>>89783910

lolbertarians gone too far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7h7uevwxt8
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never heard of it but I assume it's associated with homeless lolbertarian wanderers to flash in cops faces while they record their reactions.

I'd be all for it if it meant I could dodge federal income tax.

>sovereign american national
>not sovereign american citizen
deport him back to samoa

They are an endless source of amusement when they invite cops to beat them up.

Retarded. No plates or license = pig troubles

>i want the benefits of living in a society without the consequences of its laws

Stupid fucking conspiracy theory based on the fact that a few words sound similar and the people who write up templates for official documents use capitals.

>When you are born, it is your BIRTH, but you're given a BERTH certificate, so you are legally a corporation-ship, so you're subject to maritime law, blah blah blah

It's based on the idea that "law" is inherent and universal, and the evil powers that control the world have to deceive people about "the true law" in order to control them, and if you just say the right combination of legal-sounding words, then no government has power over you.

Absolute nigger-tier garbage that only makes sense to schizos and inbred retards.

how the fuck can that even work?

stand there and say your are exempt from every thing yet still live here. i feel for them and understand but you know i think they would just be killed by the military we call police.

kek we have those too
are yours as obsessed with legal justification, hierarchies and weird cryptonazi anachronistic titles as ours?

Stupid. The state is entirely illegitimate, but that doesn't matter because they have guns and they do what they want. Arguing with them on their own terms is pointless.

sir you cant come in with the camera

I love seeing these dumbshits get put in their place.

In Germany their main argument are the 2 + 4 contracts. I don't want to get into it that much but basically they argue that the contract did not make Germany independent nor did it establish a new German state.
So the Reich still exists and is occupied, Germany is not sovereign and controlled by the allies over a fucking company (yes) that is merely disguised as a sovereign state

The level of delusion is magnificent. Their arguments are elaborate and completely bonkers.

Basically a bunch of illiterate retards who think they've found legal loopholes (these people usually don't understand anything about constitutional law or common law rights) and try putting them to practice IRL usually to comedic effect. They literally think that all they have to do is say a few magical words and their sins (charges) will all be washed away, it's fucking hilarious to watch.

Pretty much

Also can we get some more vids of them getting their asses handed to them in court?

youtube.com/watch?v=C7h7uevwxt8

>The flag in the courthouse has gold trim on it which signifies it's a naval ship so I'm subject to maritime law
>A vehicle is defined as an automobile used to conduct business so I don't need a license or registration to drive my automobile
>You can't detain me without a valid reason so I'm able to walk past any security checkpoint that I please

this judge is fucking based he has alot of videos

holy shit they are almost exactly like ours

I thought this was too German to exist elsewhere kek

They exist pretty much everywhere.

The only thing they have in common is that they have never won in any legal system.

batshit insane

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

kek at the first one

i love how he rips the window off

"CALL THE POLICE"

"We are the Police"