Hey have erected this insult to the God-Emperor within a 5 minute drive from me

Hey have erected this insult to the God-Emperor within a 5 minute drive from me.

Las Vegas, 6th street between Carson and Freemont

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

cityoflasvegas.formstack.com/forms/contact_main
youtube.com/watch?v=X5Odka54ygk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smash it to pieces

Push it over, then call the city to remove it because it's in the way of a handicap parking space

Is it legally protected in any way? If it isn't just fucking smash the fucking thing, or steal it and dispose of it.

Burn it

smash it.
its made by a bunch of edgey wannabe graffiti artist called indecline.
if one of those cunts see you they will bash your head in though probally.
so be careful
if you have a truck it would be safe.

destroy it. wait a few days until the buzz dies off. less chance of being observed.

grab a giant dong and epoxy it on.

ruin their babby dick joke

correct the record user.

kek

Nothing, It's not worth the risk.
But if I was sure I wouldn't get caught, I'd install a bigger penis,
Shiksas hate that.

Put a toga over it and a crown of thorns on it's head

Take it away for "maintenance"

Return it with a 9 inch dong for realism

Lol. This actually would be funny if someone securely attached a 12" erect dildo.

>get handicap card thing
>try to park in spot
>miss entirely
>withers try and yell at you
>put on best tard voice and say "sorry im handicapped"

Yeah epoxy on a huge horse cock or douse it in gas and light that bitch.

Put a sing in his hands saying "Deal with it"

OP should smash it, but he should say he's destroying it in the name of Hillary and that anything that represents trump offends him

Unless it's legally protected

this is actually better.
super glue a giant dildo on it.

peepee poopoo on it

paint it green and add a huge dong.

if you have a truck i think you should steal it. an "art piece" like this would be worth money in 5-10 years. guaranteed every year you keep it it appreciates 10k in value. it's literally free money sitting on the street.

>What do
nothing, just like every faggot OP that makes threads like these

So let me get this straight.
This statue is standing in the middle of the street, so anyone - even little kids - can see it.
What the fuck, america?
OP if you don't smash that thing up, you're just as bad as the ones who made it.

Those shouldnt be allowed. A Mehmet will make one and fill it with explosives then blow it up when folk inevitably surround it for pictures

this desu

Just call the non-emergency police line and say there is a unauthorized advertisement blocking the unloading zone for a handicapped spot. They will remove this

Exactly this. Call the non emergency line and report it as blocking a handycap unloading zone

Put some clothes on it. Don't destroy it, the city will eventually remove it.

this shadilay

Lol just wheel up and plow into it. Throw that bitch in rewind and take the fuck off. Would you get in trouble with the law for scribbling on your retarded sisters favorite coloring book page?

Cause that's essentially what you'd be doing.

I propose these trump statues become the new NYC card stands.

Fucking deliver.

a bath robe, cigar and a crown

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OP DONT BE A FAG, SPRAYPAINT IT GREEN AND GIVE IT A HUGE DICK

Burn it

"accidentally smash it with your car" accidents happen all the time. infact why was a statue in a parking lot. you will be a hero. fuck ryan mcpherson and indecline, the govt already hates them since he decided to try to import body parts in formaldehyde.

Do what the left would do.

Destroy it. Graffiti it.

Do this OP!

put link to clinton foundation corruption website on it

lol nice

This

what can you do? just go knock it over and run.

THIS. FOR KEK

I wouldn't do anything bro. Life is Beautiful is in a couple days, it's probably for that, and you'll probably get arrested and charged for destroying "art" or some shit.

THIS. Don't smash it OP that's what they want you to do. I'm sure they have cameras on it and will put out footage all over social media using you to make Trump supporters look bad. Call the city/govt and they will remove it/confiscate it.

Put a suit on it and put an American flag in its hands

Get naked, paint yourself green and stand next to it doing the putin/pepe hand.

For real though, doing anything to it just gives them attention. NakedTrump gives pleasure to juvenile leftists and turns everyone else off from their side.

If you want to be subversive, turn Indecline's tactic against them and plaster the area with Trump stickers.

second

Call the parking enforcement and say that there is a large object blocking the handicap access for that particular spot. Watch it get removed. Post pics.

Behead it. Behead those who insult Cred Forums

just fucken take it lmao

the same faggots who made this are the same faggots who made "bumfights"
exploiting the homeless for monetary gain, now they are helping a criminal politician, these guys are supposed to be "against the system"?
no surprise anyway, graffitifags effectively make cities uglier as a form of artistic psychological projection, no wonder they are cucked for a bolshevik kike

Make a Hillary one and put it next to it

It's a private parking lot, probably owned by one of Tony Hsieh's goons. Not going to happen.

>put an object in clearly a non-object putting zone
>Democrats
Can't even follow their own laws, fucking Jewsucking faggots.

How is a parking lot private?

Epoxy takes to long to dry for that. How will he even attach it?

Post the address and we'll call the police to have it removed for blocking a handicap spot.

we dont do that m8te. its time to lurk a little bit more before you so obnoxiously jumps out of the cake and declare us muslim-tier in front of Clinton's News Network

How is it not? Privately property, pay-to-use. Not managed by the city.

Superglue

dress it up in a suit and change the plaque to say "the 45th president of the United States"

ADA is incredibly specific about the number of handicap parking spots required and the accessibility of those spots. Violation are very expensive for offenders.

Have you ever been to Vegas? Here is the lot in question.

Go carve some abs on it. Give it a sword and a MAGA hat. Maybe some dead niggers on its feet.

Loctite makes a 5min epoxy. Super glue could also work.

I like the dildo idea.

NINE INCHES
I
N
E

I
N
C
H
E
S

>superglue "I'm beautiful" sign
>make tumblr and upload pics
>local tumblrinas chimp out about fat shaming
>????
>profit

thats not going to hold a fucking dildo

lol imagine him holding the dildo for 5 fucking minutes while everyone watches him

Oh, I'm just an idiot. Well what the fuck

>Push it over, then call the city to remove it because it's in the way of a handicap parking space

You don't even have to push it over. The one post is inside the parking space. Report it.

No i know. Don't smash it, it's a set up, they are the ones destroying property not you. Just as everyone else in the thread has said have the city remove it.

>private lot
That's irrelevant, if I were to be an asshole and hit that stanchion that's a minuscule amount in the handicap spot the owner of the lot is liable for any and all damage to my vehicle

>What do

Put a MAGA hat on it.

Someone should make a Hillary one. I'd like to see the reactions to that.

call the fucking city and report unauthorized use of Handicapped spot. Say you cant get out of your van because the ramp wont fit. Tell them you will wait till they show up. Then just leave. They will move it.

Kek!

Second post best post

Little bit similar to a statue we have here

OP does that on the reg

Even better. Graffiti it with a proper suit and tie. Make it look real nice and pretty.

Make an even more repulsing hillary statue.

If they can do it, so can you. And i bet you are much more creative after all you have seen on the interwebz.

epoxy it just before dark, strap it on with duct tape or something. it should be dry by dawn. could even just stick some cardboard boxes under it so it cant droop.

superglue isnt as strong as epoxy. at least all the shit I have tried, even the name brand stuff.

Stand next to it naked with a yuuge MAGA sign and post here pls

Just because anything is on private property, does not mean it is privately owned.
businesses have to follow the laws of the land, there is no exception.
If a business breaks a law (in this case blocking a handicap space with an object) it is the one responsible for getting rid of said object or being fined.

Welcome to grown up land kid, it only gets shittier from here on out.

Pay a bunch of niggers a few hundred dollars to sit around the statue and worship it as a god.
Have some females licking his legs and pay someone to dress up like hillary clinton to kiss his feet.
>implying people won't do this for money regardless of their beliefs.

WTF you stole that from us you mongolian fucker.

You took the words right out of my mouth friendo rolling for this

here is number to report

accuse them of fat shaming and scream how naturally beautiful Donald Trump is.

Something someone should have done since day 1: spray paint FAT FAG JEW LOVER all over its front. Watch it being taken away in 2 minutes.

Put a cape and crown on it. Then get a frumpy blond female mannequin in a pantsuit, Liquid Nails it face down on the pavement with an empty bottle of booze next to it.

>that search bar
It's like 2009 all over again

Just add the wings of an angel and the problem is solved

This is the only correct answer.

Buy secondhand suit, clothe the image of the emperor.

:^)

Airplane glue

I say leave it. It's a great example of liberals losing the argument and falling back on projecting their insecurities onto Trump.

It was made by a finnish guy. You didn't like it so we took it back.

If you don't reply to this post, Hillary will win.

Smash it with a sledgehammer

India with the bantz AND the dubs.

now if only they could poo in loo.

Trump with a tiny peepee and beer gut is a hilarious maymay.

Naked Hilary is "sexual harassment and offensive".

lrn2merica.

just mock what they make, it is much more effective.

I like it, but leftists are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They will say rape should be punished with death and laugh when a boy is raped, likewise they think fat-shaming only applies for tumblr whales with dyed hair.

why is this even allowed?

Spray paint "BODY SHAMING" across it.

Really make them think.

BECAUSE TRUMP IS LE EPIC RACIST XDDDD!!!!!!!

Drive a handicap van right into it.

Do it OP, Kek demands it.

not enough space for spray painting lad. you'd have to use markers.

Take a picture of yourself licking his nipples and post it here.

>1 post by this ID

Why is Cred Forums so Fucking gullible

>erect a similar statue of hillary
>get called a sexist body shaming shitlord

get on your knees and praise it 3 times a day in its direction

You would need to check the glue you use as some of them melt plastics and that could melt the dong. Never used glue on silicone or that jelly shit they use on cheap dildos.something to keep in mind.

Build a naked Hillary and put it next to him. Then sit back and enjoy the salt and hypocrisy.

But Cred Forums is a board of peace

smash the fuck out of it with a baseball bat then run. it takes time for people to show up, call cops etc for this shit.

have a bike or car waiting around the corner.

Was looking for something worthy... This may be it

This
Post results

Drive-by Molotov cocktail.

How did I do?

I told them the location, but the screenshot cut it off.

This, and add the 12" dick

> Carson and Freemont

You mean the Mexican border, right?

Looks like it's already encroaching on the parking space to me. Call the city.

PAINT IT GREEN

Get your handicapped grandmother to drive right into that piece of trash.

Fill out a form online, lazy ass.

Just dress it up in god emperor stuff. And the giant realistic dildo.

Who did this? This is very important to my next response.

> not wife's son

Nothing. Leave it there. I'd say these statues say more about the artist than Trump. If you want to be cheeky, put a suit on it and add a sign saying " your next president"

CHAINSAW.

Shit. You're right. Brb.

>clintonistas think fat shaming is a president game winning strategy

/THREAD

use pink one

Why is Hilary Clinton advocating fat shaming?

Fuck the inconsiderate liberal idiots that put that in a handicapped spot.

It might not be popular around here but I'm actually a big disability rights advocate and I don't give a fuck. I'm not as much for all the welfare shit my more leftist colleagues tend to be but I'd be fucking livid if some of this countries greatest hero's or respected elders can't find parking because of this bullshit.

I would gather up some of my friends with less than two legs and we would tear that trash out of the ground with my wench while we sang the national anthem.

Id probably take it home and put a suit on it though.

>What do

leave the property of others alone

Go buy a hillary mask and put it on the statue

Thanks CTR, but it's in a public parking spot and obviously blocking access to a handicap spot.

That is the most disgusting thing I've read on pol for a while.

Destroy it at night

Do your part OP, it probably cost those lefties a couple hundred dollars and weeks of work

Leave our parking spaces alone you goddamned human garbage.

color print out a smug pepe mask and tape it over the statue's face

thats not a parking spot and if the owner of the lot doesn't mind it being there, then its not your concern

your record has been corrected

measure it for a suit and have it tailored, then sewn on over the statue.

steal it

Cant user, it would just collapse

It's a parking lot owned by the city. The space it is in is to allow for handicap vans to unload wheelchairs, that's why it's marked like that. Faggot.

user it's bait, don't bite. Best you can do is

Dress up like a Tranny and try to fuck it. Post results.

Help report it.

Draw attention to it. Its possible that some might realize what a shitstorm there would be if it was a statue of a woman like Hillary esp when she is in worse shape than him. Donald supporters are above that

obviously the city doesn't mind then

if the people in their rascals are upset then i guess they should lose weight and walk like the rest of us

Burn this heresy, and kick in the heead the guy who made it.

>only people in wheelchairs are obese people
>handicap people should suffer so some fag can display his "art"

That is the area you would use to exit your vehicle if you used a wheel chair lift because you gave you legs fighting for your country. It is part of spot next to it.

I help design these for new parking lots. You are wrong and a massive faggot.

call the number on the handicap sign. it's encroaching on handicap clear space... It will be toed away and person who placed it there will be fined...

>fighting for your country

*israel

>we have to suffer cause idiots make poor decisions

nope

stay cuk'd friendo

Cover him up with an American flag. And video tape the people rip it off.

If that teenager wants to display his art then tell him to ask his mom if he can put it on their front lawn. Handicapped people shouldn't give up a parking spot for some edgelord.

kek

>implying the mayor wasn't the one to set it
>implying the city will do anything about it
everything is connected

>living that close to any numbered street
>living that close to downtown period
Nigger, Methhead, homeless or some faggy hipster detected

this.

note that the striped area is part of the handicap space. A lot of handicap vehicles have side loading doors where the wheelchair lift goes and they cannot use the lift if a big fucking statue is blocking the striped area.

Yeah I know, the Jews, but come on man please don't shit on our disabled veterans. Whatever you think they fought for they did it like men and now they have a hard way to go.

>vets have a hard life in the US

oh god damn

Who has the money to do this all across the country?

This isn't random members if the public.

> Don't want to see a shriveled granny naked
> cucked
Retards like you should not use computers.

T H I S
H
I
S

kek wills it

Attach a massive dildo in place of the tiny penis they made.

Bruh, like I know your super edgy and all, but there are plenty of disabled people who were not injured as a result of a poor decision. Even if you're not agreeing with the 'muh troops' argument, people with Muscular distrophy, Cerebral Palsy, amputees and the like have quite a lot of shit on their plate. You can walk a couple feet further so they have a slightly easier time getting around.

You sound edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=X5Odka54ygk

This. Everybody knows trumps packing a strong nine inches. And he has to get his pants tailored to accommodate his massive girth

I wouldn't worry about it. Great roman leaders tended to be OK with "warts and all" realistic portrait sculpture (and interestingly may have painted it in the same garish bad color palette.) If it is good enough for Cato, it is good enough for Donald.

Just like I said with the last one. Get either a nice suit or a greek toga and give Trump some clothes. Make the fucker look regal. Don't forget to apply lots of adhesive so cucked faggots can't take it off.

Print these out and make an outfit for him

glue a 15 inch dildo onto it or spray paint a classy suit on him

joker face

Free speech dude...just ignore it. Don't feed the beast by doing something to it. Let the bleeding hearts guffaw smugly. Your reward will be on November 6th.

Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

>liberals will praise this
>without realizing that its the same guy who filmed homeless people beating each other for money and made a movie that was basically a compilation of BestGore and liveleak videos.

I wouldn't suggest this but I have heard of people super gluing masks to statues.

Hillary Clinton not for president.

The statue has to be removed by law. Even the striped lines are part of the handicapped space. It doesn't matter if it's private properly it's still a handicapped space this is no different than it being placed in a handicapped spot at a McDonalds or something

File a complaint with us then.

Erect one of Hillary right beside it.

spray paint it green and tape a picture of pepe-trumps face over his face
something like pic related but i dont have a pic of just pepe-trump

Fellow vegas bro. I see that on the way to work.

nicely done but this is suppression of freedom of speech

Wew, you faggots are really easy to trigger.

Wrong.
Paint black and put an Obama mask on it.
Watch everyone lose their minds.