youtu.be/Zam22KgS-VU
youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78
youtube.com/watch?v=bKqZM3Of50g&ab_channel=FreedomTower2012
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is light reflection

What is mordor.

Why don't you go put another shrimp on the barbie

What?

it's a jim carrey joke that he thought you was an australian instead of an austrian

G'day Bruce, grab a tinny and I'll put another shrimp on the barbie for you and the sheila, watch out for the dingo mate, he bites.

>BREAKING NEWS: LIGHT HITS BUILDING

Just say "no kangaroos"

I feel it too.

They built a new world trade center?

The One World Trade Center, yes.

He's too young for Jim Carey.

I saw someone do that on a thread this morning and had a sensible chuckle

More importantly

Is one nuke on manhattan shocking enough to take away all of America's freedoms?

I remember that song

youtu.be/Zam22KgS-VU

Jem and them sure as hell would be considered a terrorist organization these days for this. Though it's shocking how much the freakin Misfits got away with with regards to criminal violence.

It's a laser beam to shoot down planes.

LMFAOOOOO

How come 80s hot was so damn hot.

I mean April O'Neil, from TMNT, she has to be inspired by this: youtube.com/watch?v=w6Q3mHyzn78

dont make jokes theyre all fucking liars. my roomate insists shes from australia but she speaks fucking german on the telephone.

Better. Faster. Stronger. Tradier.

Girls were so much hotter in the 80s,

They should've built 2 though IMO. Not that the design is bad they just should've made 2 of them.

We show light beams reflecting off buildings on the news?

What would America do if they took down this one as well?

We call them prawns and we put snags on the barbie you dumb cunt, ever been to bunnings?

TOGETHER WE ARE UNITED. STRONGER AS ONE. DIVIDED WE FALL.

TWO IS MORE EXPENSIVE.

she saved the president in that episode so maybe they let her off the hook or whatever

what a qt

Yeah but they easily could've changed the design of the whole area to account for that cost wise.

We're using fuel-proof steel beams now.

>plus all the engineering knowledge gained

I'd never actually heard that cover. What a pile of shit.

So they plane proofed the core?

>A
>FUCKING
>BURGER

Prince of the power of the air. Google it.

The old towers already were fuel-proof and plane-proof, wake up sheeple.

>The structural engineers on the project also considered the possibility that an aircraft could crash into the building. In July 1945, a B-25 bomber that was lost in the fog had crashed into the 78th and 79th floors of the Empire State Building. A year later, another airplane nearly crashed into the 40 Wall Street building, and there was another close call at the Empire State Building.[63] In designing the World Trade Center, Leslie Robertson considered the scenario of the impact of a jet airliner, the Boeing 707, which might be lost in the fog, seeking to land at JFK or at Newark airports.[64] The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) found a three-page white paper that mentioned another aircraft impact analysis, involving impact of a jet at 600 mph (970 km/h), was indeed considered, but NIST could not locate the documentary evidence of the aircraft impact analysis.[65]

the last ones fell over. I think this is an improvement. just think of it as a lighthouse.

i didn't know it was already build sempai daichi san

kek
newfag

>most American picture
>no one is shitting their pants

Pretty disappointed desu

dude there are no burgers in that image ffs

No nigger culture + they were fucked without condom until middle late 80s

Are you 12

Nice stolen joke, faggot.

back when whites were >85%

u r 1 cheeky cunt m8

Didn't Trump hate this new Trade center and wanted to rebuild the Twin towers just a bit bigger and taller?

Here is a source
youtube.com/watch?v=bKqZM3Of50g&ab_channel=FreedomTower2012

I think some of the most important design changes were drastically improved emergency evacuation routes.

Oh dear

The beam of light being directed upwards presents an together different image than the one directed down, as well as the totally different palette.
This is a pretty strenuous comparison.

Sorry for artfagging your thread.

>Abraj Al Bait

He didn't necessary hate the new one that has been built, but he hated the first proposed design of the new tower.

eugh gross, that is ugly, glad they went with what they built instead

Here's the whole WTC complex when it's completed.

those angled roof buildings are pretty cool imo

TWO TOWERS WILL BECOME ONE

the second one is ugly, the other two look fine

ITS HAPPENING!

Is the plan to make them blend into the sky so much that the next planes will hit them by accident instead?

The whole thing looks like this. It's an insult to the buildings that used to be there.