i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 21
>Russia, Syria deny airstrikes on aid convoy
>Syrian army, Quds Brigade advances near Handarat Camp
>ISIS rapidly recapturing villages from Turkey-backed militants in northern Syria
>SAA captures Ramouseh Artillery Base in southern Aleppo
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Armenia seeks long-term diplomatic relationship with Iran
>Assad accuses US of purposely targeting Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Syrian presidential adviser accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950631000607
youtube.com/watch?v=nSZtTeLAXRo
archive.is/iNDlp
twitter.com/Porkchan3/status/778681656236310532
nfac-sy.net/news/879
youtube.com/watch?v=qlvNG9tcq_c
youtube.com/watch?v=NcBFn-l1x9Q
rt.com/news/360178-russia-carrier-syria-kuznetsov/
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/778686378246668292
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/778686785928826881
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/778687393679290373
youtube.com/watch?v=HSCA8ycuv84
news.sky.com/story/syria-twins-reveal-fear-of-barrel-bombs-and-suffocating-under-rubble-10587210
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37419135
youtube.com/channel/UCzDVuKwr9pQmqUbW45pZv8A/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCtS29SfDqzj5NDBmSHME1LA/videos
russia-insider.com/en/politics/did-un-just-admit-attack-syrian-aid-convoy/ri16591?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=Inqo3_2MdOU
youtube.com/watch?v=9GfJy7uWaps
youtube.com/watch?v=VfpuHTKgllk
baka.com.au/world/cowards-ban-kimoon-accuses-syrian-government-of-killing-civilians-systematic-torture-20160920-grksse.html
russialist.org/newswatch-the-united-states-must-be-the-worlds-policeman-only-america-has-the-material-and-moral-greatness-to-stop-the-slide-into-chaos-and-foster-peace-the-wall-street-journalanders-fogh/
youtube.com/watch?v=kUFWF10VjOc
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Q3a4EnafI
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Madeleine_Albright
youtube.com/watch?v=V8Jav1jOhnA
youtube.com/watch?v=kVykC5En59g
youtube.com/watch?v=w8sHzxILZMk
t24.com.tr/haber/binali-yildirim-taksit-sayisi-12-aya-cikarildi,360966
youtube.com/watch?v=CE8XKeN0zk4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/06/gulf-fears-shiite-expansion-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-iran.html#
crethiplethi.com/wikileaks-saudis-fear-shia-triangle-of-iran-iraq-and-pakistan/islamic-countries/pakistan/2011/
instagram.com/kizilgunmelodi/?hl=tr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_constitutional_referendum,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014
news.antiwar.com/2016/09/19/cia-armed-moderates-in-syria-included-al-qaedas-nusra-front/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/syria-war-rebels-behead-10-year-boy-video-160720065358507.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R-GCsknheGQ
thecomingbibleprophecyreformation.wordpress.com/2015/11/15/isis-was-created-to-stop-shia-expansion-the-real-islamic-threat-to-the-world/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

2nd for FUCK ISRAEL

GOD BLESS BASHAR ASSAD

Soon there will be a no-fly-zone. And then IS will win. Thanks Obongo!

in the original aladdin story he is an uygur turk and jafar is chinese

he's fucking tengriist

disney turns him dark and arablike

fuck this world

don't see why the russian would close the airspace to nato.... and why that would harm syria

nato is pretty much the airforce of isis... so closing the airspace for them is a great way to end this conflict.

Can someone with actual political knowledge briefly explain:

1. What is the US-American geopolitical interest in the region?
2. What is Turkey's geopolitical interest in the region?
3. What is Russia's geopolitical interest in the region?
4. Do European nations have any meaningful geopolitical interest in the region? If so, which?

No Cred Forums-tier memes about Jews and Illuminati, please. Actual geopolitics. Thanks in advance.

>GOD BLESS BASHAR ASSAD
Literally who???

Kuznetsov when?

ON THE WAY NOW!

Because Russia stops ISIS and the """rebels""".

> America regularly bombs hospitals
How can anyone talk to ameritards?

yes... we know the world is after the turks.
- you dicovered amirca
- you were the first on the moon

lol... guess that kind of delusions become popular if your people get nothing right for few hundred years ;D

nice combo of repeating digits desu

> Is Assad winning?
He's always winning

I'm not memeing anything. Weren't you around when his facebook posts were posted? He's a full blown Turk-Islamist, 100% serious

original aladdin is an uygur turk

but then again you're a fucking germancuck who doesn't know his own history and pride

what did I expect

>>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
1. Political influence. Maintain Israels dominant position, weaken russian interests and its allies. Maintain control over energymarket. Sell more american weapons.

3. Maintain freedom of navigation for Its Fleet, same as Crimea. US would like a situatin where Russia is denied use of Sevastopol, aswell as deny them access to Syrian ports, and the Mediterranean. In a longer perspective the US wants to deny access to Atlantic from Kaliningrad and the baltic sea in order to negate russian threat from Russian strategic subs. Russia, obviously does not want this.

The we wuz wolves thing triggers me to no end.
I had a turk trolling me in berlin while I was wearing roman football club t-shirt.

I know people from there that support ukraine.
People that support russia never really lived in russia. You may journey there, it's cool, as you may journey in somalia, it would be cool too, if you want something exotic. You know how it works "it's always better where you never been". And russian news do a great job picturing ukraine as infant eating monsters and russia as the last resort of righteousness.
But numbers don't lie. Who is abortion, hiv and divorce leader of the europe? What is the salary/products cost ratio in russia and ukraine? You didn't know that almost everything is twice or thrice cheaper in ukraine. And the people on the east don't really know what the real picture is.
I know what i'm saying because i'm from crimea, and there was the same hype. But guess what, the hype deflated. People see the same shit, that was happening in ukraine. The only difference is that it's russian shit.
Say your severdonetsk family watch less tv and think more.

idz habbiding

mfw steal your Romulus and Remus myth.

>= 240 hours
Does anyone have that picture btw?
I came from the Springs but I'm not NORAD lol. Also civie engineering is in high demand in the US right now, one buddy I went to college with just scored a $100K job. And even though I am an immigrant myself technically (moved when I was 7) I don't know the best legal way in.

most turks here can't even properly define what the word means... yet they always tell germans they are so pride people.

guess it's just anoter tool to deal with your inferiority complex.
cause most of the time you use it to excuse stupid behaviour like killing your sister for dating a kurd or throwin acid at a woman that rejected you.

your concept of honor and pride seems to be primitive and stupid... but what else would one expect..

youtube.com/watch?v=nSZtTeLAXRo

Mods, IP ban the turks and jews

saudee shits fucking shut down the almasirah channel uploading houthi videos

if they put the same effort into the war as they do into censorship, thjey might actually stop losing

Do you happen to know what company he got into?

I'm going to do my PE exam next year. Hopefully that should make me a bit more attractive. Then I can work 5 years and go for my Master's.

It's so bad here.

not on PFLP's watch, kike scum

Moon thing is meme
Discovering America is a fact
Why do you think natives had slightly slanted eyes?
They get there from Bering
Fucking Burgers killed our ancestors

>it's okay when Israel does it

Let's make this clear :DD, I'm not against islam,I'am against Pan-Arabism and Ummah and Pan-Islamism.Yaratılanı severim, Yaradan'dan ötürü ÜHÜHÜHÜHÜ gave us nothing but betrayal from arabs.
Our look evolved in time from Step Asian to European but in Ottoman Era it mostly mixed with Middle Easterners as a result of having a big empire for centuries on 3 continents so we don't look like typical Kazakh or Uygur.
Anyways for example Turkey pledges to continue providing humanitarian aid to Gaza
FOR WHAT? for arabism and islamism,ummah shit
We should not give nothing to these people. They don't even support Turkey against our enemies. LOL

They don't even support Turkey , why should we care?
Turkey needs to only help ourselves. we have no friends.
The Muslims DID NOT HELP LOL.
And we should not care for these Muslims.
his government is obsessed with helping their Palestinian/Syrian/Arab (so called) brothers for which it have already spent billions that it took from the pockets of the regular hardworking Turks but it is failing to provide better life for the millions of poor and uneducated people around Turkey...

Instead of feeding a bunch of ungrateful Arabs they should care more about the citizens of Turkey and about the millions of Turks living outside of Turkey who need help. Never help people who betrayed you and stabbed you in the back during one of the greatest wars in history.
The Gazans killed many Turks not long ago. . Let them all starve to death I say.
I am sick of my country helping these people, and in return we get called genocidal and terrorists.
Turkey is pretty poor, sure, we have some nice places, and we have a more than decent economy, we cannot afford to feed ungrateful people though.
I personally care more about helping our blood brothers first around the world, because I know for sure they will be grateful and help us when the day comes, do you think these Palestinians are going to remember these 20 years down the line? Never.

when is every single thieving jew on Cred Forums going to be permabanned

Only think I know about ukraine are the streetwalkers, they're the most common here together with nigerians.

KIKES BTFO

archive.is/iNDlp

holy shit you really believe that bullshit.

PROOFS?

Israel is finished! Syria will literally conquer ALL of Israel by next week!

Friendly reminder that those that reply to shitposters are equally responsible for /sg/ going to shit.

yeah, i don't think so. the rebellion is alive, strong, and well. if you dick the us, then you're strong. assad is just a russian puppet.

twitter.com/Porkchan3/status/778681656236310532

1st of October, the day is coming to the Rape of Aleppo

Cast:

SAA as the winner
NDF as the brother's winner
Hezbollah as the best friend of the winner
Palestine Resistence as other fried of the winner

With the co-participation of

IRGC as the teacher of the winner
Russian Army as the old friend winner.

I approve this post

RuAF bombing East Aleppo Pocket

Don't burn you fucking cuck and give your argument against it or continue your cry

This is probably your first post I've seen that you actually seem serious in, I like it.

Thanks for the clarification. In return I won't post the fb post collage that asked for.

And the same can be applied to Ukraine. But I don't think any of those places are "exotic" as you say. You seem to ignore that I am not a stranger in either country as I have friend and family in both who I regularly talk to. And I remember enough of my childhood from Ukraine and Russia to tell you that life has improved in Russia in the last two decades and Ukraine went completely in the opposite direction. And in Ukraine, that only happened in the span of the last two years and even then they haven't made as much progress as Russia. As as before, you would also have to be willfully ignorant or straight up stupid to think Russia is doing worse than Ukraine in any way.
No I don't, I can ask him but he may not reply for some time.

I would say come to school here but you seem to have your plans set. Maybe consider doing your masters in the States?

What you think about Dodecanese islands?

nfac-sy.net/news/879

SOHR for once was right, 3K Russian Soldiers on Aleppo to fight with SAA/Hezbollah/IRGC

youtube.com/watch?v=qlvNG9tcq_c

>1. What is the US-American geopolitical interest in the region?
As anywhere, Pax Americana. The goal is to ensure that the US is the supreme power in the region and anyone that could potentially threaten that balance of power is removed. Hence the regime change in Iraq, Libya, Egypt (twice. Who would have thunk that the Muslim Brotherhood once in power couldnt be controlled) and the attempt in Syria and Yemen.

>2. What is Turkey's geopolitical interest in the region?
A strong Turkey. Turkey only looks out for itself. This is why the Turks were willing to deal with ISIS or the Iraqi Kurds. Because it made them rich, and it made Syria and Iraq weaker.
Now it is no longer politically viable to work with ISIS they turned on them. And the Syrian Kurds being the most closely allied to the Turkish Kurds, are also a threat that needs to be stopped in their eyes.

>3. What is Russia's geopolitical interest in the region?
No further weakening of their allies in the region. Namely Syria and Iran. As long as those nations remain allied to Moscow, there is no potential overland route for oil and gas to Europe from the middle-east.

>4. Do European nations have any meaningful geopolitical interest in the region? If so, which?
European interest is really just stability. A stable middle-east means no migrant crisis. Which means a reduced threat of terrorism. That is their main concern.
When it started they were aligned with US strategy that would see Syria toppled and a potential gas pipeline to Europe made. Which would serve as an alternative to Russian gas. But European nations are slowly waking up and realizing that Russia isn't the bad guy Washington makes them out to be.

Hope that answers your questions.

They are "preparing" an offensive since February

youtube.com/watch?v=NcBFn-l1x9Q

can t*rks hurry up and kill the fucking ishit scum already?

>duck is kill

At least is better than the one on Ramouseh by FSA/Nusra guys

Not good enough of confirmation, the machine translated version shows they basically repeated what the SOHR said and they just posted a photo from the 888 War.

>German humor
German humor
>German humor
German humor
Go kill yourself
All of your comedians died at WW2 now we only have cucks

requesting that old turkish pepe holding prayer bead

>I don't know the best legal way in.
Marry someone who is a US citizen. That is the easiest way in. No further requirements needed.

Failing that your best option is getting an in demand job that will handle the immigration for you.

Could you perhaps explain why the french foreign legion is going to deploy all regiments to libya next year?

thanks

That's actually the idea. But before I do US grad school, I need a bit of money. Paying international student fees for grad school is a nightmare.

Maybe I can pretend to be a Mexican illegal and pay the same tuition as citizens.

Noise, I want to see footage of Mig-29K bombing the moderate beheaders

Let's pray for the best then

rt.com/news/360178-russia-carrier-syria-kuznetsov/

>Russia to send aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov to Mediterranean

JUST FUCK MY MODERATES UP

I know it hasn't been on the news yet, but I have sources within the legion

What happened to turkish roach pussies? I thought there was a genocide coming. Fuckin' faggots.

Only left the Tu-22 on Iran again

GUYS GUYS
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/778686378246668292
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/778686785928826881
ISNT THIS HUGE

/sg/ is a Jewish General on a Cred Forums, a Jewish board.

Ask people in Kiev whether their lives have improved in the past two years and they will say it hasn't.
Ask people in Sevastopol whether their lives improved in the last two years and they will say it has.

Ukraine is a shithole. And if given a chance, many Ukrainian regions would split from Kiev to become federal states of Russia and receive money from Moscow to actually fix infrastructure and pay workers and pensions.
Which is why Kiev does not want to implement the Minsk 2 agreement. Because it gives Donetsk and Luhansk a vote on independence. A vote the regions are sure to take. And other regions will then demand.

Abdul the jihadi duck?

guess that is the return for the accidental bombing of the coalition earlier...

or it's just bullshit once again...

That is interesting.
As to why they would do that?
Because Libya is unstable. But it is close to becoming more stable. A swift military campaign can drag Libya out of the worst of it's civil war. I am sure that is the French aim. And since the Legionairs aren't technically French citizens, nobody would mind if they take casualties.

This is going to be interesting

They seem pretty confident that it's true
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/778687393679290373
Man I'm hyped for what's to follow this days

Can we shift ww3 date to my salary day please?

My girlfriend is a doctor. She went to Stanford. Maybe that can help.

>Jabhat Fateh al-Sham released a video attempting to explain the US-Russia agreed; officially ended 'ceasefire' in Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=HSCA8ycuv84

check this shit fampais

news.sky.com/story/syria-twins-reveal-fear-of-barrel-bombs-and-suffocating-under-rubble-10587210

18:12, UK, Wednesday 21 September 2016

Syria twins reveal fear of barrel bombs and suffocating under rubble

Twin six-year-old girls have revealed how their life in Syria is overshadowed by fears the next barrel bomb will leave them suffocating under rubble or with horrific burns.

Safa is scared of being killed by the barrel bombs pushed out of Syrian government aircraft over rebel-held areas.

"I am afraid I will suffocate under the rubble. I am afraid the ceiling will fall over me," says the six-year-old.

Barrel bombs are improvised bombs - usually a barrel-shaped container filled with explosives and dropped from a helicopter.

They are unguided and rarely accurate and have been widely used in areas with civilian populations.

"There are burned children and their colour is black. I don't wish to become like them," says the girl, whose name means "purity" in Arabic.

"They are my age and the dust covers them."

When the bombing starts the girls and their family "go to the footpath, as we don't have a basement".

"The plane comes and there are children my age (who) suffocate in dust," says Safa. "They throw barrel bombs and they explode."

"I am afraid he throws barrel bombs over us," adds sister Marwa.

Safa says she feels "I am going to die" when she hears the helicopters coming.

"When I hear ululations (howling sound), I say 'God I hope (the barrel bomb) is not above them'."

Talbiseh has been hit hard since a ceasefire ended on Monday, after just seven days of a fragile peace.

Opposition activists say two people were killed and more than 30 injured in an air strike on Wednesday.

But, on Monday, much-needed aid finally reached the town of 84,000 people - the first delivery since July.

A convoy of the International Committee of the Red Cross, Syrian Arab Red Crescent and UN trucks delivered nearly 17,000 food parcels and 1,000 bulk food rations.

Farsnews isn't reliable. Wait for more reliable sources to confirm such huge claims

We hate hamas bro

Fuck off kike.

They got all the north of Sanjur and have killed and captured dozens of YPGs, it's not enough ? :^)

answer me you faggıt

“The sovereignty over these islands, islets and rocky formations was transferred from the Ottoman Empire to Turkey as its successor,” the minister said, underlying that the de facto situation would not change the legal status of the islands.
A number of islands were left to Greece via Article 12 of the Lausanne Treaty and in the 1947 Paris Treaty. The Dodecanese islands cited in Article 15 of the Lausanne Treaty were transferred from Italy to Greece in 1947 by the Paris Treaty. ''

Nato is stopping Turkey from claiming/capturing them. If Russia can swallow Crimea & Eastern Ukraine, We should take those islands too

fug, alternatives?

with similar losses. That's hardly a win Husein. Empty promises from kurd roaches.

nah... there wasn't enough effort on your side.

>Take island with zero turkish population
kek, your delusions are awesome

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37419135

Syria activist: 'Helicopter dropped bombs on aid convoy'

20 September 2016 Last updated at 17:10 BST

The UN has suspended aid deliveries in Syria after an attack on a humanitarian convoy killed about 20 people.

Media activist Zakaryah Junaid told BBC Arabic’s Nader Ibrahim a helicopter dropped barrel bombs on the convoy while it was being unloaded at a Syrian Arab Red Crescent warehouse in the rebel-held town of Urum al-Kubra.

A later attack by jets prevented rescue workers from the Syria Civil Defence, known as the “White Helmets”, from helping victims at the scene, he added.

The Syrian government and its ally Russia have said their aircraft were not involved.

AHAHAHAH LOOK AT THIS greek nigger
Get out bitch

I bet that debt is a nightmare. The US Government requires a certain amount of PhDs and MSs working on a project to get funding. That is how I am in grad school for free. I'm an aero btw. Maybe there is something similar for civies.

Or as he said, doing this to: I'm at Stanford for grad school btw too.
Well summed up as always.
Yes we shall.
It will be interesting to watch the MiG-29Ks for sure. As far as I can tell, they'll be using a lot of PGMs.

Here is a photo from last month of the MiG-29K on the Kuznetsov.

That's Cyprus kek I saw this when I was in Nicosia

Make sense actually, those islands are a pain in the ass from a military perspective.

It's self defense dumb goy

Winning some hundreds km2 with a death/kill ratio of 1/50+ in this war is a pretty nice win t.bh.
You want turks to go to Manbij ? It will be fast if the FSA don't become retard...

>be greece
>shrink to 7 million rapebaby cucks by 2075
>Turkey becomes 100 million

Lmao.

You will literally be our whorehouse vassal.

>caring about Cypriots
wew lad. No one care about those faggots. They can't even speak Greek.

hehe We are banter masters tho

That would actually be brilliant. Hopefully things will work out.

Step1: pass the PE
Step2: start applying everywhere preferably for big companies with big projects
Step3: work a few years
Step4: go for the Masters
Step5: ????
Step6: Profit

And somewhere in there get some beers with mighty Colorado and shitpost /sg/

and you don't have more than 10% hellenic dna

accept your history

your entire current "greek" race are a bunch of fleshgloves Ottoman Turks creampied for 600 years

I don't understand, please pick your flag from the dirt

youtube.com/channel/UCzDVuKwr9pQmqUbW45pZv8A/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCtS29SfDqzj5NDBmSHME1LA/videos

these two seem best atm

saudee can fuck with individual YT channels, but they cant fuck with people making videos and uploading everywhere just like they cant fuck with houthis on the battlefield

remember: one tochka away from victory

Watching some news atm
You know, bloomberg / sky / cnbc
TF1 etc etc

the info war is real.
lil bitches are howling like a pack of retarded puppies.
Russia bombed muh convoy.
Look at the children crying.
Look at the Russian expert saying Putin pushed the button.
Fucking pathetic, I just hope that people turn that shit off.
In Germany for example, they put a running line on the weekends something like : "US bombed Assad forces, whops, my bad."
But since Monday its just beautiful to watch a well - oiled machine put to work.

>tochka

Greatest memerockets so far.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I want this thing at Ararat so bad
Just think about that buthurt

So what's going on?

Moderate beheaders C3I has been BTFO I heard.

Fill me in on the details plox

yea, not happening mate. the US are close to aid SDF in the next months.

you think your economy will be that great in the next decades? You'll have serious problems, with Kurdistan being one of them.

>hellenic dna
no one gives a fuck, balkans were always multiethnic regions. And the Ottoman Empire the biggest one.

the news about the convoy are triggering me
I want to know the truth already

and UN is apparently convoy-ing again

>russia-insider.com/en/politics/did-un-just-admit-attack-syrian-aid-convoy/ri16591?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

great article abut all the convoy bullshit

>air raid
>helicopter raid
>"attack"
>multiple "attacks"
fuck

tl;dr: russia is getting cucked into another ceasefire

>Vlad has solved his main domestic problem, elections
>suddenly 3000 soldiers in Syria
>aircraft carrier is coming
>SAA calls for Aleppo rebels to surrender

Is it possible? Will we see attack on them finally?

All I want for christmas is barrel bombs.

>Mount Ararat will never EVER be A*menian
making a turkish flag on mt Ararat would be glorious

Man I love being white.
Aren't Turks just Arab rape baby's anyway?

Sounds like a solid plan. Looking forward to seeing it work out for you buddy

Interestingly enough, my girlfriend is working at the Stanford health care system while I go to school. She might want to go further with her career too.

Thought it was mongol rape babies too

careful what you wish for L M A O

>>suddenly 3000 soldiers in Syria

Mashallah, Great post as usual!

YES, STALLINGRAD ALL OVER AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=Inqo3_2MdOU
youtube.com/watch?v=9GfJy7uWaps
>Greece
>Relevant

Damn son, I hope she does, too!! Smart babies!!

Good luck on your studies!!

Suck my gallipoli balls you desert nigger aussie.

Onur can you post that Turkish flag bearer pic?

Mustafa "the lion king" kemal
Why do Turks have such nigger names?

How do you go from this

This one?

to this?

Tfw even our manlet is based than their man
youtube.com/watch?v=VfpuHTKgllk

how's so?

What's this MUH CONVOY stuff about too?
I clearly remember the nature of mooh civiliun aid white trucks from before, so what was it?
Technical gear? "Syrian bread"?

How do the two incidents relate?

The strike on western officrs'room isn't being reported in the media AT ALL, surprise

>a Tochka and 25 memebarrels
Geez, that's overkill.

Anyone want to help me with my homework?

>When looking at the middle east leading up to the 1300, is it fair to say that there is one Islam, or multiple Islams?

I'm going to write that saying there is "one Islam" would not be giving enough credit to the various philosophies of Islam..

Likewise to you! If you already know, where do you want to go to school here?

Why do you always bring up Gallipoli? You ache to fight the white man again but the white man has his sights set on Mars and is leaving you goat fucking Arabs to bomb each other.
We will provide concrete for the rebuilding when jihadis blow up all your shit though.

No the one with other flag bearers

no the one with cock in his mouth

It's an improvement.

It's in the middle of nowhere and it looks like Obama is trying to stitch up the Russians to get an emergency 3rd term. We should pull out, Syria has no strategic value at all, it's nothing.

> It's a complete waste of taxpayers money to fund this bullshit skirmish.

baka.com.au/world/cowards-ban-kimoon-accuses-syrian-government-of-killing-civilians-systematic-torture-20160920-grksse.html

Those fucking Jews in the UN...

Now they also attack Bashar the Lion...

This one?

Koksal is bro-tier desu.

ALTAIC MASTERRACE REPORTING IN

SHOUT OUT TO BRO TATARS, JAPANESE AND KOREANS WHO WERE ALL ONE CULTURE BEFORE THE LAST MINI ICE AGE 2000 YEARS AGO

What port is it coming from?

no, this one only proves the autism of the artist I already told you which one

Yeah this one will work, thanks

You can't possibly even say there is one Christianity, and Catholics and Orthodox Christians didn't even fight each other until the 4th crusade. Shia and Sunni Muslims have always fought relentlessly.

Change your name or I might have to ban you from this subreddit.

T*rk delusion

Theyre just nad theyre not white

Wait, he has a portrait with sunglasses?

t. arab infested country which hasn't NOT SURRENDERED in a war in 200 years
aashhashashdashdas

t. country that only exists thanks to the franco-british intervention in Crimea

Calm down Idris.

Yeah, it's kind of a non-question. The Sufi's are a good example of different ideology.

I don't want to write about the fighting amongst sects, but rather the tyranny of the leadership..

I was hoping some shitposter from the Levant might be able to provide insight... But that's the way she goes, right?

>The United States Must Be the World’s Policeman; Only America has the material and moral greatness to stop the slide into chaos and foster peace.” – The Wall Street Journal/Anders Fogh Rasmussen

russialist.org/newswatch-the-united-states-must-be-the-worlds-policeman-only-america-has-the-material-and-moral-greatness-to-stop-the-slide-into-chaos-and-foster-peace-the-wall-street-journalanders-fogh/
--------
This is some utter novice shilling.

>what is World War I

And how the fuck did my beautiful /sg/ turn into t*rk circlejerk?

Mashallah Sufi's are bro tier.

>out

>To your descendants
Arabs and the Palestinians are related to Ishmael, and are therefore his descendants. Kikes are just claimants with forged birth proofs.
>so what if we are matrilineal converts from elsewhere?
>so what if we worship ourselves and mammon?

>ATTN: LEVANT SHITPOSTERS
>Your opinions are wanted.

fuck off ahmed go suicide bomb something

youtube.com/watch?v=kUFWF10VjOc

le suffi are different is an orientalist western meme, they are literally sunni with light animist and christian remnants

>they are literally sunni with light animist and christian remnants
That explains why they are far more agreeable.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Q3a4EnafI UN Security council meeting. For interested.

I watched it all so tl;dr of video:

>Lavrov takes 15 mins explainong how americans did not send document which say what groups were funded and supported by "COALITION"(Globalists), so because of lack of collaboration that US showed, made SAA stop ceasefire because rebels used it for regrouping.

>Kerry takes 25 mins to shit about "facts" that russians destroyed (((UN convoy))) saying how they are threatening civilians etc... While he admited that Usa killed 60 SAA but it was just a prank bro. Also Syria wants to attack it's own civillians by Kerry.

>Sufi's are bro tier

You bet. There is a lot of common ground with various cultures.. Making them welcomed neighbors.

Shut up unless you want to substantiate your claims

>Losing land held since 2012

BOI

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Madeleine_Albright

It is the threat of the use of force [against Iraq] and our line-up there that is going to put force behind the diplomacy. But if we have to use force, it is because we are America; we are the indispensable nation. We stand tall and we see further than other countries into the future, and we see the danger here to all of us.

Stated on NBC's Today Show (February 19, 1998)

there is nothing to substantiate, Sufism is a branch of Sunni Islam, they support shiaria law and literal reading of the Quran just the same

>they support shiaria law and literal reading of the Quran just the same

Reading between the lines, people who do not regard material matters as important will probably not question a set of laws that could result in their death...

I was trying to extrapolate how a mystic society could exist under sharia from my class... No real answer.. Thoughts?

OBAMA/KERRY MUST GO

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Jav1jOhnA

Did the russians kill some israelis today as pic related claims or is it propaganda and the meaning of pic related could be another?

Isn't this war almost over?

Do you know where the fuck is that cucks from?
Yes they are pussified kids from pussified country

>You bet. There is a lot of common ground with various cultures.. Making them welcomed neighbors.

I always was interested in their mysticism and love to see their rituals to feel spiritual ecstasy and their discipline.

Then you got Arabs who fuck a goat cause they feel horny. LMAO what a crazy world we live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVykC5En59g

>second video
turkish army watches like 24/7 on the greek site and the greek army doesn't seem to care at all, big indicator on who is relevant
>kek

>gnnliberia.com

KANGS

If they wrote a complete history of the middle east, the book should be called "Bros, Tyrants, and the goat fuckers in between"

I really dont understand at all
You wanna fuck underage? Go be pope

LMAO pretty much yeah.

>Go be pope

Holy shit, Poland bringing in the big bantz

Lavrov's job must be easy. He doesnt need to lie, just say facts. Kerry needs to lie basically in each statement.

So nothing happened?

uuughhh

Europe are bunch of pussies

Countryside General on suicide watch.

The Sunni Shia split happened well before 1300 IIRC.

fit for Sucking blacc Dick

I doubt there are any israelis in Aleppo. This would be believable if they it was in Daraa region.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Now I understand why European women fuck Tyrone and Jamal instead of local dudes.

There is no worthy male in this photo.

Buk M2

pls tell she doesn't have a boipussi

I challenge you to watch it till the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=w8sHzxILZMk

captcha: panificio dead
panificio it's the italian for bakery, I'm getting trolled?

>A very serious economic depression is about to begin in Turkey. Its obivous as hell. Don't know when, maybe November or December. But everybody talks about that, It might cause some serious social problems, a lot of suicides and social explosions. The government doesn't say anything about it, but they're taking precautions to maintain the turnover, but its just an action of saving the day. This shit is very serious and its coming right upon us like truck running down a hill.

Yes she has.

>Source:
>My ass

If that's true they can easily declare mobilization and start a full scale ground invasion in Syria.

dont forget there are no buks in donbas or syria

GUESS WHO IS ON SOUTH ALEPPO!

No, not my ass
Here read it pal, if you have enough Turkish language to read. This might give you some ideas about what's going on.

t24.com.tr/haber/binali-yildirim-taksit-sayisi-12-aya-cikarildi,360966

Nah, you should have posted source in the original post.

My Turkish is honestly nonexistant so can any Turkbros confirm.

???

Grey wolves russian? why the fuck did they steal our logo?

This is actually good news, they reduce the interest rates of banks by "brute force". Bankers, which suck the blood of people, gets fucked.

Erdogan also called the banks to reduce mortgage rates.

OH SHIT ITS BLYATWATER

lol fog rasmussen must be a russian spy...
his appeals are always so bad and outlandish he actually pushes normies question western policies...

its true, they giving loans like no tomorrow to maintain cash flow, soon it will bite us in the ass with a huge inflation

Kuznetsov on their way to Tartus Port

Is putin weaponizing western idiocy?

This is true. Turkey's foreign debt has reached critical levels, and the housing bubble is getting ridiculous. The economic crisis is at most 10 months away.

This is part of the reason Turkey switched foreign policy to restoring relations with Russia and Israel. Despite turbulences, they are some of Turkey's biggest trading partners. There is one rule every political party in Turkey knows: You can babble about ideology all you want, the real reason any government changes in Turkey is economic. When things go bad economically, the leadership changes.

The AKP is well prepared for this crisis. With the State of Emergency obviously being extended into the crisis + relations repairs, they hope to ride out the depression without losing decisive majority.

They're extending the length of installment payments to maintain cash flow, so that no one can feel it. But I tell you, this shit is serious like a ticking bomb

Reminder that Sunni Islam has always been the main religion in Syria and that a Sunni president is only justice. It's time for Syria to return to it's secular Sunni roots before the al-Assad family took over! It's time for Syria to take back its rightful place that it always held in the Muslim world!

Russian booo cucks striking again

Well you'd better hope that it won't be a greek-tier shitfest desu
Turks are THAT stupid

That ship really doesn't look like it should float without tipping over.

Fucking science, how does it work.

Reminder that your flag is not rare without reason

They were pretty different even before the split... I have no idea how they co-exist.

They use this mineral called ''unobtainium'' to stay afloat. I don't know quite how it workes but it involves gravity.

they are working hard cuz they know they are on the brink - keep spreading the good news user and stay strong

It's like an iceberg, 90 percent is below the water.

We're talking about changing government here and by the way that government is akp and erdogan, the biggest egoist power worshipper that the history has ever seen, so its worse than that greek shitfest

>Turkey's foreign debt has reached critical levels

What? We don't have debt problem. Turkey doesn't get any loans from IMF or EU. Our external and internal debt ratios are both lower than world average.

Even if this is true, which I doubt, it can be fixed by a declaration of martial law and war.

What are you trying to say? Help me understand.

Just get this fucking Turkish civil war over with already.

Which movie is that from?

>Obama Administration Considers Arming Syrian Kurds Against ISIS

FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

Russian trollfarmer detected. this thread is packed with these commie shits.

>Its worse than that greek shitfest
Awww shit that aint good fαm gl tho

considers?... last time i checked we send them milans and a shitload of g36s...

what else do they want to give them... f-16's and a few new tanks?

turks will love that.

you know it

idk, heavier weapons maybe? I don't know what the fuck America is thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=CE8XKeN0zk4

Why the fuck do I feel like Russia is doing this on purpose? I mean there must be something they have done this by some kind of purpose to drive some kind of cold war kind of scenario between the two countries so trump will win? I might go too deep now. Absolutely most disgusting two faced terrorists are those us government bloodshedder, they would do anything to scare the cattle population.

DELET QUICKLY BEFORE OTHER TURKS READ THIS!

Thank you based Italybro.

>>my face when american troops from incirlik will soon provide close air support to freedom fighter kurds against evil fascist turks on turkish territory

Fat Chance™

What about them reviving the "no fly zone" meme?
It's obvious the attack on the UN convoy was done by the White Helmets to revive that old meme.

HAHAHAHAHA, THAT'S WHAT YPGFAGS BELIEVE

jokes aside

Kurds will cry when Euphrates storm begins, but I think our guys want to see what Russia and US is up to and don't want to get caught in a possible confrontation between two other retarded countries.

Also the divisions in Eastern Turkey will be free for 7 months due to hard winter conditions. They will be deployed in elsewhere. We are waiting for the weather.

>my face when american troops from incirlik will soon provide close air support to freedom fighter kurds against evil fascist turks on turkish territory

what's wrong ? it's complete bullshit t.bh

Two potatoes have been deposited into your account paddy.

The absolute madman

Recent fake tweet from a gone thread

My captchas have been fighter jets today.. spooky if you ask me.. At least I'm American...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion
actually it was judaism
then christianity
then you fucking killed non muslims and now its a mess

We all know what happens when a Sunni majority is ruling a country.

He would invite Erdogan, not Assad.

>selecting empty sky
There's no airplane in that captcha, lad.

You realise people are converting to Shia Islam and thats why they had to make a plan against the Shia Spreading? Starting with Syria. It was allready planned in the early 1990's.

Sources:

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/06/gulf-fears-shiite-expansion-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-iran.html#

crethiplethi.com/wikileaks-saudis-fear-shia-triangle-of-iran-iraq-and-pakistan/islamic-countries/pakistan/2011/

They have been dead since the 90s,senpai.

I agree with you.

Read this.

If anything, it is a light reflection on the camera lens that resembles the pinnacle of engineering designed to destroy non-believers..

name?

Also, Annuda Won.

I don't believe you, show me more

instagram.com/kizilgunmelodi/?hl=tr

So my government teacher says that assad is an evil dictator
shall you show the proofs so we can stump him?

I wish my captchas were fighter jets. Just keep getting trees and mountains and fucking shop fronts.

Why can't Captcha have cool things, like guns and models in lingerie.
>Select the squares with tits and wine.

pretty much this

So no change of plans?

I've had a few with the walls of the Temple in Jerusalem... I must get relevant captchas to keep me motivated. ; )

Real Aleppo map, it seems that the left is Old Ramouseh, and Sadkop is still under moderate control

Made it to 1 min...

All future engagements by Russia will have following aftermath if questions arise.

Today Russia struck a target we believed to be [Current terrorist threat]
We are still gathering information.
We halted when we were informed we had struck possible [Current unintended target]
If we determine that we did indeed strike [Current unintended target] that was not our intention, and we of course regret the loss of life.
This said, however, tonights stunt [Current butthurt entity] a stunt replete with moralism and grandstanding is uniquely cynical and yada yada yada, derka derka, muhammed jihad. And so on...

To be continued by some "what [Current butthurt entity] did that other time was way worse-phrases

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Hamza_Ali_Al-Khateeb

I get it! The purpose is to draw a comparison with for example the USA and show how one deceased teenager doesnt justify a jihadist insurgency!

Good one you fucking cunt kikelover

i made it 1:39

fucking disgusting

Oh yeah, Assad killed that boy with his bare hands

fuck off

I love you, man... Hope we will meet one day.

Uh, Ukraine has BUKs.

thanks.

also,
RARE

I'm talking about modern Syria not ancient Syria which was a completely different entity
You don't know shit bro. Syria has so much potential to be a major player in the region similar to Turkey but the al-Assad family is holding it back with their corruption, theft and "muh axis of resistance" For example the Ghouta was a forest! it was a paradise that existed alongside Damascus for centuries now look at how it became under the al-Assad faimly rule...
>You realise people are converting to Shia Islam
LOL maybe in a parallel universe! Conversion from Sunnism to Shi'ism or vice-versa is unheard of

Yeah, but don´t mention the 12-year old being beheaded by moderates freedom fighters.

It´s fucked up. Both cases. Let´s hope Syria will become a safe playe again. And the only solution is Assad. No child beheading moderates. No burning men in cages islamists.

Assad only.

Based.

I went as far as watching to 5 minutes. Am I the bravest in Cred Forums or what???

REEEEEEE me ffs

>billiepen.

weren't you b&?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_constitutional_referendum,_2012

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2014

news.antiwar.com/2016/09/19/cia-armed-moderates-in-syria-included-al-qaedas-nusra-front/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/syria-war-rebels-behead-10-year-boy-video-160720065358507.html

BINGO

Did you even read my sources ? It was from wikileaks and from your sunni leaders in saudi canceria. Dont play the hypocrite card here. Your country has been pumping trillions to fuel the secterian war in Syria.

Even Israel knows you can't build the Promised Land through subversion.

kek

exactly, very good

>people are converting to Shia Islam
yeah mate, they sure are

Also, handing over a shitload of cash to Iran definitely helps them. Hillary is just... Evil. Always slithering around the issues.

Hillary hates Israel. So does Obummer.

Women were a mistake.

>people are converting to Shia Islam

>people are converting to ali's cult

It doesnt take you some seconds to read the sources I just provided you. No wonder you sunnis the followers of a incestous bastard ''caliph''.

Im just letting you know that the Bozkurtlar LARP around as Turanians my good Ottoman friend

>Did you even read my sources?
I don't need to since I have myself as source and I trust myself more than memeleaks.

What has sunni brought to arabic land other than beheading and killing of Innocents? Ahh good guess, gay and incest.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-GCsknheGQ

have you read your fucking useless websites? do those say anything about conversion? it writes iran tries to influence the shites already in iraq/s.arabia etc. except for iraq, shites are minority every-fucking-where.

Uttermost retarded response!

Captcha is crowdsourced information vetting. They want confirmation of the street signs and shop fronts for Google maps or whatever service is paying them. Because algorithms aren't smart enough. That's why I always click a few wrong ones here and there, to fuck with the system. It doesn't actually know.

Why are you going full retard brother

Are we witnessing the birth of a new Cuntryside General, lads?

A Spartan, August 2016.

>(((heroically brave individuals)))
they all need to die

fuck this shit. civil war when?

Then why am I getting the Temple walls and fighter jets?

Ladies and gentlemen, the New Countryside General

>shites are minority every-fucking-where.
Iran has 98% Shia
Iraq has 72% Shia

Proof of Shia Expansion?
thecomingbibleprophecyreformation.wordpress.com/2015/11/15/isis-was-created-to-stop-shia-expansion-the-real-islamic-threat-to-the-world/

If you just started reading a little bit then you would understand. I couldnt care less who has most or less Shia Islam. The thing I know for Sure that every Place where it has Shia it is a threat for the jews and the sunnis.

What are you talking about? People in Turkey are uneducated as fuck. They don't even know what is Turan, what is history of Turkey.
lol

There aren't nationalists in Turkey all islamist arabists niggers

Based qatari,shiite ali worshipper btfo

You pretty much a posted a Bozkurtlar picture

Did Countryside move to Qatar or what the fuck is happening right now?

You claiming that people are converting to Shi'ism is the most retarded thing I have ever heard in a while.
All I'm saying is that Syria would be better off with a Sunni president just like it was before the al-Assad family and this is coming from someone who's not a Sunni.

Doesnt take a genius to make you shrivel back to your roach hole.

Don't you have homework to do?

THINKS BASHAR IS NOT SUNNI
>Bashar is knotting his hands so hard around his stomach he is about to vomit!!!
Get blasted you dumb half jew.

I hope jews cleanse gaza

Minnesota or someone regular better be baking, I'm out for now. See y'all later.

P-800 Oniks

My bad, not an Oniks.

Countryside General get off the proxy.