Anyone else a little upset that this jewess is stealing our content for shekels?

anyone else a little upset that this jewess is stealing our content for shekels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d9cm8LOeEw
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one here wants to be famous.

Nah I'm just waiting till she gets banned then cries about it like that faggot did

Everyone who's tried to use Cred Forums to propel their career will get what's coming to them. They are basically the equivalent of redditfags who come to the chans to repackage memes to get fucking karma.

She doesn't look Jewish at all. She looks 100%Danish/Nordic.

they all do and they all act like they "broke" the story when user does their jobs for them

who cares about a jewish coalburner?

I more have a problem with all these right wing people clammering to be the figurehead of "the movement."

she said her grandparents were holocausted or something

>hot Canadian spreading Cred Forums content

Don't see a downside to be quite honest with you senpai

no she doesn't.

like this cuck

She does. I've seen images of actual Danish Jews and they look nothing like her. She looks entirely like a Danish goy.

eceleb nuhuggersshould fuck off back to redit

Didn't she tell on stream she had no problems dating black guys?
why do u even worship that coal burner whore.

i'm guessing she's 25% german jew, so 10% semitic

>RRREEEEEEEEEEE ALL MEDIA AND JOURNALISTS ARE BLUEPILLED WHITE PEOPLE HATERS SHILLING FOR HILLARY!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES THIS TRUMP SUPPORTING WHITE WOMAN USE CONTENT FROM AN IMAGE BOARD WE BOTH POST ON REGULARLY TO BRING OUR IDEAS MAINSTREAM!!!??

Just exactly what is it that you want?

There was a hidden message in that email? Whay did it say?

sex wiff me

i'd like her to at least be a little more subtle about where she gets the content so we don't get flooded by ledditors

Is she really a coalburner? That can't be true. Please don't be true..

That's right, her grandfather died in a concentration camp; he died falling from a guard tower.

I have a problem with dumb motherfuckers supporting known neocons.
Sure, use them, but don't give them more than they give away. I still remember how butthurt people at Bush, how much hope we put into Obama.
Don't repeat past mistakes. Use the neocon media, but don't trust them.

She's not jewish she's not a coalburner now fuck off and appreciate her being red pilled and a woman

>redpilled
>shills for israel

> 100%Danish

have you even seen a Dane?

> Nordic

she is a mutt 100% so maybe a little part is Scandi genes.

>Lauren Southern
>redpilled

The Red Ice Radio blonde is far more redpilled, intelligent and prettier.

There's nothing wrong with Israel. They piss off Muslims which makes me happy.

meh more exposure is better

Being Zionist is ultimate redpill

I've seen plenty of Danes. She looks identical to your average Dane.

Which features of her are "Jewish?"

We should be applauding conservative qts.

Stop being cunts

she's a useful idiot to us.

Cred Forums > jews + all things that are jew

thedonald thing over on reddit already made that happen

LOL whiteknight

she's not a jew dumbfuck

i think imma make a daily lauren isnt a jew thread this shit triggers me for some reason and im not even that huge of a fan of her

Oh you got me. It was too easy. Anyway, thank you for discovering this for us, CTR.. err I mean user

This

never said she looked Jewish.

I have nothing bad to say about her looks.

>She looks identical to your average Dane.

no.

Why are you even saying this? It makes no sense.

Besides her tall cranium, what part of her is danish looking? Her fake blonde hair? Her brown eyes? Her weak Anglo jaw? Her delicate thin central European nose?

She has very few Nordic features. Nothing wrong with that.

She's certainly not Jewish, but she isn't redpilled either. Although I think she might be. I follow her on Jewbook and she likes a fuckton of a 14/88 content. She needs to drop Rebel Media first of all, since it's ran by a fucking kike.

As of now though, she's a Libertarian who's on our side regarding a few issues, but would she turn the gas on herself?

Might be going that way*

Sorry.

My grandfather was electrician too.

Probably. Jealous r9kers make hate threads about every single person on our side who gets any notoriety.

Look at these Danish Jews. They look nothing like her.

youtube.com/watch?v=4d9cm8LOeEw

Meanwhile, Lauren's cheeks and nose are clearly Nordic-looking.

They're on our side regarding a FEW issues. All of these people who are apparently our """allies""" never bring up race in a serious context and won't say shit about Jewry. Oh, and she works for a kike like I said in my last post.

Her sisters a dirty racemixer too.

No, we're anons, and she's getting a message out to ordinary people across social media.

They're polluting what the Alt-Right is too. We have (((Milo))) who is excellent at triggering dumb leftists and tackling SJW culture, which is all well and good, but he's out there as the so-called King of the Alt Right, defining it as a movement about "western supremacy and western values" as opposed to white supremacy/white values, as if there's any difference between western & white. He just won't fucking say it. No matter how much of a troll he calls himself, he won't go that far and neither will Lauren.

Until they do, they'll never be completely on our side.

I wish she would fuck off already

It's worth adding that this is the first time in decades that a mainstream white nationalist movement has started, and this fucking kike is out there polluting its true meaning.

Im not upset.

she is one of those politically correct alt rigther like milo, ramzpaul, mciness, watson, crowder or w/e his faggot name is.

>arent those evil muslims bad, they want to hurt the only democracy in the middle east ISRAEL!

>>Her sisters a dirty racemixer too.

Source?

They are not alt-right, but social libertarians.

This is why we need to value White Nationalism above all else.

I'm not really a fan of her or lolbergs in general but no, she can reach people we won't.

Americans in this board are always butthurt and agressive for some reason.

None of these except ramzpaul are "alt-right", ramzpaul used to at least acknowledge the JQ. He's softened on it after getting cozy with the AMREN crowd.

>i can pinpoint someone's ancestry just by looking at them

1.She is a kike
2.She is a nigger lover
3. You're simply fucking stupid
Now fuck off with your bait

Her face is too mousey. Typical jew face.

I'll find the pic of her and her black (ex?)boyfriend now.

Social libertarians or not, they're piggybacking off the Alt-Right movement which IS a white nationalist movement.

Couldn't have worded it better myself. They're great at tackling Islam, but Israel? Shut your fucking mouth goyim. They're really no better than Kike Shapiro, they just support Trump.

Shes constantly fucking sharing this website

what the fuck is wrong with this whore

Some Danes also have that face.

You don't understand what it means to be anonymous. Please, lurk more before making a fool of yourself.
Underage newfag piece of shit

How many times were they holocausted?

two different danish people are telling you she isn't part of their tribe and you still don't get it.

Hollywood education.

What does a Danish Jew look like?

How does it compare to a regular Dane?

Still trying to find the picture, all the archived threads where it was posted have 404'd.

She's known for posting degenerate shit like this though.

Can you read friend? The very first sentence is the dane saying she doesn't look Jewish.

Also, how are you going to tell a Dane what his people look like?

Hey Lauren xoxox

Like I said these losers do this to every single person on our side who gets any notoriety. Maybe you should fix your mental issues instead of lashing out at every single person in our extremely small pool of right wingers who manage to get on the airwaves.

Any confirmation she's a coalburner and/or a kike?

Sorry that you can't handle it, but there were some genuine points in this thread. Why do they piggy back off the Alt Right movement but refuse to talk about race in a serious context?

Because they aren't an autistic losers who want to end their career before it begins.

So they're about money?
Got you. Kikes.

Yeah, people outside of Cred Forums aren't content to just sit on their neetbux. Crazy man how people want to have a career.

Then tell them to stop piggybacking off the Alt Right which is a White Nationalist movement.

Yeah, but if they brand it to were our content becomes acceptable for normies and they get redpilled, then who cares? They're basically just making information more palpable to a wider audience.

I mean heck, half the stuff on Stormfront could be accepted by the generation populace if it wasn't Stormfront trying to sell it. If plucky happy internet personality drops nigger stats instead of an ugly tattooed skinhead, guess who people are going to believe?

i wonder how many famous people ive called faggets on here

You're not accomplishing anything, never will as long as you maintain as you are now. Stop playing house. White nationalism isn't going to happen, nobody is going to literally gas the jews and send all the blacks back to africa. Stop piggybacking on our movement to defeat leftism.

This I agree with. I like Milo, Lauren, McInnes and the rest of them. I just don't like how they won't acknowledge the Alt Right is a White Nationalist movement. It's literally the first mainstream white movement in decades that doesn't involve cucking yourself or sucking nigger dick.

That's not exclusively what White Nationalism is faggot. At this point, its preservation and that IS happening before your very eyes.

Look at Brexit, the Calais wall, Trump, Merkel's party declining, the National Front leading polls. It's all happening.

I've been upset for over a year because of these literally whos spouting MAGA etc. for some measly airtime or attention.

Nobody who made Brexit happen would ever associate with you.

yes good little goyim, nothing wrong with israel

I was one of the millions of voters for Brexit and went along on a few UKIP campaigns when they were in Northumberland, so they already have.

I met Dan Hannan in Newcastle too.

Well Milo and McInnes are very obviously in it for the money. Lauren actually believes in it, but will always downplay in order to stay viable. While covering the Bilderberg meeting, she went around Germany for the sole purpose of shitting on Muslims.

Even Alex Jones appears to be Jew-ware. But he'll never say it, because there goes his financing. I mean if you read his most recent rant, he's very obviously talking about Jews.

Funny, she doesn't look drewish

Yeah you're piggybacking on their movement, they aren't piggybacking on yours. Stop being delusional.

Its not even real at all.
Fuck off newfriend

You are literally on Cred Forums
>it's not real

Nice try Jew.

Because they actually go outside and talk to people, and understand that "White Nationalist = White Supremacist" in the minds of the general public.

You need to understand that in politics, what the public thinks is truth is often more important than the actual truth. In a way, in politics, what the public thinks is truth *is* the truth.

Stop getting your panties in a bunch because someone is smart enough not to shoot your little "movement" in the kneecaps.

Move Ben Garrison down a bit.

Ben "pull the trigger on a nigger" Garrison? I think you're mistaken

He's infront of Hitler. He can fuck off down the list a little bit, though he is pretty based.

She's spreading it to people who aren't lurking here. Why care?

Gets me every time

MUH SECRET CLUB LAUREN, AT LEAST POST YOUR TITS HERE IF YOU STOLE OUR SHIT!

This, what the fuck you guys this is way more interesting

lol You sure about that?
You'd be surprised who lurks here, user.

dude, we're talking about Ben "kill a Nigger and my dick gets stiffer" Garrison here.

Hitler needed a nation to pull of the holocaust. Ben is a walking holocaust, all by himself.

AGAIN with the divide and conquer shilling! And so soon after the Sargon thread, no less. I'm not her biggest fan either, but she's putting in work for us.

DO NOT RESPOND, DO NOT ENGAGE WITH SHILL, MOVE ON KIDS.

Bullshit. She's in it for the attention.

She is a niggress.

>She's certainly not Jewish

Get rekt you dumb fucks. Though she later claimed that she "wasn't Jewish", she never made clear whether was referring to her ethnic group or religion. This tweet clearly infers that she has Jewish ancestors.

Fuck off Lauren we know it's you

At least 6 gorrilian times I think she said on Twitter.

Sauce on that pic plz

>Still recovering 70 years later.
Oy to the double Vey.

First my heart, now my memes?

Fucking women.

>only jews got fucked by Nazis.

Some retard didn't watch Sound of Music

She's denied it in the past

This the second they mention white nationalism the media will have a field day and it will be shut down.

See: And then kys my man

>Oy to the double Vey

>put the pussy on a pedestal

>See? Lauren Southern hinted at something suggesting Jewish heritage!
>Take that Lauren Southern who explicitly denied it!
>k-kys!

>Still recovering 70 years later.
now theyre claiming its hereditary

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

they will never let it die, its their best defense against criticism

youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE

at least she didnt crop out the content

>Lauren Southern will never be you wife

>Alt-Right
>we
you can fuck right off, now. Cred Forums isnt a movement. Cred Forums is a bunch of shitposters trying to create mayhem in our disfunctional society

>she

i don't even care at this point. pussy doesn't exist anymore. it's all boipussy. not that i'm complaining

Lauren when are you going to find a man and get married?

What the hell am I reading? This is tumblr tier 64 gender nonsense.

Stop posting this whore here

No attention is to be given.

Sage

Cred Forums is like the subconscious underbelly of the right in which every thoughts and desire, no matter how vile or contradictory, gets produced and examined for no other reason than the fact that someone thought of them.

Southern is a kind of filter.

It's not the worst relationship.

That vox day.

Blog is vox populi. Just google vox day.

She said they were Germans and nazis nationalized their truck company because they needed trucks.

Isn't there a reason we want to be "Anonymous"?

C'mon she would say that even if she hated blacks. People are already calling her "nasty racist" for no reason.

>All these upset neo-nazis mad at Lauren for being blonde and not being a racist.

Get fucked, the alt-right is not yours, you racist fucks. Fuck off back to your gay Hitler youth clubs.

I thought she hated 'nazis'?