When will there be a Grand Nordic Union

The Prime Directive of the Nordic Union will be to deport non-ethnics to their original homes, where they can mingle with their kind and be happy, e.g. Indians go back to India and Nigerians back to Nigeria and Syrians back to Syria and Somalians back to their Somalian pirate boats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsica#Demographics
youtu.be/ONdbJDoagIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyday it's getting bigger and bigger, what's even the point?

>what's even the point?
what even is the point

What will we do with Swedes and Germans? They are clearly insane and can not be trusted so my proposal is to ban them for voting.
They seem both pretty submissive too so this should be not a problem to do that.
Finns, is this plan OK?

You can keep your union of cuckolds and admittedly based finns

What a love-hate union.

why is Romania not included

Yeah good luck getting Poles, Germans and Lithuanians to work with Britain.

why does the Baltic Sea loook like a genie jerking off

>You can keep your union of cuckolds and admittedly based finns
I forgot to say that Austrians all go back to the Balkans where they can mingle with their kind.

fuck i can't unsee it now

First for make Dublin and York joint capital cities

Whats wrong with just Scandinavia, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria & UK

Fuck all the rest

>letting Germany into the Union
I thought whites were smart

Subahnallah brother. My name is Mohamed and I will soon move to Germany. My blood is pure and nordic

No, we obviously need a Finnic Union. You, me and autonomyous Karelia.
>remove slav

Hey Germany we been over this before.

>I thought whites were smart
White will set up the Prime Directive and brown people like Argentinians will be sent back to their home where they can mingle with out brown people.

She's Greek

>Scandinavia, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Czech, Iceland & UK
>Nordic Union
>Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary
>Novum Imperium Romanorum
>Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Finland, Estonia, Moldavia, Slovakia, Belarus
>Intermarium

>Subahnallah brother.
We will send you back to your black brothers in Italy where you can mingle with your kind and be happy. The Prime Directive it is.

> tfw based on this genies ballsack

Not remove - assimilate and take our historic clay back.

smokes lets go

I am your bother under our prophet Mohamed (PBUH) and Allah. I am the same as you brother, mashallah

>Wanting the filthy shit eyed english chavs
No thanks, we'll take the scots and irish but not the english

And i guess you will wanna go to the south at your 60, no?

You can't have an Union with Germoney and The Eternal Anglo and hope to succeed in any way.

Sure. And, us being the shield of northern europe, we could have a military alliance with the Nordic Union.

> Estonia is a part of it.

I'm okay with this.

we need a slavic holocaust.

Oh and I gave Lviv and Brest back to Poland

You're not absorbing us into anything, globalist vermin.

>And i guess you will wanna go to the south at your 60, no?
No, Manmade Global Wobble will bring 40 degree C to the Nordic Union soon. Anything to the South will be Africa tier desert in 20 years anyway.

> slavic holocaust

care to consult it with Russia?

who knows? we never were united in history. maybe it's like yin and yang.

>Manmade Global Wobble will bring 40 degree C to the Nordic Union soon
heh, if the Gulf Stream is disrupted due to polar meltdown, the whole Europe will become a frozen wasteland

I meant either one or the other, or both.

>we need a slavic holocaust.

Hitler would be proud

>if the Gulf Stream is disrupted due to polar meltdown
Not if we make Manmade Global Wobble accelerate a shitton.

>Why is Romania not part of Really, Really Big Hungary
FTFY

>being with Germany in a union
Nah, never again.

formerly a somali pirate, I now identify as afro viking spreading the seed among the feminine masses who go by josefine or helle.

i can not be stopped because my haki is just too strong. i will wash my blackness in their fine white skin and you shall weep.

GUD BEVARE DANMARK

Germans are the Troyan Horse of Europe. Enemies of personalistic civilizations, this is why throughout history they hated Poland so much. Poland is a moral, principled country that respects human dignity and freedom, and Germans have long ago abandoned the view of moral monism in favor of moral dualism and positivism. Nobody has expected those violent creatures to erupt with such destruction, but history is full of sad surprises! Germans consistently instrumentalize human persons and treat them as raw material and as people are cynical and nihilist. No wonder deep down they hate moral nations and are motivated enough to dedicate their resources to pointless destruction and causing misery! Germany =/= Europe!

The prime directive of the nordic union will be repatriation of all unicorns and leprechauns because that's what happens in a fantasy world.

why Romania is not included ???

Leave us out of this shit, Saupreiß.

fixed

>we never were united in history.

Yes you were Hans, you just got BTFO over and over by a corsican until he overextended against crazy russians who burned their own cities just to not sign a treaty.

>The prime directive of the nordic union will be repatriation of all unicorns and leprechauns because that's what happens in a fantasy world.

Belgium will be outside of the Nordic Union, so what do you care about our unicorns and leprechauns and ghosts?

>Leave us out of this shit, Saupreiß.
We do. All Balkans will be thrown over the wall to the Balkan Slav countries and the Ostmark will be the Ostmark once more.

I can feel you, germanbro. You are still living in denial. Germany has long been beyond damage control.

i'm ok with this

> No estonia
WHY

>x will be thrown over the wall

By whom, you? If you cuck Piefkes were capabable of getting anything done you wouldn't be in the position you're in now.

>we need a slavic holocaust.
If only more of Cred Forums shared your ideals.

can I join in ?

>If you cuck Piefkes were capabable of getting anything done you wouldn't be in the position you're in now.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Watch and weep

My bad. Google tells me, you are in

most people are retarded goyim anyway
ffs how many so-called whites worship a Jew
they need to be gassed too

Germany already planning for 5th attempt

No need to watch your impotent power fantasy while you pray for another Austrian to guide you into a better future, we all know the gist.

Thing is, you lack the proper human stock. There's no getting rid of all your leftists at this point, so joining you in an union wouldn't make sense for ANY country that's better off than you.

Build wall make Europe great again.

go back to sleep nige. We'll wake you up when you need to join the union nige.

>while you pray for another Austrian to guide you into a better future

Gave up Austrian citizenship in 1925. Received German citizenship in 1932.

Ok, what the fuck are you even talking about, Slav?

believe me when I say you would only want a small percentage of Britain to be part of that. NO LOWER or UPPER CLASS.

>not moving the wall above corsica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsica#Demographics

Dublin shouldn't even be the capital of Ireland m8

>germany
>nordic

>Implying we want to join another union with anyone at all

We work best when we're alone

When Germany isn't part of it. Fuck off.

>When Germany isn't part of it. Fuck off.
Why should Sweden be the only country with millions of blacks and Muslims?

We need something to do in the first 3 months of the union and deport them back to their homes, no?

Real germanic realm, great britain, iceland, north france, germany, norway, belgium, netherlands, switzerland, parts of germany, austria, sweden, finland, norway.

>finland
> finland and no estonia
get the fuck out filthy burger.

We are so closely related to finland culturally and linguistically that there's no way you can just brush us off. We were also vikings back then.

North italy aserll.

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEIT

You are slav now.

> He hasn't read the Heimskringla or any other old historical viking books
get the fuck out of here you illiterate burger. I know you don't read but if you want to speak about a topic at least fucking read on it.

Not me. there are quite a few slavs in estonia. but the majority are not.

>Brits
>Nordic

Good. Don't want you.

leave out the uk and i'm ok with this

Brits could be exluded from the germanic world.

Scandinavia alone would be fine if it wasn't for Sweden. No offense swefags.

>leave out the uk and i'm ok with this
No, Brits stay in the Nordic Union. Brits have historically been white until some SJWs started to import Africans and Indian subcontinentals. But this can be rectified.

Chicken Tikka can be replaced with Haggis once more.

>Literally cuck union
Step back and grudge, barbarian

I'm half-Swiss half-Lebanese and I'll wreck you and all your friends if you try to remove me from my rightful homeland (protip: it's called Germany).

>half-Lebanese
>rightful homeland
>protip: it's called Germany

Ahmed, you will enjoy mingling with your fellow Arabs down in Shitistan much more than being an outcast in the Nordic Union.

You have to go back. You know, YOU HAVE TO.

Your Swiss half can stay. Do you want to be cut horizontally or vertically?

B-but we're not slavs desu

Tikka masala is a British invention.

Offence mildly taken.
Burn our major cities, and we're mostly golden.

>Germany
infested with Turkroaches and mudslimes, wants a """"""nordic""""" union.

t. Greek economic migrant

>wanting to holocaust your european brothers

Gee, you really made me think, goyim.

youtu.be/ONdbJDoagIM

I'm more of a German than your entire filthy tribe will ever be. This country is not yours. I know this because you're too much of a pansy to fight for your claim to it.

You do realise that people also consider european jews to be european.

Just because they have a fairly fair skin, JUST LIKE JEWS, does not mean that they are my brothers.

The entirety of Luxembourg is covered by a wall?

This guy gets it. Nordic including Estonia is the way to go

>tfw we're never in an alliance
We're not nordic enough, not mediterraneen enough, not anglo enough, not celtic enough.

You guys already had the mongol empire though

just call yourselves roman again and conquer those italians

Sure, whatever you say, goy. Genocide each other, more land for us.

You have to be a special kind of retard to complain about edginess on a board called politically incorrect.

But then again, you're half subhuman so it checks out.

We need a new one, this time a nordic one.

We'll do the genociding part after we've finished with the mud races and the ((()))

In which one would you like to be?

Whenever I've seen you joining someone being brought up the french fags are always butthurt for no good reason

Mediterraneen.
But again, if you're from Bretagne you'd want to be with the Celts, if you're from Alsace/Lorraine with the Nordics et cetera.
But I'd love to see a mediterraneen union.

>>We'll do the genociding part after we've finished with the mud races and the ((()))
>>after
>implying you can compete with Muhammad and his 6 wives
>implying that your governments will allow you to hurt a """"moderate"""" muslims

topkek

Did a brown man fuck you're mom or something?

I do not care about your cities, I care about your policies and ghettos.

Kek, this is the best map I've seen in a long time.

Kek

Most of the swedes are okay, just burn Down Malmo, Gothenburg and Stockholm
And since we're already burning Down cities let's burn Oslo and Copenhagen to ashes

Kek

This

Yeah I hate Oslo! It's full of somalifags.

why te actual fuck did u want an union with the poorest europeans, the bongs that don't want to be with u and Sweden?

>Not including Brittany and Northern Italy
Also we need Cern so we can continue shifting the timeline in the direction of the Fourth Reich. I'm okay with everything else.