aquafresh cunt. I'm not even in Ireland and I know that.

Someone's mad. King Billy do it again.

>weapon
your wholesome corn-fed american smile

youtube.com/watch?v=CUW8VrIGeig

Pretty good happenings around parade time

You dont need a weapon. This isnt the US. Otherwise just carry whatever you want. The police wont bother you unless you cause trouble.

King Billy was the best thing to ever happen here, his revolution and disregard for Irish people is a driving force behind republicanism, and the fact he was allied with the pope makes it even better for laughing at protestant unionists who tote him around like a god.

Enjoy being forgotten about by the sheer fact the country next to you is more fun for holidays.
Even the muzzies haven't invaded you because they're so unaware of your existence.

and remember if a bunch of guys start beating the shit out of you in a pub just yell "chucky r law" and they'll probably stop (depending on the pub)

t. A fucking potato nigger pretending to be a fucking leaf

How often are you beaten up in the US?

My point was that the rightful King of England, along with his Anglo-Norman chums, conquered [most of] Ireland fair and square.
Ireland has had some degree of British rule for a third of its entire history, assuming we start Irish history with the arrival of the Celts in 500BC and ignore the various migrations of Celtic peoples between Ireland and Britain in the pre-Saxon era. Nobody could seriously call that 'occupation' and keep a straight face.

Nobody I know gives a fuck about Norn Iron's continued membership of the Union. Naturally, however, nobody believes in settling arguments about the country through aggressive, violent means like the IRA do. The general consensus is that nobody living in England, Scotland, Wales or the Republic should have a say. Only the people in the North. It does seem pretty inevitable that there will be a time in the not-too-distant future when Republican sentiment will far outweigh that of the Unionists.

Yeah and my point is that might generally makes right. Dont take that as a threat. The South does not want the North.

>The South does not want the North
Why?

infrequently to sometimes, depending on how much of a prick you are

captcha: orange

Tax evasion and general mischief

Its loss making.

It costs a fuck ton of money and we can't afford it like 1/3 of the population up there works for the gov

Nobody wants Ulster. It's fucking dreadful.

UK only still have it because they haven't asked to leave, I can assure you that if NI voted to leave UK they'd be enthusiastically waved goodbye.

The politicians are terrible, the economy is shit and all the paramilitaries have sort of forgot what they're even doing.

>anglo norman
they were Welsh-Norman you mongoloid, probably didn't speak a word of English

Britain wasn't a thing in the 1100's either, it only came to be with the acts of Union 600 and 700 years later respectively

I don't know shit about the IRA but from what I heard they're an actual nuisance for the Irish now and just cause trouble. That is whoever is working under the IRA name

any irish pls confirm

Based Irish.

Getting ireland out of UK to get rid of muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

they don't really exist anymore apart from the ones claiming to be IRA selling drugs or killing people who sell drugs or killing other people in other IRA splinters who sell drugs

they broke into a hotel not long ago with AK's and killed some fella, I knew his nephew who was an absolute scumbag so it was probably drug related

Unionism isnt dying lol. More catholics than ever are unionists.

Heard some stuff from my uncle when he was up the North for a day or two. Trying to remember as best I can, but the story was that the lads who go around saying they are the IRA are nothing but absolute scum. Told me that of one group that pretends to protect the area they are. If you're suspected of selling drugs in the area, they'll blow down the door of your house, break your wrists, break your shoulders, break you knees and break your ankles. Take the drugs and then sell it themselves. I'd be more than happy to see the lot of them executed.

so theyre basically niggers now

Well the Irish always were.

ye, I like the ones that kill junkies though

Yes

The young ira people are fucking scum. Even if you arent suspected, they'll just lob bricks at your door to get a reaction.

Wankers the lot of them.

>t.angus mac orange

In Fermanagh here we have really fucking high suicide rates and drug use problems, so yeah.

hehe

question

Why do you want NI to secede and become part of the Irish republic when it will inevitably be overwhelmed by non-whites, since the republic of Ireland has NO anti-immigration party except Identity Ireland which is constantly being attacked by SJWs and antifa.

Is it worth NI being swamped by muslims and blacks just to get back at the UK for historical gripes?

The Irish in the Republic are being replaced by Blacks and Muslims; Sinn Fein / IRA campaigned for this.
You will never take Ulster.
Northern Ireland will be the last part of Ireland standing.

powerful potato niggatry

I dont even know whether ireland wants us. We're broke as fuck and bombs would come out the day if it ever happened

Nothing. They broke up after the oeace agreement. The guys who ise their name now sell drugs and are having a gang feud with Southern Irish. They can't even take on a few gang memebers and used to be able to fight the Army.

Jokes and terrorists anyway.

Yes they are. You don't hear about it down there. There was 3 bimbs found in town and a car bomb the last 2 months. Not on a massive scale.

They have the strenght now which the top loyalist organisations had in their prime. Which is a few (dozen) modern weapons and the rest are rusty old WWII guns.

Nothing to do with the Old IRA.

u mad?

>sulking in jealousy about how better Northern Ireland is.
Better than what? And why would they be jealous of the place they live in being better than someplace else?

It's cute that you think Ireland is relevant at all. The Netherlands created an empire. Ireland was dominated by one. The Dutch speak their own language. The Irish speak the tongue of their superior masters.

I love the British with all my heart, but I always side Catholic over Protostant, nothing personal, Britain

This

>various criminal rackets

What is the british empire, alex

The IRA are famous for their incompetence

This is good.
I worked on the buildings rebuilt after the docklands bombs, shocking damage.
Peace is good for everyone.

Trade, business.calmness and peace, this is all we need.

Being cucked and kissing the queen's ass.

Here's the bombing of Wormwood, London, 1993.

2000lb bomb detonated with zero casualties. Makes you miss the days of Irish Terrorism, Muslims will destroy us.

According to my work colleague who goes to and from Ireland regularly they're all depressed junkies now peddling drugs to anyone.

British man here to say only one thing to this

TRUE.

>unionism is associated with right wing conservatism
Enjoy your Muslims, you Marxist fenian.
The Blacks of Europe have just gotten a lot blacker.

>>Troubles was brought upon NI by Unionist Oppression
You sound like a pitiful nigger.

>Reminder that loyalist paramilitaries are recognized at a global level as terrorists while the IRA are not
Citation needed

These are people that used to kneecap kids selling dope and heroin.

Guess they were just hypocrites all along.

>the British didn't fight to free Greece from the Ottoman yoke
OK bro

"The Bishopsgate bombing occurred on Saturday 24 April 1993, when the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) detonated an ANFO truck bomb on Bishopsgate, a major thoroughfare in London's financial district, the City of London. A news photographer was killed in the explosion and 44 people were injured"

??

hes the antifa greek poster

he would be happy if the Greeks had been wiped out by the Ottomans

nowt just like 1925-1935, 1940-1950, 1952-1968. its a generational thing that comes and goes but won't go away until its finished. the odd attack keeps the flame alive for the next generation.

The IRA (ie the provisional IRA) are doing fucking nothing basically. Their political wing is the second biggest party in Northern Ireland.

Selling heroin to the Scottish.

Amen, friend.

nah thats this guy and his family, his son (assuming he was his) just OD'd

Republic of Ireland are "Refugees Welcome" / "Black Lives Matter".

I thought the majority of Provos became drug dealers and gun runners after the peace. Ohhh wait...

>the Queen is a descendant of the Irish High Kings,
Citation needed.

>the English actually Catholicised the Irish Church
That's actually a horrible lie and whoever told you that should be shot. The so-called "Celtic Rite" (which was Catholic doctrinally) was made to use the Latin Rite, which is not the exclusive rite of the legitimate Catholic Church.

And it does not make complaints about "Prods" any less damning of your entire country and it's post-Reformation history, as rejection of doctrine is not anywhere near non-uniformity of mass rite.
The English and the Scottish (the bastards who seized power anyway) said "fuck you" to the Christian religion, the Irish were using a different rite from Rome because we had the honour of being one of the first Christian countries in western Europe, before your mongrel country even existed.

The more Catholics become "Unionists", the more the "muh King Billy" shite will grow old. The political identity masking itself as an ethnic one will ask itself, "why are we still subject to the Pakistanis in London?", and become part of Éire Mór as it rightfully should be.

Is that in Ulster?
That needs a bombing.

Stupid cunt was warned and asked to leave by police.Late 80's early 90's IRA had it right bombing the shit out of financial institutions. Multiple bombings costing billions. This is what ended the war.

Biggest All Ireland party not that it fucking matters lol.

Sucking the hardest muslim cocks

Literally who

Being gay like always

being irrelevant micks as always

>telephoning in a bomb threat

God damn. Why were our wars so classy?

Don't make them like that nowadays. Almost miss it. You knew where you stood. Honour and all that, and a code.

Now? Bloodly hell lads. Awful business these Moslems and Mohammedans have gotten into.

Removing protestants is a way to IMPROVE a country, not ruin it.

This is Irish Republicanism.

>The political identity masking itself as an ethnic one will ask itself, "why are we still subject to the Pakistanis in London?", and become part of Éire Mór as it rightfully should be.
And join with the Blacks and Muslims of the Republic?
Your day will not come.

herald.ie/news/state-took-in-only-311-refugees-despite-vow-to-welcome-4000-35031362.html

How's that Muslim Mayor of London doing?

my ex gf's dad was Provo

he was stuck in the US and paranoid about being deported for being connected to a series of bombings

actually was a pretty nice guy (when he was sober)

Why are you even comparing us to Ireland? It has always been insignificant. It's the same thing as wales, except it's on an island.

>starting college in Dublin
>go to house party
>drinking with people from all over the world
>somone shouts "play some RA tunes"
>Come out Ye Black and Tans
>half the people are singing and clapping
>Group of prods just huddle in a corner, stonefaced
>swear to fucking god, some girl in the strongest fucking D4 accent imaginable announces "THIS SONG DOES NOT REPRESENT ME"
>we just start screaming the lyrics lowder
>some lads run into the room and join in
>like a fucking frenzy we are all slamming on the tables, on the ground
>someone screams FUCKING PROTESTANTS
>prods all scurry out the door in a hurry
>immediately switch back to other music
>night continues as usual

sellin hash boi

I'm in Ulster.
How's your "Black Lives Matter" rallies going?
Do you have your "Refugees Welcome" banner ready?
You are a disgrace to this island.

Trying cheeseburgers, I believe.