Both these people are mexican

>both these people are mexican

Why don't we get all the light-skinned mexicans that speak fluent english and just call them "white"? We know how fast beaners reproduce and if we can cherry pick all the light ones crossing the border and grant them official whiteness this might become a white country again.

ironically this Mexican is next to a "Brit" lmaoooo

would race mix/10

remember hispanic =/= shitskin

Honestly mexicans are based, we desperately need to wall off Canada though.

He has irish in his ancestry, ultra rare.
TheBrownies with indian and spanish bloodlines are more common than you think.
Probably nigger blood too.

Why don't we just call all yellow niggers white?
Fuck off, race traitors.

thoughts on this average "Brit"?

Mestizo's do partially have white ancestors, gooks are just gooks

good job at picking up on his trolling. I'm sure an American of all nationalities doesn't know what the average Mexican looks like. Mexican intelligence at its finest.

This is a mexican family

Just pointing out you'll hardly get whites from us.
Or people with far more white than indian.

So, america would hardly become white like that.

Try something else.

You get all these mexicans because you hire them. White dudes hire illegal mexicans. That's it, that's why you have an immigration problem.

A wall won't fix it. White business owners will find new ways to sneak illegals in.

What you have to do is punish people who hire illegals as severely as you'd punish illegals themselves. Then you truly eradicate the problem.

You're an idiot for answering again. OP knows that you imbecile, you don't need to point it out. It's a sarcastic post.

I'm embarassed that I have to explain this to you in public. Go away loser.

dad looks like his conquistador ancestor fucked one Indian lady and quarantined his mestizo child from native contact after that

Nice try Mexican

>speak spanish
>white

Those biceps though

some paddies move to mexico because of discrimination in the US kek

ITT: Chicanos

Yeah, the reason Trump is popular is because were full of Canelo Alvarez Mexicans. Fucking tard.

I don't really like non-whites desu

am i still CHI if i don't pretend to give a shit about mexico

thats a bit much to hope for.

for now lets just hope that mexicans continue there racial purging of blacks.

id rather have a 50-50 white-mexican country with no blacks than what we have now. mexicans have strong moral two parent homes.

Surely this mexican family could pass as italian, which is considered white by American standards

>implying this is not white

Most of the whiter ones are upper class and perfectly fine with sending their brown refuse over the border. Fuck them.

Lighting and a good camera angle can make most spics look white.

If I'm not mistaken aren't the rest of canelos siblings mestizos like de la hoya?

Fucking spic is whiter than me!!!
I bet this dude smashed so much pussy when he was growing up

Those who can pass do.

The Meztiso Taco Hobbits also try to pass whenever filling out paperwork. They account for about 2/3rds of "white" crime.

that's why u have mexicans, beaners, mestizo and latino. we have words for these differences.

That's an Irish Mexican. They defected during the Spanish American war because they didn't want to shoot other Kike worshippers

Kek