Evil, is it born or learned Cred Forums?

Evil, is it born or learned Cred Forums?

When i look at this photo, I even bring up the option of "forced".

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210258.html#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're all evil but it takes talent and dedication to be good at being evil.
that loli must have been silver spoon fed dick and Moloch since she was 5 to be as evil as she is now.

Evil is a very subjective term,
unlike the prices in my shop which are objectively low

I'd force evil inside her

Evil is born. Bad people are taught.

>"B-but user... Thats lewd!"

Born

The "C.I.A." written on the vehicles in your image triggers me for some reason

Some people have innate skill for lying, deception, etc. But to be evil you need reason so I think it's more taught.

i kekd

It's the most evil ones that look innocent.

Hurry up and save them guys you never know when youll need to post them

Are you kidding user she looks evil as fuck.

Both. Yet we've had about half a century of agressive social propaganda trying to squash the "born Evil" idea. It doesn't make it go away.

And yes, it can be "forced" or "induced", that's pretty much what the CIA was testing with the Process Church and the Four Pi cult. They "made" in-effect serial killers out of people who exhibited dissociative mental states.

Shillary looks like she was abused in between these cute little girl pictures and the Full Alinsky college snaps. One way of inducing dissociative mental states is to rape a kid repeatedly.

If so, it's a fucking tragedy, irrespective of what she is now.

She used to be a good girl, hated niggers, hated gays, called people retards, she even wanted to build a wall... but her quest for power corrupted her. She will do anything to become the first woman president, she has gone as deep into ZOG corruption as possible because that's the cost

No user, THIS is evil.

We PROJECT the evil we want to put on young Hillary

No one is born evil. She was corrupted. Hillary liked Saul Alinsky's Rule for Radicals and she even wrote her thesis about it.

Jej

No soul: the picture.

Also evil is 100% subjective but try to explain that to the low iq relitards on this board.

Born

Hiloli treads are back! Finally

Was there a PAUSE?!

Mods went berserk on them for some reason

Evil is just another man's goodness.

Imagine this:
There's a wolf on my side of the bridge and I have defense, but no food.
There's food on your side of the bridge but you have no defense.
If you destroyed the bridge to protect yourself, you're doing a good deed for you and your people; but to me and my people, it's an evil deed.

Likewise, no man in history is born or learns evil. Maybe he's born without the capacity to empathize; and without it, he murders innocents; but is that evil or just nature?
And if a man learns to take from others to give to his own people, you say it's evil, but his people beg to differ. Maybe he even justifies it in his own head, but there's always good intentions.

And they BETTER damn well STAY on you pedos go to your fucking loli *chan and leave us alone here you niggers : boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210258.html#

more shoops

Everyone is born with some evil, most people can be taught/scared into being nice, but then there are people who won't care about rules no matter what.

You're impure thoughts are evil.

In my opinion, evil is "doing wrong intentionally". That is, doing something that you know is wrong, acting against your own conscience.

All children start out innocent. That is, they may do wrong, but they don't do it intentionally. The action might be intentional, but they aren't doing it for the sake of wrongness, if you know what I mean.

There comes a point in everyone's life (usually young), where they face evil for the first time. Probably not a serial killer or rapist. More likely someone lying to get ahead, or the like. At that point, when they've known evil, they henceforth have the choice of becoming evil themselves, or maintaining their innocence, despite the GREAT social cost of doing so. 99% of people initially forsake their innocence in order to fit in with their family and peers. From then onward they silence or ignore their conscience. These people are easily detected by their inability to be alone, low self-esteem, and constant need of validation caused by the suppression of their conscience.

At any point, we all have the option of listening to our conscience once again, forsaking evil, giving up all that we gained through evil's use, making amends towards those we have harmed when it's possible to do so, and to reclaim our innocence, then, in a sense.

In my opinion, 95%+ of people that I have ever met are fundamentally evil. Kali Yuga and all that.

I am an Autist, so I can't really tell, but that smile seems fake.
It doesn't reach her eyes and the way her mouth is shaped is unnatural. At least to me, but I am autistic and can't read facial expressions naturally.

Interesting, reading up on esoteric Kekism as well?

Whats that?

/r/ing photo of younger hillary looking /thicc/

I'd rather have a
tags: handholding, missionary, kissing, head patting, sole male, sole female

>ITT degenerate loli perverts being counterproductive because thats the definition of degeneracy

Your alternating dubs tell me good things about you.
Simply look it up, it has ties with esoteric Hitlerism (kinda) and the Hindu faith.

Meta hilloli threads are still hilloli threads

>every great monster of our time was once a cute, innocent kid who ate their vegetables, got mom's hugs, played in the yard and dreamed of beautiful things
>maybe that child is still somewhere there, maybe at the end of the day you sit exhausted on the sofa, after another day of corrupting officers, buying votes, spewing lies, fueling wars, after having authorized your killers to suicide another attorney, another judge, and you think "heh, we used to play together in the yard, me and that judge", and you go back to the time when your day was made of fun and laughter and soft emotions, and the most evil thing you could do was making your mom angry for getting your sunday dress dirty while playing on the sidewalk
What do monsters think of when they're alone, Cred Forums?

>tfw
Will this suffering ever end? reee..

gtfo jew

I WAN FUG FAYE

Do you feel me bro
It's a shit merry-go-round

>the eternal jew

>every time you wish for Hillary s death, you're telling this loli: die, die, die
There is no way to escape from evil in life

>the world is so sick we find ourselves wishing for a little girl trapped into a monster persona to die
There is no God

>What do monsters think of when they're alone, Cred Forums?

Why did this made me dreadful?

>we turned this merry girl in the current #1 monster enemy of the world
How did it come to this, Cred Forums?

I don't wish her to die. I just wonder what she thinks about what's happening with the world, and around her, given we all stil have our inner child.

I wonder if she's happy, because she's too innocent to see what her adult form became, and thinks she's doing the right thing. Or if she's sad, because she knows something's, or everything is wrong, and is just alone and scared, burried deep within Hillary's cold, deep, dark consciousness.

Does little Hillary to this day holds her childhood's dreams tight in her embrace in there? Does adult Hillary even has true, genuine dreams anymore?

Who forced Hillary to become evil?

I think it was basic human greed. She wanted money and power and she found ways to get it, then found she wanted more money and more power.

For many people, there is never enough money and power.

"Evil" is just a subjective and loaded term we use to describe stuff we dont like
As an objective thing it's total BS. Evil doesn't really exist.

the real miley is dead

Based Jew

>666
>says evil doesn't exist
get thee behind me satan! i cast thee out!

>No dubs or higher
You have failed, mortal.

she is from a broken family
/thread

ARTISTS AND LOLILOVERS OF Cred Forums PLEASE JOIN THE LOLI POLITICIANS PROJECT. EVEN IF ITS JUST TO REQUEST ART, THANKS.

Life is 99% nature, 1% nurture. You are who your brain chemistry makes you, and your brain chemistry is genetic.

>tfw she's a walking corpse now with no chance of winning the election.

>tfw her political career is over.

>tfw now that there's nothing left for her but a slow, painful death from disease

Ok satan

Reptiloids = biblical 'nephilim' are very fucking real. They are demon-human hybrids, supernatural entities fornicating with human women. They were the reason God cleansed the world with the Flood in the days of Noah.

John Carpenter's movie 'They Live' is closer to the truth than many people might want to realize. Evil incarnate is living among us, people who look and act human on the outside but are something else on the inside.

Nephilim are generally smarter and more perceptive than normal humans, they are aggressive by nature and love violence, crime, fornication, murder and war, they have absolutely no morality. They are not rare in fact I wouldnt be surprised if the absolute majority of 'humans' in western societies today are reptiloids. Real humans are outnumbered already and the only real line of defense for us is to stick with Jesus Christ and find shelter in God Almighty.

You're welcome.

Everyone was a child once. She clearly didn't break the conditioning and wnet on to lose perspective on life.

Hugh Rodham, her Daddy, was an extremely abusive man. He probably clocked her hard a few times a day. It might explain a lot about her psyche. She has been damaged goods for a long time.

She's the approximate age of the young rape victim that she destroyed in court.