>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
imgur.com/a/dUe6j
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/08/jeb-surges/
youtube.com/watch?v=jmeeYZHJtgA
12160.info/profiles/blogs/video-clinton-bombshell-haitian-senate-president-on-earthquake?xg_source=activity
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
youtu.be/D4BBNsUmDZI?t=170
investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-friend-hillary-scissorhands-is-losing-her-mental-capabilities/
mobile.twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/778691010457022464
youtube.com/watch?v=x0C4Ia2aGp0
yahoo.com/news/stop-trump-campaigners-rally-us-expats-london-bus-155337021.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/09/trump-campaign-reporters-no-longer-in-motorcade-228401
12.onsocialengine.com/post/5678376/gop-chairman-smith-subpoenas-the-fbi-for-clinton-private-server
youtube.com/watch?v=lu7Y3r0Fnd8
usawatchdog.com/we-are-headed-for-war-paul-craig-roberts/
youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol
12.onsocialengine.com/post/5679415/exclusive-anthony-weiner-carried-on-a-months-long-online-sexual
youtu.be/CXoZmvB_bCw?t=2m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
secure.avaaz.org/en/globalvote_loc/
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/
youtu.be/gu4rORNET54
youtu.be/sJTH5qIT-UI
youtube.com/watch?v=jbXOyXaJJBc
developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_ratings
youtube.com/watch?v=6vu74FhMRtc
nbcnews.com/storyline/data-points/hillary-clinton-regains-momentum-against-donald-trump-poll-n650926
scribd.com/document/324571615/NBC-News-SurveyMonkey-Toplines-and-Methodology-9-12-9-18
govtslaves.info/clinton-lackey-david-brock-caught-money-laundering/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
scribd.com/document/324821200/16804-NBCWSJ-September-Poll-9-21-Release?secret_password=gKkeD7pKqo5rYoSPNmfU
youtube.com/watch?v=lkLSfSW8zw8
investmentwatchblog.com/caught-leaked-email-purportedly-shows-major-polling-firm-rigging-polls-for-liberalshillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=tcyWU_36T3k
smoloko.com/?p=13650
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297001-don-king-every-white-woman-should-vote-for-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
whatreallyhappened.com/content/if-election-were-held-today-who-would-you-vote-corporate-media-rigging-their-polls-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRUMP!

why trump isn't spending any money?

does he not want to win?

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

>it's now closer to the election than it is to the conventions

We've come a far way lads. Let's not make it all in vain.

You guys think Hillary will overextend the vote rigging and get caught?

Cant find a smaller version.

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs and Non-Profits Implicated

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

TELL ME GUYS
ARE WE STILL WINNING?

someone remake this with shillary and Trump

Money will be spent combating voter fraud

When is the next trump rally starting?

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

depending on how much he has he should probably start soon
maybe he is waiting for the 1st debate?

imgur.com/a/dUe6j

imgur.com/a/dUe6j

imgur.com/a/dUe6j

HOLY SHIT. JEB SURGE ISN'T JUST A MEME ANYMORE

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/08/jeb-surges/

>implying Trump needs money
we do it for free

I was mostly speaking in the event Trump loses

If he wins then Republicans will probably hold on to every Senate seat they have and also will win in Nevada increasing their lead.

Trump losing seems unlikely at this point (I never thought he would, but now state polls have him leading with 275 electoral votes so I have actual data to support him winning now) but in the event he does lose the Democrats are still hugely unlikely to gain control of the Senate.

All Trump has to do is win and we win.

Be COMFY for PENCE
Be STRONG for TRUMP
Stay WOKE for CARSON

We don't NEED to

Never been dun befo

Cucks for Trump!

He almost certainly is. Get his message out after BTFO Hillary on live unedited tv

Gets me everytime

#DNCleak Proves The (((Mainstream Media))) is Total Garbage!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jmeeYZHJtgA

>YEB!

"Trump Will Go 26th"
What the fuck is this?

He has raised 200 million dollars from small donors in the last 2 months and hasn't really spent any of it...Hillary should be scared

Just got back from the Trump Rally. Really high energy.
Don King walked out on stage, and he was holding an Israeli flag. Weird.

Wow, #cruzmissile has been launched.

Is Deez Nutz on the ballot??

>Cucks for Trump!

I'm sorry Canada. I forgot you were there.

5 DAYS UNTIL THE DEBATES

WILL HE DROP ANYTHING BEFORE THE 1ST DEBATE?

Momiji is in heat, clearly

It amazes me how much money Jeb wasted.

Is Hillary going to tip over a billion by the end?

the thing is americans have a short attention span

early voting has started but most dont do that

he will probably blast the last 3-4 weeks of the campaign

Be honest now. What part of Trump do you dislike the most? There's gotta be something.

Like, what would in your opinion be the best argument against Trump?

vote for trump to make pinks great again

Is that a gif for ants?

*VIDEO* Clinton Bombshell: Former Haitian Senate President On Earthquake Donations "Clinton Tried To Bribe Me" SHARE THIS VIDEO!

12160.info/profiles/blogs/video-clinton-bombshell-haitian-senate-president-on-earthquake?xg_source=activity

Any of you have the Jav code for that flick? I have "suppliers" and may have the link to the torrent for that.

For the feels:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

Do ads work?

My point was it doesn't matter whether a red or a blue democrat gets elected in IL

>you know who loves creating new businesses (with government handouts)? syrian refugees!

youtu.be/D4BBNsUmDZI?t=170
>largest guns in the world

Doujins fucking when?

Support for Israel

>Is Hillary going to tip over a billion by the end?
And this time she won't have Obama to cover her bills at the end after she loses.

Quite the contrary, she knows she will end up locked up. She will cry "Timoshenko" from behind the bars but it will be useless.

Almost certainly. She can't get free publicity from interviews or rallies like Trump does (no more Hillary rallies until after the debates, if ever again, lol) so the only way she can get exposure is ad buys. She's probably also having to increase CTR's pennies per (You) to decrease turnover from ragequits like this.

>aleppo

Support for Israel and is a climate change denier.

The way things are looking, it'll have to be pretty big to get anywhere close

CLINTON FRIEND: ‘HILLARY SCISSORHANDS IS LOSING HER MENTAL CAPABILITIES”

investmentwatchblog.com/clinton-friend-hillary-scissorhands-is-losing-her-mental-capabilities/

I love this video

why do black people do videos sitting in cars like that?

what is that a thing?

This. It's fishy af.

He's too hawkish on forigen policy.

But the other choice is Hillary 'Libyan blood drinker' Clinton so it's not super relevant.

Well apparently it's happening

mobile.twitter.com/PatrickSvitek/status/778691010457022464

>Oh look Hillary's deleted emails - would be a shame if someone......... leaked them

He likes his steak well done.

Why, Johnny Ringooo....

You look as if somebody just..

stepped over your graaaave.

Trump wearing a skirt is kinda pervy

We will dispel the fiction.

Personally I'd prefer it if he did spend the money. Having people campaigning for him and ads "correcting the record" would probably have him beating Hillary in the (((polls))) a month ago.

But Trump likes to do it his way, which is winning in a way only he can. It's like when you studied for a week and got an A but your friend didn't study at all and got a B+. Trump is that kind of guy, he takes pleasure in winning with minimum effort and just beating the other guy by being naturally better.

He sometimes does not know when to shut the fuck up. He's gotten much better with that but he could have saved himself a lot of headaches early on by keeping his mouth shut.

>mandatory school lunch
It'd be perfect; simultaneously piss off vegan fags and sandniggers.

THANK GOD TRUMP SPEAKS UP

THANK YOU DON

>investmentwatchblog

Honestly? The enviromental policies. While I don't consider it sometihing critical, it'd be nice to make something.
>inb4 climate change is a hoax/it's something natural and not man-made
While it's true that manmade effect has been something blown out of proportion, that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to do something to make the world a better place. With priorities, of course.
And nuclear energy isn't bad at all.

to corny for an adult like myself above the age of 18.

Good try though at least you did something

Do we lose our freedom of speech if he gives it away?

This
Whatever as long as he makes them pay for protection that would be much better than now

FUCKING LOVE ~ A E S T H E T I C ~ TRUMPGENS

drop your lurking mixtapes youtube.com/watch?v=x0C4Ia2aGp0

Cruz endorsement inbound then.

Looks like WI's going red this year.

>hajjis refuse to eat the school lunch
>so they go to the snackbar

I couldn't get a good pic of the flag unfortunately.
I was really jittery and I have an old phone, so the pics came out kinda crap.
Bobby Knight, some basketball coach old guy gave a speech.
Then Pence came out and gave a speech.
Er, I can't remember. Maybe Pence came out then Bobby Knight. I mean, I only showed up for Trump anyway.

On the way out, I went to check out the protestors. I actually knew a lot of them, so I thought it would be fun to go say hi with my Trump hat on.
As I walked up, a wwII vet in uniform was yelling at them, but then the police kinda just waved all of us away.

On the way out, I yelled,
"CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORDS!'

on second thought, maybe i should have just reeeeed at them, but check your privilege sounded funny at the time.

I was just foolin about

yahoo.com/news/stop-trump-campaigners-rally-us-expats-london-bus-155337021.html

THEY'RE THIS DESPERATE

THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE

SOMEONE GO SPRAYPAINT THEIR SHITTY BUS WITH PEPES AND WOJAKS

No, because Obama controls the Justice department and won't do anything about it. Why do you think Scalia "died"? So that a Republican court can't order that fraud be investigated, because the Democrats on the court will block it.

implying you wouldn't

LITERALLY ITS HAPPENING!!!
HITLARY WILL PULL THIS SHIT OUT IN OCTOBER AND USE IT AGAINST TRUMP!
I am literally shaking
>youtube.com/watch?v=U9118K9ejqU

Not mine. Thanks for the thought, though.

Alright Trumpsters I have a serious question.

Do you think that Trump will make some kind of online network system that we could use to alert the deportation taskforce about known illegal immigrants in our area? I wonder if we could repurpose healthcare.gov to do it after Obamacare is destroyed.

I recently got a new student in my class who, while she has nice giant tits and Dick sucking lips, does not speak a lick of English. She is like way to old to have been born here and not picked up English so I think she is a recent border jumper. I live in a mostly white Christian area so it's pretty "red pilled" and I do not want her to be the start of a flood of government leaching unamericans.

So do you think Trump will make a system so I can turn her in?

The current proposals for (((environmental regulation))) exempt third world countries like China so we'd just be cucking ourselves for no benefit. Unless we can get every country in the world to treat emissions equally then it's a non starter.

Are we gonna address this or nah?

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

LEAKS SOON PRAISE BASED SHITPOSTER FROM STRAYA JULIAN ASSANGE

Dahnald, now that you support me.... could you? give m-me some d-delegates? Please?

That pic reminds me of that scene of the Agent losing it with Morpheus.

Even if LARPing there is a kernel of truth in it. Due to the characteristics of our den it is very hard for anything more or less permanent to take hold.

It is a miracle that we hold the Trump general alive for this long. With our attention span we could pretty much have succumbed to Cruz or Rubio when the MSM was pushing it.

But we didn't and now we are at the twitter feed of both candidates through pepe lol.

>tfw listened to the Shadilay instrumental last night.
>tfw it is catchy as hell and I can't get it out of my head.
>tfw it's starting to make me go insane.
What do Cred Forums?

@89784543
Why would you fuckasses answer the shill?

Trump campaign reporters no longer in motorcade

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/09/trump-campaign-reporters-no-longer-in-motorcade-228401

>snackbar is nothing but bacon, ham, and sausage
beautiful~

Kek is sending you a message

They'd be cut off repeatedly.

And he's tormenting a bitch that's guaranteed an A and making her fumble while he gets an A-.

She'll be a D come November.

>Not D for dead.... Or maybe....

Welcome to the world of italodisco.

Make America Great Again lad!

I'm interested, why are people from other countries so interested in our election?
Is it specifically for Trump or have you always followed US elections?

Listen more. Insanity is a sign of progress.

This election is 100% shonen anime if they join forces to defeat Hilldog

Trump is in favor of nuclear. He's said it in many rallies. He just doesn't centralize it so as to keep GreenPeace off his back because those dumbshits would just be another headache he doesn't need.

>I see shils everywhere
What is this reddit?

GOP chairman Smith Subpoenas the FBI for Clinton Private Server Documents

12.onsocialengine.com/post/5678376/gop-chairman-smith-subpoenas-the-fbi-for-clinton-private-server

: - ]

I wasn't.

nice nice
here's a nice aesthetic
the bass on track 2
youtube.com/watch?v=lu7Y3r0Fnd8

Let it overtake you

>that pic
MAGIC MAGIC OHH
MAGIC MAGIC OHH
MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC

Why can't soros just die already

About Climate Change he is not even against it for scientific reasons. Will repost my usual 4 parts pasta on the subject to shed light on the matter.

It will be long by twitter standards and even by Cred Forums standards but you guys are intelligent and can handle a longish read every now and then.

What Trump says:

> the concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

What some articles and his detractors says Trump said:

> Trump has called climate change a hoax, claiming that China created the myth in order to surpass the U.S. economically.

Saying the ***concept of*** (emphasis 1) ***global warming*** (emphasis 2) is a tool to benefits the Chinese in detriment of the U.S. Is not calling "climate change" a hoax.

This started as a short text that nobody probably will read and became a full blown essay about the subject. I apologise for that and I'll post anyway, it is a small dose red pill and may help people to understand better the objections a part of the right leaning individuals and organisations have with regards to the whole climate change debate.

The summary is: THE CLIMATE CHANGE DEBATE WAS COOPTED BY THE LEFT AND BY THE GLOBALISTS IN ORDER TO IMPLEMENT WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION ON A GLOBAL SCALE, BENEFITING CHINA AND HURTING THE U.S., EUROPE AND OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.

This post will be divided in parts so, before resorting to the leftists and globalists tactic to dismiss my point without analysing the whole reasoning try to read it.

(continues)

every time i see this thumbnail I think of how much of an edgelord Seth Rogan is with his cross blunts

Are you saying you don't want to devote your life to the savior KEK?

Wow Trump got endorsements from Don King and Farrakhan? If Hillary even loses a chunk of black voters she's fucked.

We Are Headed For War-Paul Craig Roberts

usawatchdog.com/we-are-headed-for-war-paul-craig-roberts/

Man those name echo a lot!

ALRIGHT LUNGER, LET'S DO IT!

Blood magic, my dude.

yeah this
don't get me wrong i'm not a ctr shill, I fucking love the emperor to be, but the guy doesn't know when to restrain himself
how many times have you been watching something and just thought god damn I can already see the salt mines flowing

The crux of the discussion is the "anthropomorphic" (man made) cause of climate change. Some clarifications:

> climate is not weather. Weather is local and have a short cycle, climate is global and have a long cycle
> there are plenty of studies and a clear explanation linking certain gases to the greenhouse effect and a potential global climate change

Now, and here are the points of debate:

> 1. is the planet going to a process of climate change?
> 2. if so, is it natural and part of a natural cycle or is it man made?
> 3. also, if so is it detrimental or beneficial?
> 4. assuming it is predominantly man made, is it possible to reverse it?
> 5. also, if so, at what cost?

Point 1 is more or less uncontroversial. People that don't understand the whole problem and argue on "gut feeling" tend to argue against this point to base their objection to what I'll argue about later. That's is a mistake because data points to the reality of climate change and arguing against it is pointless.

Point 2 is arguable but, just like point 1 there is a very good collection of data that points that man made greenhouse emission is a powerful contributor to the current global climate change pattern.

Point 3: this is the point ideology takes over science. "Scientific consensus" (an oxymoron, science should never be an appeal to authority, it should always stand on its own merits) not only states categorically that climate change is predominantly man made but also for years it predicts its catastrophic consequences on short and long term unless it is reversed.

That brings us to point 4: assuming all the previous points to be as the "scientific consensus" says, is it reversible? If so, how and (point 5) at what cost?

(continues)

It becomes unclear how the US Constitution applies to the Internet. As of right now the United States legally owns the entire backend of the Internet so it's cut and dry that it does apply.

King Nigger is being the biggest piece of shit he possibly can be right now. He's chimping out in real time.

Thanks, sideways italy

embrace the darkness my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Here comes the big problem, the one brought up (as succinctly as a 140 characters can fit) by Trump and by many in the "climate change skeptic” camp (something today so vilified by the media and by the left it is compared to flat earth proponents):

*** the main solution proposed by the left is to force (through government regulation) the reduction of emission of greenhouse gases by the industry. ***

They propose two main ways to achieve that:

> 1. To put a hard limit in the amount of greenhouses can be emitted, with hefty punishment for non compliance

> 2. To create the concept of "carbon credits", where the amount of greenhouse gases one can emit is allocated by the government, and companies that emit less than its share can sell its surplus to entities that want to emit more than its share.

This causes an obvious problem: there is no incentive to apply these measures at a national level, companies would simply move to other countries without the restrictions.

To solve that for many years countries (spearheaded by the left) meet trying to agree on a common framework to reduce emissions globally and at the same time. These talks (look up Kyoto protocol) happened on *** the Bill Clinton administration *** and the agreed upon measures are very damaging for U.S. industry, to the direct benefit of China.

> The Protocol is based on the principle of common but differentiated responsibilities: it puts the obligation to reduce current emissions on developed countries on the basis that they are historically responsible for the current levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

In short: developed countries (US, Canada, Europe, Australia) must reduce emissions while underdeveloped countries (like China, India, Brazil) gets a pass.

It is clearly detrimental to the U.S. (and to Europe) and it clearly benefits China even if the later economy (and consequently industrial output and emissions) will reach and maybe surpass the former in the next decades.

Even conceding all the 4 points enumerated above (it's happening, it's man made, it's detrimental and it can be reversed) the solution proposed by the left and so detrimental to the national interests of the U.S. that no national politician in its right mind would consider supporting and implementing.

So, why does the left tries to push it with all their influence (monetary, political and mediatic)?

The answer, my friends, is because the whole proposal is an attempt to implement wealth redistribution, at a global level, from the richer countries to the poorer ones.

By allocating carbon credits not In the proportion of current industrial output but based on the fact that "on the basis that they [the developed countries] are historically responsible for the current levels of greenhouse gases" the left creates the perfect mechanism to force richer countries, if they want to keep at their current levels of productivity, to buy these "carbon credits" from poorer countries.

WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION. At a global level. From the developed countries and productive countries to the underdeveloped ones.

With China counting as underdeveloped.

Trump 140 characters can explain his objection to it at length, even these 7000 or so cannot fully. But, and that’s where people underestimate him, he have closed deals in most countries in the world and is certainly well versed in the art of spotting a bad deal.

I hope it helped you guys to understand well how the proposed remedy to "global warming" is a ploy to benefit China and other underdeveloped countries in detriment to the interest of the United States and other developed and productive ones.

You could propose it. It could be a nice way to alert the authorities to the location of illegals and cut down on the cost of deportation.

with the numbers Trump is polling at right now with minorities, all he needs is a 5% increase in white turnout and he wins

The priesthood is rising

And that's exactly why I said "with priorities".

Say h-when

EXCLUSIVE: (((Anthony Weiner))) carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a troubled 15-year-old girl telling her she made him 'hard,' asking her to dress up in 'school-girl' outfits and pressing her to engage in 'rape fantasies'

12.onsocialengine.com/post/5679415/exclusive-anthony-weiner-carried-on-a-months-long-online-sexual

>keep refreshing video
>likes going up even though views aren't

...Why give him money if he has proven that he doesn't need it to win?

Smart investment...

this might work well if he can navigate that deathtrap. they have over 9000 hours in think tanks for questions to stump trump and shill for hill. if he can defend himself well enough he can expose how biased the MSM is and that the establishment is doing everything to stop the movement (and bernie's) and that it's time for real change

since MSM was really hammering TJ for the skittles I looked into what things hillary's relatives have said just for a laugh

i actually forgot her brother in law talked about

>DEALING COKE AND BRIBING LAW ENFORCEMENT AND CALLING PEOPLE NIGGERS WHILE SNORTING COKE ON CAMERA

youtu.be/CXoZmvB_bCw?t=2m33s

really makes me think

Seriously is Jeb's career finished? Have we seen the last of him?

Even I hate the Bush family, I've love to have beer with Jeb

Can Trump uncuck Jeb somehow and make him useful?

You can always tip off the FBI or bring it up to the local cops.

Given how out of touch the DNC/MSM is with the general population if they try and pull something like this and try and blame Trump... not much is going to happen.

>Trump supporters are violent
>Violence at rallies

Obama would have to pull some string and then people have to consider "Do I want 4 more years of this?" Even if MSM does try and blame Trump.

I dunno anymore. Trump is going to steam roll Hillary and she's struggling to keep the swing states she has left...

Are you singing mystery skulls? My man.

@89785367
Don't you shill me boy

>checked

Is this to maintain security?

The tl;dr is: even if you concede that Global Warming is happening, it is man made, it is detrimental and it is reversible the left is trying to push measures that are essentially wealth transfer on a global level from industrialised countries to "underdeveloped countries"

To be even shorter: rules would only apply to America, not to China, Brazil or India. America either loses ability to compete or explicitly buys carbon credits from those countries, sending them money to be able to produce goods.

To be even shortener: Trump is right, even it is happening the proposed remedy by the globalists is to send jobs to China and India and money to Africa and South America.

Clinton never signed Kyoto even after it was ratified.

link pls?

Guys when is the next trump rally starting?

>anthropomorphic
Anthropogenic. You are looking for "anthropogenic".

Anthropomorphic is talking about furries and shit.

they are deleting comments too. all my comments are gone

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

>13:37

Shadilay!!! May Kek's blessing be upon whoever did this!!!!

>The internets, Donald.

He can be Jimmy Kimmel's cohost and lull people to sleep at 12:30 in the morning.

That he isn't my dad

>Yfw you're a kid diddler

Uh guys....

secure.avaaz.org/en/globalvote_loc/

20 Hours

Any non-US citizens please respond?

Have you always followed US politics or is it this election with Trump that has gotten you involved?
Please tell me why you are interested and follow US elections.

thanks pham

So does that make Cruz the edgy rival?

Does anyone have vids of those weird-ass cruz supporters who were into that religious crap? I'm hoping for more of a, "where are they now" thing.

We know. Fuck them.

nothing 1 little clot couldnt take care of

>fictional government sellouts become irl government sellouts

I encourage everyone to read this article. It's Robert Kennedy's speechwriter's endorsement of Trump.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/rfk-trump-2016-democratic-party-speechwriter-214270

new (((WSJ/NBC)))) National Poll about to come out in a few minutes goys

is this real?

No time for spoopy stuff user

He likes the Jews.

Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

Pretty conceited to assume that the 8 million Americans abroad hate Trump.

Portugal Pollster, I have a question I'm assuming you've already answered already

What is your take on Hillary having such shitty small rallies and still holding high in the polls? Are we going to get snuffed by the animal partisan democrat base because its just too fucking big to take down?

Like that video of the guy walking into the Ohio Hillary HQ and there weren't any volunteers, and even then its a swing state she can still win. I just doesn't make sense at all, there is just zero enthusiasm for this woman but yet she's winning in polls

The fact that Trump probably won't go as far on immigration as he and Sessions should

I estimate he'll probably deport most illegals then give amnesty to the remainder. I also think his immigration pitch of "90% European" in 2012 is his "opening deal" and he'll probably allow Republicucks in Congress (not Sessions, he's not a cuck) to negotiate immigration so we're only getting 60% Europeans at best. Finally there's the issue of Mexican dual-citizens and the Guatemalan government. From the mid-90s until about 2013 every anchor baby born in America was a dual citizen of Mexico and America. We could easily get Mexico to declare all of these kids to be Mexican citizens and force their parents to give up their kid's citizenship or some legal bullshit, and perhaps even do it for the post-2013 kids with some wonderful Trump deals- effectively removing the anchor babies from America forever. Likewise the Guatemalan government wants their people to come back and stay in Guatemala and he could similarly negotiate deals with them so their anchor babies are no longer citizens. However this is just a wishful dream of mine so I'm certain Trump won't act to get the anchor babies to go and stay go. The only thing which might keep them in Mexico is mass propaganda telling the Mexican parents of anchor babies that they definitely won't get in and their kids will have a shit life with their Mexican highschool degree in America and just shouldn't bother trying, otherwise we'll have beaners trying to hop the fence legally.

fucking hillary voters look like late night walmart people

Is it possible to subvert?

That's not true. From Wikipedia [1]

> To become binding in the US, however, the treaty had to be ratified by the Senate, which had already passed the 1997 non-binding Byrd-Hagel Resolution, expressing disapproval of any international agreement that did not require developing countries to make emission reductions and "would seriously harm the economy of the United States".

> The resolution passed 95-0. Therefore, even though the Clinton administration signed the treaty, it was never submitted to the Senate for ratification.

You guys can thank the republicans that controlled the houses on Clinton watch otherwise you would be even more fucked by this globalist leftist scam.

Remember: even if you concede it is happening, man made and reversible the lefties are trying to push global redistribution using this as an pretext.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Protocol

>NBC: Wisconsin is a must win for trump

wew lads. this is getting embarrassing

youtu.be/gu4rORNET54

Hasn't really spoken out about government surveillance.

expect hillary to be way up. that poll has always been biased against trump.

Truly the final battle against globalism

I need some good boss music

Will the Anthony Weiner story hurt Hillary and take away some votes from her?

How big of a shitstorm would this cause?

>Trump doesn't perform as well as expected on the east coast
>media calls it for Clinton because of it
>at the last minute California starts to come in
>somehow, some way, Trump is leading
>he wins California and it swings the election to him

Wisconsin? What? No. Trump's going to win Pennsylvania.

Trump is moe

Kimmel doesn't need help in doing that though

Check the likes and dislikes. Apparently over 80% of viewers left one, which never fucking happens. Video is bullshit

wtf i hate trump now

this shit is disgusting though

She has on two different pairs of shoes

She literally can't dress herself

Vote Trump! Make Donald Trump a reality in the Oval Office for 2017!

Sorry, you are right, should have fixed the pasta. I wrote it the first time "live and in colour" and promptly pasted it then never revised the text.

Nice to know someone is paying attention tho.

wat

wisconsin is probably a if trump wins trump wins state
nice but not necessary

This should help

youtu.be/sJTH5qIT-UI

Why are we up boating this?

This is the build a wall thread. Very informative but long posts. Thanks though

Look at all these women that Bill Clinton raped, groped and dicked. Threatening them into silence must have been like a full time job for ILLary.

Realistically nobody will give a shit. He's Huma's husband and nobody cares about them.

No way in hell Trump wins California.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

PROPAGANDA
R
O
P
A
G
A
N
D
-Adolf

DONALD THE VOLUNTEERS
GIVE THEM TO ME

>manafort
>japanese filename

Netherlanders are one of the most Eurosceptic nations, they were the first nation to make a serious effort at leaving the EU. Now that the UK has done it they hope that if Trump wins it will light a fire under the asses of their (((government))) to get out of the EU and deport a bunch of the Moroccans and other Muslims infesting Amsterdam and Rotterdam and other Dutch cities.

European right wingers in general will benefit if both the US and UK are heading towards a nationalist future.

Maximum asshurt and I would literally jizz my pants as a CA fag.

Weeks of suicide threats, riots, and damage control by the governor

Yes. He's crying out for help.

>they are deleting comments too. all my comments are gone
Mine's still there
>PROPAGANDA
>R
>O
>P
>A
>G
>A
>N
>D
>-Adolf

Cruz is like Mr. Satan in DBZ-
Utterly convinced he's the world's savior
Hates the protag
In over his head entirely
Ends up lending a minor hand when the shit gets real

Cruz is Vegeta

>wants to ban online weapon plans
>supports NSA (violates 4th A, and waste of $)

I can't think of anything else...

media is doing a the advertising

Lol more like Wisconsin is a must win for shillary

If Trump wins Wisconsin that means he also wins Michigan, Iowa, and Ohio

next they are going to be saying New York is a must win

youtube.com/watch?v=jbXOyXaJJBc

One of those "shoes" is because she hurt here foot. Cut her some slack, she's just an old lady who doesn't know who she's supporting.

I think he could do without the child care crap, and the tranny bathrooms.

Fuck off. Zionism is EXACTLY the kind of nationalism and westernism we want. Islam is a threat and so are the leftist faggots who shill for them.

Ah shit. My memory is going. Fuck fuck fuck.

Astronomical shitstorm, but literally impossible

uh oh..

No tolerance for losers.

Vegeta is a badass.

Cruz is Mr. Satan or oolong. former rival, current comic relief

if he blows his load,everyone will forget
one,maybe two weeks before the election and everyone will be aware when they go vote

trump must win the follow states or he has not chance at all

NY
CA
WI
MI
PA
and lets throw in FRANCE

Stop and frisk doesn't result in arrests if you aren't carrying illegal guns or drugs or stolen goods.

Let's do this

>Have you always followed US politics or is it this election with Trump that has gotten you involved?

Following it casually since Reagan second term. Trump got me actively involved and would work for free for the man if contacted.

>Please tell me why you are interested and follow US elections.

For the first time it is not a fake "left vs right" fight but the real and more important fight since the cold war: globalism vs. localism (and nationalism).

From this outcome it will be decided if we, the people, have the right to run our communities as we see fit or if there will be a cabal of intellectuals, wealthy people and ideologues deciding every single aspect of our lives by decree

That's why we oppose:

> multilateral trade deals like TPP, TTIP and TISA
> common core (as education is a local matter)
> outsourcing, relocation and visa programs
> federal minimum wages (as 15 bucks is nothing for NY but a lot of money for IA, it should be a states matter)

To summarise: we are not bad people, we just want to run our communities without external interference.

Yeb is Yamcha
pure pottery

Properly cropped

you fucks think donald dump actually stands a chance xD

YES.

Needs to address certain topics better, be more direct with answers and stop giving media ammo.

>tfw you realize Stephen "Redpill Giveaway" Miller is Trump's National Policy Director

>The series of tubes, Donald.

California is quite possibly the last state to go red in the entire nation. If your picture happened I would boil my belt and eat it with some kind of sauce, and post pictures on Cred Forums.

(((NBC/WSJ))) Clinton +5 and +6, her bad week didnt hurt her all

t. lugenpresse

I've been listening to shadiley non-stop since last friday as background noise

what the fuck is stop-and-frisk ?

I like how they put emphasis on black to make it sound like he's going to specifically frisk black people. They're spinning it before it leaves their mouths, fucking kikes.

maybe if they were part of the ones not committing crimes all the time they would like it

They change the standard of winning every time
>Trump is doing well in the polls but he will not win the nomination
>Trump will have the most delegates but Cruz will still win
>Trump will still be beaten at the convention by a never Trump movement
>Trump will never beat Hillary's DNC surge
>Trump has already lost
>Trump's rise is temporary
>Trump must win these states he never had to
>Trump will win but no in a landslide
>Trump's landslide must be bigger to truly be legitimate

TRUMP BTFO

ITS OVER

Go back to /r/facesitting.

OH WAIT.

This is it.

> US Citizens who don't even live in the US campaigning against Trump

> 20 of them

> makes the news

You can use the API to add likes without viewing the videos.

developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_ratings

This may as well bring 1) many of the techies in IT that were considering Johnson back home and 2) bring Cruz people home

Nigger Broadcasting Channel/Washington Social Justice polls.

wew lad

fucking ((nbc)))

how much did they oversample dems this time

This literally caused black crime to PLUMMET in New York.

So that's why he's not on the trail recently.

the difference is Mr. Satan, despite being an arrogrant blowhard and a media manipulator, actually has a heart of gold underneath his facade.
Ted Cruz is uhhh,.... i dunno.... yamcha.

Basically it gives the cops blanket probable cause to pat down coons for guns and weed. This triggers liberals because felons can't vote, so it's a direct attack on their voter base. Same reason they hated literacy tests.

WTF?

>head to head
>Trump 48, Hillary 41 (+7)

What did they mean by this

Let's see the methodology

october 17th

Police will stop you and frisk you for weapons

Any map I see where California, Oregon, or Washington are red is immediately discarded. It's just not going to happen, no matter how much you will it or meme it.

radical agenda is live
get in here faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=6vu74FhMRtc

Just to hammer down the point about that latest NBC/SM poll that has Clinton +5 [1], [2], it stands out so much as an outlier that I had to make a chart for that poll alone.

See pic related. Do you notice the problem?

All NBC polls tracks the RCP average very more or less accurately except for two data points:

1) Aug 03, here it massively underestimate Trump's numbers

and

2) this last one, where it massively overestimate Hillary's numbers

It is so discrepant it is hard to miss it when you plot both datasets (RCP and NBC/SM) together.

Don't know if intentional or if an artifact of a bad sample selection but this last one truly laughable.

SurveyMonkey is doing this not for accuracy but to publicize their name as a marketing pollster anyway. I wouldn't trust a single of their polls if my money was in the line, ever!

[1] nbcnews.com/storyline/data-points/hillary-clinton-regains-momentum-against-donald-trump-poll-n650926

[2] scribd.com/document/324571615/NBC-News-SurveyMonkey-Toplines-and-Methodology-9-12-9-18

What is the ratio of who they polled?

predictable

that's the same shitty poll that consistently had Cruz with a lead over Trump in the primaries

CLINTON LACKEY DAVID BROCK (probable Jew) CAUGHT ‘MONEY LAUNDERING’

govtslaves.info/clinton-lackey-david-brock-caught-money-laundering/

LOVE TRUMP'S HAT

Vegeta pretty much always loses unless he teams up with Goku

Cruz is Vegeta, he's a tough guy who would be the hero if Goku didn't exist

>Trump wins head to head
>Clinton +7

Can someone show me what they polled?

trump h2h 48 but in the 4 way is 37
hillary loses 2 points going to the h2h from the 4 way
what the sam fuck

>23k views
>18k likes and dislikes

Something's fishy

Based Goebbels.

There's absolutely no justification for such a sudden jump like that given the current trend. I try to be rational and give every poll the time of day but that's just complete fuckery right there.

See

We need Rato's face shopped in here, and maybe a rat's tail.

We are downvoting it.

But I can carry whenever I want in AZ

Mandatory good practice. Whenever you stop someone to talk to them, you frisk them.

lol what the fuck?

Bullshit.

Thank you both. I read and agree with your posts.
Thank you for sharing, I hope this is only the beginning of a grand movement!

The media is so fucking racist holy shit.

>It also finds that Clinton is running nearly even with Trump when it comes to voter enthusiasm.

>govtslaves.info

Trump BTFO

"The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump "

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/

Without jews, you lose

thanks poll bro

I know it doesnt make sense. Trump cant order local police to do things and nationally its impossible if you have open carry, which Im sure Trump supports. I dont buy it

managed to watch 10 seconds. That's painful. Those stars live in their little bubble where everything is perfect and Hillary is literally a goddess.. Jesus christ

The implication is that das rayciss and blacks will oppose it. It isn't quite implying that all blacks are criminals but it's definitely implying that blacks believe that cops are against them and oppose simple measures like that. Trump's problem is that he's juggling "law and order" with "plz vote for me black people" when blacks quite often make themselves enemies of law and order by believing that cops are against them.

>Sanchez

I wish these people would just fuck off

In Arizona it would be more for drugs and as a way to backdoor round up illegals.

Reduced the crime bigly in NYC for a while, but libs complained that it disproportionately affected blacks and hispanics (who commit 97% of the gun crime in NYC) so it got shitcanned. It is basically the idea that police are trained to spot concealed weapons so if they had any suspicions they could stop and frisk you and it resulted in many, many arrests of bad people and a huge reduction in crime.

drylands a myth but your dubs aren't and i'm in the wrong movie

also you read this in my voice

scribd.com/document/324821200/16804-NBCWSJ-September-Poll-9-21-Release?secret_password=gKkeD7pKqo5rYoSPNmfU

Here's the methodology of the new shit poll.

britpol should find the bus

Guys maybe people arent outraged over clinton and just feel she's safer because she doesnt shitpost on Twitter

People don't understand how bad what she has do e is , its all just "email" to them

Supreme Court says otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=lkLSfSW8zw8
TAKING BACK THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION

I thought that at first but that's not a boot that is clearly a sandle

CAUGHT: Leaked email purportedly shows (((major polling firm))) rigging polls for liberals/Hillary!

investmentwatchblog.com/caught-leaked-email-purportedly-shows-major-polling-firm-rigging-polls-for-liberalshillary/

great music, but take a load of this bassline

youtube.com/watch?v=tcyWU_36T3k

Why are the globalist for this "wealth distribution"?
Are they the middle man for the "carbon credits"?

You can't win. Why are you trying?

How was the Clinton rally today?

A RINO senator from IL would vote for a 2nd amendment supreme court justice?

>Hillary literally does nothing but take naps and cancel rallies
>gains momentum
>+7

Getting real tired of this fucking bullshit senpai.

Stop spamming this fake ass conspiracy shit

>300m for clinton

jesus fuck

>Why are the globalist for this "wealth distribution"?
They own all the means of transferring wealth between countries so they stand to make fat stacks of loot as middlemen, and it cripples the US which has always been a thorn in their sides because they couldn't use "hate speech" laws to tell us to shut up, and we're too well armed for an outright coup.

I read that in that one guy on the Atoll's voice who said that dry land is a myth because, you know, thats his line.

Checkmate, atheists

GEORGE H.W. BUSH IS VOTING FOR HILLARY

smoloko.com/?p=13650

Told you not to trust them. Guaranteed the real support is not just a landslide, it's a fucking avalanche.

>correcting the record this hard
Embarrassing.

It's fabricated.

Thank you for correcting the record!

A heterogenous world of different nation states and peoples is FAR harder to control than homogeneous brown sludge.

agree

sucks

Ok I understand now thanks senpai

NBC is going to be the pollster this year that is the most garbage. Worse than any other pollster by far. It's actually mind blowing how much of an outlier they are.

>registering-8-million
>things that won't happen

>london
No fucking shit they did it in (((London))); if they did this anywhere else, people would fucking kill them and it would just be Trump voters signing up.

pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Paste for new bread.

He eats his steak well done.
On a more serious note, this may come off as retarded to you burgers, second amendment stance.

Do they count as votes for their birth state or what?

Strong Democrat .............................22
Not very strong Democrat ...............10
Independent/lean Democrat ............13
Strictly Independent.........................13
Independent/lean Republican ..........12
Not very strong Republican .............10
Strong Republican ...........................15
Other (VOL) ...................................5
Not sure .........................................-

I'm dyin

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/297001-don-king-every-white-woman-should-vote-for-donald-trump

Sounds like complete bullshit.

you retarded bong what is wrong with the 2nd amendment?

still assblasted that we used to fucking reck you?

I'm loving this man.

thank you for correcting the record, here's a rare diamond pepe, you can only l@@k tho

50 dems, 13 in, 37 rep,

He goes loudmouth Trump a bit too much when he should be doing the smooth, intelligent Trump as he did when speaking to the Senate.

Trump's testimony here is why Sessions likes him so much: youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

>implying this would be bad
>implying it would only be blacks
>implying the based blacks that are already pro-trump wouldn't support it

Every day on /k/ I see your countrymen crying and wailing and gnashing their teeth that they didn't stand up like we're doing now when your government came for your semi auto rifles and pump shotguns. The difference is that the US would not go quietly. Our revolution was kick started by a bunch of tyrants trying to confiscate a weapons cache (Battle of Concord, MA) and we'll do it again if we have to.

nice bantz m8

ONLINE POLL;

If the election were held today, who would you vote for? (The corporate media is rigging their polls)

whatreallyhappened.com/content/if-election-were-held-today-who-would-you-vote-corporate-media-rigging-their-polls-3

DEM/IND/REP
32/ 38/ 25
rly makes u thnk...

They called a lot of Californians.

The interesting thing about this poll is that it seems to include white Hispanics among the whites

Whites are listed as 75% of those polled and were 76% of voters in 2012- but 2012 numbers record non-Hispanic whites. This poll actually polled only 71% non-Hispanic whites, under the apparent impression that the proportion of non-Hispanic whites is falling by a large degree. To my knowledge the statement that 76% of voters were white in 2012 SPECIFICALLY referred to non-Hispanic whites, including Hispanic whites it would have been closer to 80%.

It seems to me this poll was probably done on the assumed basis that white non-Hispanics would be only 72% of the electorate in 2016- which was a common assumption in 2012 when it was reported that whites were only 74% of the electorate during the initial post-election counting.

Ultimately this poll is unlikely to be accurate.

In other words: 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

So overall :

32% democrats
25% republicans
38% independents

Democrats oversampled again.

Have you ever been to the DMV?