ITT : Reasons to be a white father

ITT : Reasons to be a white father

Kill yourself autist

sage

you forgot one OP

sage

There aren't any.

No matter how hard you try, your son will become a faggot queer marxist.

No matter how hard you try, your daughter will become a coal burning feminist.

The jews already won.

Sage

HILLARY A CUTE

CUUUUTE

If Gen Xers stay conservative and withstand college brainwashing we may have a slim chance.

>youre standing on my neck

cant unsee

fuck no pls

handsome as fug

White girls are the worst. Catholic mexica girls actually stay virgins till marriage

Rodham Sr. gay af desu.

So the reason to be a white father is so you can get access to prime daughterfu cunny?

basically

why would anything else be?

NOPE.

Teenage latinas get pregnant at a much greater rate than white girls, due mainly to a combination of universal biological imperatives and Catholic stigma against contraception

Sounds good

Think theyll ever catch you?

For what? I never break the law, I'm an upstanding citizen.

>upstanding

Boi i just pulled up your posts in the archive youre an animal

Because I like something you don't?

No because you take loving kids too far

How?

BAIT

its not bad to be attracted to younger girls user

its only bad when you let it influence your actions

not an argument

Shill pls.
This only happens with shitty cuck parents and single mothers.
Sign your kid up for a sports team when he's young. Be there for your daughter when she grows up.
This shit never happens for decent families.

DO not have children until we secure a future by killing the niggers. If we don't, the kids will grow up to live in hell on earth. Whites will be less than 50% of population, the economy will collapse, taxes will be sky high, and the police will not be able to contain the waves of shitskin crime. Infrastructure will be crumbling, electricity will be scarce and expensive, it will be overcrowded and filthy like all other third world nations. Do not have kids unless you want to give them a future. We need to start devising and swapping strategies for forming militias, and carrying out raids on niggers and liberals. We need good strategies for killing as many of our enemies as possible. The surviving heroes who rid us of the black plague will have proven themselves most fit to survive, and deserve to pass on the triumphant warrior genes as prolifically as possible. Rope day. We need to make it real.

>hurrr the only way to beat them is by letting them outbreed us durrr

Shut up you fucking cuck

To watch your daughter get blacked :^) stay cucked faggots

Meta hilloli threads are still hilloli threads

haha meme

faggot

It is cowards like you who allow this shit to happen. It is simple common sense for a man to rid his neighborhood of dangerous beasts before having his children. HURR DURR, suck my dick you fucking cuck. I issued a call to arms, and you responded with the worst example of faggotry I have ever seen on this board. Yeah, just go along with the program, hide and hope they kill you last. Hilarious that such a weak, craven and pathetic excuse for a man would dare to call a warrior a cuck. Fuck you, punk. On rope day, you fucking race traitor, cowardly trash must die as well.

the fuck as you on about