Cultural Appropriation

My school retweeted a picture of a student wearing a sombrero. All the spics, dindus, and traps are freaking out.

Are they wrong? Why?

Jesus fucking Christ, doesn't the left realise that the pendulum swinging towards far right politics across the western world is their complete own doing?

Isnt it profiling to use that hat and think every mexican wears one?

Exactly.

the backlash will be huge.
hahahahaha i cant fucking wait.
moderate liberals are becoming fucking nazis in the span of a few weeks.

WAT A WURLDDD!!!

Yes. They don't see the inherent racism in their need to be offended for other people.

Regardless, sombreros are fucking cool and the faggots can go to hell of they think this is offensive.

Jesus christ is there ANYTHING that doesn't offend niggers anymore?

And the left would argue that the reason they've gotten so militant is because of the Right. The more you idiots try to spite one another, the further you radicalize each other. And then you point at each other from opposite side of the political spectrum and yell, "YOU made me do this!"

Stop appropriating my culture you fucking subhumans: internet, smartphones, photography, English

>my school

Such a disaster is academia now. It is sad.

no dude of course they don't, they're useful idiots

bezmonov is one of those people who's so right its painful to hear, because once you do, you can't unsee

the leftists wouldn't understand until they were lined up next to a ditch, maybe not even then

>don't react negatively to direct attacks
K cuck

If wearing a sombrero is a cultural appropriation for Americans, you should start questioning you understanding of what is a culture.

The sombrero isn't that big, tbqh fampai.

You cannot defy/correct the jew-concept, otherwise you're a fuckinf white mail.

I don't understand how people can get so angry about small things. Similar case: one member of a cover band had an indian headgear (war bonnet) in one of their videos and people lost their shit because it's 'sacred'.

Isn't the sombrero Spanish (European) or at least Spanish influenced? Oh man. Maybe These people shouldn't use things made or invented by Whitey either because that's not their culture either.

And one other things, "cultural appropriation" is a good things! Different cultures have made huge progresses by adopting and making evolves elements of other cultures (like algebra from Arab, democracy from Greece, gun powder from asia).
The lefty never read anything from Lévi-Strauss?!

If cultural appropriation is a bad thing, what the point of multiculturalism?!

Sombrero means hat.
So fucking stupid

I'm not saying that, I'm saying both of you are perpetuating each other's radicalism, so it's pointless to say "The only reason we're so militant is because the left is so vile." when SJWs will say "The only reason we're so militant is because the right is so vile."

>Ugh, did you see what those lefty cucks did? Time to left off some steam and post some nazi Pepes to troll them
>Holy shit, the Alt-Right are literal nazis! This why we need social justice! Time to double our efforts!
>Ugh! Look at what these SJWs are up to now! I can't until the Day of the Rope!
>Tyrone, did you hear! White people are literally planning a "Day of the Rope!" Time to show those racist motherfuckers we mean business!
>REEEEEEEEEE!
>REEEEEEEEEE!
and so on...

user, you act as if the right hasn't let them have their space for the last 8 years. We tried that compromise bullshit, and got nowhere. It is time to watch them implode, and salvage what we can from the wreckage.

how do they know hes not mexican?i know mixicans named johnson.

Also fucker looks mexican

i like how you specify the act of 'posting nazi pepes' for the right but just lump the left's actions into 'social justice'

posting frogs to make people mad is one thing, attacking someone's career for wearing a sombrero is another thing entirely.

>user, you act as if the right hasn't let them have their space for the last 8 years.

You mean that gay marriage fight that was happening over the last 8 years? You honestly think conservatives and liberals were living in harmony until just recently and suddenly the left got radicalized unprovoked? How young are you, dude?

If anything, it was that generation of conservatives during the gay rights movement that got this retarded ball rolling. Those past 8 years, "the right let the left have their space", the United States was experiencing a similar, but tamer shitstorm over gay rights. And you know what? The Right were clearly the bad guys in that. If the Republicans had just admitted defeat and recognized all of the arguments they had against gay marriage and the repeal of DADT were bunk in the early 2000s, maybe we wouldn't be in this shit.
Instead, they had to drag the issue out over a fucking decade, so by the time DADT was repealed and gay marriage was federally recognized, the Right had radicalized an entire generation of liberals and once the right was over, they were riding a high of accomplishment and set their eyes on the next cause. That's why they're so vicious now. They still believe that because during the gay rights movement, they were in the right then CLEARLY they can do no wrong if it's in the name of minority groups.

Fortunately, that illusion of the Left's moral high ground is crumbling and just as the Right tarnished its credibility in the 2000s and swung politics Left, the Left shall have its credibility by the 2020s and so politics will swing Right. And I guaran-fucking-tee since the Right has shown it's more than comfortable associating itself with white supremacist and radical Right politics, once those unironic nazis who think they're in good company with the Alt-Right start using the empowered Right as their mouthpiece, they're going to radicalize the next generation of liberals and the cycle will continue.

>liberals literally think a Sombrero is some sort of mystical respected headwear for Mexicans

>posting frogs to make people mad is one thing,
The point is the sarcasm of joking about being nazis is lost on the Left and even though I'm in on the joke, I can't even blame them. You can't joke about firing up gas chambers and expect people who have a history of literally being put in gas chambers not to get skittish. Joking about it on Cred Forums is fine, but once you bring that into the normal world on Twitter, only an complete autist would expect normies to roll with your edgy bants. Especially when people are so desperate to discredit their political rivals, comparing yourselves to nazis is just low hanging fruit. Of course they're going to eat it up and say "Look! Look! The Alt-Right are LITERAL NAZIS, you guys!"

That requires self awareness

blacks and mexicans should stop wearing blue jeans, because thats white culture and i feel they are appropriating white culture when they wear them.

Racism used to be about trying to hurt someone due to their ethnic origin.

Now it's about wearing hats.

you are 100% unequivocally missing the point, pal. I don't give a shit how 'offended' someone is by nazi imagery. It is NOT EQUAL to threatening someone's job.

You fucking liberals think "being offended" is as bad a fate as having a goddamn limb sliced in two, and it's really starting to piss the rest of us off

Honestly this guy is correct and it upsets me. Then again i'm also convinced that this is how the powers to be have established it. Left or right, the elite peddle the same shitty petro dollar guzzling, military industrial complex funding bullshit while using identity politics to give the illusion of choice.

The idealist inside of me hopes that Trump and those inspired by him can crash this putrid castle into the ground so "we the people" can build it back up together once more.

Got some links/pics of what people have been saying? I need a rage today

he's right but he isn't actually adressing the post he replied to. There's a lot more issues like liberal parents putting the idea of transgenderism into their children's heads, constant affirmative action which has harmed businesses, schools, etc.

He immediately assumes that gay marriage is the only thing being referred to and goes on to argue against that, likely because it's the best example of both sides being fucking retards with the most evidence behind it

yeah, he's 'right', but stating "the sky is blue" in court does not guarantee a victory for your client

I admitably was a tad lazy in my response. The issues you just addressed is of course also correct. Cherry picking can be done for anything but the indoctrination that has occurred at a national level is pretty disgusting.

guy on the right is mexican

what's the big deal

Its not like a pendulum swinging from left to right with increasing force.
There is no pendulum at all, if one side would vanish, the other side still wouldnt stop.

It makes no sense that events like anti gay marriage protests would make left people dye their hair blue.

The guy in the sombrero could pass as a Mexican. He looks almost exactly like my mexibro friend

That sombrero is not big at all.

Fair enough, and i do agree with your post. It makes me mad that we *have* to divide ourselves in order to elect our leaders

acknowledging that we're all unique with unique viewpoints is easy, but trying to manage hundreds of millions of people while also maintaining this belief has to be impossible

I think we fucked up when we expanded past tribes of a few hundred. We weren't designed for it. Multiculturalism/Globalism will kill us all

Seconding.
I just want to be an asshole to them on Twitter tho

>Hats are culture

When do these kids graduate kindergarten?

I'm Cuban. Every time something like this happens I drop my head in shame because I think Hispanics are better than race baiting niggers.

Then I remind myself that the Hispanics that typically conplain about this kind of shit are Mexicans and then I fell better again. Because Mexicans are at the bottom of the Hispanic totem pole.